Search results

1. D

No Source Bud Sullivan done deal with Dogs

Anyone know anything more about the cavoodle puppies for sale ? They look like cute dogs. Any info much appreciated
  2. D

Rumour Stephen Crighton

Got a feeling Taafe will be 7 Played plenty of juniors there
  3. D

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

I think Lee TaMaari was very underrated
  4. D

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Why would anyone raise this about a young kid? too much time on your hands and clearly not connected to anyone who is trying to forge a career in the NRL Hope he and none of his people don’t read this rubbish
  5. D

News Jake Averillo ruled out of Titans fixture

Dufty gone immediately He won’t be playing fullback!
  6. D

News Is this for real?

Short memories you lot Twice created a playing style that suited his specific squad(s) and took them to glory Before that also started to turn Penrith in to a serious club instead of easybeats Made superstars of many players at both clubs It’s rumoured for a short term only while he develops a...
  7. D

Rumour Brad Fittler to coach Bulldogs

Strong mail it’s going to be Moses Mbye in a captain coach role Bulldogs DNA and tactical genius trumping all other criteria You heard it here last
  8. D

Madge sacked

We'll get Maguire Sure of it
  9. D

Flanagan offside with Dogs

Someone called ‘from the area’ You can tell if you look at the top of the post As an example, if you go to the header of this post, you can see that someone called ‘diatribe2000’ wrote ‘this shit’ Hope that helps Regards, DT2
  10. D

Opinion JUSTIN HOLDBROOK

Hey are you Mike Z?
  11. D

Rumour Flanagan and Sullivan could trade places in latest twist at Belmore

I’m not saying he is or will ever be the same quality, but his attributes are closest to Thurston - if anyone needs to understand what type of game he plays Instinctive
  12. D

WWOS MOLE Tyrell Sloan

Prefer Trbojevic
  13. D

Find the highlights of SG Ball GF Steelers against Manly Schuster, Burbo, Amone, Sloan all playing This is a special kid
  14. D

Sullivan is going to be a superstar He is top shelf Hope we get him
  15. D

News Shane Flanagan puts his hand up to lead the basket case Bulldogs

How does everyone feel about the Lee Tamaari option with Aaron Groom assisting Not getting much airtime which is stunning considering the credentials
  16. D

No excuses for this side to get the spoon.

That’ll do me for the year First time I have ever switched them off Can’t put myself through it any more
  17. D

Burton to test the open market

Article was on the Tele site early this morning Conspiracy theorists here need to settle down
  18. D

What has to change to turn this club around?

Any chance the coach’s success at the Panthers was just based on the ability of the players? Arguably their attack has improved over the last year and a bit They have a half who will probably be regarded as all time top 3 or 5 halfbacks by the time he’s finished When Joey was taking Newcastle...
  19. D

News 20 stars for 2022 Paul Alamoti

Bottom Age SG too - could play it again next year! Couldn’t agree with you more Ridiculous criticism
  20. D

Opinion Club Legends, El Masri vs Jackson.

You are spot on Tidy winger All time goal kicker
  21. D

Opinion Club Legends, El Masri vs Jackson.

Paul Doolan or Theo Anast ?
  22. D

Club still looking to move on Luke Thompson at the end of season

Didn’t you guys watch the finals? Kikau’s work rate was out of this world and about as far from T Rex as Flanagan is from Cleary So much negativity here
  23. D

Other News Source James Segeyaro to the Dogs

Blacktown connection is actually a genius move by Scott Fulton Limited juniors on the peninsula, linked up out west and has produced some serious goods already
  24. D

News Flying Fox set to lead indigenous All Stars team

He was the one with leadership written all over him though
  25. D

Did Noa Nadruku ever captain the Raiders
  26. D

Chris Anderson Ziggy Niszcot
  27. D

Rivalries

Dragons
  28. D

News (WARNING - LARGE PHOTO OF HOOPER IN THIS THREAD) Reed Mahoney breaks silence on shock Dogs switch and how he broke news to BA

What a scoop! Was expecting him to say he didn’t care less what happened with Parramatta this year and was just focused on 23 How did Hoops get him to spill like that?!
  29. D

Downtown kicks

Yeah I know I was quoting the radio ad from the time ‘Say what Brother Brother Brother Sister… kick on at Kicks!’
  30. D

Downtown kicks

Say what Brother Brother Brother Sister
  31. D

If SBW or Mason had played out their career with us could they have become Imortals.

I read an interview where he said that when it’s all said and done and he has his quiet moments drifting off to sleep at night, ‘I just want to feel like I’ve made w00t proud’
  32. D

If SBW or Mason had played out their career with us could they have become Imortals.

Maybe not but Ricky Stuart changed the game and created the role of the modern halfback with his passing, kicking, and tactical game That is the true mark of greatness - changing the way the game is played
  33. D

Low benchmark Compared to the great Bradley Clyde? A distant second Clyde is so forgotten, relative to his ability and achievements - likely because he has kept a low public profile, but was the greatest
  34. D

So take Johns out of the 1997 and 2001 sides - do either win the Comp?
  35. D

News A Dog’s Breakfast To Whole New Pedigree

No I wouldn’t I know the area well I’m purely talking about the geography
  36. D

So did Earlwood Saints
  37. D

Yeah spot on Hurstville is Dragons heartland, hardly the ‘border’ Lot of distance from Todd Park to Canterbury Road!
  38. D

There is no way Penshurst and Hurstville are on the border! Riverwood maybe...
  39. D

Trials this week

All cancelled anyway So frustrating for the youngsters
  40. D

Who is our captain in waiting?

Got to be the Duff Man
  41. D

News 20 stars for 2022 Paul Alamoti

He’s actually not that big Very strong and built low to the ground I don’t think people’s confidence in his future is misplaced, has dominated at every level he has played Killed it in SG (U/19) while still eligible to play u/17 That’s not about being ‘the big kid’
  42. D

Frank Pritchard on life support

TAFKA the Tripper
  43. D

Dan Ferris consolidated thread

I heard one guy say to the other guy ‘you smell like poo and wee’
  44. D

Issac lumelume

There’s no way Schoupp won’t start the year in first grade The spot is his to lose
  45. D

Other News Source Judda Turahui

Smart kid I’m backing him
  46. D

Opinion Is Gus our modern day Bullfrog

GusGus had a great song called David
  47. D

Opinion Why hasn’t there been no official announcement for Reed or kikau?

Maybe Parra to swoop with a massive offer for Marshall King
  48. D

Best Bulldogs social media accounts

TAFKA The Tripper
  49. D

Bulldogs Throw Rabbitoh A Lifeline

Would ‘have’ been
  50. D

News $BW-I had so many drugs in my system I could have died-SBW admission in his new book

It reads like he is still hurting more about leaving the way he did than anyone else is Let it be that way
  51. D

News Get ready for the new Brisbane team raiding players from Harold Matt’s sides to nrl sides

Devil’s advocate - great for all young kids at junior rep level to have additional opportunities to progress and have a career in RL Since foundation, all clubs were ‘added’ at some point If this means more kids make it, fantastic There were times when 3 teams were added at once, this is only 1
  52. D

Social Media Backflipper - Tyrone Mays Insta story

What a burglar to get a premiership How did he get picked in the 17 ahead of Naden, Tago, others ...
  53. D

Opinion Kennel member meetup/BBQ

Sorry guys I’ve got Table Tennis that day
  54. D

Social Media Munster

No no no no no
  55. D

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Storm warning

We signed two young hookers and Gus has spoken ad nauseum about starting to build from within We won’t be looking at these two, even though they both do good footy playing
  56. D

Ogden caught with cocaine

Can confirm no Warea Hargreaves signing for the Dogs for 22
  57. D

Okay, lineup for 2022

I did the same exercise Agree lots of depth Only half back position is an issue now
  58. D

Official Braidon burns takes the final roster spot

Hey Guys Incredible news about the academic team of the year ! Those two now shooting for Origin academic selection in 22 Surely we win the comp now
  59. D

Des-Troyed

Funny thing is, Knights fans would be death riding Bennett in exactly the same way
  60. D

Benji Marshall

All your friends are brown and red!
  61. D

Benji Marshall

Good Footy Playing Player of the future
  62. D

Do we even have talent scouts in Queensland?

We did have one but he died
  63. D

Rumour Tigers trade

Oh I see what’s happening here Not your idea so you rubbish it It’s the silly ones who spoil it for the good ones
  64. D

Rumour Tigers trade

I heard we are keen on Packer
  65. D

Bailey at 7?

Oh I see what’s happening here You didn’t come up with the idea so you don’t like it That’s the trouble with these internet forans, it’s the silly ones who spoil it for the good ones Ask Kieran Forum
  66. D

Bailey at 7?

Hey Guy What do you guy think of offering Dylan Napa a lifeline to play that impact winger role at the beginning of each half? He could be devastating and he would come cheap Regards D2
  67. D

Opinion A 7 could take us to a new level

We should get one that does good footy playing
  68. D

Asiata/Peachey

Turbo!
  69. D

500k - What are we going to use it on?

Just wondering whether any of you guys can believe it’s not butter ? I’m still thinking it through
  70. D

Schoupp out for five months

Hey Google Set a ten minute timer for the green curry
  71. D

500k - What are we going to use it on?

Get that Tolman from Sharks
  72. D

Rumour Api Korosiau

You thinking Joey Leilua?
  73. D

Kenneller of the year?

Orange Boy
  74. D

Kenneller of the year?

Traces of nuts
  75. D

Rd 25 Dogs vs Tigers 3-2-1

Allen Ogden Katoa
  76. D

Fox Sports Brent Read Say's Bulldogs Trying To Organise Elliott On A Player Swap.

Elliott for Nathan Cleary If that falls through, Tom Trbojevic
  77. D

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

Also Kimmorley is quite a bit older
  78. D

Pick your spine for $12

Couldn’t afford him!
  79. D

Pick your spine for $12

Lamb Barba Hodkinson Ennis Anyone who doesn’t have Lamb is not worthy of supporting the Dogs
  80. D

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

Doing Good footy playing is always the key!
  81. D

Looks for all the world like freeing up $ for an experienced half to partner an inexperienced half and set the inexperienced half up for success Look to the Elite juniors around and secure them for middle grunt Vaughan likely at less than 50% of Thompson smart Administration All round
  82. D

Has played really well in a team going really poorly Has he lived up to his pay packet? His salary buys us the 2-3 best front rowers coming out of SG Ball What would you do?