Search results

1. O

SMH Luai

Definitely not for us at 1.2 million
  2. O

Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

The guy is a legitimate Bulldog legend for his passion alone. He may not have been a great footballer but he reached some pretty high, highs through pure determination and heart. If every player played with his level of effort we wouldn't be getting 50 put on us. One of my most satisfying...
  3. O

Leniu - What happened?

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck.......
  4. O

Leniu - What happened?

I just don't believe the idea that he went to the Roosters for 175k less than he wanted from us and for a shorter term contract. This is all just part of the Roosters spin about being able to pay unders.
  5. O

Leniu - What happened?

Canterbury didn’t get chance to make Leniu pitch Spencer Leniu shocked the Bulldogs when he phoned the club last weekend to let them know he was signing with the Roosters. Canterbury were under the impression they would be given a shot at Leniu when he decided he wouldn’t be at the Panthers...
  6. O

Josh Dugan sacked

It's called Roosters accounting. They get reported as signing for less yet when they leave a much larger amount of space seemingly opens in the cap
  7. O

Josh Dugan sacked

I love how now he's retired he was on $950k. I certainly never heard figures that high when he was signed
  8. O

News Bulldogs head sponsor Arthur Laundy calls on Panthers to let Matt Burton leave club

Why wouldn't we keep up the pressure? They are not doing the right thing by the player and that needs to amplified!
  9. O

Haas arrested and charged for intimidating police & abusing/swearing

The season would be over if he played for us. Wouldn't be allowed to play for half a season and a 3 Million fine for the club.
  10. O

News Trainer sacked

The Guy is 66. He should have been retired years ago.
  11. O

News Tigers show interest in injured Bulldog

Average at best, if we're being very generous. Very little positive return for the club over the years. If he expects a contract, that does anything more than acknowledge the fact that he owes the club more than they owe him, then he should be turfed.
  12. O

Adam Elliot post game interview

He is average at best. As other's have said ,no more than a bench player for a team with a decent roster.
  13. O

What's the buzz

The fact that this guy is a starter is the problem. Reserve grade captain at best.
  14. O

What's the buzz

Elliot is average at best. He can feel free to leave. As things currently stand, his contribution to the club is negative. It's up to him to pay the club and supporters back.