Search results

1. scheshiresmile

New jersey leak

I dig both designs and actually think they both would look great with Berries' style black shorts. Or at least white shorts on the away.
  2. scheshiresmile

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

Noticed that too! I don't think it's a full rebrand but I like the idea of using the dog and the full emblem separately to suit different situations. Our branding is pretty versitle at the moment, we should be using it!
  3. scheshiresmile

Official Game Thread : Bulldogs v Sharks Trial 27/02/2021.

I think the big problem with the first half was how easy it was for the Sharks to target Flanagan. Suddenly when Wakeham got his hands on the ball we started to look way more dangerous simply because the defense has to contend with two halfs instead of one. I like Flanno but we're kidding...
  4. scheshiresmile

2021 jerseys

They just got them in at my local Rebel. They look way better in person. You can barely see the blue side/underarm panels when you've got it on.
  5. scheshiresmile

Groomed as next bulldogs captain?

James Graham's biting charge in the 2012 GF didn't stop him getting the captaincy down the line. If he proves himself to be a leader, I'm sure he'll have every chance
  6. scheshiresmile

Official Dogs preseason begins

These just went up on the front row forum. No idea what the original source was though...