Search results

1. Family Guy

News Kyle and error? (Weidler)

Kyle and error? With his future uncertain beyond next year, Kyle Flanagan is putting his faith in family. He is believed to be leaning towards having his father, Shane, take care of his affairs. There have been obvious options for Kyle: the Dragons, when Shane was in charge of their roster; and...
  2. Family Guy

News Rugby league only has one problem – but it’s a bloody big one

Roosters NRL fans have a chant where they bellow the word, “cheats”. When I heard it, I thought, that’s a bit rough on your own team but good on you for your honesty and integrity. They were showing admirable fellowship with all the other league followers who think the same thing. Next the...
  3. Family Guy

News BULLDOGS KEEPING AN EYE ON VERSATILE PANTHER

James Hooper from Fox Sports We’ve been telling you for a month now the Bulldogs have got their coach lined-up for next season in Cameron Ciraldo. It hasn’t been officially announced yet but it’s only a matter of time. The next player we’ve also heard Canterbury-Bankstown are doing their...
  4. Family Guy

News Cameron Ciraldo set to trigger four-club bidding war as Panthers get-out clause revealed

The Bulldogs have emerged as favourites to land in-demand Panthers assist Cameron Ciraldo as the race for his signature firms. According to The Daily Telegraph’s Brent Read, the Bulldogs are the team most likely to land Ciraldo’s prized services. But in what would amount to an all-out bidding...
  5. Family Guy

News Thomas Duffy

I just read an article in the Telecrap that we're trying to sign an 18 year old halfback from the Cowboys named Thomas Duffy. Can someone post the article. Just watched his highlight reel and I like what I see. Plays like Sam Walker
  6. Family Guy

News What’s The Buzz: Phil Rothfield’s sporting predictions for 2022

Anyone wanting a good laugh check out Buzz's predictions for 22 Buzz's 2022 NRL ladder predictions TOP 8 1 Roosters 2 Panthers 3 Rabbitohs 4 Storm 5 Sharks 6 Eels 7 Sea Eagles 8 Titans BOTTOM 8 9 Knights 10 Raiders 11 Broncos 12 Bulldogs 13 Dragons 14 Warriors 15 Wests Tigers 16 Cowboys...
  7. Family Guy

News Bulldogs went on a BIG spending spree. One ‘key’ omission can stop them becoming ‘real contenders’

Bulldogs went on a BIG spending spree. One ‘key’ omission can stop them becoming ‘real contenders’ The Bulldogs are desperate to turn their fortunes around in 2022 and have been splashing cash determined to make it happen. But have they spent it wisely? The Bulldogs opened the cheque book in...
  8. Family Guy

News NRL spring clean: Eels star Ryan Matterson among players who could be on move

NRL spring clean: Eels star Ryan Matterson among players who could be on move The annual scramble to buy and sell players starts next Monday but the manoeuvring is well under way — and a Parramatta star is among the players who could be on the move. A number of high-profile players are lining...
  9. Family Guy

Broadcaster Fox Sports to monitor trash talk directed at Bulldogs player Adam Elliott

Any trash talk aimed at Bulldogs player Adam Elliott will be policed by broadcaster Fox Sports after a warning he will be a sledging target for opposition players this season. Broadcaster Fox Sports will police their on-field microphones this season amid a warning that rival teams will verbally...
  10. Family Guy

Penrith Panthers land Paul Momirovski in swap deal with Wests Tigers

The Tigers and Panthers have completed a player swap.Source: Supplied EXCLUSIVE – Penrith coach Ivan Cleary is set to bolster his backline by adding Wests Tigers centre Paul Momirovski to his squad with young Panthers fullback Daine Laurie going the other way. Foxsports.com.au understands that...
  11. Family Guy

WTF is going on?

Hey Bulldogs fans Been on this forum for a while but this is my first post so I just wanted to use this as an opportunity to have a bit of a sook. Last night was the first time in my life I had Tigers fans giving it to me – can you believe this shit, now even Tigers fans feel sorry for us. WTF...