Search results

1. foREVerA7X

How Good..

It's brilliant to see but it would also be great for the media to really call out Latrell for who he is. Overweight, over paid, lazy, agenda driven that who would rather comment on social media about his brothers than put his effort into Footy. I actually hope this young fella kills it at FB...
  2. foREVerA7X

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Good game from a spectator point of view, but I'd guess both coaches wouldn't be impressed with leaking that many points when both are considered premiership contenders.
  3. foREVerA7X

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

Latrell is quickly following the same trajectory as Chris Sandow. Too focused on his brothers rather than Footy. He needs to learn to put Footy first whilst he is playing, then use his statue and influence post Footy to push his agendas.
  4. foREVerA7X

Opinion Referees

It's been downhill since that infamous Good Friday game when Klemmer and Jammer lost their shit.
  5. foREVerA7X

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

I'm surprised I Prevail are even coming back especially since they did Meh Things in December. Tix are 140 Dorrah too. I'll save my pennies for BMTH next month and Knotfest nek year when Slipknot headline again
  6. foREVerA7X

Anyone going to indulge on the 20th Anniversary tour for Parkway Drive? I'm unfortunately at work that week but the fact they are playing at the Entertainment Centre in Brisbane makes me kinda happy I'm away for it.
  7. foREVerA7X

Your early Origin teams 2024

Biggest question is if Madge selects LOLtrell. Personally, I wouldn't. His attitude appears to be poor and seems more focused on his brothers and commenting on his people's behalf than playing footy. I'm not against selecting Turbo on the Sting and would probably rather him out there than Dyl...
  8. foREVerA7X

Bulldogs Commit to Three More Years of Tackling Sports Betting Advertising

The NRL is basialy run by SportsBet these days, it's atrocious.
  9. foREVerA7X

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

1-2 purely for either injured players going out and recovered players coming in.
  10. foREVerA7X

Who will win the premiership?

Still early doors to fully gauge what's going on. Panthers are probably still favourite even with their two losses, but it's been much the same for them during their premiership run. Always come out of the blocks a little slow but once things gel, they get a roll on. Storm look completely...
  11. foREVerA7X

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

With JWH retiring a seasons end, surely the chooks use that money for May and with Joey Manu possibly going to Union, Taylan will be there too.
  12. foREVerA7X

MMA/UFC The UFC/MMA thread

Oath hope does too. And significantly so.. And then proceeds to fall asleep hahha
  13. foREVerA7X

MMA/UFC The UFC/MMA thread

Anyone have UFC 298 on and ginna cheers on Volks?
  14. foREVerA7X

The Consolidated WWE Superthread

I used to watch WWF back in the day during the Attitude Era and into the early 2000s so I'd thought I'd tune into Smackdown over the weekend. Is it just me or is the quality of wrestling decreased since the time I used to watch? It appears way more obvious and scripted than ever before. Is it...
  15. foREVerA7X

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Whilst I don't give two flying fucks about TPJ, the whole thing is fishy as anything and the NRL needs to question it, especially after his comments last year. What's stopping other players in the future, saying the exact same thing, just another loop hole waiting to be exploited in the...
  16. foREVerA7X

The Formula One Thread

Sir Whinge A Lor Hamilton to join Ferrari from 2025. LeClerc has extended contract so this means see ya to smooth operator Carlos Sainz
  17. foREVerA7X

Josh Curran - Bloke In A Bar

Watched it while was on the plane flying back to work. Came across as a genuine enough guy and he signed with us for the opportunity to play his preferred position of Lock. Never said what other teams were interested in him though. I'm intrigued to see how he go this year and hopefully can...
  18. foREVerA7X

New Architects song is an absolute banger too
  19. foREVerA7X

Best front row in the comp?

Don't get me wrong, Haas is pretty darn good and putting up numbers that are super consistent, but do we feel that he is a newer version of David Klemmer? Big minutes, great metres and good defence. That's what Klemmer was sorta known for. I'd still take Haas over Klemmer in today's market but...
  20. foREVerA7X

Official Brian To'o First Born Son is Named...

Brian To'o has had his first child, a little boy named.... Atreus Gohanrome-Stephenny To'o. Gohan from DBZ. Rome for Jerome Luai Steph for Stephan Crighton Enny for Spencer Leinu What the actual.
  21. foREVerA7X

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

I'm not totally against it as Foxx has been below par this year and Matto at Lock could help unlock Sexyton and Burto. Matto is a biggish body, play big minutes and can ball play and having Curry could be a good rotation. Just need some GODDAM PROPS!! 11) Kiks 12) Presto 13) Matto 14) Curry
  22. foREVerA7X

News PNG in ‘box seat’ to land 18th NRL licence by 2025 after Bears cop $11m hammer blow

Is this just a knee jerk reaction by the NRL to appear inclusive since The Voice campaign was defeated? Only way this works is if the team is based in Australia, whether it be Darwin or FNQ and take a small amount of games to PNG but then we may as well set up a team based in Darwin or wherever.
  23. foREVerA7X

Michael Maguire agrees to become NSW State of Origin coach

Tis an interesting choice and I guess after Sticky pulled out, who else was there? I do like that he is the polar opposite to Freddy and will definitely install toughness and grit rather than expressing how the grass feels on your toes. But his track record isn't the best of late, but in...
  24. foREVerA7X

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

Why is everyone so concerned on getting a new Half? Fuck me slap Chinboy Cleary behind RFM, Waddles and King and he ain't doing jack shit. Let's concentrate on getting some dawgs in the middle and get our pack back to what used to win us games, Dogs of War. Then let's worry about replacing the...
  25. foREVerA7X

Kangaroos name four debutants for Pacific Championships 2023

What has The Fox done to deserve selection apart from being KOd at a Koori Comp? Cobloaf has way more upside as long as he doesn't follow the traditional trait of being lazy, ie Trell Mitt, Chris Sandow etc
  26. foREVerA7X

Ivan Cleary - Will he go down as the best NRL coaches ever?

If he stays put for next 5yrs and the continue to make the finals, then in my opinion, he surpasses Robbo and will be behind Belly and Skeletor. Robbo has taken a dive since his back to back years and some players have even regressed. He hasn't really managed to get the best out of players...
  27. foREVerA7X

Voice referendum

Do we think Nathan Cleary got paid to do that short video saying he will vote yes, or just a good marketing ploy by both him and the Panthers? Boost the stocks and play the game so to speak?
  28. foREVerA7X

Referee

The game did flow well but I did think Adam Gee ref'd a little towards momentum and did let a few high shots slide (which would have been pulled up any other game, final series or not). Overall a much better performance than what Klien, Sutton or Cumstains would have dished up. Let's hope that...
  29. foREVerA7X

Fittler Steps Down as NSW Coach

Nothing confirmed as of yet but seems very strange that he signed a year extension, added Ivan Cleary to his game day staff, then the day after Billy commits for three years, he pulls the pin. I guess Brandy knew something and wanted out before the ship sunk... As for who replaces him? There...
  30. foREVerA7X

The Kennel 2023 Finals Tipping Competition - Final Standings

Panthers for the 3 peat. If the Bronx lose, I can see the NRL giving one of them the Clive Churcnill as commiseration.
  31. foREVerA7X

News Fantastic news

Brandy had way too much influence and media time for the role within the Blues organisation. With Freddy also adding Ivan Cleary to his team, hopefully that means he understood where he failed and has made changes.
  32. foREVerA7X

News Bulldogs emerge as favourite to sign Alex Twal after coffee shop meeting with Cameron Ciraldo

We need a Twalman like player to help sure up the middle. King and Twalman are good toiler, off the ball type rotation we could use. Just need an alpha daaawwwwg and impact prop off the bench. Twalman sub $400k is worth a punt for 2yrs plus one in clubs favour.
  33. foREVerA7X

SMH Alex Twal

I posted on the other thread about this but if he does sign with us, he shall be called... ALEX TWALMAN!
  34. foREVerA7X

Alex Seyfarth in talks with the Bulldogs.

Twal is a bigger version of Tolman. May as well call him Twalman. But we need toilers of his calibre to tighten up on D and do all the nitty gritty off the ball stuff. Bench rotation of Twalman and King is a good like for like toiler and both bave ability to play big minutes.
  35. foREVerA7X

Are car makers pulling the wool over our eyes?

Time is the biggest variable here with these low capacity, high power engines but one thing that is a known variable is technology. Not just in software, but in design and materials used too. We have access to far better materials to cope with the stresses of everything. Don't forget that...
  36. foREVerA7X

Let’s decide; what’s the worst car ever made?

Ugliest - Pontiac Aztec (Breaking Bad car) Worst to work on - Anything French Most overrated - PX Ford Rangers. 3.2L are pile of shit
  37. foREVerA7X

Blake Wilson

I'm all for Wilson staying and securing a spot as he comes from my local team, Noosa Pirates, same as Mythbye and Jake Friend. Mythbyes brother is constantly around at the clubhouse and from what I hear, he was better than Moses but could never make that transition.
  38. foREVerA7X

Will keep in mind. If I can't go due to work, I'll flick you a message and you can buy mine if you want.
  39. foREVerA7X

Unreal band live hey? A fun band to get behind and the music is pretty sweet too. They doing a tour in December as well
  40. foREVerA7X

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

My only issue with all these articles coming out lately about us, is that I wonder if it will affect our recruitment long term. Will these statements from players, regardless of status within the game, play on future targets decisions? Or will they see, like us here, realise that the cancer has...
  41. foREVerA7X

I gave it a slap the other day and thought the audio production was pretty trash, sounded pretty muffled at times and nothing really stood out for me. Might be one of those albums that need 3 or 4 plays to fully understand it, much like A7Xs latest album.
  42. foREVerA7X

Opinion 2024 Captain/leaders

Whoever is captain needs to be an 80min player IMO... Kiks doesn't need that pressure and to be honest, he doesn't scream captain material to me. Burto and JAC should never be anywhere near the captaincy chat. Reed makes sense as he is in and around the ruck constantly but after what he...
  43. foREVerA7X

Opinion Vapers!

Personally I think they are an extension of today's society's fashion. People assume they are cool or you are cool with one. Even people who don't smoke have a tendency to own and use a Vape. Vapes should have the same legal requirements as cigarettes. Designated areas, not indoors and away...
  44. foREVerA7X

Opinion Are Tigers better than us?

I've said this in a few posts lately but I believe we are the Tigers. Both clubs have recycled players and coaches and still experiencing similar results. Bulldogs, as a club, have a loosing culture and players come here knowing they will loose but at the same time, they don't have to put...
  45. foREVerA7X

Official Kyle Turner Passes Away

Pretty sure he was that bloke and had a neck brace like Brent Tate did
  46. foREVerA7X

Official Kyle Turner Passes Away

Former Rabbitoh Kyle Turner has passed away. No cause of death yet but suspect Mental Health issues as most reports list lifeline and other mental health agencies. Much love to his family and friends during this time.
  47. foREVerA7X

Tpj to retire from nrl

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Appears he has realised he has had too many chances and acknowledges he is unfit and lazy for this sport.
  48. foREVerA7X

Opinion No brains

All is fans want to see is dedication, effort and consistency and quite frankly, we haven't. I think that is the most frustrating part and especially when CC says garbage at press conferences. I'll cop losing 30-18 if we show effort in all facets of the game as that would indicate we just lack...
  49. foREVerA7X

Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

Quite damning really. All these new players, coaches, assistants etc and we still suck. Where's that Rob Schneider meme when you need it.
  50. foREVerA7X

Opinion What the F—k

We are The Tigers. Plain and simple. New coach and new players but produce the exact some bullshit. Week in, week out. Year in. Year out. We have a loosing culture and no matter how many coaches we recycle, or players we sign, the club is trash. We are years behind the Tigers. They already...
  51. foREVerA7X

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Fuck we useless. Critta, Taffe, Salmon and Xerri will totally fix us.......
  52. foREVerA7X

Voice referendum

Someone told me that if you have over 1000m2 block of land, part of this vote means that you have to pay an extra tax back to Aboriginals? IF, this is true, and it could be Chinese whispers, but if it is true, it would appear on face value, that a portion of this is financially driven.
  53. foREVerA7X

What should the NRL/Clubs do about the halves problem?

I think like others have said, players today are athletes and not "Footy Players". And if they were footy players, as soon as they got into a system, it was coached out of them. We just need to look at how structured the game has been for past 10yrs or more. Probably all comes down to coaches...
  54. foREVerA7X

No Source Justin Olam

Never should we sign players that Storm or Roosters are happy to move on. Besides that, our OBs appear to he sorted for next year. Have we forgotten Napa and Flanagun already?
  55. foREVerA7X

SMH Luai

Luai can't do shit without the forwards laying the platform. He'd be so terrible behind a shit pack and even worse behind ours. Big BIG no
  56. foREVerA7X

Opinion Hass or Tino?

Tino has more of that Bulldog vibe than Haas imo but Haas would probably fit in with the community a lot better.
  57. foREVerA7X

Broncos star Reece Walsh flaunts $4500 Louis Vuitton bag | What’s the Buzz

I don't understand this so called fashion phase. He looks like a gay eshay wannabe.
  58. foREVerA7X

Fainu Bro’s to Dogs?

Both brothers have signed with the Tigers for four years until the end of 2027
  59. foREVerA7X

Yup Kim Dracula himself is from Tasmania. Give the whole album a thrash, it's a wild ride dude.
  60. foREVerA7X

Anyone slapped on home grown Aussie lad Kim Dracula's debut album? What an absolute wild ride from start to finish. Bravo.
  61. foREVerA7X

Rd 21 v Panthers

If Panthers don't put 50 on us, then something is wrong
  62. foREVerA7X

Your early 2024 State of Origin Teams?

A few things this origin series has shown me. One, the importance of a ball playing fullback. Even QLD looked a little lost with Walsh there and NSW looked better when they didn't pass Tabasco the ball. For this reason, Trell Mitt or Gutho for FB as Dyl Eds is too Teddy Like. Second, NSW...
  63. foREVerA7X

2023 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Something that Luai or Chinboy were unable to do both this year and last year.
  64. foREVerA7X

Surely this performs cements Walker for next year alongside Chinboy! And shows that Panther Ball DOES NOT work at Origin level
  65. foREVerA7X

Why the fuck is critta kicking instead of Moses?
  66. foREVerA7X

The Formula One Thread

Ricky Bobby AKA Danny Ric is back in F1 replacing Nyk De Vries at Alpha Tauri for the rest of the season
  67. foREVerA7X

Gus caught meeting with Blake Taaffe

Just what we need, another OB.....
  68. foREVerA7X

Opinion Blake Wilson

No idea and that's a good headache to have. First time we have had this headache in awhile too
  69. foREVerA7X

The Formula One Thread

It would be so great to see Piastri on the podium and even seeing Albon in the top 5 would amazing. The upgrades on both Williams and McLaren have been quite a large step forward and hopefully makes a great battle in the midfield
  70. foREVerA7X

Opinion Blake Wilson

He is a quality player, and even more stoked for him as he is a local Noosa Pirate and with Avo leaving next year, he might jag a wing spot and move Kiraz into the centres. 1) Critta 2) JAC 3) Xerri 4) Kiraz 5) Wilson
  71. foREVerA7X

The Formula One Thread

Valvoline have now partnered Aston Martin and will have a one livery this weekend but also an on going position on their car. Valvoline will also be their Lubricant supplier and will work with Honda for the 2026 engine
  72. foREVerA7X

The Formula One Thread

My sources tell me that Big news dropping at 10pm tonight for Aston Martin. It will be a collaboration of some sort with a recent Aramco acquisition....
  73. foREVerA7X

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Is Waddles an overall better option at Back Row over SS Knockonbur?? Clutching at straws, I know
  74. foREVerA7X

Focus towards 2024

I'm sure Gus said in the presser yesterday he sees KO as a lock.... Critta Burto Sexy Reed KO
  75. foREVerA7X

It's only taken Fitler how long to realise he needs to start Liam Martin and Cam Murray and to being in Keon Kolamatangi.... This team also has Joey's fingers all over it as it has Knights players who shouldn't be there....
  76. foREVerA7X

Tino and Fifita free agents !

Why do we need them? We have Max Tolman....
  77. foREVerA7X

The Stand up comedy thread

Lee Evans is a brilliant brittish comic... just unfortunate how much he sweats! I find UK comedians so much better than the yanks. More witty and smart humour whereas most yanks can be quite vulgar and boring.
  78. foREVerA7X

Government about to ban gambling advertising on TV, internet, sponsorships etc

Absolutely fantastic news and it can't some soon enough. The less control from outsiders, the better the game will be. Same goes for Media Outlets being allowed to own, or part own teams. Hidden agendas everywhere.
  79. foREVerA7X

Does Ivan Cleary Get Enough Credit?

To me, a great coach is defined by what they have done and where they have done it. Skeletor is the out and out GOAT. Ivan Cleary went pretty good at the Wah Wahs too from memory. And I think he was an assistant in Melbourne too. So he at least, has been to a few different set-ups and...
  80. foREVerA7X

Social Media Rumour on FB, Tigers want Trindall …

Tricky Trindall would be a great signing especially given KO and Burto are both running 5/8ths. A genuine, no nonsense, organising half is something we have zero of in our squad. In saying that, we probably need some higher quality Props at this stage.
  81. foREVerA7X

What’s the go with the price of push bikes? Ridiculous

Far from it. Going from Hard Tail to full suss, it's a huge price difference. Same with going from a lesser brand to a better brand of bike and equipment.... In saying that, for a weekend warrior, that $4k with give you a very good bike that will last for years on end and be able to do...
  82. foREVerA7X

What’s the go with the price of push bikes? Ridiculous

A lot of factors come into it. Different gear, brand if gear, weight of bike, materials it's made from and so forth. I spent $4K on a Mountain Bike when I lived in NZ, and it was thrice the bike of my $1200 bike, which was twice the bike of a K-Mart bike. Your not just buying a bike, it's...
  83. foREVerA7X

Electric Callboy just released their cover and music video of "Everytime we touch". Absolute banger.
  84. foREVerA7X

If anything, this year's series thus far has shown the importance of a ball playing fullback. Tabasco and Dyl Eds are all high energy, run first type of Full Backs. Throw in the fact that the the Panther Club style has not worked at Origin level, would suggest that Dyl Eds isn't the next man...
  85. foREVerA7X

Sharks presser

Didn't he say the same thing last week about changes yet made none?? Hopefully my fellow Noosa Pirate Blake Wilson will pan out and push Perham out but we all know, anything this year is a stop gap till Critta arrives.
  86. foREVerA7X

2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

As dumb as it is with Trell Mit out, the silver lining is great as it means Freddy is gooooooone
  87. foREVerA7X

Cody Walker was unavailable due to Hamstring Strain and Reyno is fragile lately. Moses is the most like for like NSW have to Chin Boy. And given Freddy's appraisal of him previously, was always going to be picked. Hynes, whilst a great player, hasn't shown much in terms of big games to...
  88. foREVerA7X

Reality check - We are still far off

I'm torn to understand if it's a coaching issue or cattle issue? We've had a massive turn over of players over the past 5yrs, but we still play DesBall, still lack direction and lack physicality and overall fitness.
  89. foREVerA7X

NSW are cooked. Cody Walker, Trell Mit, Cam Murray all in doubt. Api ruled out with broken jaw. Liam Martin Cat1 HIA so 11 day stand down and Origin is 11 days away. I saw somewhere that NSW are set to loose up to 4mil if a dead rubber is held in Sydney
  90. foREVerA7X

What’s the plan B for 2024 …

I guess Canberra are a good example of this. Strong pack and average No7 in Fogarty but put him behind our pack and everyone would call for his head. We need alpha males, not Tolmans first
  91. foREVerA7X

What’s the plan B for 2024 …

As important as a quality 7 is, they can't do shit behind a beaten pack. We need to sort our pack first or at least, in conjunction with acquiring a No7.
  92. foREVerA7X

Tom Gilbert out for remainder of the 2023 season as requires surgery on his dislocated shoulder which he sustained in Origin 1
  93. foREVerA7X

Jai Arrow also put for 6-8wks. Cameron Murray to arrive at training tomorrow and will be monitored during week
  94. foREVerA7X

Nathan Cleary out for up to 6wks with Hamstring Injury. Will not be fit for Origin 2 and Origin 3 could be in doubt too.
  95. foREVerA7X

I'd be tempted to see how a Hynes and Walker halves would go....
  96. foREVerA7X

City of Evil was pretty good. This new album sounds nothing like A7X. Very prog-industrial metal Vibes. Doesn't sound one bit like A7X.
  97. foREVerA7X

New Avenged Sevenfold album is trash. Don't bother with it. However, New Bring Me The Horizon song is a beast.