Search results

1. A

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Anyone got any idea how mazonne family are coping? hopefully they are healing. And we see him back playing again soon
  2. A

Official Gus on Twitter

Why not try Burton as a Isaiah yep as a ball playing lock similarities to 5/8. Then we improve his running game. His defence is solid and he is a large body could work. And lets us build centres that are centres. Only variable will he work as a lock
  3. A

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Very true but they also have selective development of juniors. Jet Cleary is already being discussed as a promotion to flegg to help his overall development and reduce shots being taken at him.
  4. A

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

In my opinion although would preffer Xerri in centres and Kiraz on wing if Taffe has a shocker again he has options with Kiraz able to drop back With concussion these days you need players who can play multiple positions. Xerri is a Center only in my opinion
  5. A

Jersey Flegg Trial Team

Any idea if brad bishop still with us?
  6. A

Jersey Flegg Trial Team

Anyone there? If so how did flegg go
  7. A

Yes both there squads will be of a high standard. Ball looks particularly strong they have some good players across the park. They also have heath mason and Jordan miller. Both very good players
  8. A

Matts and ball trials

Any more updates? It is much appreciated
  9. A

Official North Coast Bulldogs Andrew Johns and Laurie Daley Squads and Scores and Team News 2024

Anyone attend the trial of north coast vs roosters I think?if so any news?
  10. A

Matts and ball trials

Not sure who they were. Maybe Steve?
  11. A

Matts and ball trials

I think both grades will as per Steve’s comment be competitive. Personal opinion both grades may be short a couple big middles. But work Ethic and structure looks good. Looked fit compared to parra but same as last year clubs will change teams adding players by the time the season starts fingers...
  12. A

Matts and ball trials

Yes his kicking gain has been good lots meters. Again loosing the ball in good positions though effort areas. Suggest heat has a lot to do with it but.
  13. A

Matts and ball trials

Yes Matt’s in end went well. Not sure who was who but played better with different players in the end
  14. A

Matts and ball trials

4 quarter running lots out boys on and off. Very hot day but so good to see them being looked after boys putting in a good effort in these conditions
  15. A

Matts and ball trials

Great call 4:4 already
  16. A

Matts and ball trials

I agree hopefully they aim up a little more
  17. A

Matts and ball trials

Steve G coaching parra Matt’s.
  18. A

Matts and ball trials

Matts getting a lesson by much bigger Matt’s team in very hot conditions. Getting stripped of ball in bad positions couple times. They need to learn to move the ball and in numbers against bigger stronger opponents. 3 tries to 1 at this point. Parra March up ground easily
  19. A

Opinion Pre Season Training

Thanks for the updates. I’m heading to Cabbra also for rep trial’s Saturday if good weather
  20. A

News Harrison Edwards

I know not the topic. But is Topine at training or still off?
  21. A

Anyone got any info on trials coming up? Matts ball flegg etc
  22. A

Fox Sports Klemmer

No in my opinion. It has potential to then effect money for proposal to AFB think we will need the money to compete with saints and wests also want make a offer to AFB. If klemmer stays at wests. It makes it near impossible financially with there offer to Luai as well so strategic I say no
  23. A

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

1 Kiraz 2. Fox 3. Xerri/Samarai 4. Critta 5. Skelton 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. Knight 9. Mahoney 10. King 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Mann/Hutchinson 15. Salmon/taffe 16. Huges/ Montgomery 17. Poa In modern game think with head knocks the player that can interchange in multiple...
  24. A

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

100% if this is the case he wants back in to the team fold earn it. Start in sheild. Perform progresses to Massey then Reggie’s. Show you worth
  25. A

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Big what if. Buzz said ray how’s training under ciraldo? He replied jovial it’s tough to tough. Buzz labels it ray said it’s to tough
  26. A

Any one got info on any upcoming trials
  27. A

Official North Coast Bulldogs Andrew Johns and Laurie Daley Squads and Scores and Team News 2024

Any updates from the team picked. Interested to see who went through. As a little perplexed why some don’t make the step and others did
  28. A

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Don’t get me wrong I think he’s exactly what we need. But there is taffe. Etc etc but I think all teams supporters would except him gratefuly. Just have to Waite see I guess. Fingers crossed
  29. A

There may have been increases for players plus the purchasing of new players I believe we should all just chill till we know he might not even get a release yet
  30. A

We haven’t even said from the club they can afford it under current commitments. Once the club officially gets involved I think we have this in the wrong thread and is pie in the sky stuff
  31. A

Rumour Looks like we've got another young talent

The juniors took a step forward last year. And await to see this year if 24 juniors raise the bar again. The systems with development are being put in place and once filled will give us the best opportunity for junior development to show positive results. Some will miss the mark others will...
  32. A

News How The Rebuild At Canterbury’s Junior Pathways Will Return The Bulldogs To Its Glory Days

That’s bad news. He deserves a chance he got better in my opinion as the year went on and stood up in the big games
  33. A

News How The Rebuild At Canterbury’s Junior Pathways Will Return The Bulldogs To Its Glory Days

I hope that we have kept Tim johannssen to he has a big motor keen to see his progress however not named
  34. A

Great development happening does anyone know what happened to Peter sharp as no mention and Gus said before he had a good eye
  35. A

News Bulldogs pounce on Tigers young gun

If we keep Tallis McEwen-Welsh with these two future looks good and combination built in rugby
  36. A

Official Gus on Twitter

I think it’s brothers in Penrith area. Not a dogs junior.
  37. A

West tigers 2024 development face book. But know Archie’s dad
  38. A

Archie Riley and not sure the other two names
  39. A

Any one got any idea on those selected for Matt’s, ball and flegg for 2024? Some clubs listed there sides already and couple kids gone to west tigers from dogs juniors
  40. A

Coaching Structure 2024

I hope orge and mason stay in a capacity especially development the kids coming through get there passion
  41. A

Opinion Emerging players to watch across all grades in 2024

Timothy Johannssen and his brother have a lot potential also. Hopefully we keep them to
  42. A

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

Suorised Zac Montgomery didn’t get a start looked good when I seen him play
  43. A

Props available to sign November 1 (for 2025)

Great idea. But signed with broncos to 2025
  44. A

This joke of a defensive “system”

We have played shit defence for last couple years. We get a different model. The players who where happy with old systems complain. So if I’m hearing this write. The two players want go back to the old system. We can’t keep doing the same things expecting different results. We are bottom four...
  45. A

No Source Bud Sullivan done deal with Dogs

Don’t forget young Joe o,Neill playing well
  46. A

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

I personally don’t agree with his antics but he could be the link we don’t have between forwards and backs. He is also a good utility can play forwards and backs. Required these days with concussion protocols.
  47. A

Looks like jack stinger has left. Listed as roosters reserve today vs nights
  48. A

Official Gus on Twitter

Hopefully it’s a forward middle would be good
  49. A

Rumour Jaydn SaU anybody?

Yes add some starch to our forward pack. If at write price though
  50. A

News DOG-FIGHT AS AFL EYES TEEN

We have Joe O’Neill in flegg also doing well finally seeing some youth starting to come through will be great for our future
  51. A

Believe he is injured maybe broken leg
  52. A

News The NRL has issued the Bulldogs with a please explain over Willie Mason paid relationship with the TAB while he is an assistant coach

What is the difference between a nrl club sponsored team bring corporate people from betting organisations. Into lunches, sponsorship negotiations etc and a employee of a club having a role or job.
  53. A

News The Tackle: Time for Cameron Ciraldo and Bulldogs to make tough call on Kyle Flanagan

I’d love a quick fix but we have some cracking halves coming through we are going to need patience. I don’t think there is many out there as quick fixs
  54. A

Rumour TPJ

Yes he was there. Seen him he appeared in good spirits and was moving ok.
  55. A

Official Injury updates

Hope he still with us had some good rapps and not like bbo
  56. A

Official Injury updates

What happened to jordan samrani
  57. A

Opinion Ciraldo post match?

We are lacking middles and a 7 possibly a 1. Flannigan has had his chances the last two years. The trials. Now round 1. He isn’t up to it.As he isn’t up to it the team suffer. Burton was terrible yesterday. But it could be he is trying to hard on some the plays being captain and doing the 7...
  58. A

Any one with any idea who the halves are for flegg?
  59. A

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Change him with braided burns he seemed to go ok against canberra
  60. A

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

We are being penalised out the game some positive in the game but lots to work on.
  61. A

This is most boast reporting I’ve seen ref letting them react how they want and dogs got sick it up. How does the ref say in running cometary tell them to stop rushing in or they will loose the call. And mick Ennius I’m on the sharks coach staff laugh brush it off
  62. A

Official Harold matts SG ball and flegg summer squad

We seem to have a thew good ones coming through in ball. Be interesting to see how they go once the season proper starts. Mixture of backs and forwards
  63. A

Yes reasonably tall fella. If same one he does the hard stuff well. Was also a fairly large front rower did some hard Carrie’s and his d was good against parra big front row made a difference when them two played
  64. A

Cheers appreciate the feedback as could not get there this week
  65. A

Any news on how ball game finished? Or stand outs
  66. A

Thanks for the up dates much appreciated
  67. A

Mate attended said Matt’s where out played in first quarter and seemed to come out at half pace compared to parra. girls he said totally dominated parra and pretty much scored at will when they wanted to Sg ball said where dominate role reversal of Matt’s dogs out played then in first quarter...
  68. A

No I can’t got some work this weekend unfortunately would rather attend
  69. A

T C Robati charged by police

They have incident after incident but are never fined for bringing the game into disrepute or points taken off. That only happens to us. Sad reflection on the game admin
  70. A

Official Western Clydesdales Hostplus Cup Team 2023 Thread

Anyone know where Bailey Cox and Moses Pope will be playing 2023 ? Thought at times both players stood out , hopefully still with dogs in some capacity
  71. A

Was very warm and also had to leave with 20 to go. We are improving on last year and the squad I’m sure will be shrunk. But over both ball and Matt’s have improved
  72. A

Yes there a lot new faces not sure there names
  73. A

Jet Cleary playing kicked a 40/20 and Penrith score after dogs had drill position till kick
  74. A

Just caught the end first game. Dogs looked a lot better than previous years competitive which was good in d and attacking
  75. A

I’m going to try head out see if and thing has changed. Have been booked for a xmass party this weekend and in-laws xmass at next trial so I may have to pull out this weeks xmass party. Other half can go
  76. A

Any news on trial dates times and locations ? Much appreciated if anyone has info
  77. A

Any idea where Chris bull went? He seemed to have talent
  78. A

Official Bulldogs to receive funding for State-of-the-Art Centre of Excellence at Belmore Sports Ground

Yes it’s massive old Liverpool played out there ground there. And that only takes approximately 1/6 of the land. It’s about same or double of belmore including supportofeilfs, car park ,club and parks
  79. A

Bulldogs sign Michael Gabrael

Was speaking with a dad of a junior rep today. Apparently big Frank is coaching Fairfield pats. And he’s working for st merge now. He actively encouraging played there to go to st George. There a combination of west parra and dogs kids. Some the club stuff changes happing in the area is good for...
  80. A

Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

Our bench looks light to me. Especially middle forwards. Hopefully it changes before game or tigers will make us struggle through the middle
  81. A

Opinion The 1%ers don't exist - why we consistently lose against good and bad sides

We have players not up to it. And mix and match players That only suit certain structures. We need to select a coach and players that prefer that structure
  82. A

Penrith Panthers Lineup - Round 13, 2022

We will be beaten unfortunately. Some out players are not up to it.
  83. A

Payne Haas requests immediate release from Broncos

If he leaves the bronco it will in my opinion be the dolphins. Heaps cash, Wayne and a marquee signing
  84. A

Belmore Game this Sunday

Be interesting to see how Flanno senior is welcomed or not by dogs fans. I’m sure corporate will be looking also
  85. A

Official Round 11 NSW Cup

He runs hard but needs fitness. One maybe two runs he’s looking for a rest. And not mobile at all in defence
  86. A

Official Round 11 NSW Cup

Anyone know how flegg went?
  87. A

Opinion Sack the new coach

My opinion. We have two grades of players not up to a first grade standard. We can keep getting Ridd coaches. Will it fix us and bring us back. No. We need to make the hard call on players. Start developing so pride is back in the jersey. Has anyone been to a high performing club ? They have...
  88. A

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

I been saying and I’ll stick to it. We have hardly any talent and need to have more effort players. These lot have little interest in the club ot jersey
  89. A

Rumour Burton Could Walk Out On Dogs

Rajab has potential but needs development. There are lots potential players coming through. And the club is throwing them up so they can a swim or b see where they need development. We are a good 2 to 3 years till we start seeing the development players coming through having a impact. Will be...
  90. A

News NRL market watch: The Bulldogs are close to securing an exciting Sharks teenager as their future fullback,

Apparently on sen rumour mill Burton not happy has asked for a release back to riff
  91. A

Official Round 9 NSW Cup

You write he depends on his strength a lot with arm grabs hopefully they help him work on technique and position play to reduce arm grabs. If he gets into position correct these days his strength will work as three on tackle most plays to help the line set
  92. A

Official Round 9 NSW Cup

I watched a fair thew Reggie’s games he constantly aims up. I spoke to a couple riff coaches when they played is. They also had raps on him. Not sure how he would go with the next step up to nrl. But in my opinion he’s earnt his chance to see. As he can also fill in at lock five eight.
  93. A

Official Round 7 NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg

Little changes happening in juniors ranks. Can see the reason behind it. Barry ward has told rep players where to play. So not stock piled at st Christopher’s. One the Matt’s kid been told to go to Moorbank from st Christopher’s I heard. Problem is apparently got 27 contracted for next years...
  94. A

Official Round 7 NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg

Flegg side named got a strong middles bench. And young Bailey Cox back and Jack Todd from injury. Hopefully come through okay and build some confidence