Search results

1. Man Hater

What Would You Do??

i'd vomit, cry and then rip my hair out!! yuckkkkkkkkkkkkk
  2. Man Hater

Attn: BootS and That Dumb Serb =P

Nothing has changed in this place!! What happened to the good old times when you just got banned for saying boo???
  3. Man Hater

What do you say?

I would wait for him to open his mouth before i made a decision
  4. Man Hater

Fears/Phobias

cockroaches!! Anything that can survive a nuclear bomb must be dangerous!! And they are ugly!!
  5. Man Hater

Drunk Texting/Calling

I think Miss K and i can both say we have done that and not when we are drunk either!!
  6. Man Hater

JagerBombs

Agreed!! You drank his drink and i out drank him!!! Not too good is he now!!
  7. Man Hater

Drunk Texting/Calling

Yeah i did that on the weekend!! regretted the next day but stood my ground anyway!! All i can say is Maccers!!
  8. Man Hater

JagerBombs

hahahahahahahaa and my drinks since i was being such a *****!! hahahahahaahah You rock Miss K!!! Your my wonderwaaaaaalll
  9. Man Hater

Worst Fine???? Speeding or whatever???

got caught doing 36k's over the limit and got my license suspended for 3 months and then while i had no license got caught doing 24 over the limit!! AS for parking fines i think i lost count after 50 of them!!
  10. Man Hater

Dumped.

Yeah my own little world is heaps of fun too!! Sometimes Miss K and i join worlds and that blows peoples minds away
  11. Man Hater

Welcome Back Steviette

hi Spartan!! Was it you that changed my name?
  12. Man Hater

Welcome Back Steviette

Crunchie i was wondering where you were!!!
  13. Man Hater

Dumped.

Ohhh i think we all need a group hug!!!
  14. Man Hater

Dumped.

No i am being serious Justin!! Really!! I am not trying to gee you up i think i did that enough
  15. Man Hater

Dumped.

YEah don't take it personally!! I just got caught up in the fun!! But at the start it wasn't directed at you!!! I know breakups are hard and i don't really know what happened in your situation and i hope you get better!! And find it easy!! I do apologise also Justin!!
  16. Man Hater

Dumped.

Don't give in to him!! He should be happy we made his pathetic thread last 10 pages!!
  17. Man Hater

Dumped.

yes i enjoy being a guy it's fun!! I'm not upset here yet they are!!! And oh poor thing some one stuck up for me so you get even more upset!! Would you like a hug???
  18. Man Hater

Dumped.

Fire up not so incredible!! Fire up!! heheheheheheeh
  19. Man Hater

Dumped.

Of course he was!!!! And just because that person has been nice to you in the past doesn't mean he has been nice to me boots!! Please Miss K these guys are girls!!! So emotional!!
  20. Man Hater

Dumped.

Oh yeah sure boots you only care about yourself!! Please making jokes about stuff like that is JUST as bad as what i did!!
  21. Man Hater

Dumped.

Don't display your problems on the internet then if your not willing to hear people's opinions!! IT's simple really
  22. Man Hater

Dumped.

Wow Stevie your smart!! Be my friend please!! hahahahahahahaha The Kennel is so funny you people think WE take it seriously look at how your behaving!! IT's just the internet!! if your comfortable in your own skin then this stuff really wouldn't bother you!!
  23. Man Hater

Dumped.

SYD boots!!
  24. Man Hater

Dumped.

hahahahaha Miss K we know that they wish we got nothing to worry about!!
  25. Man Hater

Dumped.

Oh im so upset a few people on the net are teasing me!! Let me go in my corner and cry!!! You guys are just as much as a loser as i am obviously!!
  26. Man Hater

Dumped.

hahahahahahahah you people are soooooooooooooooo funny!! telling me i know nothing and i shouldn't talk and then doing the exact same thing!! Wow you rock!!!
  27. Man Hater

Dumped.

Boots why don't you jump too since your so greeeeaaattttt!!! Go read some kids a book since your such a good person!!
  28. Man Hater

Dumped.

Gojump and not so incredible can both suck it!! Firstly JUSTIN you have never shown me any respect so why the hell would i give a damn!! And gojump get a life!! YOu are such a coward nothing worth saying so you start name calling!! Your so cool can i be your friend!! Chance or no chance i...
  29. Man Hater

City Rain

It's not raining in North Sydney either!!
  30. Man Hater

Welcome Back Steviette

hahahhahahah aint that the truth Miss K!!!
  31. Man Hater

Dumped.

Ummm ok dude whatever that was!!!
  32. Man Hater

Who changed it???

Your not meant to know that is for Miss K and i to know!!
  33. Man Hater

Who changed it???

hahahahahaha thanks cl!! I would want white rabbit boots!! Now i know you had something to do with this so fix it!!!
  34. Man Hater

Who changed it???

Well come on fess up who was it?????
  35. Man Hater

Dumped.

Yeah dribble coming out from your mouths!!!
  36. Man Hater

Who changed it???

Boots it was YOU!!! i want something else not that!! Your slack!! Change it damn it!!
  37. Man Hater

Who changed it???

It was you boots wasn't it????
  38. Man Hater

Welcome Back Steviette

Are you sure it wasn't you Supremacy screaming out???
  39. Man Hater

Where did u 1st meet ur partner(s)?

Are you sure it wasn't at the optometrist???? Sorry it was too easy!! :)
  40. Man Hater

i know so was i dude!! Geez relax!! Go spy on someone!! hahahah
  41. Man Hater

Kenny i'm calling the cops dude!! that is wrong!!
  42. Man Hater

I hear ya star girl!!! Totally agreed!! And they think it's that easy too!! Like hello pull hte tickets off yourself there!!
  43. Man Hater

I can tell you where i am leaving him at the dump!!!
  44. Man Hater

Dumped.

Ummm your lunch is wherever you get it from!! Remember i am a feminist!!
  45. Man Hater

Dumped.

Ok kurry!! Can you do 69 though???
  46. Man Hater

I Got An Addiction

crazy b!tches don't cry wants wrong with you women!!!
  47. Man Hater

Help!!!!

liar!! you don't have abz!!!
  48. Man Hater

Help!!!!

hey you tool i have 73.00
  49. Man Hater

Help!!!!

Oh wow i just realised i have 69.00 kennel cash!! how funny that is my lucky position oppss i mean number too!! heheheheheeh
  50. Man Hater

Help!!!!

Whatever Abz!! Spartan you will soon realise that mods and admin don't really like me!! :)
  51. Man Hater

Help!!!!

hahahahaha no worries Lesssee when your down here give me a holla you can have them for no reason!! And then we can cruise the streets together!! hehehehe
  52. Man Hater

Help!!!!

Stevie J should do it so i can finally change my name from Steviette to something else!! he should be happy about it!! And if he does then maybe he will grow some balls like he wanted too!! :)
  53. Man Hater

Help!!!!

It said 1,000 but man i don't even know how much i have!!
  54. Man Hater

Help!!!!

Ummm hello!!! Users and mods don't get along that is a rule!! You know that!!! :) ARe you a mod???? Will you be my friend!! i will bake you cookies that make you feel really good!!!!
  55. Man Hater

Help!!!!

I need cash as i wish to change my name can anyone help me out please???
  56. Man Hater

Welcome Back Steviette

hahahahah thanks ozman!! i actually chose not to come on for a while but i am back now!! :)
  57. Man Hater

I Got An Addiction

well fuken stop it you weirdo!!! Geez!!
  58. Man Hater

Welcome Back Steviette

Normal is boring!! We are not boring!!
  59. Man Hater

Welcome Back Steviette

Those rabbits will never be forgotten!! LOL And boots you want me to be a lesbian!! i know you do!! See men being dangly things again!!! Chop it off!! Chop it off!! chop it off!!
  60. Man Hater

Welcome Back Steviette

Hahahahah your worse you think your a warrior!!! hahahahahah Spartan!! Spartan!!! Spartan!!! And when i burn my bra you will be happy!!
  61. Man Hater

Welcome Back Steviette

He is a she Muncha!!!! grrrr!!! hehehe thanks guys its good to be back!! And now that the footy season is on we can go crazy!!!
  62. Man Hater

Dumped.

hahahahaha i like you but i don't like you that much!!!! i am standing my ground i still hate things with things that dangle from their body!!!
  63. Man Hater

If you could..

See Stieve J your learning we didn't even have to say it for you!!!
  64. Man Hater

Dumped.

hahahahah i missed you guys too!! i had to make a grand entrance now didn't i
  65. Man Hater

Dumped.

YEah maybe but shouldn't you know that your a male??? See there you boys go again wanting us women to do everythiing for you!!! :)
  66. Man Hater

Dumped.

I'm far from the rag boots!! i have just had it with you men thinking your all that!! Your nothing!!!
  67. Man Hater

Dumped.

Suck your own dangly!! You want us to suck it for you guys!! Treat you like kings!! BE permissive and all the while your out doing whatever you want to be doing!! Well go we will see how far you can get with no female contact at all!!
  68. Man Hater

Dumped.

Who cares about your smelly cats name!! I don't!! Your a boy too i hate you at the moment as well!!
  69. Man Hater

Dumped.

NO i hate men at the moment so any that are suffering makes me feel better!!
  70. Man Hater

Dumped.

Sucked in to all you guys you probably did something really stupid and disrespectful to deserve it!!! Men have no brains!! Only balls and a penis!!
  71. Man Hater

If you could..

I would be a boy rather than a girl!!
  72. Man Hater

If you could..

Who says he really is in school just cause he said so!!! lol
  73. Man Hater

If you could..

cljunior how are you? its me Mz shifty!!
  74. Man Hater

If you could..

hahahaha who is the dodgey stylz?? is that you KE?
  75. Man Hater

If you could..

i would want to be friends with Willie Mason cause he is cool!!!
  76. Man Hater

Maccas

Bring back the McFeast!!!!
  77. Man Hater

What car do u drive?

hahahhahahahahaha i could make it difficult and tell you to go and find the previous thread....... but i won't i drive a celica!!
  78. Man Hater

The Kennel Banner

Why isn't AC going to games or anymore or something?
  79. Man Hater

What car do u drive?

Hasn't this thread been done before????
  80. Man Hater

Prison break

Listen Boots!! Why aren't you a moderator yet you have all the qualties!! HTFH
  81. Man Hater

Prison break

I haven't been on this site in ages as you already know!! I didn't think it was that good!!
  82. Man Hater

Best Moderator?

How about none of them of course unless Mr Bulldogs was on that list then him :)
  83. Man Hater

anzac day super cruise

never heard of it!!
  84. Man Hater

Prison break

hahahah thanks dude!! Did you like it? i mean i don't want to ruin it for people but did you like it?
  85. Man Hater

Prison break

Has anyone else seen the last episode for season 2??
  86. Man Hater

BB's Vesna in double trouble

Geez i hope your remotely good looking cause things like that are not very nice to say!! And you think your Renis brother so how cool are you dude!!
  87. Man Hater

BB's Vesna in double trouble

Oh please who cares more power to her!!
  88. Man Hater

stealing kennel cash

Dogaholic and KE can have my money!! Split that is if i have any. What is it used for anyway??
  89. Man Hater

Ruffles or Burger Men

Burger Men all the way!! Yummmmmmmmmmm
  90. Man Hater

Guess who's wearing a South's Jersey

Yeah lets all judge the dope smoker!!!
  91. Man Hater

Alcoholic NO NO's

Ummm scotch and black sambucca!!
  92. Man Hater

Hard Man Mason buys sparkler

hmmmmm i don't think it is an engagement ring and i hate people that get engaged on V Day anyway!! Gross!!
  93. Man Hater

Woo Hoo!

Congrats mate!!!
  94. Man Hater

Welcome Back.. K.E :D

Hey KE welcome back my name is now steviette but previously known as Mz Shifty 83 ;) welcome back!!!
  95. Man Hater

Warning: Potential Severe Storms for Sydney:

I'm in south hurstville and the thunder is bad!! It sounds like something is actually falling!!!
  96. Man Hater

Is She For Real???

hahahah i got that in an email!! You have to be pretty stupid to pull something like that off!!
  97. Man Hater

Attention Users

Head and Shoulders is great for smooth and silky hair and it smells great!!
  98. Man Hater

Attention Users

but stevie you wear a bandana so what does it matter?
  99. Man Hater

Attention Users

hey bulldogs lady its me mz shifty 83 how the hell are you? maybe as well write that here since the mods will find out about it if i sent it in a pm!!
  100. Man Hater

Attention Users

oh ok stevus ffs fmd yaaw!!!!!