Search results

1. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

Did you try the bogan/hillbilly/redneck version?
  2. Family Guy

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

LOL WTF? Why did you feel the need to tell us this obvious fact. It's a forum, EVERYBODY is using a fake name. Believe it or not, I'm not actually Peter Griffin....I'm actually Eric Cartman. I'm 10 (still) and I live in South Park
  3. Family Guy

News Round 1 Predicted Teams - Bulldogs: New coach and yet another roster overhaul offers hope for finals return

I can't. I'd rather your boyfriend was playing at 7...or even the crippled Reynolds
  4. Family Guy

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Hearing that someone with a 0% strike rate is full of shit Hearing the little voices in his head have been reading TK and then decided to report what he read as breaking news
  5. Family Guy

Broncos, Bulldogs among teams tipped to rise from the cellar to the penthouse

I could see us being top 4 this year if we had even an average 7...but it ain't happening with Flopagan Next year baby
  6. Family Guy

Where the fuck is Adam going to play at the Dogs? Who makes this shit up? He's a centre, 5/8 or FB. We already have a 6, apparently we've signed Chricton as FB and we already have a shitload of centres for 24 He's not a 7 so this stupid Douehi rumour needs to die a horrible painful death
  7. Family Guy

LOL at the Tigers. Imagine being happy to settle for those 2 flops as their halves Anyone bored enough to visit the Tigers forum. Are they in meltdown yet?
  8. Family Guy

The ONLY person who loves Nasheed is Nasheed.....that's how we know it's you FFS I mentioned this to one of your other characters. Stop talking about Nasheed if you don't want people to know you're Nasheed
  9. Family Guy

News ‘Know what it takes’: Reynolds opens up on pursuit of huge Bulldogs homecoming`

How many Reynolds articles have there been? If Josh is anywhere near the 17 this year then It's going to be a LONG season He's a NSW Cup player at best and even then I'd rather have the young guys playing in the spine. In saying that I'd still have him over Flanno at 7
  10. Family Guy

News Smart Signings: New coach, new rosters, but the same old Canterbury Bulldogs?

Michael Chee Kam Kyle Flanagan anti-fanclub I see someone has been reading TK
  11. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

Can we squeeze Leniu in?
  12. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

He did say Burton would sign with us...he was early but he was right When these clowns make shit up sometimes they're right
  13. Family Guy

No Source Nelson Asofa Solomona

Yeah but in David's case, if you make 1000 predictions eventually one of them has to land Although I can't remember the last time one of his darts hit the board
  14. Family Guy

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

Messi. Fuck France
  15. Family Guy

News Nelson Asofa-Solomona linked to Sydney rival in reported shock move

Unless Isaac confirms it I will not be taking this rumour seriously
  16. Family Guy

Payne hass will be at Belmore before the end of July 2023

Ban OP...this shit is not funny
  17. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

Nasheed, if you don't want people to know who you really are, I'll give you 2 tips: 1. Stop praising/defending Nasheed (only Nasheed would do that) 2. Stop talking about race. Nobody gives a fuck about the breakdown of Dogs fans by race.....the only person who does is Nasheed That's how we know...
  18. Family Guy

What are your thoughts on this team?

There have to be at least 10 Nasheed accounts, a few @Flanagun accounts and there was some other idiot who was exposed by @ASSASSIN a few days ago who had multiple accounts. What is the fucking point?
  19. Family Guy

Seriously, how can he be bothered logging into different accounts and posting under different profiles. Just maintain 1 profile and don't say anything overtly racist and you won't get banned. The funny thing is when he has conversations with his multiple profiles. Dude must be supalonely
  20. Family Guy

LOL because he's fucking trash. Everybody is counting down the day until he's gone and you want to keep him. The only 2 people who would want to keep him are @Flanagun and daddy Flanagun
  21. Family Guy

We sign Moses, as a 7, and yet you somehow make room for Flanagan. Are you on drugs?
  22. Family Guy

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Well if he said it on twitter then it must be true
  23. Family Guy

As long as it's not Douehi Moses, Williams or Leniu would be perfect
  24. Family Guy

Official Reed Mahoney sees the 'gun (and Jake Averillo) as vital cogs in Bulldogs' wheel

The gun needs to learn how to tag his threads correctly Couldn't be bothered reading this shit but I'm pretty sure this is NOT official
  25. Family Guy

News Phil Gould's $6m Carnage At Penrith Panthers, Canterbury Bulldogs

I don't know mate. He offered SFA in attack so $750K for a tackling machine is overpaid in my books.
  26. Family Guy

News Phil Gould's $6m Carnage At Penrith Panthers, Canterbury Bulldogs

Fam, cookieman said "worth keeping". Every player Gus has axed has been spot on Elliot....creep/dick fingers Jackson....WAY overpaid Allan....WAY overpaid/injury prone JMK.....NSW Cup hooker Even the players you didn't mention Gus got right Schoupp...selfish/one-dimensional Flanno.....Park...
  27. Family Guy

No fucking way is Gus being honest. He always lies in the media so why would he suddenly start telling the truth now. If Mitch is going to make a decision next week then there is no doubt we've been speaking to him for weeks and have already given him our best sales pitch. Unless the Tigers blow...
  28. Family Guy

News Khaled Rajab Eyeing Bulldogs Debut,Has Backing From Phil Gould And Cameron Ciraldo

Flanno must be shitting himself so it's all good #KeiranForanVibes
  29. Family Guy

Of course he would. All things being equal, anyone who would choose us over the Tigers
  30. Family Guy

Cross To’o of your wish list

1 week after signing? On what planet would the Tigers agree to let him go That sounds like the kind of mail @David holland would invent. Have you 2 been hanging out?
  31. Family Guy

Yes and then 5 minutes later he was asking if we've signed him I assume school holidays have started so the kids are on TK during school hours
  32. Family Guy

Official Corey Allan released

Sharks probably because of Xerri but why would Dragons fans care about us?
  33. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

Oh right I forgot about Okonbor....GOING I don't mind Davey and Pele. I think they'll turn out to be good value purchases like Max King so the jury is still out on whether they are plodders
  34. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

My bad Elliot...GONE Allen...GONE JMK....GONE Waddell...GOING Flanno...GOING 3/5 are gone...2 more to go Did I miss any more plodders that you support?
  35. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

All the players you have backed are GOOOOONE....and you're next Who is the one who is clueless?
  36. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

I'm talking about playing 7 for next year. No doubt Gus will have a permanent 7 for 24 From what I've seen of Hayward he looks like trash. If he's our future, we're screwed.
  37. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

Coaching is not the issue. Your fitness is not the issue. Even your defence isn't the issue. It's your lack of attacking skills that is the main issue. Rajab has that natural ability....that's why he will replace you in the 7 jersey this year. Every Dogs fan is hoping it happens in Rd 1
  38. Family Guy

This is the same man who denied we had even started the process of looking for a coach....while we were talking to Ciraldo This is how Gus operates. He loves to fuck with the media and I love it. Wouldn't be surprised if Moses was announced early next week
  39. Family Guy

Do they think we're the new Roosters?
  40. Family Guy

LOL first the Tigers and now the Panthers. Why do they give a crap that Allen is being released? Must be worried that Uncle Gus is trying to get Moses and Chricton here for next year. Anything is possible. Love what Gus is doing The only fans that should be freaking out are the Rorters fans...
  41. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

LOL. The reason we attack you is because you have a ZERO - 0% - strike rate champ. Name one thing you've said that has been right
  42. Family Guy

Gus will have a plan. I'm not too worried. We have enough outside backs to do a job for 23. Our lack of depth in the outside backs won't be the reason we wont win the comp next year. Our forward pack and spine are much bigger issues
  43. Family Guy

and definitely not to us
  44. Family Guy

The 'gun and Corey Allan already looking ripped as preseason begins

@Flanagun. Where the fuck are you? Still at Centrelink? We're eagerly awaiting your meltdown
  45. Family Guy

Casey is MUCH cheaper than Allen though. Allen was on a stupid amount of money, whereas Casey is probably on minimum wage. Casey can do a similar job to Allen so this is a fantastic move by Gus
  46. Family Guy

Fkn love it when opposition fans starting whingeing about us rorting the cap - it means we're back baby The Storm offer jetskis and boats, uncle Nick has his sombreros and brown paper bags and now we're apparently offering pub shares....great stuff
  47. Family Guy

According to the 'gun, they're in a better position than we are so they're closer than us to winning a comp. Plus who wouldn't want to be coached by Sheens, Benji and Farah? Dream come true really
  48. Family Guy

LOL the numbers don't make sense. The Tigers are apparently blowing us out of the water yet our offer is $100K higher over the 4 years. If you're going to post shit on a forum at least get the most important detail correct FFS If it comes down to an extra $200-$300K over a 4 year period I think...
  49. Family Guy

I don't believe the media but I'm certain if Gus and CC want him, we'll get him. I can't see us losing out to the fucking Tigers or slimy Eels.
  50. Family Guy

Are you sure? I don't see @Flanagun in that photo
  51. Family Guy

Probably the best bit of news is not signing Chricton at FB
  52. Family Guy

Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

I think Xerri plays on the right but imagine him on the left inside Burton and Kikau and outside Fox. Probably the fastest left edge in the comp. We should be scoring points at will down that left edge
  53. Family Guy

Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

Credit to whoever it was that said there will be a player signing this week. This one is a nice signing. Hopefully 3 more to come before Christmas
  54. Family Guy

Mate I have a feeling he will sign with us anyway if we offer $1.1Mish Didn't the Tigers do this before? They offered someone ridiculous coin and he still turned them down? It may have been Fatrell Even with their new roster, coach and their new Centre of Excellence there is still a loser stench...
  55. Family Guy

Ahh forget about your boy Skelton In that case I have NFI
  56. Family Guy

Probably centre. No Schoupp, Burns gone in 24 so that leaves Xerri and Alamoti as our gun centres.
  57. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

Right by Weilder....NOT Ciraldo
  58. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

FFS Nasheed, it was a joke. Do you seriously think Ciraldo has a twitter account....and even if he did, would he announce a player signing on Twitter?
  59. Family Guy

I think some fans let their personal feelings towards Moses get in the way of the stats. He's easily a top 5 HB, based on his attacking stats, but people pretend like he's fucking Flanno. If Gus thinks he's good enough to win us a comp, I'll back his judgement every day of the week
  60. Family Guy

It was an honest mistake. No need to punish yourself by watching cricket
  61. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

Yeah you're probably right but just seeing Flanno in a Dogs jersey for one more season makes me want to vomit As excited as I am about 23, if that plodder is in the 7 jersey come Rd 1, that will kill 90% of the excitement for me for next season
  62. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

He can't spell so its got to be David Holland
  63. Family Guy

They're still holidaying in Europe. They're not due back until January
  64. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

Douehi as 7. I'm sorry but Gus is not that dumb. In terms of FB, Kiraz = Avo. It's basically a straight swap. Kiraz has balls whereas Avo has speed. We need an elite FB Trying to offload Burns sounds right but why not Flanno?
  65. Family Guy

Marty Taupau I think. Nasheed mentioned he had signed with the Eels
  66. Family Guy

Round 1 Squad Namaste

That's a pretty decent NSW Cup side. They'll go close to winning the comp
  67. Family Guy

Fixed it for you
  68. Family Guy

Rumour cameron murray/moses

OP said the Murray info is from another source (not Douehi) We have a boatload of cash for 24 so anything is possible
  69. Family Guy

WTF? If we dont sign Moses, it will be Williams or someone else. Gus will land us a gun 7 and 1 Mate anything less than a Top 4/prelim in 24 is a fucking disgrace. We have no excuses
  70. Family Guy

High-beaming when mobile speed cameras are around

Yep I do that too. Especially when driving around unfamiliar streets. I spend more time looking at the speedometer, or at the side of the road looking for speed cameras, than I do looking at the road ahead. One little mistake and you're out $300 Fuck Da Gubament
  71. Family Guy

LOL. He almost signed with us before so why wouldn't he sign with us now. Dude wants to win a comp. Parra's window has firmly shut (thank god) and ours will be wide open in 24. If he wants to win a comp it's a simple decision really.
  72. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

Mate I'm with you. All these bloody threads are being hijacked with irrelevant BS.
  73. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

Wrong thread mate. Apparently this is now a politics thread...yay
  74. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

I hope it's not Nu Brown or some other fringe FG player Hopefully it's the 7 or 1 announced...or at least Burton re-signing
  75. Family Guy

Nope. Just read the article. They have ruled it out. Damn I got excited there for a second that maybe he could have gone in 23 @Flanagun, please tell me you're buying lottery tickets every week? You are one lucky bastard
  76. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

LOL this is exactly what happened with Burton a couple of years ago. People on TK claiming he signed with us and people on the Panthers forum had strong mail he was staying with Penrith. Whenever a big name player is on the market, everybody has strong contradictory mail. Its friggin annoying...
  77. Family Guy

Official Gus on Twitter

AM right?
  78. Family Guy

News 'I'm the Godfather!': Rajab hopes to make the Bulldogs an offer they can't refuse after breakout World Cup campaign

English translation: We're going to invest in a side and have an inexperienced player steer our ship I actually have NFI what Dave is trying to say even with the English version
  79. Family Guy

Its always been poor. Is it really any worse than its been for the last few years? I agree though. People should be bombarding him with complaints about the lack of pre-season content
  80. Family Guy

No I wouldn't be surprised, I'd be stunned. The 'gun must have had too many concussions if you think most people on TK love you My guess is that most people on here think you're annoying as fuck for defending plodders and creating stupid threads. Funny how you didn't take me up on the poll...
  81. Family Guy

Mate I tolerate you. The only reason I haven't blocked you is because you're a Deftones fan
  82. Family Guy

Constructive? Enlightening? Wanna bet? Since you love starting rubbish threads, why not start a poll and see how many people think these rubbish threads are "constructive" and "enlightening". If it's more than 5%, I'll change my username to Adam Idiot.
  83. Family Guy

The only thing I appreciate is your abundance of free time and your patience in responding to every single insult. Kudos
  84. Family Guy

The Mole: Future-minded Bulldogs win scrap for gun New Zealand teen

LOL this news even made it onto Triple M. Dogs signing a 15 year old kid got mentioned but no mention of the other sports. Hard to get excited about a 15 year old but as long as we beat the Rorters for his signature, I'm happy
  85. Family Guy

People are fucking bored. We're just waiting for the club to announce Moses/Williams at 7 and Crichton/Farmsworth at 1 What was the point of this stupid thread anyway? What are we supposed to appreciate?
  86. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

What about Leb Panthers? Josh Mansour?
  87. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

Please god not Douehi. Don't need him as a 6, 1 or centre. Useless signing unless we get him for $400K.
  88. Family Guy

Are you referring to Allen? It would be kind of weird if he was jerking off to a picture of himself although anything is possible
  89. Family Guy

Bailey Hayward. Supposedly he's our gun HB
  90. Family Guy

Fox Sports Klemmer

@David holland WTF? Klemmer has signed with the Tigers. If we miss out on Sharon Woods too, I'll be devastated. What are the voices in your head telling you now......who's our next signing going to be? Mine are telling me Tedesco will be playing lock. What do you think? Is that what you're...
  91. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

Good news? What does that mean? Half the fans on here don't want Moses so not signing him would be considered good news to them Personally I'm sick of all the plodders we've had in the 7 jersey for the last decade so I'd take him in a heartbeat
  92. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

My bad. @ASSASSIN said you're not the 5 foot Indian so I'll take his word for it. Nasheed's new character Omar is boring so we'll just refer to you as the new upgraded Nasheed
  93. Family Guy

Hayze Perham

You mean the guy who has a 0% strike rate lied about knowing Gus It's a sad day when you can't trust strangers on the internet
  94. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

Don't lump me in the same category as those flat earth morons. That has to be the stupidest conspiracy theory of them all. FMD even Stephen Carpenter from the Deftones is a flat earther Check out the TV show Ancient Aliens. There is no fucking way we are the only form of intelligent life in the...
  95. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

Nope. Only conspiracy I believe in is aliens.
  96. Family Guy

Mitchell Moses

Umm no. I'm @Mr Invisible If I was Nasheed, I would be creating long winded rubbish threads every couple of days....like you and Nasheed