Search results

1. F

No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

My last post, everything is a rumour until it is finalized. Mitchell is finalised will probably announced officially on Monday. Johnston will be finalised in the next week or so to the Tigers and Xerri to the Roosters as well. I thought it would be fun to come on here and share some info I...
  2. F

Xerri off the the Roosters, done, will be announced now that Mitchell has signed with the Bunnies.
  3. F

Credible, all I can say is it people involved with 3pas The Dogs do want JAC, the Storm do want Lewis, the dogs are reluctant to let Lewis go, their may be other swap options, this is a fluid situation, but they are definitely in discussions. This is a still a rumour until it is finalized. The...
  4. F

no up dates really, it is a work in progress, they are trying to work it out
  5. F

Don't be surprised if Mitchell is training with Souths on Monday and Johnston training with the Tigers. Also don'e be surprised if Arrow is training with Souths before the month is out. Dogs and Storm still trying to work out a swap deal for JAC to be at the dogs this season, it is nowhere near...
  6. F

Mate, I'm not sure who you think I am, but I am not, that was my first post , I am new to this site.
  7. F

Expect Mitchell and Johnston to announced this week, Roosters will announce once Mitchell saga is done, possible other Morris to Sharks. Xerri has been unhappy at Sharks since Flannagen left, they are great mates and Xerri wants to join the Roosters. Storm will allow JAC to go for this season if...
  8. F

OK, wait and see
  9. F

JAC to Dogs, and Lachlan Lewis to Storm, ( being negotiated) Mitchell to Souths, Alex Johnston to Tigers ( done)_ Xerri to Roosters ( done) you heard it here first