Search results

1. D

Things are becoming clearer

Unfortunately nothing will change to our attack, with any halves combination until we put cook in at hooker. JMK is the common denominator for our attach suffering. He works hard but service and options he offers is not helping.
  2. D

News Management could bite Bulldogs

Just so we are clear on how much of a knob buzz is: Ask Penrith Panthers. The Panthers couldn’t win a premiership until Ivan Cleary and Brian Fletcher carefully dismantled the team Gus built and offloaded the likes of Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Waqa Blake, Tyrone Peachey, James Maloney, Trent...
  3. D

Official Round 19 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Don’t give it to avo to kick…..and we thought flanno can’t kick a ball…….wow!
  4. D

Official Round 6 Bulldogs V Cowboys - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

There are are so many things to say but I really have no beginning. My only starting point I can have is.... seems players are playing for contracts and as much seem to be trying to have THAT moment to look at me. We are so not playing as a team. On heals all day in D, the big hit they step...
  5. D

Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Katia is useless at hooker. Can’t even get into dummy half. So, so lazy! We so need a hooker who has brains, eyes up, speed and just plain energy!
  6. D

Opinion It's not Pays fault

After reading posts on for a few yrs I have decided to join the kennel.......so be kind hahahahaha. pay has issues with his coaching agreed. We do have a side lacking agreed. but here are my thoughts: Dwz is our best option a fb. Respect to Meaney for how he has developed as a winger. Rs is...