Search results

1. harks76

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Sorry guys old and not sure how to post it but Davey copped a gobfull of Jimmy
  2. harks76

Was brief but to the point, he seemed to have a bit of anger in his voice to
  3. harks76

He may speak funny but Jimmy knows his stuff
  4. harks76

He set the record straight
  5. harks76

James Graham just tore this fuckwit a new one on MMM
  6. harks76

Opinion The Bulldogs need an NRLW team if we want to be taken seriously

Yep just like Alice from The Brady Bunch
  7. harks76

The girls are training across the road again tonight, squad had been thinned out but they look like the are having fun. Bit if skill there
  8. harks76

Mason on James Graham podcast

Haha Paul Doolan, put him Steve Obrian, Sandy Cambell, Jamie Corcharane the list goes on but Ive had a few
  9. harks76

Mason on James Graham podcast

Never watched a podcast in my life, sat through 10mins of that and it was awesome, Im 46 so relates to me re social media and what not. Lots of dogs players where I grew up in the 90s and very lose times but no phones
  10. harks76

The womans team is training across from my place and have done for months. They are there now running drills. Probs lack a bit of size but have a heap of pace
  11. harks76

News Dogs go to great lengths to support star in hour of need

Kyle White was a hard hitting mofo, Pretty sure he put a hit on Dean Lance at Belmore and we could hear it from the other end of the field.
  12. harks76

BBQ Carnivore - Thread

Missus is taking the kids to fiji in July, when she does I am on one of these
  13. harks76

BBQ Carnivore - Thread

Wagyu are the best, Bought these 4 for the bbq, Scotch Fillet MB8
  14. harks76

BBQ Carnivore - Thread

Got an offset smoker last fathers day, Never had beef cheeks before but they are bloody good, Drumsticks and Wings easy as, Pork Ribs, Brisket, reverse seared steaks
  15. harks76

News Josh Jackson-‘Weird to go anywhere else’: The one Bulldog who deserves success

I never said Jackson was a legend, I'm simply calling you a fuckwit
  16. harks76

News Josh Jackson-‘Weird to go anywhere else’: The one Bulldog who deserves success

Man you are a tool, People might love your stupid comments but to me you are a fuckwit
  17. harks76

Downtown kicks

Shit I don't remember the ad
  18. harks76

Downtown kicks

Ol mate above me mentioned Kicks, Twas a nightclub at Parra Leagues and used to get smashed there on a Thursday night, Drinks were $1
  19. harks76

Downtown kicks

Kicks geez used to go there on a Thursday night for $1 drinks then up for work on Friday keeping in mind we were coming from Revesby
  20. harks76

COVID-19 - Thread

Beers stiil taste good. Had the Flu Shot a few months ago which gave me a dead arm and made me lethargic for half a day.
  21. harks76

COVID-19 - Thread

Got my first dose of AstraZeneca today and so far alive and kicking, was orginally booked in for Pfizer but first dose wasn't until late Sept.
  22. harks76

Official Major Sponsor - Laundy Hotels

Was sitting in Panania pub after work having a beer and a bloke brings me over a Schooner sits down and asks "What do you and don't you like about the pub" It was Arthur Laundy, Had a chat for about 20mins. Was a good honest down to earth bloke. Was only a few years later when I rocked up and...
  23. harks76

Official Round 3 Junior Rep Team Lists

No 12 Jake Lane in Harold Matts is my good mates young bloke. Was a very good Baseball Catcher also. Good to see him doing so well in footy
  24. harks76

Asipeli Fine

Ok thanks for the clarification. Wanker
  25. harks76

Asipeli Fine

Please tell me why Baseball that I have played for over 35 years is not a sport
  26. harks76

Nick Meaney - 2018 Consolidated Thread

Meany had a pretty good game today, one dropped ball but shit happens
  27. harks76

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Haha Holbrook he cried every game we lost when I played in his team at Milperra Colts. Your'e a deadset muppet, I assume you go good at that Supercoach shit and think that rolls into being a FG coach.
  28. harks76

Yesterday's Hero: Darren Smith

Had many beers since but I am almost certain he scored in the corner in a finals game against Canberra to get us over the line, Only reason I remember that is my oldman almost broke the tv with his excitment.
  29. harks76

Steve Folkes passes away aged 59.

Way too bloody young
  30. harks76

Steve Folkes passes away aged 59.

Just got a text from someone who works at the Club. Sad news
  31. harks76

Klemmer accosted by "Fan" Paul Aoun in change room after game.

Yep balls and all, Joe Thomas walked around like he was the only one in the sheds.
  32. harks76

Klemmer accosted by "Fan" Paul Aoun in change room after game.

Back in the late 80s early 90s we used to get a cab or lift from home to Bankstown Station, Train to Belmore and go watch the games, no parents just a few mates all who supported different teams. After the game we used to hang around the tunnel then you could just walk down and mingle with all...
  33. harks76

Wingers

All played for the Dogs, Some better than others, some did enough to make 1st Grade Rugby League so they all showed more 1st Grade potential than I so good on them.
  34. harks76

Des takes players away from training

After Massoud left I had a quick chat with the pub owner and he said it may not sit right with the fans but reckons it did the boys a world of good. He stated the obvious about our lack of quality in the positions that matter but said they all were getting on like a team should. Before you say...
  35. harks76

Des takes players away from training

I am at the Pub now as work was shit canned due to the weather and Josh Massoud is here trying to do a story on the Monday session at the Pub, Mark the owner is reluctant to give too much way. Stay tuned for it on the news
  36. harks76

Team Disharmony

I actually never saw Lee or Klem there today, I am not saying they werent as I went about my own business but some of the boys love a punt, I did notice most of the senior boys up on the bar stools having a bet whilst a few of the kiwi fellas had their own table going but all were very jovial...
  37. harks76

Team Disharmony

I popped into my local pub as per usual to put my tips on and have a couple of ales and the entire 1st grade squad was there as they had an earlier function. They were in public areas and they all looked to be getting on just fine.
  38. harks76

Chris Cornell - R.I.P

I was meant to see him at The Opera House but things didn't work out due to various reasons. Songbook is the thing I listen to the most, Has the classics, his new stuff and covers. The blokes voice sends shivers
  39. harks76

Chris Cornell - R.I.P

So bloody sad, Loved him in Soundgarden and Audioslave but his solo acoustic album Songbook is something special. His voice is stirring.
  40. harks76

Plain Facts - Why Des & Dogs Must Part Ways

I haven't liked many bosses/coaches I have had over the years but have always given my best. Yesterday was simply shit from the players, any other time ill give Des a serve but not this time
  41. harks76

I don't care about Des, Castle, Dib or any other muppet that runs the club. The players that took that field yesterday are to blame, We have not been great thus far but not that bad. What was dished up yesterday was disgusting.
  42. harks76

I will be 41 this year my oldman 60 something both dogs fans and both never been more pissed off at yesterdays display. Our club is better than that shit
  43. harks76

Is there anyway possible I can watch the game tonight without Foxtel??

Signed up to Foxtel Play last night for the free trial, will see how it goes. I would normally head to the club to watch these sorts of games and spend a heap on beers and bets so may be a win win especially if we win
  44. harks76

Brett Morris Injury??

Will be back fully fit for Origin 1
  45. harks76

Bulldogs to re-sign forwards Josh Jackson and Greg Eastwood on new deals

We are on the cusp of the verge so the signings are poised to be imminent however not today, It will be tomorrow
  46. harks76

Kasiano Verses Beetson - Kebabs Vs Pies

Early 2000's T'C brothers was the best, we would end up at mates place at 3am and they would still deliver and also bring a deck of smokes if you asked. Had a mate who would grab a pizza home delivery then grab a lift home with them. Not a problem at all. I would say 2 years ago the family...
  47. harks76

Modern Teens React to Windows 95

First gameing system for me was a Colecovision (not sure of spelling) used to own Zaxxon and loved Breakout (stick defending a square dot), moved up to the 64 and had the tape deck, Ghosts and Goblins was the ultimate, worked out how to tape games and copied tape to tape The Last Ninja, had to...
  48. harks76

Klemmer facing three week suspension

Guilty but fighting the grading, was on the rush hour
  49. harks76

DONATION - Help a fellow footy fan

Didn't meant it like that
  50. harks76

It was great I didn't start the thread thinking people were going to donate. To those who have and may in the future good job.
  51. harks76

It was great
  52. harks76

Stories like this always pull at the heart stings.
  53. harks76

I read most of the footy forums and read this on silvertails only moments ago http://silvertails.net/threads/a-special-request.47900/ as a father of 3 it really hits home how life can be turned upside down in a short amount of time Not sure why I am posting this other than I am a footy...
  54. harks76

'Slothful’ Hopoate makes drastic changes

Lafai had his chance, he was a massive ball hog and in the end was more interested in Instafag and Idiotbook. I have NFI if Hoppa will be any better but we got him cheap so time will tell.
  55. harks76

Tim Lafai released - CONFIRMED

100% correct
  56. harks76

Not alot mate but hopefully enough to stop people getting the shits. As I said I have my source and never ask for info but get some from time to time.
  57. harks76

Where is the PM thingo can't seem to find it. Just don't like the club copping stick when its in the best interest of the club to do what they are doing.
  58. harks76

I am sure he didn't want to leave but salary cap stepped in and we can't afford the slightest of issues based on our past.
  59. harks76

I never ever ask my source for info but do get the odd bit from time to time and mine cannot be disputed.
  60. harks76

Haha no need to disagree, I have it as 100% fact.
  61. harks76

Its all salary cap related, this is 100% fact. If the bloke that posted Lafai leaving wants to PM me Im happy to tell him what I know.
  62. harks76

Abortion

I would but its against my non beliefs except if its 2 hot chicks
  63. harks76

Abortion

Haha I saw what you did there with the science bit (puts lab coat back on).
  64. harks76

Abortion

Well I am aware of your condition and its good to see all is going ok Even us non believers have the care bone
  65. harks76

Abortion

He is, read it somewhere
  66. harks76

Abortion

But its the Kennel insults are part of the decor.
  67. harks76

Abortion

Been my account since 2006 I believe. No troll here. So much shit gets posted on here I would need a full time job to keep up with it all. If there was a swear jar you will fill the thing on a daily basis. Termination of a pregnancy has nothing to do with relgion its up to the woman involved...
  68. harks76

Abortion

Well don't bring religion into every thread, it just ain't interesting.
  69. harks76

Abortion

Haha hardly its all me, sober, tippsy and or drunk. Religion is a belief and no way factual, if you believe go nuts but leave the rest of us to be prod (or prodded not sure) by the devil in peace.
  70. harks76

Abortion

Well if Jeebus (Geebus) does in fact exist he would love me because I am an all round good bloke regardless of me thinking he/she is part of the worlds biggest fairytale.
  71. harks76

Abortion

Don't want it back I don't give a **** about your God and his blessings. I offered something I got your former post. Is that what you wanted from me? Oh and please don't bless my kids with any religious shit.
  72. harks76

Abortion

Yeah I do know what I am, that is a loving Dad to my 3 daughters and the rest of my family. If you want to know me further shoot me a PM and Ill be happy to email you a timeline of my life. Not one ounce of anything untoward in my 39.years on the planet but that can't be you say! You dont...
  73. harks76

Abortion

You missed the **** part. Typical **** would have been far more appropriate.
  74. harks76

Abortion

My daughter plays Baseball with a Mohammad and his knickname is Moe. Surely they are not one in the same?
  75. harks76

Abortion

No just the one that has not had a tipple of the amber ale today.
  76. harks76

Abortion

No!
  77. harks76

Abortion

Morehammed
  78. harks76

Abortion

When I make a joke you will know. But hey I am a said ****, dumb, uneducated blah blah bloody blah
  79. harks76

Abortion

Either either
  80. harks76

Abortion

Ok fella I am a bogan and uneducated! Well that is sorted back to termination of a pregnancy!
  81. harks76

Abortion

Same as God not 100% sure.
  82. harks76

Abortion

Funny how I am the non relgious one.
  83. harks76

Abortion

No Im only 39 and love the Simpsons.
  84. harks76

Abortion

Does Geebus tolerate that type of Language?
  85. harks76

Abortion

Seriously mate great comment, I'm a dickhead because I don't believe in Geebus.
  86. harks76

Abortion

Yeah ok
  87. harks76

Abortion

For a religious man you come across as aggresive
  88. harks76

Abortion

Haha there you go, because I don't believe in Geebus I'm the idiot. I rest my case. **** me there are some crazy folk out there.
  89. harks76

Abortion

Why the **** would I go to Pakistan to see Shoab Aktar bowl?
  90. harks76

Abortion

Ill poke fun at all religions. Mate serioulsy you love geebus that much go nutd.
  91. harks76

Abortion

Just because I don't believe does not mean I'm an idiot either. I actually think I am a better person for leading my own life than getting caught up with religion. If i was trying to be funny I would be mark my words. As for looking like the said idiot yeah maybe you are on the money as I...
  92. harks76

Abortion

Relgion is full of kiddy fiddlers, I have 3 daughters and Ill keep them away as long as I can. If one of my girls became pregnant at the hands of one your leaders am I meant to say oh that was Geebus so all good.
  93. harks76

Celebrity Deaths

I never thought it would but Steve Irwin, yes he carried on but did love all animals. His shows were entertaining and its a shame my 3 daughters will never get to see any new episodes.
  94. harks76

Abortion

I have no problem with a woman terminating a pregnancy for the right reasons. Those right reasons are none of my nor your business, If your don't agree for religious reasons thats fine but you have no right to push that on others. My parents created me, don't think there was anyone named God...