Search results

1. T

Fox Sports Exclusive: Storm to ‘lease’ best young star to Tigers in radical NRL swap deal

Probably to afford them both a chance to develop or recruit for their shortcoming.
  2. T

I Guess This Is What Pay Meant By Bringing Back The Madness :)

Our old changerooms has damage to them. It occurred from an incident that I doubt that would occur today and that mentality is one of the things our team is missing.
  3. T

News Bulldogs look to youth in 2020

Or opinionated. Oh have I? Unfortunately for you, it is my opinion that you can not validate either assertion, thus your reaction. Well perhaps that is a part of the issue, lacking in effective communications with followers. Oh hell no. I enjoy the constructive critique that the majority afford...
  4. T

It could be easily done with a bit of common sense. 2 on 1? Both players from the one team cop 6 games each. Coward punch from behind? 10 games tyvm. 1 on 1? 5 in the bin first time in the game, 10 the second, send off the third with next week off. Sure a few others could be thrown in for...
  5. T

Fox Sports Exclusive: Storm to ‘lease’ best young star to Tigers in radical NRL swap deal

Be a shame if we could swap Grant and JAC for a combination of Holland, Montoya, Elliot and Tolemen, yet didn't due to a lack of a single phone call. I hope st least a call querying options is made today. Fuck the tigers, lets snipe them.
  6. T

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Adam Doueihi

With the red being the blood of your battered players on our jerseys :grinning:
  7. T

Oh how I miss this. NRLOL please see to bringing this back, rather than the commercially sanitised crap we endure currently.
  8. T

Curtis scott

Classic (insert random name here). I dunno, just joining in as it appears to be the in thing!
  9. T

News Bulldogs look to youth in 2020

So those beating about the bleaters claims should STFU with their trolling or admit there are issues in recruitment? If you want what is best for the club we support, why are so many of your posts divisive and antagonistic? How is a divided supporter base going to benefit our club? I've my...
  10. T

News Bulldogs call for review of rules after Foran salary cap appeal rejected

Same can be asked of who you are to so blatantly dismiss them.
  11. T

Curtis scott

@187 the problem with your posting style, is it leaves that many people off side with you, that you could be affording the scoop of the century and no one, bar what appears to me to be a very small group of like minded followers, will believe it.
  12. T

@DinkumDog how do you know the photographers were in trees?
  13. T

Opinion 2020 jersey

It is weird that you asked in the first place to be honest with you. Depends, if we play like we have in the bsck end of the last teo seasons from the onset, we could sneak into the 8, yet probably need a relatively injury free season to maintain momentum and a bit of good luck to do so. At...
  14. T

Opinion 2020 jersey

Why so rude? Where did I assert it was award winning? Please do not put words in my mouth. Sorry, I work in a different industry these days. Point was to illustrate I've experience in that sector, not to harvest for clients/self promote. Typically only disingenuous queries are made in a public...
  15. T

Opinion 2020 jersey

We were discussing the design of the jersey which is the basis of my comment. Ok, was hoping someone else's one step removed perspective may have seen something oblivious to me, as some reactions I've received here are downright confusing and random. Stuff I've not encountered before. Now I'm...
  16. T

Opinion 2020 jersey

@DinkumDog Our jersey is our branding! Either way you desire to look at it, the same deaign concepts apply and I shared that to validate that mine is not just an uneducated personal opinion :grinning: Edit: per chance, do you as a third party, have any idea why 187 thinks my prior post is funny?
  17. T

Mandalay Bay Shooting - Eminem

I've a few in the US I talk to. When mental health medication costs $10k+ per annum, you have a problem!
  18. T

Opinion 2020 jersey

As someone that has designed a logo for an international company (which was also the one the company chose over competing designs), I can profess that it really is not as difficult as some are making it out to be.
  19. T

Opinion 2020 jersey

One thing Classic did have some interesting supporter merchandise. Grid iron and hockey jerseys are two I wish returned. The cape connected to a gimp mask otoh was a bit weird and I can't think of the market for it.
  20. T

I believe that the Swiss have more automatic weapons in their houses than their military. I may not be entirely correct in that statement yet it is something along those lines and is suffice to demonstrate that guns are not the issue. Guns are without human intervention inanimate objects...
  21. T

Are you for real?
  22. T

Opinion 2020 jersey

Feels weird admitting this, yet even having Kia ther is a better look.
  23. T

I don't think it works that way unfortunately. Don't we have to spend it on a replacement half?
  24. T

The rainbow is back!

So reading between the lines here (and by all mrans correct me if wrong please) he probably has some type of warped agenda and somehow I'm included in it?
  25. T

The rainbow is back!

You have not responded with weird replies to my posts, so doubt it.
  26. T

The rainbow is back!

Don't know why he directed that at me and kind of afraid to ask, as he has made a few weird comments like that on my posts. Is he the forum weirdo that we acknowledge is not all there, yet love as our own?
  27. T

The rainbow is back!

Kevin, who the fuck is Kevin?
  28. T

While at it alcohol, cigarettes and cigars kill. So does meat, or food in general. Shit, so does water, so let's ban water too!!! Ban life and you 100% guaranteed to prevent fatalities of all kind.
  29. T

Opinion 2020 jersey

It could do with a few minor changes. Finish the V and remove the red stripes on the shoulder sponsors logo would be a great start. Add a charity as the main sponsor if there is not one in the immediate pipeline and claim back as a taxible donation whatever kia was paying us per annum.
  30. T

News Paul Alamoti

Put him in the upper grade training sessions so he sees how big the step up is in a protected environment.
  31. T

The rainbow is back!

Do I know you? Dunno yet nice play on words :D
  32. T

Guns are not the problem and they've started the right process by enforcing basic character checks. I read somewhere that more people are killed by government owned guns than any other group (if wrong it must be second highest with suicide/misadventure the highest). Also a criminal will procure...
  33. T

The rainbow is back!

Yes, technically true post op ;) Oh makes sense. Yet there's a few accounts that only just started saying banned today though? Meh no water off my back if wrong. Happens to the best of us :)
  34. T

The rainbow is back!

Ladyboys? Also can someone tell me what the deal is with the rainbows? Looks like two got banned due too them.
  35. T

News Reynolds charged with DV

If she is the perpetrator, I feel for him. If he is, I feel for her. Time will tell, hopefully.
  36. T

Official Injury Update: Jackson, Holland and To'omaga return to full training

Good to see progress in recovery, yet strength and conditioning is indeed questionable.
  37. T

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

So it's claimed that there is nothing sexualised about it, yet I don't see supporters here dressing in drag, or actively deessing their infants. Didn't see the kids there either for that matter. Maybe because it's deemed inappropriate to dress an infant in drag? Wonder why that is?
  38. T

Imagine being one of the left that bullied the conservative protester into suicide :( Really feel for the kid and his family and friends network.
  39. T

Hazem El Masri - 2000 - 2009 Decade Record

Certainly under rated. NRL stuffed up how they handled him. Unforgivable!
  40. T

Did Iran do it?

Yeah but Trump a willing participant?
  41. T

Father is left 'brain dead' after gang bash him, his wife and his daughter on Christmas

Wonder if this will see Melbourne have their Cronulla experience. White Powdah!
  42. T

Is it better to wear no watch than a watch costing <$1000?

Ohh, makes sense now.
  43. T

What app do you use to monitor motors on a fitbit? Didn't know they could have apps to start with!
  44. T

Was this appointment before my time? As I do not see any announcents about it in the website section, which makes me wonder why its a secret if thats the case.
  45. T

Official Jacko Re-Signs

Forget the name of the specific feature, yet we get a 200k per year salary cap bonus for signing him dont we?
  46. T

Why is this scourge so prevalent in the modern world? I'm seeing time and time again decent places and people wrecked by power tripping fools, who have minimal grasp upon their userbase and why it exists. Is this why threads keep disappearing here and there appears to be a high number of...
  47. T

Is the social norm these days isnt it?
  48. T

Wait, she is an administrator here and talks like that?
  49. T

Life and people you come across within it bud.
  50. T

Oh I'm sure we all could. Be a thread 30 pages long with just lists of people.
  51. T

Power hungry, narcissistic, back stabbing, hypocritical, deceitful, foolish idiots in positions of power, who think they've fooled everyone, yet are too stupid to realise that they've been played. Why can't people just be nice to each other? Would save me significant unnecessary hardship.
  52. T

For those that have, or know other that have faced injustice at the hands of the family court system, there is an inquiry going on atm. Google for it and share your stories, as they're asking for them! You can be the difference.
  53. T

That's a common misconception. Family Courts actively encourage females to make false reports, which shits me to no end, as it is detrimental to actual victims.