Search results

1. D

Addo Carr

The way the game is heading 700k is reasonable for a rep player.
  2. D

Social Media Josh Dugan

Des did try and force a certain doctor to inject players with peptides, doctor rejected the idea and quite.
  3. D

Married at First Sight Discussion Thread

Who still watches normal channels?
  4. D

News Cashed-up Bulldogs set to make Josh Addo-Carr a ‘priority target

Broncos had 9 or 10 players in the QLD team and won 2 grandfinal and not one word about salary cap.
  5. D

Non existent recruitment

Did you know Xerri would turn out the way he did? Or sivo? What about cook? Very late bloomer my point is you have 10x the players in the juniors than first grade and you can’t buy every junior that looks like he can play. Don’t forget we are rebuilding from our last board.
  6. D

Non existent recruitment

Lol cogger, Meaney and jmk are on peanuts we didn’t have the cap space to buy elite players, plus most juniors don’t develop well in first grade.
  7. D

NRL is inching closer to implementing a rule that will change the competition’s landscape forever

That rule would work better under one ref and use touch judges as extra referees.
  8. D

Non existent recruitment

You’re Seriously angry about not getting these players??? Wait till 2021 and then talk about recruitment.
  9. D

Coronavirus.

apparently Australia has made the virus in the lab and trying to find a cure for the virus.
  10. D

TBH we didn’t show up that game we deserved that punishment, plus we got smashed during the year I think we had 4 or 5 blowouts which is not expectable. We are a better club than that, hopefully this year will be back on top.
  11. D

Luke Thompson highlights

This bloke will have a bigger influence than Sam burgees, his still young and hungry.
  12. D

Foran will not be signed at the end of the year unless he takes a big pay cut.
  13. D

I agree with you, but reality is that any rep player that plays any position automatically gets big$$$. 5 years ago the best player in the NRL was on 800k now rookie players that show potential is asking for that.
  14. D

Official Luke Thompson Signs for 2021

Wonderful news, a step in the right direction.
  15. D

Broncos bequests

This can’t be real ? There would be an outrage for sure.
  16. D

I know for a fact that the club has made offers and are waiting for 3 players not saying Adoo-Carr is the one.
  17. D

The club will be a powerhouse in the NRL in the coming years. More players to come.