Search results

1. ByRd

Signature Request

Hey guys, im hopeless at this stuff and was wondering if anyone could help. Ive got a sig request (similar to the one i have currently have) **Also, in the background behind each player, if it is possible can you have the logos for each side. Bulldogs...
  2. ByRd

Speed of the defensive line

This has been a problem in pretty much every game this year. The speed of our defensive line is non existent and we are just killing ourselves as we are letting the opposition march down the field consistently for 50-60 meters a set while we struggle to get to 40m. I dont understand why its...
  3. ByRd

Roberts to the Eels

Source: NRL Gossip Bulldogs five-eighth Ben Roberts has agreed to terms with the Parramatta Eels on a two year deal starting next season. The Bulldogs however are confident that Eels centre Joel Reddy will be at Belmore next season and play alongside brother-in-law Bryson Goodwin.
  4. ByRd

Bulldogs vs Broncos may be live....

Just got info from triple m in brisbane that they have been in contact with 9 and they are crossing to the footy at 7:30 and putting that wedding on GEM from 7:30 onwards. Lets hope this is true.
  5. ByRd

Round 7 Team vs Souths (Morris Returns)

NRL TEAM 1 BEN BARBA 2 STEVE TURNER 3 JOSH MORRIS 4 JAMAL IDRIS 5 BRYSON GOODWIN 6 KRIS KEATING 7 TRENT HODKINSON 8 AIDEN TOLMAN 9 MICHAEL ENNIS 10 MICKEY PAEA 11 FRANK PRITCHARD 12 ANDREW RYAN 13 DAVID STAGG INTERCHANGE 14 JAKE FOSTER 15 GRANT MILLINGTON 16 MICHAEL HODGSON...
  6. ByRd

Crowd Watch 2011

Round 1: Brisbane vs North QLD @ Suncorp - 45,119 Sydney vs South Sydney @ SFS - 28,703 Gold Coast vs St. George Illawarra @ Skilled - 21,709 Melbourne vs Manly @ AAMI - 14,651 Canberra vs Cronulla @ Canberra - 13,450 Penrith vs Newcastle @ Centrebet - 12,431 New Zealand vs Parramatta @ Eden...
  7. ByRd

Rnd 1 Bulldogs v Wests Tigers discussion

Tigers side for Round 1 Tigers 1 Wade McKinnon 2 Lote Tuqiri 3 Blake Ayshford 4 Chris Lawrence 5 Matt Utai 6 Benji Marshall 7 Robert Lui 8 Bryce Gibbs 9 Robbie Farah © 10 Keith Galloway 11 Liam Fulton 12 Gareth Ellis 13 Chris Heighington Interchange 14 Tim Moltzen 15 Simon...
  8. ByRd

What do you think of Lebron now???

I know we have a bball thread but can we keep this separate cause i dont want it to get lost in there lol anyways.... Im just curious as to how people view Lebron now. I have never been the biggest fan of his but admit he is a great player and good to watch but this whole process and...
  9. ByRd

Folau set to join GWS

Folau has apparently agreed to join the new western sydney side in the AFL, it was announced on "on the couch" AFL show and they say it will be announced soon. Honestly, i dont think he is a big loss at all and will only make the AFL look stupid. The guy hasnt kicked a ball in years and i...
  10. ByRd

Panthers side to face Dogs

Panthers side: 1. Lachlan Coote 2. Michael Gordon 3. Michael Jennings 4. Adrian Purtell 5. Shane Elford (c) 6. Travis Burns 7. Luke Walsh 8. Tim Grant 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Matthew Bell 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Gavin Cooper 13. Nathan Smith Interchange: 14. Masada Iosefa 15...
  11. ByRd

Warriors Side To Face Dogs

Warriors 1 LANCE HOHAIA 2 KEVIN LOCKE 3 BRENT TATE (c) 4 JEROME ROPATI 5 BILL TUPOU 6 JOEL MOON 7 JAMES MALONEY 8 SAM RAPIRA 9 AARON HEREMAIA 10 JESSE ROYAL 11 LEWIS BROWN 12 BEN MATULINO 13 JACOB LILLYMAN Interchange: 14 WADE McKINNON 15 JEREMY LATIMORE 16 RUSSELL PACKER 17...
  12. ByRd

Broncos v Dragons

Broncos: 1. Corey Norman 2. Gerard Beale 3. Dale Copley 4. Alex Glenn 5. Mitch Rivett 6. Darren Lockyer (c) 7. Peter Wallace 8. Ashton Sims 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Scott Anderson 11. Lagi Setu 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Matt Gillett Interchange: 14. Ben Hunt 15. Mitchell Dodds 16...
  13. ByRd

Roosters v Tigers (spolier)

Far out, the roosters are simply piling on the points. They started off down by 12 and then scored like 7 tries in about 35mins to close out the half and begin the second. They are looking good and will be a big challenge next week, hopefully we are ready for it.
  14. ByRd

2010 Crowd Watch

ROUND 25: Rabbitohs v Eels @ ANZ - 19, 098 Warriors v Broncos @ Mt Smart - 21, 627 ROUND 24: Knights v Broncos @ EAS - 16, 668 Panthers v Rabbitohs @ CUA - 13, 411 Sea Eagles v Warriors @ Brookie - 13, 095 Cowboys v Bulldogs @ DFS - 11, 742 Storm v Sharks @ AAMI - 8, 902 Raiders v Dragons @...
  15. ByRd

Your Bulldogs player of the decade

So we have come to the end of the decade and it certainly was interesting being a Bulldogs fan as we experienced the highest high but also went through of alot bad times but we ended the decade where we should be, as a strong force in the NRL. The question is simple, from 2000-09 who has been...
  16. ByRd

Sig request

Didnt know where to put this but yeh Hey guys, i would really appreciate it if someone could make me a signature to do with Fabregas, Kobe and the bulldogs. Ill provide the pics below. Thanks. Kobe Bryant- http://cdn.giantmag.com/wp-content/uploads//2009/06/kobe-bryant1.jpg Fabregas-...
  17. ByRd

Chooseday Night Football...EVERYONE VOTE!!!

Bulldogs V Melbourne Storm Round 23, 1998 Torrential rain before and throughout this clash had players wishing they'd donned gumboots to navigate the surface of Belmore Sports Ground. To add to the build-up, Chris Anderson was going head- to-head against his brother-in-law Steve Folkes...
  18. ByRd

Was Moi Moi's foot out??

I know it doesnt really matter and i couldnt care less but someone brought it up and after looking at the replay it gets very close and imo he was out when scoring his try. http://bigpondvideo.com/nrl/212754
  19. ByRd

One Image & One Play

What is the one play and what is the one image that stands out for you in season 2009???
  20. ByRd

Bay 120

Ok, i know there are a few other threads but can this please stay up. For all those people sitting Bay 120, let us know which row you are in so we can see where everyone is and what we have to work with. And if you are bringing any banners/flags along, let us know in this thread so we can see...
  21. ByRd

Eels team to face Mighty Bulldogs

Parramatta Eels 1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Luke Burt 3. Krisnan Inu 4. Joel Reddy 5. Eric Grothe 6. Daniel Mortimer 7. Jeff Robson 8. Nathan Cayless [C] 9. Matthew Keating 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh 12. Ben Smith 13. Todd Lowrie Interchange: 14. Kevin Kingston 15. Feleti...
  22. ByRd

Broncos v Storm (GF Qualifier #2)

Brisbane Broncos 1. Karmichael Hunt 2. Antonio Winterstein 3. Israel Folau 4. Justin Hodges 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Darren Lockyer (c) 7. Alex Glenn 8. Nick Kenny 9. Andrew McCullough 10. David Taylor 11. Ashton Sims 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker Interchange: 14. Lagi Setu 15. Tonie Carroll...
  23. ByRd

Get to the game & fire up

I know there are other threads along these lines but this is a MASSIVE shout out to anyone that considers themselves a Bulldogs fan. In an article just released it says that Eels fans have purchased 51%of tickets today that went on sale to members (which is weird cause we have 6,700 and they...
  24. ByRd

Guys look at this

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=344762 thats a link to the parra forum and they have spoken to the NRL and they are getting a bay to themselves (146-1) for there supporter group (blue n gold army loll), we should maybe try and do the same thing but im guessing its too late...
  25. ByRd

i cant help it lolll

I guess those St Merge fans couldnt handle the loss hahaha
  26. ByRd

Knights side to face Dogs

1 Kurt Gidley (c) 2 Shannon McDonnell 3 Junior Sau 4 Adam MacDougall 5 Cooper Vuna 6 Jarrod Mullen 7 Scott Dureau 8 Mark Taufua 9 Isaac DeGois 10 Chris Houston 11 Steve Simpson 12 Zeb Taia 13 Matt Hilder Interchange 14 Wes Naiqama 15 Marvin Karawana 16 Richie Fa’aoso 17 Danny...
  27. ByRd

2009 - Largest crowd figures in history

The Telstra Premiership has tonight recorded the highest regular season attendance in the game’s history. Tonight’s crowd of 35,112 for the match between Brisbane and Canberra took the overall attendance for Telstra Premiership matches this season to 3,081,849. That mark surpassed the...
  28. ByRd

So, who will we play???

I was just having a look at the ladder and there is 3 teams that we can potentially face. The Eels, Knights and Broncos. So many scenarios can happen but people are saying if the Knights win we will play them (this will only happen if the Broncos win, should they lose they will drop to 7th on...
  29. ByRd

The "Nudie Runners" - tryless in '09

The disgust on Bulldogs prop Jarrad Hickey’s face last weekend said it all. The same could be said for Raiders bookend Scott Logan. As the red ‘No Try’ graphic spun up on the big screen it was like a piece of their heart had been ripped out. These two big units have busted their butts...
  30. ByRd

Bulldogs v Eels - Family FunDay

Bulldogs v Eels - Family FunDay NRL Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:11:00 NRL Family FunDay heads out to ANZ Stadium this Saturday when the Bulldogs take on the Parramatta Eels, in an important match for both teams. The Bulldogs, chasing the minor premiership, sit just two points behind the...
  31. ByRd

Soward the little grub

Just saw it on 9 news that he got let off for BITING Matt Ballin, there was clear video footage but he didnt get charged, little grub.
  32. ByRd

Your Full Strength 17

Well, as the title says this is what you think our full strength 17 will look like. Assuming, everyone is fit and healthy, what team would you send out??? 1. Patten 2. El Masri 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Goodwin 6. Roberts 7. Kimmorley 8. Hannant 9. Ennis 10. Hodgson 11. Warburton 12. Ryan 13. Stagg...
  33. ByRd

NRL Crowds, Ratings up for 2009

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...0617-chrt.html Quote: NRL crowds, ratings up for 2009 June 17, 2009 - 7:00PM The NRL is trumpeting an increase in crowds and television ratings for 2009. The league says crowds are up five per cent on the same time last year and have totalled...
  34. ByRd

Hazem & Idris in Defense

Can i just say that i am loving the way these 2 guys are defending. They are working well together, communicate well, make the right decisions 99% of the time and Idris comes rushing in you always see him rushing in as well as cover. There side of defense gives me much more confidence then...
  35. ByRd

Hazem: 300th game

Hazem, congrats on reaching this terrific milestone, you have been a testament to this great club and deserve all the praise that you get. You have been through the toughest time in Bulldogs history and gone through so much yet have stayed loyal and never strayed, you have been a great role...
  36. ByRd

Which Logo Do You Prefer???

Simple question and you have two options....
  37. ByRd

The Strathfield Shirts

How funny was it with all those people wearing those red shirts that said "Strathfield supports the Bulldogs" (or along those lines). They were handed out to hundreds of fans and there was one corner of the ground that were all wearing it, great way to send a message lol
  38. ByRd

Leagueunlimited???

Anyone else go on those forums, is it only me or is the site down cause its been that way for a few days.
  39. ByRd

When Are We Gonna Get Our Points Back???

How funny was it when Hazem was doing his thankyou speech and at the end he said im gonna ask Gallop what i ask him every time i see him and he goes "When are we gonna get our points back?" I thought that was funny and Gallop got the reception he deserved lollll
  40. ByRd

Can You Feel It???

The time is almost here and rugby league is back. I am so pumped for the season ahead and there is honestly nothing better then footy season and looking forward to a Bulldogs game each weekend. I am looking forward to a big 2009 both on and off the field and i hope to see everyone heading out...
  41. ByRd

Rnd 1 (Kennel meet up)

Whoever is going to the game this week and has "the kennel" membership, we are planning to meet at the start of the TOYOTA CUP (around 5:30pm) game to get together so everyone in there can get to know each other and get used to some of the chants as we will be practicing during the U 20's game...
  42. ByRd

Team v Raiders

Bulldogs v Raiders Trial Saturday 28 February The Bulldogs have today named their 21 man squad for this Saturday's final trial match against the Raiders at Meakin Park in Brisbane; kick off at 8pm (Qld time). Bulldogs Head Coach Kevin Moore had a number of tough selection decisions to...
  43. ByRd

Bulldogs - Draw 2009

2009 Telstra Premiership Draw Venues listed are likely but not confirmed. Source for matches: www.nrl.com Round 1 March 13 - 16 Bulldogs vs. Sea Eagles @ ANZ Stadium Round 2 March 20 - 23 Panthers vs. Bulldogs @ CUA Stadium Round 3 March 27 - 30 Titans vs. Bulldogs @ Skilled Park...
  44. ByRd

Roll Call: Rnd 26 @ Canberra

Who will be heading down? In what has been a tough season it will all be over this Sunday but myself and a few others will be heading down and giving Corey and Steve a final farewell, we hopefully will have our banners and big flags in hand and trying to just enjoy ourselves for the last time in...
  45. ByRd

Hickey

Is it me or is he just never gonna really make that next step. He seems to impress one game and then will just be slow, lazy and average for the next few games. I think he can be good but i dont know if we will see it, he needs to lose a bit of weight cause he is carrying a bit too much and...
  46. ByRd

Mitsubishi Electric End Bulldogs Deal

Just announced on Fox Sports News that Mitsubishi Electric will not be re-newing there sponsorship deal with us, so we need to start looking for a new sponsor.
  47. ByRd

Thanks Corey Hughes

Im sick of all the other crap thats on here atm, i want something positive and for us to let one of our most loyal players know how we feel about him as he comes into his final few games at the dogs. Corey you have been a great servant and have bleed for this club and stuck up for this club...
  48. ByRd

Sonny Back to Face Dragons

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs Head Coach Steve Folkes has today named the same line up which defeated the Broncos and was originally selected for the Warriors match to take on the Dragons at ANZ Stadium next Monday. Sonny Bill Williams trained strongly with his team mates this morning and is...
  49. ByRd

Arana Taumauta To Debut

I dont know if this has been posted and remove the thread if it has but i was reading on League Unlimited and there is a thread stating that Arana Tamauta will be named at #7 this week against the Roosters, i dont know if its true or not though but thought id share.
  50. ByRd

Are We Still Turning Our Backs on Mason???

When the big "Willie" and the rorters run out are we still gonna turn our backs in a sort of silent protest, everyone wont do it but if we get enough people in one section to do it, people will notice.
  51. ByRd

Sig request

Can someone please make a banner with the following: Bulldogs crowd shot as the background: http://blogs.news.com.au/images/uploads/DogFans_350.jpg Sonny Bill on one side: http://bulldogs.com.au/media/photos/round1_08_3.jpg El Masri in the middle...
  52. ByRd

Bulldogs Hit 4,000 Members

The Bulldogs for the first time have hit 4, 000 members. Tony McArthur purchased 2 x Ultimate Adult tickets yesterday afternoon to become the 4,000th for season 2008. There is still time and great value in becoming a Proud Bulldogs Member in 2008 with our first home game of the season this...
  53. ByRd

South Sydney line up

1. Fetuli Talanoa, 2. Nathan Merritt, 3. Germaine Paulson, 4. Yileen Gordon, 5. Shannon Hegarty, 6. Ben Rogers, 7. Eddy Paea, 8. Michael Greenfield, 9. Issac Luke, 10. Roy Asotasi (c), 11. David Kidwell, 12. Ben Lowe, 13. John Sutton Int - 14. George Ndaira, 15. Dean Widders, 16. Luke Stuart...
  54. ByRd

Banners for New Kennel area

Ok, we all know by now that the kennel is new and improved this season. We have more people signed up and hopefully alot more atmosphere at our games. This is a thread to see for those and those only who have signed up for the kennel will be bringing big flags or banners to our games. I know me...
  55. ByRd

Where Will You Be Sitting?

For this Sat nights game, as there are general admission areas for bulldog fans i just wanna see where everyone will be sitting and maybe we should organise a bay where we can all get together and get behind the boys, what you guys n girls reckon?
  56. ByRd

Rnd 1 - Crowd predictions

Round 1 has the potential to be pretty massive (lets hope the whether is good): Rabbits/Roosters - Speaks for itself, should get to at least 35k. Titans/Cowboys - Is already a 27k sellout. Eels/Dogs - Should get at least 35-40k (i think the timeslot hurts this game) Eagles/Sharks -...
  57. ByRd

Another sig request(for soccer people)

Hey, Can i please get a banner with the following Arsenal players and if possible a picture of the Emirates in the background and then writing on it somewhere saying "THIS IS ARSENAL", thanks. Walcott: http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...0G_468x398.jpg...
  58. ByRd

Nas is coming

Big Top, Luna Park on the 30th of Nov. He is one of the best rappers of all time and i have always wanted to see him and now that his coming i am there 100%, cant wait for it, should be good. Who else is going?
  59. ByRd

Highs and Lows of 2007

What were your personal highs and lows of the 2007 season? This can be on the field, to a moment in the stands, something to do with the crowd or anything about the dogs. We all know we had ups and downs so lets see what everyone has to say. My highs and lows for 2007 are: Highs: - Rnd 1 @...
  60. ByRd

I think this is appropriate

I have been watching with interest the self destruction at Canterbury over the last few days. I am seeing the “family club” carry on like a family imploding. I have seen just about every half baked ex Bulldog identity attack the club and the players as if they have commited some haneous crime –...
  61. ByRd

NRL Jnr Pass Special Offer for Bulldogs/Eels

From 9am tomorrow, if you visit any Ticketek outlet, and present 1 Junior NRL Pass whilst purchasing any Adult Category 3 ticket (worth $28), you will recieve 2 kids tickets to this Saturday's game. This is a saving of $34.00 and means that parents can take their kids to the game at a...
  62. ByRd

Where will you be sitting?

So its on, the game has been decided and the stage is set, this saturday night at Telstra Stadium with kick off being at 8pm. My question is, when will we be able to see where tickets will be allocated and if there is going to be a bulldogs supporters area so we can all sit together, plus where...
  63. ByRd

Sig Request???

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but if anyone can, can they please make me a banner of El Masri, Mason, Maitua & Sonny with a crowd shot in the background and writing in small writing at the bottom saying "Dogs Of War" Thanks for any help.
  64. ByRd

Everyone...GET OUT TO TELSTRA ON FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

This is our final home game of the season and probably our most important clash of the year so far. This game is crucial to our top 4 chances and is against the competition front runners and a team that has had the wood on us the past couple of years. We win this game and it goes a long way to...
  65. ByRd

Video request

Remember that video someone made about the 2002 season and it had R.Kelly- Worlds greatest in the background as the music, can someone please post it cause i cant find it, appreciate it, thanks.
  66. ByRd

Ummm WTF?

I think any excuse Morrin had is gone out the window with this following video, what is wrong with the guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlWod2h8_VA
  67. ByRd

Crowd Prediction for Friday night

Alright peeps, there has been alot of talk about how big the crowd will be but lets get all the predictions in one thread and see what people will think the crowd will be. My prediction is 36,427.
  68. ByRd

Message to all Kennel season ticket holders

Myself and a few other people are really trying to get the kennel area improved for the 2008 season and beyond. I have just received an email from matt who is in charge of the membership packages etc. and he has basically said that next weeks home game against the Eels is a trial as for how the...
  69. ByRd

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

This is for all us Arsenal fans, post all related information to do with the gunners in this thread and lets make sure we give it to those liverpool and man u fans ;) Arsenal chairman: Wenger's squad good enough Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood is confident Arsene Wenger's squad can...
  70. ByRd

Schedule: Round 20

Has the draw for the round 20 game against the Dragons been released yet, because they usually are released on the tuesday/wednesday and some other games have been anoounced, anyone know???
  71. ByRd

Make This Happen....

Bulldogs management, please please please go after Cross & Blair from the Storm. They wouldn't be to expensive and would be ideal replacements for the props we have lost over the past few years. If we were willing to pay Shrek around the 300k mark, use this money to go after these guys and also...
  72. ByRd

Where are people watching the game tomorrow night???

As the title says, where are you gonna watch the game tomorrow, i have fox sports 3 but wanna get together with some other bulldog fans and watch the game.
  73. ByRd

How Sad Is This???

Take a look at this video, i cant believe some people, how immature loll losers!!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=pAGHpqz6Bv4&mode=related&search=
  74. ByRd

An Idea For Official Fan Group (The Kennel Area)

Ok, there are some threads and people talking about our crowds so far this year and the atmosphere and spirit at our home games. I agree that our crowds are down below where we should be and the atmosphere is non existent anymore, our home games are depressing and it does not provide good...
  75. ByRd

MNF @ Home against Roosters

As has already been mentioned in the Round 16/17 schedule thread, we have our home game against the roosters on a Monday night. It should be interesting to see the crowd that we can pull to this one, we were going to get one and its interesting we got it against the chooks, it should be good.
  76. ByRd

Round 16 & 17 schedule

Round 16 29 Jun - 2 Jul FRIDAY Newcastle v South Sydney EnergyAustralia Stadium 7:30pm Ch 9 Live SATURDAY Gold Coast v Warriors Carrara Stadium 5:30pm Fox Live Penrith v Brisbane Credit Union Australia Stadium Penrith 7:30pm Fox Live SUNDAY Raiders v Tigers Canberra Stadium 2:00pm Fox Live...
  77. ByRd

Wheres Winterstein???

Is he injured or something cause he isnt named in the prem league line ups. I really like the look of him and he is a an absolute unit, hope he aint injured or something. Any help anyone???
  78. ByRd

Wogs Of War....

So who is going to be a supporter of the "Wogs of War" side, we will not be beaten and i gurantee victory this saturday. So peoples, do not support the other team (i think they calling themselves "dogs of war"???). We will win and the Wogs loll will be triumphant. Byrd, Jaybee, Drummer Boy...
  79. ByRd

Northern End This Sunday

Hey peeps, for the game this sunday, everyone come down and sit at the northern end. This is where all the bulldog fans are going to be and it will be much better if we are all together to create a bigger atmosphere for our boys and to support them on the field. I will be there with my banners...
  80. ByRd

Support runners

Is it just me or does it seem like we have so many chances to create a line break or an attacking move but when one of our players has there arm free for an offload, there is no one there backing them up to run off them. Our backs especially Patten, should be lurking around the rucks looking for...
  81. ByRd

Millard's Pass

All i want to say is WOW
  82. ByRd

Dedicated to Allen aka. Drummer Boy....

Well cuz, seeing that you snobed it and decided to sit in the posh section and not with all the bulldog fans and us in the army, us regulars decided to make a tribute video for ya lolllll. Hope you enjoy it cuz, but we still love you!!! http://rapidshare.com/files/24608726/2.avi
  83. ByRd

For all at the game

How good was it :D:D:D the atmosphere was electric and unbelievable and we outnumbered those bunny fans easily, when we ran out compared to when the rabbits ran out you could see that the blue n white were dominate not only on the field but in the stands aswell. Out of the 34000, we probably had...
  84. ByRd

Im getting nervous....

Now i dont usually get nervous before games but for some reason i am starting to get a little edgy about tonights clash. This is a massive occasion for us, even though it is only rnd 4 and it might not mean anything later on. We love to shine on the big stage and tonight is a big occasion for us...
  85. ByRd

Round 10 & 11 schedule

Round 10 Friday 18/05/07 7:30pm Dragons vs. Titans WIN Stadium Ch 9 Saturday 19/05/07 5:30pm Eels vs. Cowboys Parramatta Stadium Fox Sports 7:30pm Storm vs. Roosters Olympic Park Fox Sports Sunday 20/05/07 2:00pm AEST, 4:00pm NZST Warriors vs. Wests Tigers Mt...
  86. ByRd

Kickoff times???

What time is kickoff for the premier league game this wkend??? im guessing about 12....
  87. ByRd

Knights name side for clash with Dogs....

Knights on Debut Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - Newcastle Knights Knights duo, James McManus and Terence Seu Seu will make their NRL debuts this Sunday when Newcastle hosts the Bulldogs at EnergyAustralia Stadium. Coach Brian Smith announced a 19 man squad for the season opener today...
  88. ByRd

Rnd 1: Away fan area!!!

I have been asking around and have asked Knights fans where away groups usually sit at Energy Australia Stadium and they have said the south end. So, what i am suggesting is that if you are travelling up to newcastle for Round 1, get tickets to the "Southern End" of the ground as this is...
  89. ByRd

Bulldog Bloopers....

Well, i thought it would be a bit of a change to have something to discuss, that people can laugh at and just get away from all the contract talks cause they are annoying lolll. So "Bulldog bloopers" is a thread to put down anything you can remember a bulldog player doing on the field that wasnt...
  90. ByRd

Spotted: Big Willie.....

Tonight at the infamous Georges cafe in Burwood i was with my mates and guess who comes walking in, Big Willie loll. He just towered over everyone else (what else do u expect haha) but yeh Mason is another Burwood bum loll
  91. ByRd

Just a Question....

When i first joined up to the kennel i was under the username dog4life and had over a 1000 posts or something like that but then when alot of things changed around here, my account was gone and i had my posts gone, i know im a bit delayed but have always wondered where they have gone and if i...
  92. ByRd

Round 1 Tickets @ Newcastle....

This may have been asked before but i couldnt find it so im just asking if anybody has heard any news on when tickets for the Rnd 1 clash against the knights come on sale???
  93. ByRd

About Coffs....

Review of Bulldogs rape case By Neil Mercer February 18, 2007 12:00 Article from: The Sunday Telegraph Send this article: Print Email THREE years after rape allegations shattered the Bulldogs, a detective has written a book exposing rifts in the investigation team that dogged the case...
  94. ByRd

New Jersey???

Is it true or has anyone heard anything about us getting a new jersey for season 2007. On league unlimited someone is saying that they have heard that it will come out around feburary and it will have major changes, just wanna see if its true?
  95. ByRd

Bulldog Supporters group

Alright, this is a thread just to see why we as Bulldog Fans cant organise a "Supporters group" that cna sit together at home and away games and create an atmosphere that no other club can have. I have been apart of the Bulldog Army for years and in 2006, sat in The Kennel area. This was a major...
  96. ByRd

Bulldog Army Video

Hey guys, this a video of the Bulldog Army as the bulldogs enter the field in the prelim final against the Broncos. The guy screaming like a girl is JayBee lolll and thats my head you see before his lol, was a good eruption, have a look at it guys. http://youtube.com/watch?v=y6kDJ2EiXW4
  97. ByRd

Signatures???

Just wondering how to post a signature??? i know its probably been asked before but i dont know how to loll thanx for the help!!!
  98. ByRd

Bott, Dumas, Manua???

There have been rumours going around and someone on League Unlimited has said that Leon Bott (sharks) to the bulldogs is a done deal and Daniel Dumas (sharks) and Lafi Manua (souths) are strong rumours and chances of them joining the dogs in 2007. Has anything heard anything offical because i...
  99. ByRd

Our current Logo...Should it change???

IMO, our logo that we have currently just hasnt appealed to me or many people i know since we started using it yrs ago. The old bulldog was a much better reflection and it showed the passion of the club and everything it stood for whereas our current dog(which looks asian) just is americanised...
  100. ByRd

Where Are You Sitting?

Well peoples, its nearly here. Who is sitting where on Friday night? Me and another 6 mates will be in bay 23, Row K, so everyone make sure that they are emtpy and left for me loll jks jks hope the blue n white army is out in force as we usually are.