Search results

1. Jai81

Stimson to Super League

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/canterbury-bulldogs-forward-linked-with-super-league-move-53497/?fbclid=IwAR2qHIe9nnTL-MUIUuhUaKc7u3HdXdCa6yqs45oHuKuafC_Aw1WkGTltABY There is a god....
  2. Jai81

Russia vs Ukraine

Just starting a thread as I find this a very interesting situation and would like to know everyones thoughts who are keeping up to date with this. Do you think Russia will actually invade Ukraine or is it just empty threats to try stop them joining NATO???
  3. Jai81

Boxing Gallen vs Hunt

Does anyone give Gallen a chance of beating Mark Hunt? No chance IMO.
  4. Jai81

Captured.

You have been captured by terrorists and you can choose any (human) team to come save you, who do you choose hot shot... WHO. DO. YOU. CHOOSE?! Me:
  5. Jai81

Membership

I have have been a bulldogs Queensland club member for the last 8 years but now going through the available memberships they dont seem to have it anymore?? the closest they have is an at home membership, but the qld membership used to get me tickets to the bulldogs games played in qld. Is this...
  6. Jai81

Cotric at centre

Please tell me that I am not the only person that thinks Cotric is not a centre! Ricky Stuart has even played Rapana at centre over him despite his desire to play there.... Im so sick of our club playing guys out of position!