Search results

1. S

Rumour AFB & JT

AFB will sign with the Dogs , I don’t believe the JT part will happen but never say never.
  2. S

Rumour AFB & JT

All is set in motion
  3. S

Rumour AFB & JT

They need to clear minimum 300-500k per year Simple as that
  4. S

Rumour AFB & JT

I’m not su I have no idea on what year didn’t press the issue / info. My personal take on why AFB is a chance is the appealing sydney clubs are already $ stacked with forwards. Roosters , Collins , Wong and Leniu . Cronulla also stacked. Parra likewise. Leaves bottom feeder clubs
  5. S

Rumour AFB & JT

I’m sure he was in top 3 for tackle breaks in 2023
  6. S

Rumour AFB & JT

Apologies , Taumalolo
  7. S

Rumour AFB & JT

I don’t post often Someone associated with the ticket that originally ousted Anderson has seemingly alluded to a possibility of the following Taumolo as an almost definite to be in Dogs colours with AFB alongside him not as definite but still a chance Understand these rumours face been...
  8. S

An explanation?

+ Jordan Mcclean
  9. S

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

has definitely been in the works yes , apparently also trying for Jordan Mclean from the cows. Who knows if one or both come up though !
  10. S

An explanation?

I reckon Tino isn't as unlikely as you think
  11. S

An explanation?

some merit to a bit of this , see above
  12. S

Fox Sports Player swap with Manly

not schuster
  13. S

Fox Sports Player swap with Manly

he’s not in control of both, Schuster is managed by Tartak who also manages JAC, Saab, Damien Cook etc
  14. S

Rumour Ball playing 13

He’s a sook
  15. S

Rumour Ball playing 13

If he has negative influences then so does JAC and he does just fine. Please remember there’s always a lot of agendas out there and certain people (not the players) just don’t get on.
  16. S

Rumour Ball playing 13

Not currently at the club. All I will say is it’s easy to fire away when you’ve left.
  17. S

Rumour Ball playing 13

Only person currently at the club who ran some commentary on it was DCE.
  18. S

Rumour Ball playing 13

Please stop listening/watching NRL360. It’s not all as it seems. Also DCE is a sook, not a fan of how quickly he passes commentary on fellow player. Wouldn’t happen in current culture setup by Ciraldo. You stand by you teammate no matter what and if he’s on the outer you leave it to the upper...
  19. S

Rumour Ball playing 13

Remember Luke Thompson on 800k is likely not to be renewed
  20. S

Rumour Ball playing 13

Could’ve said same thing about JAC when he was at Tigers
  21. S

Rumour Ball playing 13

Personally I don’t mind it at the right price . His ability to straighten attack is unbelievable.
  22. S

Rumour Ball playing 13

Current player on the outer at another club playing 6 making recent headlines. Some movement happening to have him at the Dogs to play as ball playing 13. More likely to come in 2024. Slight chance for this year. Having Addo Carr at the dogs helps put it that way if anyone knows what the go...
  23. S

News Pangai Jnr to play exclusively as a middle forward

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/8081796/pangai-takes-lead-from-bulldogs-mantras-of-old/ Only really took notice of the last paragraph where he reveals he’s going to be playing as a middle forward rotating with Thompson, Sutton and Max King. Was to be expected and likely nothing new but...
  24. S

Addo Carr OUT of All Stars

Exactly this, knowing JAC would never pull out of such a clash in normal circumstances regardless how 'fatigued' he might be.
  25. S

Addo Carr OUT of All Stars

Likely nothing in it.. however cautious as to whether there's more to it than just to be fresh for the season? https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/addo-carr-pulls-out-of-all-stars-clash-20230203-p5chmu.html
  26. S

Club captains formally announced

.. as well as Faitala Mariner being the “pull ya head in” person if it’s ever required off the field (hopefully never needed)
  27. S

Club captains formally announced

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2023/01/28/ciraldo-announces-new-captains/
  28. S

Your best 3 Sydney take away shops

Leo's Grille Seven Hills 107 Best Rd, Seven Hills NSW 2147 Best in the west
  29. S

Bellamy

I don't think it will happen either. I think i've said that a few times now
  30. S

Bellamy

Do you seriously believe JK ultimately runs the Dogs? He's a figurehead for stability and does a great job. If you believe this you believe Biden runs the States
  31. S

Bellamy

It's people higher and beyond JK
  32. S

Bellamy

The club is member driven. (football club) The factions that control the club have the ultimate influence in decisions e.g () These powerbrokers got rid of Andersons and decided who you have in power today. They equally drive these behind the scenes secret squirrel talks that go on. They take...
  33. S

Bellamy

Once again, I agree that it doesn't add up. But it doesn't mean that connections to Board members haven't reach out to NC. This is my point and that alone. In regards to paying out his contract, if Bellamy goes to Matt Tripp and says he wants to head coach at Dogs he won't hold him to 2026 as...
  34. S

Bellamy

I never said done deal for Cheese, another kenneler titled the thread It was very close at a point in time, but things move and change quickly. You need to accept that the involvement of player managers, board members, influential voters means things chop and change in the space of hours and...
  35. S

Bellamy

I actually agree it's hovering somewhere around 1% chance That's not to say feelers haven't been put out
  36. S

Bellamy

Zdravo braka moi da ziveat buldozite da ziveat makedonija Whispers that indirect discussions have seemingly taken place between connections of Craig Bellamy and Canterbury for 2023 as head coach. Bellamy has signed with the storm until 2026 with no indication or commitment on being head coach...
  37. S

Give JAC the captaincy

This Do not be surprised if he's run down more often than you would think. Underlying injury that won't stop him from playing but will hurt attacking flair we've come to expect. It was somewhere around mid season last year, because round 4 GPS tracker clocked him at 38.1kmh which was fastest...
  38. S

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Reed Mahoney

Cotric is going but it's more so when. We know his deal expires end of 2023, seemingly he may play 2022 (part or all who knows) but not 2023. Ronald has his value output vs contract value, call it moneyball call it what you will. Cotric is not value.
  39. S

News Chris Smith signs with panthers

The season prior to him doing his ACL in the all stars match I thought he out-performed most of our other forwards in his limited time. Mind you that was likely season 2019. I think he's a great bench option. Best of luck in the future.
  40. S

Rumour Brandon smith done deal

Smith > Dogs Cotric > Storm
  41. S

Euro 2020

Chance it is for 2023, and run with JMK for 2022. These things take time. People want answers today and yesterday. It just doesn't work like that
  42. S

Euro 2020

и като странична бележка ... сиренето все още идва
  43. S

Euro 2020

да живее северна македония
  44. S

Brandon Smith consolidated thread

In the scenario of cheese not coming doesn't mean he's wrong. He's on the money at the time of what he knows. Surely you know people in the corporate world or elsewhere offered positions , unsure whether to leave their current organisation and they tell close confidents ..yep I've decided I'm...
  45. S

neshtata se promenat... da vidim
  46. S

Do not be surprised when a raider heads to Belmore too but I have zero on the when. Sticky got more drama than people think. He's got loads of friends in the media masking it all.
  47. S

What's funny is that he's still coming. Simple as that. @ASSASSIN he's still coming mate. stick with your initial position. You're on the money
  48. S

mnogu mnogu smesno
  49. S

Block of Cheese
  50. S

Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Thanks for coming
  51. S

Yeh .... it is 8-)
  52. S

This is more likely than Clarke coming.
  53. S

Rumour Something is brewing

I agree the money doesn't match the benefit imo for.him. End of the day we are a an Api Korasau and Tevita Pangai or Payne Haas away from fixing alot of the mess. (Adding to the already known incoming players for next year) .
  54. S

We will end up with a couple of names of that stature in the game by next season. We're talking big names here . That said how one fan rates a player is subjective. I may say Staggs is a superstar, others may say not such a big deal. In my eyes they will be big signings.
  55. S

Costaki , in reference to those two specific examples.. it's just not that simple to replace them by next round.
  56. S

You need fringe first graders for depth in your top 30. Waddell is one of those. At the moment he plays first grade because we can't play anyone else. If we had a Payne Haas type of player which we will in the next 1-2 years then Waddell goes back to NSW cup but stays in top30. Every team has a...
  57. S

Even if the side lose every game this year, Barrett isn't going anywhere. Take that as a definite. This cleary isn't a scoop but the side wont be recognisable next year compared to the one running out now. Alot of players know they're going and that's another definite , they know it 100%. Now...
  58. S

And it isn't my coffee... No intention to piss anyone off with no extra info...But many things happening in the background especially today. Barrett isn't sitting there twiddling his thumbs. Look at my track record i've said it before. Foran called 6 months early, Deitz to play firstgrade I...
  59. S

Trent Barrett Presser

They weren't on their back as much and quicker to get up or at least show the willingness to get up for play the ball. Dogs were much much slower to get up and on their backs moreso and this wasn't because Knights were holding down. Watch a replay and scrutinize the play the ball closely
  60. S

Opinion Forwards needed asap

Whilst I keep saying im sure he'll give them all another shot a redemption next week. That said if I was making decisions by 6 rounds in purely as a fan and punter: - Drop Averillo bring in Burton (yes it will happen) - Drop Ogden completely - Hetherington to bench - Bring in Doorey -...
  61. S

Trent Barrett Presser

I feel like they'll get one more shot as the team that ran out yesterday and if the effort and attitude is missing, then yes.
  62. S

I actually thought early on (Before fatigue really set in) that Katoas passes were crisp and hitting the mark quite quickly. Then all just faded away.
  63. S

Neither of them impressed. Park football forwards compared to Melbourne on Thursday night, who obviously are the benchmark. But that's what you aim for and our two starting forwards lacked alot. I wouldn't dwell on stats. They obviously tell a story , but so do your own eyes and clearly...
  64. S

Observation...

If Katoa scores ( 9/10 a player in that situation does), then we conceded only one try more than the Knights. Would've been 5 tries to 4. Alot of 'what ifs' in a game but to concede by only 1 try in a game like that. Imagine we hold the ball...
  65. S

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Edge defence was terrible That said if it can fixed even slightly .. we actually Only conceded two more more tries than the.. would've been one had katoa scored
  66. S

Errors first and terrible forwards second.
  67. S

The lack of fitness I thought was evident with the fringe/edge defence tries we conceded. Just lazy. Hopoate & Averillo to name a few.
  68. S

We didn't get any because we are in slow motion from the moment we hit up to the point of the play the ball. With no roll on you won't get a set restart.
  69. S

Our biggest issue aside from errors were the forwards most definitely. Ogden terrible likewise Waddell.. Napa hardly seen Elliot, Hetherington and Jackson can stay but we're definitely a solid forward lacking. Before we slam Cummins for no set restarts, we didn't get many because we don't...
  70. S

Britt, Stimson not in the 22 either - yet Pay would give them a run when they simply weren't FG quality. You may find that these two are not having the best of times at the Dogs. They are close friends outside of football, which means nothing in itself / on its own. I would say in general...
  71. S

Opinion NRL Tonight

Doubt it.. last time I revealed in June that Foran signed with Manly that was ultimately announced at the end of September and I was eaten alive for it.
  72. S

Opinion NRL Tonight

I'm not sure on specifics but been told he will be in the 17 somewhere. I'm just happy as I believe he offers more than the other dummy half options.
  73. S

Deitz will be in the top 17. Heard it here first
  74. S

Opinion NRL Tonight

Deitz will be in the top 17this week. Club has received a waiver from NRL that will allow him to play.
  75. S

No Source Foran and where next

Good luck attracting new members let alone donations here.
  76. S

Mr unkind gentlehuman bradyk, So because I'm a new account I can't form a subjective position on something? At one point were you not a new account? What loads of information are you looking for? I correctly indexed it as no source. It is based on those I have been speaking to. I'll say it...
  77. S

I'd be keen for the moderator to explain to me why I have been labelled an 'idiot' and 'clown' ?? Have I sworn at you Mrliljohny, have I said anything with malice? All good unkind sir, I can depart as quickly as I arrived.
  78. S

The gentlehuman in earlier post transcribed the following >> "I just assumed that their relationship is strong even though I don't know them personally" The article was to merely point out the strong relationship has been mentioned by the boys themselves. Please note I have no malice in my...
  79. S

Not specific to Foran leaving , but when was asked in very recent video how and what Pay brings compared to strong tutelage of previous coaches (B Arthur, Hasaller Kearney) only thing could say was best attribute is his passion. Nothing technical, nothing else at all. Just that he is...
  80. S

You are gentlehuman
  81. S

No dupe kind sir. I have no intention to show any malice to anyone. Just posting something based on what I have heard and what I believe will occur. This is subjective of course as are many suggestions on here. No Foran and no Pay in 2021. Love to all from Stevche.
  82. S

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/nrl-2020-season-return-kieran-foran-canterbury-bulldogs-manly-sea-eagles-daly-cherry-evans/10jlfhq8kfmww1txmi0psyjdmc
  83. S

Allo, Is indeed a rumour, but it is my thoughts that it will indeed come to fruition based on a rumour. Seeing as though my memory escapes me for the bbq/tomato sauce (I have brain Foggy) i have 'no source' I have clearly indexed as such. Thank you Doggy of War for your kind direction
  84. S

Allo, (note: below comments are purely my thoughts only) Foran is going back to Manly next year. Dylan Walker will be back to centre, Foran at 6. Relationship between he and DCE is strong. Funnily enough, Dogs want to keep Foran, but won't be staying. Regardless, Pay won't be here in...
  85. S

Greetings

Greetings all. This is Stevche. I have some inklings of the goings on in the Dogs universe but no bbq or tomato source will be revealed. Hoping for however long I am here it's a good one.