Search results

1. foREVerA7X

Official Brian To'o First Born Son is Named...

Brian To'o has had his first child, a little boy named.... Atreus Gohanrome-Stephenny To'o. Gohan from DBZ. Rome for Jerome Luai Steph for Stephan Crighton Enny for Spencer Leinu What the actual.
  2. foREVerA7X

Official Kyle Turner Passes Away

Former Rabbitoh Kyle Turner has passed away. No cause of death yet but suspect Mental Health issues as most reports list lifeline and other mental health agencies. Much love to his family and friends during this time.
  3. foREVerA7X

Official Au Revoir Dylan Napa

Dylan Napa has sensationally been told to find a new club for next season by his current side, the Catalan Dragons, despite being under-contract for 2023. The NRL premiership-winner joined the Super League club this season following a three-year stint at Canterbury, where he collected the...
  4. foREVerA7X

Official Andrew Fatfita Retires

Andrew Fifita has made the decision to retire. Manly and Canterbury were interested in bringing him in next year, but the list of surgeries required was too much. - "What killed me was the medicals. When you’re leaving a club you have an exit medical which analyses your body. The doc sat me down...
  5. foREVerA7X

News TPJ Withdraws from RLWC

New Year’s Eve is still months away but the Canterbury Bulldogs’ hopes for 2023 have already been dealt a massive boost following the revelation that a star back-rower has decided to skip the World Cup and focus on ensuring he’s fully fit for the Belmore club come Round 1 next year. The Daily...
  6. foREVerA7X

Official Aiden Tolman Announces Retirement

King Plodder himself has announced his retirement at seasons end after 314 (as of last weekend) games for Storm, Dogs and Sharkies. Still an achievement playing 300 plus games in the NRL but has been well and truely past it for a few years now.
  7. foREVerA7X

News Cameron Munster to Test Open Market

The Melbourne Storm could be in for a fight to retain the services of red-hot playmaker Cameron Munster following reports the in-form star has rejected the club’s latest contract offer to extend his contract beyond 2023. NewsCorp reports Munster is preparing to test his value on the open market...
  8. foREVerA7X

Opinion The Great Australian Passport Delay

Has anyone else had bad experiences with this lately? I have been waiting 14wks for my son's passport and we are due to fly out in 6 days. Needless to say, stress levels are increasing. I have done everything imaginable, constant phone calls and emails to local MP, Penny Wong and Albanese's...
  9. foREVerA7X

Official Titans sign Sam Verrils

Gold Coast Titans have signed Roosters Hooker Sam Verrils for 2023 and 2024. Surprised he didn't sign with Dolphins tbh even though they signed JMK.
  10. foREVerA7X

Official Sofa Solar Moaner

Big Nelson Sofa Solar Moaner has been cleared by the NRL for his forearm to the face of Warriors Hooker Wayde Eagen. The match review committee say it was "incidental". "There was clear separation between Nelson Asofa-Solomona's arm and the head of Wayde Egan as the players went to the...
  11. foREVerA7X

Official Nathan Brown "Steps Away" From Warriors

Warriors Head Coach Nathan Brown has stepped away from the head coaching role at the NZ Warriors as he was also unable to commit to moving to NZ amongst other things. Stacey Jones has been appointed interim coach.
  12. foREVerA7X

Official Ray Warren Retires

Rabs has retired and appears effective immediately.
  13. foREVerA7X

Official Luke Garner signs with Penrith

Tigers second rower Luke Garner has signed a two year deal with Penrith from 2023. Assume he takes Kikaus spot.
  14. foREVerA7X

Official Ash Taylor Announces Retirement

Ash set to retire due to on going hip injury. https://www.zerotackle.com/ashley-taylor-set-to-make-shock-announcement-over-future-116987/
  15. foREVerA7X

Official Mitch Barnett sign's with Warriors

Mitch Barnett has signed a 3yr deal with the Warriors from next season.
  16. foREVerA7X

Official V'Landys Makes Adjustments to 6 Again

As per Fox Report, Uncle Pete has made changes which most people will agree with... - The only rule change we’re going to make is that when you’re inside your own 40m line and a defensive team is offside, it won’t be six-again, it will be a penalty,” V’landys said via @foxleague - “Teams were...
  17. foREVerA7X

News Cronulla Sharks move on veterans

Sharks have told Shaun Johnson, Josh Dugan and Aaron Woods their services are no longer required next year and free to explore options. https://www.zerotackle.com/cronulla-axes-veterans-in-salary-cap-move-105099/
  18. foREVerA7X

News Nicho Hynes Signs with Cronulla Sharks

Nicho has signed 3 year deal with the Sharks. No official statement but Kempy does have good info.
  19. foREVerA7X

Official Oliver Gildart Joins West's Tigers

Tigers have confirmed the signing of Gildart on a two year deal from 2022. Keen to see how he goes.
  20. foREVerA7X

Rumour Lachlan Lewis

Been listening to The Fifth and Last NRL Podcast and Boxhead who is tied to us via Mounties suggested that Lewis could be an option to sign with Canberra and could be a midseason move. Skip the around the 25th minute mark of the show to hear his thoughts. He suggested it off the back of the...
  21. foREVerA7X

Opinion Bring Back....

Bring Back DesBall! The nose whistles installed fear into the opposition. Instead of Tolman on the 4th, we've now got Jackson on the 4th.
  22. foREVerA7X

Official Rae Rae lands top NZ Gig

Old Rae Rae at it again... https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/api/v1/article/amp/rugby/rugby-australia-boss-raelene-castle-set-to-become-sport-nz-ceo-news-wallabies/news-story/20e8f27fd3306dfc0a7f76e5c9c836e5
  23. foREVerA7X

Official Bernie Sutton Steps Down!

The National Rugby League (NRL) has today announced that General Manager Elite Officiating Bernard Sutton will step down from his role after the Ampol State of Origin series. Mr Sutton said he had enjoyed his time in the role but decided that, after three years, the time was right to move on...
  24. foREVerA7X

News R.I.P. Eddie Van Halen

Eddie Van Halen has passed away from his battle with Cancer at aged 66. Truly a goat in the industry
  25. foREVerA7X

The Kennel's Greatest Band

#1 Hello Fellow Kennel Music Aficionados. With how terrible our team is going at the moment, I thought I'd create a poll for us all to choose the Greatest Rock Super Group! Obviously I cannot list every musician that played said instrument so have selected a bunch from different eras but...
  26. foREVerA7X

The Kennel's Greatest Band - Vocalist

Hello Fellow Kennel Music Aficionados. With how terrible our team is going at the moment, I thought I'd create a poll for us all to choose the Greatest Rock Super Group! Obviously I cannot list every musician that played said instrument so have selected a bunch from different eras but mainly...
  27. foREVerA7X

The Kennel's Greatest Band - Lead Guitarist

Hello Fellow Kennel Music Aficionados. With how terrible our team is going at the moment, I thought I'd create a poll for us all to choose the Greatest Rock Super Group! Obviously I cannot list every musician that played said instrument so have selected a bunch from different eras but mainly...
  28. foREVerA7X

The Kennel's Greatest Band - Rhythm Guitar

29. foREVerA7X

The Kennel's Greatest Band - Bass

30. foREVerA7X

The Kennel's Greatest Band

Hello Fellow Kennel Music Aficionados. With how terrible our team is going at the moment, I thought I'd create a poll for us all to choose the Greatest Rock Super Group! Obviously I cannot list every musician that played said instrument so have selected a bunch from different eras. First...
  31. foREVerA7X

News John Bateman to depart Canberra at Seasons End

Canberra star John Bateman will depart the club at the end of the season. The Canterbury Bulldogs, St George Illawarra Dragons and his former side Wigan are among the teams interested in signing him. The Englishman reportedly informed the Raiders of his decision this morning. “The club made...
  32. foREVerA7X

News Okunbor Appeal Date Set

Axed Canterbury winger Jayden Okunbor finally gets his chance to appeal the NRL’s decision to deregister him, reports The Daily Telegraph. Okunbor will have a closed hearing on Tuesday in front of NRL appeals committee chief and former High Court judge Ian Callinan to discuss his fate...
  33. foREVerA7X

News Jack de Belin to sue Daily Telegraph

Jack de Belin, who is currently suspended by the NRL, has started defamation proceedings against The Daily Telegraph over a front-page story, cartoon and tweet labeling de Belin as a rapist and a “despicable person”, as reported by The Sydney Morning Herald. Lawyers for de Belin are seeking...
  34. foREVerA7X

News ARL Scrap National Anthem for All Stars Match

Skip to main content Main You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content ALL STARS Indigenous players welcome decision to scrap anthem for All Stars Author Brad Walter & Joel Gould Timestamp Thu 6 Feb 2020, 05:01 PM Share on social media Share via Facebook Share via Twiiter Share...
  35. foREVerA7X

Kobe Bryant died age 41

Kobe Bryant, 41, the legendary basketball star who spent 20 years with the Los Angeles Lakers, was killed when the helicopter he was traveling in crashed and burst into flames Sunday morning amid foggy conditions in the hills above Calabasas, sources told the Los Angeles Times. Bryant’s death...
  36. foREVerA7X

Committed Lurker

After a long time of lurking, I decided 2020 was the year to commit. Am a late bloomer in terms to the sport and have only been following since 2012. Western Sydney born, grew up in NZ and now back on home soil on the Sunshine Coast. Look forward to the madhouse. Cheers