Search results

1. D

Alamoti to the Panthers

Don’t worry about Bronson, he’s ready to go, running 10.60 with Mr Fabri, benching 190kg for 3 reps, has lovely skin atm, back acne all clear, and is bringing out an R & B track in December called “Ain’t nobody catch me”. Also hes doing jail visits with Gus, not only giving back to the hard...
  2. D

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

7am- players arrive, have coffee, breakfast. 8am- Ciraldo checks there homework books, normally compliments the players that have managed to stay between the lines wwhen colouring in. 9am- Field session starts, Ciraldo emphasis burtos bombs, he’s a budding photographer and...
  3. D

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

You know your a shit side when there hole forward packs out and Walsh and still get flogged
  4. D

Your early 2024 State of Origin Teams?

doesn’t matter who we pick qld we will again last night was a dead rubber they weren’t even trying
  5. D

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

All you people on here spruiken avo as the gun fullback you do know we are playing a reserve grade side with a couple of first graders in the the side i would be so disappointed if we we don’t win by 20
  6. D

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

shouldn’t this good be on at 1”30pm 2 reserve grade sides playing each other if we can’t beat south’s this week with all there players out please can we forfeit the rest of the season cause we can’t make the eight anyway how is avo even in the side we can’t make the eight and he’s leaving...
  7. D

Just a lil harsh

Did I read somewhere that brainiac always loved perham as a player and once upon a time used to buy him ice cream after games in panthers junior reps. I also heard brainiac sprays on the soul glow and massages it in just before he runs out. And when they do video he cuts out the golden child’s...
  8. D

Mahoney In Presser

Look he said what most first graders think, they think the fans are mongs, buy your tickets, your flags , get your photo taken with your favourite player, but ultimately your a Mong who will never play at this level so you really have Nfi. Right or wrong that’s how they think.
  9. D

Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

Good luck to him but Besides his game against the dragons where he was put in the clear twice by burns what’s he actually done if people on here actually watched him in a game they would notice he doesn’t do anything if Gould seen anything in him he would of kept him because 400k for a centre...
  10. D

Mahoney is no longer an 80min hooker

he is the worst defensive hooker in the comp
  11. D

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

Sure the kids got ability but out of all the players in the backline he does the least amount of work week in week out and they’ve probably realised this you can’t play 80 min and have 5 to 6 runs for 60 metres every week
  12. D

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

he’d wanna improve his form up there otherwise he’ll be playing reserve grade bennetts not like that cat ciraldo he actually drops people
  13. D

Another Tino special. Were we lucky not to have lost our captain to a Brocken jaw?

Who cares, good on tino, little api with his Greco Roman splayed leg pull every second tackle hammering the groins of players, got what he deserved. Had a tear in my eye when he dished it out out to pugsley Mahoney and now to mango, beautiful thing when a big man that has **** in him isn’t...
  14. D

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'agonising' call on young duo Jake Averillo and Paul Alamoti

avo yeah sure he has ability but week in week out he does very little in a game unfortunately Alamoti is too slow xerri will be the first centre picked next year he won’t be playing reserve grade
  15. D

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Good ole cc all talk no action he’s full of shit
  16. D

Vs Warriors (team opinion)

Dosent matter who they pick another loss 1 step closer to the spoon where’s the improvement under cc we’ve got a whole backline who tackle poorly the shining lights in the side are kiraz/jac and Preston the rest deserve a stint in second grade
  17. D

News Averillo scores spectacular double to leave Dragons hanging by a thread

Hope people on here don’t get to disappointed if he has shocker this week which is on the cards
  18. D

Averillo the new gun

He cut back in cause Sloan had him covered otherwise he would’ve scored in the corner cause there was no one in front of him
  19. D

Averillo the new gun

Good on the kid the first try Sloan should of been taken off for that attempt the second try was just smart thinking cause Sloan had him covered for pace
  20. D

Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

We are trash and parra aren’t much better
  21. D

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Wrote last week don’t get carried away with burton and now he’s lost cause addo carrs injured hes got no one to kick to
  22. D

Burton is overrated.

burton I still believe is overrated 100 percent he is 1 game against a cowboys side that is struggling big time if he performs over the next 3 weeks against the better side we will see
  23. D

Official Burton

Gutsy win but we will see how good burtons going over the next 3 weeks we have south’s parra sharks let’s hope where not having this conversation on Friday that he’s overrated again and he’s not a 5/8 which is on the cards
  24. D

Official Burton

He played well Let’s hope he backs it up this week against south’s and doesn’t go back into shell and does nothing 1 good game doesn’t make him a great player
  25. D

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Good to see the boys bounce back must of been a shit game but 4 nil half time 16- 6 fulltime
  26. D

Burton is overrated.

Let’s not get to carried away with Matty burton the good centre and pretend 5/8 we only played the tigers who wouldn’t beat our reserve grade side we will never win a comp with burton and Flanagan in the halves
  27. D

Kalyn Ponga head knocks

Kurt Mann did him know favours, banging his head over and over into the toilet cubicle , bum funning each other up there in two head city. Apparently the day after that they went and photographed birds together, and Kurty added to Kalyan’s tough stickers by penning a starling on his left...
  28. D

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Can we just get rid of the all time suck hole Jackson topine. Full spastic who sits on the bench special handshaking real players . In the old days, he would have had that much shit put on him for being a spastic hanger on. On perham, he may be ciraldos special boy, every coach has them, except...
  29. D

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

oh well least we’ll have to decent centres next year Critta and xerri let’s hope perham turns out alright anyone on here tries to tell me critta has more upside them welsby has no idea
  30. D

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

we went ok I’m not getting to excited yet all the trials on the weekend were 2nd grade trials with a couple of nrl players thrown in this weeks trial against the sharks will be a better indication
  31. D

Bronson Xerri Podcast

good luck to him everyone deserves a second chance by watching that I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets caught again
  32. D

Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

good ole shifty roger fabri good sprint coach wouldn’t trust him but spent a few years in jail for supply ole roger
  33. D

Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

Of course i am your not one of these downies who believes everything that’s written in the paper are ya or because xerri came out and said it was for a shoulder injury if you believe that it’s not me who’s the simple tnuc
  34. D

The kid had a bit of pace when he was younger I wouldn’t say he was express he played for moorebank when he was younger no way he’ll be as quick or as strong I hope he proves me wrong
  35. D

That video racing ponga that’s when he had the Ben Johnson gear in him there’s no way in the world he’ll be anywhere near that speed if he’s clean
  36. D

not expecting anything the first year he comes back ya gotta remember he’s been on the gear for years and if he comes back clean I doubt he will be as fast or strong only time will tell
  37. D

Good luck to him let’s hope he’s not the next Rodney Howe best front rower in the comp until they caught him on the roids after that the he was trash
  38. D

Turbo Time

Tommy turbo at 50 percent is still better than anything we’ve got
  39. D

Slowly but surely the Panthers gain a second licence for a NRL team .

Look they mouth off cause you can’t do anything in todays game, what luau needs is an old fashioned gun spear spear tackle put on him, the one where your pile drived from a height onto head and neck, folksy was a genius at it. People wax lyrical about Cleary, the game has never in its history...
  40. D

Bulldogs NSW Cup Finals 2022

I can see us beating norths they are shit I can’t see us beating Newtown or Penrith I know we had a draw with Newtown 2 weeks ago but there whole backline didn’t play
  41. D

No Source Hayden Knowles

One Monday in preseason many moons ago, 21’s were training with reserve grade and first grade, billy wasn’t in a good mood and flogged us that bad I’ll never forget it, 15 lap time trial, followed by 12 400’s, 12 200’s, 20 100’s, 20 50’s, we then did 15 mins off laps where last bloke sprints to...
  42. D

Opinion Our Fullback

Jackson gave him a big spray today about not putting his body on the line, definately not a fullback this young man, hence the reason Gus chased dykes and miller hard. Feel sorry for this kid got an easy run for a long time without being penalised for poor play, never gets dropped , so he’s...
  43. D

Official Team List Round 21 v Cowboys + Match Discussion

Just reading Gus promised kade dykes the fullback spot next year if he signed with us unfortunately he just resigned with the sharks averillo should be dykes some flowers cause that would of been the end of him
  44. D

Pride Jersey

Just reading about young fainu from manly, stabbing someone at a after church gathering, you know there was a funny old law enforcement saying many years ago, “monday to Friday they rape , bash , and stab and on Sunday they are the first ones in church”. So true.
  45. D

Pride Jersey

I guarantee these players who pulled out for manly wouldn’t knock back a couple of lesbians who turned up on there doorstep
  46. D

Ado-Carr slowing down? Not Likely..

I seen an interview with kiraz he reckons jac over 40 But reckons dominic young over 100 against Saab and jac
  47. D

Official Team List Round 19 v Titans + Match Discussion

Your exactly right what about his piss poor attempt on Mitchell when he scored as well
  48. D

Opinion How bad a coach is fitler

The way gould was looking at freddy last night when he was interviewing him, it looked like Jeffrey epstein looking at a young ghislaine maxwell and her 15 year old best friend. WEIRDO RAMA.
  49. D

Opinion Feeling Freddy to be dogs coach after origin

How can we seriously consider vikram swami mulitari guru Fittler, for the coaching gig, next thing he will be bringing the gang with him, Nikki lauder after the accident Alexander, Jeff spicoli johns and Paul gru macgregor. Apparently Fittler played a calming video message from yoko ono to the...
  50. D

Rd 16 vs Sharks 3-2-1

I know it was wet the sharks back 5 all run for over 100metres will Kennedy 170 m I just think he needs to get more involved
  51. D

Rd 16 vs Sharks 3-2-1

He looks promising but He needs to get involved more he was safe under the high ball he only run for 40metre yesterday I’d like to see him take the hard hit ups off the line like all the fullbacks do he seems to shy away from that
  52. D

Rd 16 vs Sharks 3-2-1

our best today was jmk by far averillo went ok he doesn’t do enough I think he only run for 40 metres today compared to will Kennedy who run 170 burton well there was always gunna be that come down from origin to club level unfortunately he was terrible today
  53. D

News Matt Lodge

The guys a grub of a bloke but he’s better then the front rowers we have here
  54. D

Your 2022 Origin Game 3 Teams?

I agree when latrells on there’s no better player in the game
  55. D

News Burton to make origin debut

My dog my dog said he was average like the form he’s been showing on the field
  56. D

Thankyou
  57. D

I’ll pay that that’s good
  58. D

I know Liam Martin he did say hi I’ll go 4-0 and Fittler will be the coach here next year
  59. D

Your a doctor are you he’s not one there favourites Stephen Crichton was rubbish in origin 1 how does he get another
  60. D

Rueben Garrick should be on the wing cause he was dally m winger of the year last year
  61. D

Katoni staggs
  62. D

Mate I’m glad where winning imo I just didn’t think he’s form warranted selection that’s all
  63. D

so your agreeing with me that’s all he does is put kicks in
  64. D

those 7 try assists are probably from a bomb are a kick that’s all he does he got picked cause of his connection with the Penrith players that’s the only reason he got picked
  65. D

I don’t care what anyone says he’s lucky to be in the side his form hasn’t been that good at all
  66. D

Averillo Haters

He may turn out alright Good luck to him but let’s not get to carried away you take the intercept away he runs for 40 metres he needs to get involved more looked a bit shaky under the high ball
  67. D

Rumour Charlie Staines x Burton?

The cowboys and broncos fullbacks are signings from other clubs drinkwaters from the storm te Marie Martins played for 3 other clubs
  68. D

Dufty Dropped Panthers Clash

good luck to averillo this week but doesn’t matter if he plays bad he’ll be moved to the front row next week I’ve never seen a kid get so many chances
  69. D

Bulldogs star Paul Vaughan’s takes pot shot at media as coach walks

Good bloke Vaughan Barrett gets him a start here because no one wants him then stabs him in the back
  70. D

Official Consolidated Trent Barrett Leaving Bulldogs Thread

not a fan of Barrett but it doesn’t help when your players are rubbish even ado Carr and burton look rubbish in our side
  71. D

Opinion Jacob Kiraz man on fire

If Kiraz has been to the knights and the dragons and they both let him go and he’s playing like this he might be the new xerri on the juice
  72. D

Sharks vs dogs trial

Smart play by Cronulla, moving the ball flat on the ad line against our middle third, the link is finucane and but a few other of there forwards pass the ball on the ad line. It doesn’t always have immediate results but it allows you to fatigue and weaken a d line. Schoup is second grade...
  73. D

News Geoff Robinson - time to help out

Can see leis, versteeg, Darren Clancy, Troy cassell , josh white and a few others in the pics. Good turn out for robbo
  74. D

Official Round 16 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Manly might get to the ton this week by half time
  75. D

REFEREE INFLUNCE "BETTING SECTOR"

Old mr rugba leeg running the game , known as Teflon Pete when he was running the red hots, from the sale of Harold park (certain govt figures making a nice earn, to a gorilla for a positive swab to go away, to him being very very quiet during the a particular positive in the nrl due to his...
  76. D

Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

What does he do thats special he might be in a couple of years but at the moment he’s not the young lock in flegg who has been training with the nrl squad recently, Kurtis Morrin is every bit as promising. I’m not bagging topine he may be really good after another nrl pre season but atm the...
  77. D

Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

this Jackson topine seen this kid play a few times might just be me but I haven’t seen anything special with this kid yet watched him play again on the weekend in 2nd grade same thing nothing special I know he’s only young doesn’t look very big either
  78. D

Fox Sports Bronco pair

Whisper is we are chasing stefano uitikamanu from tigers. Sharp rates him highly and little birdie told me he is not happy being dropped to reserve grade while “Madge’s mates get picked every week”. Interesting.
  79. D

Kyle Flanagan Mid-Week Press Conference | Round 10 v Raiders

What your seeing with this kid breaking down is indicative of the kids these days. He has been protected all the way through his junior football, and been brought up amongst the mutual admiration society of Cronulla , where all of his junior rep coaches were massive sucks of his father, and his...
  80. D

Opinion Attack

Averillos been very ordinary the last too weeks but By the look of it everything goes through Flanagan which is a mistake cause he is ordinary
  81. D

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Elliott will come out and say I’m banning myself from alcohol and all players wives for the year
  82. D

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Elliott’s the type of bloke who’d go threw all the players bags in the dressing room while there out on the park training
  83. D

Official Emerging Blues squad

maybe 2 or 3 will go on to play origin there’s a lot of crap in that squad
  84. D

News 'What the hell was going on there?': Flanagan hits out at sudden Roosters axing

I seen flanno play a lot of footy through the juniors till now hope he proves me wrong but I don’t rate him would rather have avo half and burton 5/8
  85. D

Hands off our All Blacks, NZ coach warns Bulldogs’ new Kiwi mentor Steve Hansen

over the years very few union players come to league its to hard for them
  86. D

NRL 2020: Bulldogs target Isaah Yeo, Stephen Crichton.

I’d take yeo over Elliott the difference between the too is Elliott has 10 errors in him every game wether it’s missed tackles dropped balls stupid pen
  87. D

Flanagan consolidated thread.

averillo will be playing 6
  88. D

Flanagan consolidated thread.

The guy is a cat never runs the ball or takes the line on all he wants to do is kick it looks like burtons not coming here then
  89. D

News Six jersey holds appeal: Averillo targets starting halves role in 2021

The kids got ability but reading this article saying he played a starring please
  90. D

Round 14 team and game day discussion

no he won’t but avo played rubbish and I’ve found on here that doesn’t matter if he plays bad 80 percent of the people want to blame other players for his errors
  91. D

Round 14 team and game day discussion

Big fan of averillo but he should be dropped the way he played on the weekend that’s why we’re last players play like rubbish and they know there not gunna get dropped
  92. D

Regain Grace?

They say he runs 100 in around 10.02 that would beat anything in the nrl
  93. D

News Trainer sacked

Doesn’t help when 27 of the 30 top players are reserve graders
  94. D

Averillo Try of the year

probably have to agree looks to have talent but havent seen anything outstanding the try he scored was a good try but they get scored every week now
  95. D

Averillo Try of the year

avo looks to have a lot of talent but hes not fit enough yet to play fullback after every run hes got his hands on his knees sucking them in