Search results

1. Jarrad El Hickey

News Nathan Brown (player)

Apparently both manly and parra have pulled their offers for him after he wanted more than they were willing to give him. Wants 600k on a long term deal. Would you guys want him at the dogs? Personally he shits me but I reckon I’d love him if he were in blue & white considering we’re paying Napa...
  2. Jarrad El Hickey

Rumour Spencer Leniu

Rumour on Facebook saying we have signed him anyone heard anything on the legitimacy of this would be great signing
  3. Jarrad El Hickey

Jackson Topine

Great to see a young player of promise receive the club person of the year award for the hard work he’s done all year around a struggling side. So easy for a 19 year old who isn’t playing footy all year to sit back and take a year off I think it’s a great sign that the club holds him in such...
  4. Jarrad El Hickey

Matt Doorey

Bulldogs 4 Life on Facebook saying Matt Doorey making his debut this weekend, can anyone confirm? Also thoughts on how he’ll go
  5. Jarrad El Hickey

WWOS MOLE Albert Hopoate

Only the mole I know but Hoppas younger brother tipped for big things but had no luck with injuries over the past couple of years. Would be a good cheap buy for a young player. Walking highlight reel in juniors for years now. Thoughts?
  6. Jarrad El Hickey

No Source Will Chambers?

Have heard dogs are close to signing a former Australian centre not currently in the nrl. Not been told who but my guess is will chambers, not sure about this one but could be a good addition to mentor averillo and the likes coming through
  7. Jarrad El Hickey

John Bateman

Word is Ricky Stuart has called Dean Pay saying Bateman wants an increase they can’t afford and is giving pay first crack, source close to pay said a week ago that he is chasing Reynolds and Bateman hard out. Reynolds rumour has since surfaced but not Bateman as of yet. Only speculation at this...