Search results

1. N

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Jaxson Paulo is the worst player i have ever seen, LOL imagine seeing Jaxson Paulo on the field and thinking there is enough talent for another NRL team
  2. N

Referees would be fuming at that Eagles try
  3. N

I honestly reckon in the future there is going to be a huge bust in this league all around gambling. Thats just my personal opinion
  4. N

The momentum of the game COMPLETELY changed from a completely imaginary penalty. LOL with all the gambling around the game. Its only a matter of time.
  5. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Great win. Good to get off the mark. About time. But to put it into perspective, the dragons put on a similar scoreline against them a few weeks and have been flogged in 2 straight games since. Titans were absolutely dreadful yesterday. I am still concerned about our attack, especially in the...
  6. N

Look at all these crowds....so much for the cost of living crisis. What a myth
  7. N

Its so funny how they want people to gamble on this sport...they call random 6 agains from nothing, allowing double movement tries.
  8. N

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Titans with Foran, Campbell and Fifita are a totally different team
  9. N

Opinion Nothing less than a win v titans

Because we have not signed an elite half or FB. We have signed expensive back rowers or centres/wingers. Its just reshuffling the deck chairs of the titanic
  10. N

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

What is puzzling for me is, in the first trial against the Storm (i know they fielded a reserve grade team plus Papz) but our attacking structure and shape looked so different and so much better. Yes, the passes were off but it was the shape and intent that got my notice. You had players like...
  11. N

Absolute rocks and diamonds by Adam Elliot
  12. N

Belmore, next week v Tits

If Foran plays we will lose. Also will David Fifita be available? Thats another worry
  13. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

And the one and only one we scored today was against 12 men. Nothing has been done and learnt in the off season. Make it the last 2 off seasons
  14. N

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

No one, especially the halves digs into the line to create. Burton passes it well before the line to Kikau and says you do something. This has been going on for a very long time now. We will finish bottom 3 this season
  15. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

LOL we only scored a try against 12 men. We are really really bad
  16. N

How many wins will we have by round 10?

I cant see us winning more than 3 games all season. Our halves are absolute mud as is the full back. We have absolutely no middles. This season might be worse than last
  17. N

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

You keep on playing absolute trash like Hutchison and this is what you get. Did you really expect anything else?
  18. N

Look at this "freak" that did not come accross to cover the space. LOL he is a fraud that relies on LUCK
  19. N

How was this superstar that gave up the winning try in the GF last season? He is a fraud that relies on LUCK
  20. N

Thats it, thats all Walsh does...just a player that relies and thrives on LUCK. If i touch him i would win the powerball Flukey ass clown
  21. N

Cody Walker since origin 3 last season has been abysmal
  22. N

They are missing Graham and Wighton
  23. N

News Weighed down by the responsibility’: Matty calls for Bulldogs’ Burton shake-up

So why all of a sudden did all that change on Saturday night?
  24. N

2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dolphins are not creeping up on anyone this season like last year. Teams are not going to take them lightly. This season will prove that expansion was comical
  25. N

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

This is his 3rd year as the starting 5/8 and the most alarming thing is he has not developed a pass, ability to put players through holes, dig deep into the line and pass. He has no progressed at all. He should just go to the NFL where all he has to do is kick. It will suit him to a tea. This is...
  26. N

Damn RFM looking very very good
  27. N

Critta is a massive loss for the Panthers
  28. N

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

LFMAO, the TV ratings were a dud on Fox 1 in USA https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2024/mar/06/nrl-in-las-vegas-tv-ratings-rugby-league-2024 “Let’s be real about it,” Lewis said. “Anything below 100,000 viewers on American television is very low. There’s no question, there’s no sugarcoating it.”
  29. N

NRL Vegas promo

In terms of the crowd, the biggest question is what % of those are EXISTING league fans v new fans. It is about capturing new fans. These games today would have got the same or even bigger crowds here.
  30. N

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Thought Panthers were missing Luai badly. That player that filled in for him is awful. Does he know how to pass a ball?
  31. N

Opinion Only Positive

The Storm were missing there 3 most potent attacking players. They were also missing 2 key front rowers. The Sharks were also Hynes where absolutely everything runs off him. He is one of the most potent ball players in the NRL. This is not a good test of where our defense is IMO
  32. N

Opinion Only Positive

Why do we have BOTH Mann and Hutchison? They are both similar type players.
  33. N

Opinion Only Positive

Our lack of size means they will be worn down badly half way through the season
  34. N

Opinion Only Positive

We KNOW what there attack looks like when Hynes is there and tonight they were far far from that. It had nothing to do with our D. Our attack looks pure trash. Nothing has improved on the left. Burton has no clue how to be a half. None at all. The rest are all rejects from other clubs. Under sized.
  35. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

???? HE is one of the BEST attacking players in the entire league
  36. N

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

I agree He is a huge waste of time and money
  37. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Dont look at the defense holding the sharks to 12 The sharks were missing Hynes who is the main clog in there attack. He is there MAIN player in attack. Our attack is absolutely trash. The left edge is EXACTLY the same as last season. Burton has NOT improved at all. He has zero creativity. We...
  38. N

the left edge has not improved at all in attack. Exactly the same trash as last season
  39. N

Because they are missing one of the most creative players in the league
  40. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

My take I know we played pretty much a reserve grade Storm team, BUT, the attack looked so much better. For once we had players like Hutchison and Taffe who dug deep into the line and actually created space for our outside backs. The right side looked very potent. The left when Burton was there...
  41. N

NRL Vegas promo

V'Landys wants to increase problem gambling on society. That man is a stain.
  42. N

Where do the Bulldogs Finish in 2024 ?

We will be fighting it out with the Dragons and Tigers for the bottom unfortunately. Hope i am wrong.
  43. N

Nathan merritt on life support

Very sad, He obviously tried to take his own life as they advertise the Lifeline details at the end of the articles.
  44. N

My GF thoughts

Actually it was Lindsay Smith Mam made him look absolutely stupid
  45. N

Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

Nothing between the ears. What about when he got up half a metre out from his line with 2 Panthers right on top of him, got thrown back in goal. Drop out resulted in a penalty... lose by 2 lol
  46. N

Broncos are insanely good. The Panthers ONLY had 1 error and needed all that to win at the end. Scary for the future
  47. N

Look at Scott Sorensen in that Cleary try He was in the line and when he saw Cleary get the ball and step in, he bolted out of the line so he does not get caught for an obstruction. That is a huge IQ play What a heads up play
  48. N

Jeez, what about the last 2 losses for the Broncos in there last 2 GFs
  49. N

True, but how much gas have they spent though? Especially in this heat? Could really effect them in the last 20
  50. N

Who do you want to win the GF?

Yep, i think the Broncos showed there hand last week and the Panthers will be awake to it tomorrow night. I reckon the Panthers played within themselves last week.
  51. N

I have a feeling that Walsh is going to have a major stuff up and cost his team.
  52. N

2023 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The difference between the top 2 teams and the rest is absolutely absurd. What a divide this league has become.
  53. N

The send off rule - a work around

Once a player is sent off, it is pretty much game over for the team a player down, especially under the new rules. Essentially the game is ruined. A common argument in the past has been to let a player come on and replace the player sent off to maintain 13 on 13. A valid criticism of this...
  54. N

Dont even bother playing the 2 games next week. Who wins the GF?
  55. N

2023 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I cannot ever remember a time where we are into week 3 of the semi finals and EVERY single fav has won. It is the most predictable comp in the world Absolutely zero shock factor. Boring AF
  56. N

2023 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Knights trying to score off every single play.
  57. N

2023 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

These Raiders are the dumbest imbiciles in the NRL. Rapana tripping players, Kris spear tackles, Wighton biting. Never seen so many dumb things done by a team that changes games. Absolute morons
  58. N

Gagai has been the Raiders best player today
  59. N

Not really, the Storm have Olam and Smith to come back. Oates is a loss though. IMO, this is the 2nd time Paps has come back and ruined the flow of the Storm. They are better off without him at this point in time. Roosters are busted and that was a war of attrition last night. Storm would...
  60. N

This Wong is some sort of player WOW
  61. N

Jeez Billy Smith has turned into a really good player. He is a real goer
  62. N

Broncos conceded all 4 tries down there left edge where Olam usually defends. Bellamy is a clown
  63. N

The NRL is without doubt the most boring predictable comp in the world. Nothing remotely comes close.
  64. N

Recruitment team did not do there homework

Reed Mahoney missed 79 tackles last season for Parra. This year he missed 131 tackles lol and he is earning probably twice as much. Leader my a$$
  65. N

"Reed Mahoney led the NRL with 131 missed tackles – 5.5 missed tackles per game – in the first year of his $650,000 a season contract that still has three years remaining. He also finished second in ineffective tackles. "
  66. N

CC presser vs titans.

This game was really odd. I thought the defense was very very good when the Titans were trying to carry it from there own end. We had good line speed, contact was good and we managed to drive them back a few times. He is right, there was no easy metres coming from there own end. However, our...
  67. N

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

No try Knocked it on
  68. N

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Haha old man Foran slices us right through the middle
  69. N

We recruited players from clubs that were at the top end of the table. Mahoney was the starting hooker of a team that made the GF last season. He was also in the conversation of origin selection. Burton was in the starting side of a team that won the GF. The same with Kikau. JAC had plenty of...
  70. N

Bulldogs player walks out

People keep saying that CC came from the Panthers, but he does not have the aura obviously. I remember Ben Barba saying that when Des first arrived, the players were scared of him and had great respect for him because he just won a premiership and because of that the players did not want to let...
  71. N

You can see it from a mile away - terrible culture

I saw this weeks ago. You can see it from a mile away. Its all coming out now.
  72. N

Opinion Blake Taaffe

I think he is pretty much a like for like replacement for Averillo. Both are small in stature, very fast and can fill multiples positions in the back line.
  73. N

Opinion Changes for 2024

This team will finish bottom 2 next season
  74. N

Burton is not worth big dollars

Yep, he just seems like someone who is only turning up because he has too. Looks like someone who hates his job.
  75. N

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

LOL this is so embarrassing As i made a post last week. Its all about standards. CC has not established them at all
  76. N

2023 Round 26 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I have never in my life seen a sport where there is such a massive bias towards the top teams as it is in the NRL. The unconsious bias is absurd. No wonder why there are barely any upsets.
  77. N

2023 Round 26 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

That is some of the worst defense i have seen the Panthers play the last 2019 Shocking. Very rare to see them complacent. They just thought all they had to do was turn up.
  78. N

This team is in deep shit. Look at the defense. If you are getting beat on D because of bad decision making, metal mistakes etc etc that is one thing, but to miss so many tackles that lead to tries is a really really worrying sign. This team is in a very bad place.
  79. N

Disagree, it is about building good habits for next season. Letting in 40 plus points every week is a really bad sign of the standards the club has. The Panthers and Storm are great examples, whoever comes in performs because they have standards. They dont want to let themselves down, there team...
  80. N

The question has to be asked, why are prized recruits going downhill when they come into the joint? Look at Burton, so many poor missed tackles shows up his bad attitude. Its like it is acceptable or he does not care as much as he used too.
  81. N

The word gets thrown around a lot, but what does it mean? Its about the standards you hold individually, how much you care and how much you care about your team mates. You do not want to let yourself and your team down. The biggest give aways are our recruits, Mahoney, Burton, Kikau, TPJ. These...
  82. N

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

A top 4 team would be up by 20 against this Raiders team.
  83. N

To miss so many straight up tackles through soft and brottle defense indicates to me that there are some serious internal issues in the team. Something is really really wrong. This is beyond talent etc. This is a real cultural issue.
  84. N

HAHAH WTF was that? Absolute amatuer shit
  85. N

2023 Round 25 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Origin destroyed Cody Walker. He has been utter garbage since game 3
  86. N

Dolphins finish bottom 4 next season. There already old pack is going to be 1 year older. No question the upsets they caused at the start of the year were a combination of these players wanting to prove something and opposition teams taking them very lightly. Players like Hammer and JMK having...
  87. N

If i am an NRL coach, i am seriously spending 90% of my time and training especially in the off season on my centres and wingers defense. Seriously this is where games are won and lost. Not the physical side, but the mental side, the decision making. So many absolute dead shits on the wing and...