Search results

1. P

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

The lgbtqrstuv That profile picture looks like nasheed dressing up as trent Barrett at an lgbtq party.
  2. P

Official Gus on Twitter

Although Terry Lamb is my favourite bulldog of all time,Steve Mortimer is right up there.As a youngster in the 80s I would always make an effort to go to the athletes foot in bankstown square to see if Turvey was there..he was always a gentleman.
  3. P

Social Media Apparently we are interested in Kurtley Beale??

No wrong michael..my source says it's michael lynagh
  4. P

Official Nsw Cup trial Team List

Trent is a Punchbowl Panthers junior
  5. P

Rumour Dodd

Quincy Dodd
  6. P

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

Fri feb9th..yesterday I saw Alexander volkanovski,his coach and Craig jones having a farewell lunch at paninotecho Lake Heights deli with about 10 of his team...I can't believe he wasn't in California already..looked like they were heading straight to the airport..talk about leaving it late.
  7. P

Old school Bulldogs and their schools

Before my time though..his brother Peter lamb came and gave a speech to the school(talk about 2nd best) ..
  8. P

Old school Bulldogs and their schools

Terry Lamb.. sefton high..
  9. P

Official RFM granted immediate release

Amazing that 1 year after being named club captain and signing a 3 yr deal and he is out the door,never seen or heard of that happening before.Gus is the best in the business at getting 'deadwood' out the door...now he needs to concentrate on getting our recruitment right,he has already got our...
  10. P

Official RFM granted immediate release

We are light on middle forwards yet we are happy to let our 'deadwood' captain leave with 2 years left on his deal = this proves how s#it ray really is.
  11. P

News NRL 2024: Strengths and weaknesses of Canterbury Bulldogs’ forward pack

Warilla gorillas..volkanovski was their front rower
  12. P

News Panthers, NRL aware of alleged Boxing Day post on Mitch Kenny's Instagram

Agree to disagree..no coke run is selling pure coke...2005 to 2007 pure was everywhere thanks to fatboy and fathead...you cook back the coke from the 0.6(gram??) bags these days and I guarantee you won't find anything over 60% at the very best...i hear the shire does a roaring trade in 30% pure...
  13. P

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

It's a shame that mac alister has had to play out of position as a dm(#6),,we really need thiago and bajcetic back fit asap with endo on national duty...there is no way arsenal or even man city could top the table with the amount of quality players out injured.
  14. P

News Panthers, NRL aware of alleged Boxing Day post on Mitch Kenny's Instagram

Your right,,any highly charged athlete can benefit from paying $300 for 0.6 of a gram of 30% pure cocaine and the other 70% of glucose and/or creatine like all these young adults do these days and think they are cool...glucose and creatine can benefit athletes.
  15. P

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

Terry Lamb ,Jim dymock,jason williams
  16. P

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

The goose flanagun aka polly power aka 04 dreaming aka douchebag won't answer because he has no idea..don't waste your time with this clown
  17. P

Opinion Where would you splurge the cash

Brokenshire agree but I don't recall Bruce McGuire doing fxxk all for us...late 90s I saw McGuire plastering on a jobsite at granville tafe
  18. P

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

John timu's last year with us was diabolical..he scored about 3 tries and played the whole season...was never heard from again in the nrl..darren smith,mc cracken,Connelly,talau,vagana, Josh Morris,willie Tonga all gun bulldogs centres.
  19. P

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Just who are the people you write of that are 'wrecking our club' and who would you replace them with.??
  20. P

You took the time to write that...why couldn't you just answer my question? None of those 1000 previous replies were to me so I wouldn't know where to look.
  21. P

Who is wrecking our club??? And who do you suggest we replace them with???
  22. P

Dogs win code war for ‘one of the most extraordinary young talents you can ever imagine’

Reminds me of the Waugh boys..they excelled at soccer,tennis and cricket.. even Mundine was the same with basketball,rugby league and boxing...this kid will be special.
  23. P

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Millie Boyle would be a better option..
  24. P

Xerri on Top - The redemption story.

I think he meant Jordan Samrani
  25. P

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

In the famous words of John w Henry to arsenal when they tried to sign luis suarez for $40 000001.00 when his release clause was 40mil..."what are they smoking over there"
  26. P

What will our DNA look like moving forward?

Hopefully not a mix of adam elliott and millie boyles chromosomes...
  27. P

Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

Glad we didn't re sign him...waste of 3 years.
  28. P

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

Iv only seen him play in the halves for us.
  29. P

That's why he was wearing the number 6 in jersey flegg....give yourself an uppercut nasheed
  30. P

Now we know why alex conti was signed
  31. P

Rugby League Jokes and Memes?

Nasheed has a cronulla chest....far from Manly.
  32. P

Rugby League Jokes and Memes?

"Sniff the tryline Wilson"....I heard this yelled out to Scotty Wilson at belmore in the early 90s.
  33. P

Young Pup to join Bulldogs Kennel

That's the pg version....my mind is in the gutter
  34. P

If his name was Eaton Loads then I would be worried
  35. P

Great minds think alike..you beat me to it
  36. P

More like kha leb Eaton kebab
  37. P

Wtf Tigers player charged with murder

Not wrong..his father already beat a murder charge..and that murder caused another 2 murders to occur because other people wrongly got the blame for it.
  38. P

Wtf Tigers player charged with murder

Had top notch heroin...allegedly
  39. P

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

I am shocked at the poor standard of the esl grand final. I think Gus will have better success buying the best up-and - coming props from jersey flegg/nsw cup than the Esl..I also think we dodged a bullet by not signing Tyrone May from Catalans.
  40. P

News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

In other words "go back to sipping tea and bowling leg spin"
  41. P

Nathan merritt on life support

Please don't take it the wrong way..we all appreciate any information..take care
  42. P

No disrespect ,but if his lungs aren't working his breathing can't be good...sending good karma to nathan Merritt...he made it out of redfern during its worst drug/crime days when 99% of others ended up on heroin and in jail...if he can do that,he can beat this..
  43. P

Tevita Pangai Junior reveals grim reality of NRL exit

We went from the likes of klemmer,kasiano and Graham to napa,Thompson and pangai jr...no wonder we have been rubbish.Gus has to really nail our next generation of marqee props.
  44. P

Does anyone have any news??? Very sad.
  45. P

News Taaffe prepared for Bulldogs No. 1 battle

I'm hoping taaffe turns into a luke patten type signing.Both players started off brightly before ending up in reserve grade,before signing for us.Luke patten went on to be a great bulldog clubman over his career.Hopefully Taaffe can be as much as a success as patten.A backline of Taaffe,addo...
  46. P

News Good Riddance

"If it's an inappropriate question I'll delete it." Most people on here wish you would delete all of your questions...but seriously I'm sure a person could form a 'fuck you' attitude against the world ,2 years after losing a child.
  47. P

Peter Tunks and 2SM Talkin Sport

Perfect ten in looks???? You really need to stop comparing women to your Tongan 'lady friends'
  48. P

News Good Riddance

"He offered the world but gave you an atlas"..gordan tallis on pangai jnr
  49. P

Surprising reason Eels, Bulldogs are winning most new NRL fans

I totally agree..how do we not have a new stadium???
  50. P

It's an area that is growing liverpool /Campbelltown/Camden and we need to get amongst it before the wests tigers wake up and realise that they have a junior base out west that could rival Penriths in years to come..2022 wests magpies won the harold matt's and a group of those kids are already...
  51. P

Nasheed slipped through the cracks..he went from bowling leg spin and drinking Dilmah tea to smoking shisha,drinking Arabica bean coffee and supporting the bulldogs..he has left his family as a disgrace in the curry drenched hallways of westmeads crowded unit blocks..all because he supports the...
  52. P

We need our own 40000 seater stadium in liverpool.
  53. P

Worst recruitment move of all time? 1996 onward

I'd say losing Thurston.. but signing tony Williams turned out a disaster when you think his contract money could have got us a high calibre player to get us over the line and win a gf during haslers era..smart choice mate
  54. P

The slowest Bulldogg team of all time? 1996 onwards

Il make this easy...the 2000 bulldogs team..for 2001 we went and got patten,howland and vagana.
  55. P

News Adam Elliott is going to the finals, baby!

Adam Elliott might be going to the finals,baby...I just hope adam and millie don't play science roulette and have a baby.....
  56. P

News James Hoopers court date

Dafydd dildo day
  57. P

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Your right,he has a parramatta chest...far from Manly..
  58. P

Other News Source Eels looking at Waddell and Alamoti

Corn oil....omo,hot mixed nuts and BBQ charcoal
  59. P

Embattled Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo says he’s trying to “change behaviours”

Why aren't we physically and emotionally scarring other teams??? Exactly..get real..our team doesn't have it in them to hurt anyone,it's evident in our defence
  60. P

News Luke Thompson reportedly open to joining Roosters on less money as Bulldogs suffer double blow

Big Kna$h how are Manly doing wonders plucking these unknown Tongans from western sydney and turning them into superstars?? It started way back with John hopoate going to Manly from minto...is there a Tongan brothel in the Northern beaches or is it the Tongan church??
  61. P

News Bought the wrong players’: Embarrassing vision shows Bulldogs ‘cutting corners’

If Gus did sit on the sideline during matches I guarantee buzz would complain that he was too involved and undermining ciraldo.
  62. P

Opinion Update on Signings

Inter yermum fc..Scottish 1st division rugby league 2023 champions
  63. P

Opinion Update on Signings

Good to see Jack Hayward -Jablomi sign up to our jersey flegg squad for 2024..Jack is Bailey's half brother and is actually a 6ft4 115kg prop in the darren britt mould...
  64. P

10 positives over the past 10 years

The man every Tongan mumma loves....Big Kna$h
  65. P

10 positives over the past 10 years

I work security at a Tongan swingers club and this guy is there most nights...the call him the Tongan cuck...big Knash
  66. P

Opinion Your plan to save our club ?

We need to build our own stadium at liverpool..still can't believe a club with our financial power doesn't have its own fulltime stadium..with more families building further out west,now would be the perfect time to build a new 40k seater stadium at liverpool.
  67. P

Finally something we are good at

I have seen it done on numerous occasions..just not in this decade...I have to side with nasheed on this one.
  68. P

Finally something we are good at

Hate to agree with nasheed on this one but I have seen it done on numerous occasions...
  69. P

You can see it from a mile away - terrible culture

Averillos uncle Jason played for Millwall...jake missed out on the Millwall DNA part in his blood unfortunately..
  70. P

Has anyone on here experienced the club go through a similar period like this?

Des hasler fucked us with the salary cap for the first half of this rotten stretch. Now a perfect storm of covid + inclusion of the dolphins has added the extra 5 years on top of our rebuild. There just aren't enough talented players around to sign at the moment.Before, we could sign a...
  71. P

No Source Bud Sullivan done deal with Dogs

If you swore on your mums eyes I would have believed you...a lebo has never uttered the words "I swear on my parents"
  72. P

News Fight to keep Promising half-back Mitchell Woods

Most over hyped bulldogs 'kids' generally do make it..Karl mcnichol probably the only exception but he didn't debut in 1st grade with us
  73. P

I think the future is England

You missed luke and john Batemans cousin...master Bateman the British jew
  74. P

News Canterbury Bulldogs the sleeping giants of the NRL

The other bloke had to hold rothfields alcoholic shaking hand whilst he was writing.A very passive aggressive article in my opinion.
  75. P

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

What planet are you on??? John timu played for us from 95-97..was mad the first year then dropped off a cliff in 97 only scoring 3 tries in 23 games and we didn't re sign him
  76. P

He was good in 95 but his 97 season he scored 3 tries in 23 games and he was garbage.
  77. P

Up and coming frontrowers

13 years ago and that was the last lot of top juniors forwards coming through
  78. P

Up and coming frontrowers

Once upon a time we had the likes of nate Myles,sonny bill,corey payne,Sam kasiano,willie mason,roy asotasi and even rocky elsom come through our sg ball/jersey flegg systems...right now I wish we could have just 1 player coming through of the same quality.
  79. P

John timu last year with us was painful to watch..he was rubbish that last season
  80. P

Steve Reardon...nothing flash about him but he hit like a truck in defence.A true bulldog that played in some top teams yet he never got the accolades like the rest of his teammates.
  81. P

Do we need Salmon if we have Tafe? It’s precious

All the Tongan mummas say that " you are Samoan from the waist down"
  82. P

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Averillo plays like its touch football...great attack and terrible in defence
  83. P

Rumour Watson ?

I think a Kurt Sherlock played for the roosters during the 80s
  84. P

News DOGS SIGN MAROONS STAR’S SON

Had a stint at sefton strippers playing the pokies and smoking ciggies
  85. P

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Whatever it takes...tpj will be off the books after 2024 and Thompson's money will be available...surely we can get 2 origin front rowers
  86. P

Recruitment Options Becoming Available

They say after a Thursday night session at the twin willows that bullfrog would sing like meatloaf
  87. P

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Adam o brien looks a genuis with his beanie on
  88. P

How can any off contract bulldog justify being signed up for 2024? All off contract players can fuvk right off
  89. P

I was thinking the same thing,,right now I wish it happens
  90. P

Opinion Sack these players

Some of these players should never have been highly paid for the privilege to wear the bulldogs jersey...I actually feel sorry for the likes of Terry Lamb, el masri,Steve Mortimer to have to witness our proud club in this mess
  91. P

Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

Agree..however on the wages he was offered I'm happy for him to leave.Averillos defence and his heart and effort in defence have been woeful and not of 1st grade standard.
  92. P

No x2 Top Shelf Props = No Membership Renewal Gus.

Totally agree...7 years of this rubbish and we decide to build from the backs up.And now we are going all out to sign Ben Hunt(who would be a great signing if we had a solid pack).The Dolphins had basically a year and they started with a solid forward pack.Now it looks like we will get rid of...
  93. P

Jonah lomu's cousin

Imagine if Jonah lomu was playing in this internet era...I know he was a hugely popular during his heyday but his popularity would have been off the Richter scale nowadays
  94. P

Jonah lomu's cousin

Martin Kennedy coming off the bench for hills bulls in ron massey cup,fresh out of his stint in prison.
  95. P

Jonah lomu's cousin

Looks like we have signed william kei to our ron massey cup team.There was big raps on this kid and his winger cliff leaatoa(not sure of spelling) when they played for Parramatta in the harold matt's and sg ball days.