Search results

1. Thegoldtoothrat

What about Tim Sheens

Tim Sheens might be a good candidate to coach the bulldogs in the future if pay gets the flick. Sheens has a great record, great resume and he transformed the tigers from bottom of the ladder to premiers. Hes attacking style of play would suit the new rule changes and its what we currently lack...
  2. Thegoldtoothrat

Underdogs is us! Backs to the wall roosters will fall!

I know its a longshot buts its Canterbury dna to roll those rooster maggots!
  3. Thegoldtoothrat

2004 signed gf jersey

Hi does anyone know whos signature is who?
  4. Thegoldtoothrat

Let them bring a couple of tinnies

How good is that! John Barilaro you legend! https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2020-coronavirus-news-updates-crowds-to-return-nsw-premier-peter-vlandys-round-5-teams-rugby-league/news-story/4930ad53e7b913cc97f8af8ac9e49d3a
  5. Thegoldtoothrat

Anasta "Reimis Smith a revelation at centre?"

He did play well now theyve changed his side of the field. Thoughts? Feels good to get a big win.
  6. Thegoldtoothrat

Ryan Grey

Just did some research and the bulldogs have 2018 australian schoolboys hooker in our ranks. He was awarded man of the match in a game against england. So were all screaming for a hooker and we already have one of the best on the way. We just need someone to do a job for a year or two.We also...
  7. Thegoldtoothrat

Hi everyone new here go the dogs!

Born in bankstown hospital played footy all my life live in newcastle now. My dad played for the dogs and my pop was president of bankstown sports club a few moons ago.