Search results

1. The ReignMan

News THE REASONS FLANAGAN GOT THE AXE Thread 9 fact files

Send him a pallet of Kleenex , if there was pressure before the pleb has put a huge target on his back now , he’s cooked
  2. The ReignMan

News 'Heartbroken' Flanagan vows to fight back from Bulldogs axing

You wonder why he cant grow a set a take the game , fkn tears , that’ll do me , Soft prick should fk off and play mixed netball
  3. The ReignMan

Off-contract Storm forward Dale Finucane meets with two rivals

She-Rex’s wage destroyed our chances of retaining the 2 nothing to do with position , killed our cap , one of many appealing decisions
  4. The ReignMan

Off-contract Storm forward Dale Finucane meets with two rivals

He’s better than both , des and his fkn love child She-Rex pushed him out the door along with Marty Kapow
  5. The ReignMan

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Don’t come back when things eventually turn around , plastic fkn fans...he came when no one would touch us with a 10ft pole , he walked into this rabble of roster , send all grievance’s Hasler and Castles way , they destroyed the club , Pay definitely stood no chance , now Baz needs another...
  6. The ReignMan

Opinion THE FLOG BRANDY ALEXANDER RE BURTON

Whenever he commentates the dogs the volume goes down , he’s a blatant dogs hater , he’d be loving all this , absolute wanker
  7. The ReignMan

Aaron Schoupp

They aren’t turning that cash down
  8. The ReignMan

Opinion Mason on Twitter

In Baz I trust
  9. The ReignMan

The I stand with Adam thread

I second this! Fk him off
  10. The ReignMan

News NRL 2021: Ivan Cleary tells Trent Barrett to back off Matt Burton

Take Britt , Smith has that uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time , old school footballer , yea he’s prone to an injury but he’s got more ticker than Britt
  11. The ReignMan

News Dogs Chasing Staggs

Need a fkn 9 ffs
  12. The ReignMan

News Nick Meaney on 2KY

They’ve been shithouse since shifty retired lets be honest here lol
  13. The ReignMan

News Arthur Laundy caps year with $35m purchase of Bidwill Hotel

Jeez you could buy the whole Druitt for $35mil
  14. The ReignMan

Rumour Barrett and Cleary split

It’s that chooksmoker blood in him , he can’t help being a massive cockhead
  15. The ReignMan

BULLDOGS HINT AT NEW HALVES PAIRING

Under shithouse coaches , give him a summer under Barrett before we put a line through him forever
  16. The ReignMan

'We'd love Matt on board': Barrett keen on Penrith ace

Can’t change it all overnight but he’s definitely got the joint heading in the right direction , I reckon you’ll see a few boys cut before the June 30 deadline after he can watch em for a bit
  17. The ReignMan

Laurie Daley and Arthur Laundy

Cmon mate don’t do DJ like that haha
  18. The ReignMan

News D-Day arrives as Bulldogs set to ‘blow Panthers out of water’ with Burton offer

I like katoa’s passing game more and he’s got some mongrel about him JMK is the perfect 14 off the bench covers a few positions
  19. The ReignMan

News D-Day arrives as Bulldogs set to ‘blow Panthers out of water’ with Burton offer

We are back to the Kevin Moore days of having to pay overs , we only have ourselves to blame , this kid moves like Ponga and will be a jet , pay him whatever it takes to get his signature imo
  20. The ReignMan

Official Bulldogs sign former All Blacks coach Steve Hansen

All the Bro’s will be running through the doors of the club now , massive get is an understatement!
  21. The ReignMan

Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

Sounds like Joel Romelo but he didn’t have the running game either
  22. The ReignMan

News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

I couldn’t be fkd reading through the whole thread , so anyone hear the DWZ for Ado-Carr swap in the works? Like I said could’ve been said already , could be somewhere else , zero motivation to search
  23. The ReignMan

News Garry Hughes could return to Bulldogs board

I reckon Mark Waugh is the more passionate outa the 2 would be good either way
  24. The ReignMan

News Both Storm Hookers Threaten to Leave if Smith plays on.

Back the brinks truck up for either of them , both Jets
  25. The ReignMan

News Rashays swap Canterbury for Cronulla in sponsorship deal

Rashay’s got a good relationship with food poisoning , deadset shithole , move on
  26. The ReignMan

News Walking into a mess’: The big warning to Barrett as bitter Dogs battle takes ANOTHER turn

Does the board fkn play? I couldn’t give a rat arse what happens in the front office , fk the outside haters , assemble a fkn roster that can get us W’s and move on , W’s are the only thing that are gonna shut these ****** up!
  27. The ReignMan

There you go..

Bang on the money Des can choke on Raylenes fat cock , hate that *****
  28. The ReignMan

News Matt Burton, Brandon Smith on Bulldogs radar as Trent Barrett overhauls squad

If Baz can pull most of this off he’s more than welcome to perform nude pushups on the bar at my joint
  29. The ReignMan

Official Bulldogs sign respected assistant coach David Furner

Napa and She-Rex the worst by the length of the straight
  30. The ReignMan

Sione katoa

I love his aggro
  31. The ReignMan

Confirmed 2020

We are that bad we should be awarded 2 spoons
  32. The ReignMan

Harper

Another quality Pay decision
  33. The ReignMan

Opinion Thompson

When he finally gets to start at prop we’ll see his best
  34. The ReignMan

Harper

Tell me how the recruitment/retention department have kept their jobs fkn putrid job they’ve done
  35. The ReignMan

Is the war chest a myth?

I reckon the war chest is there , problem there is no one to spend it on , no need to waste it in more Holland’s and Montoya’s , we got a shitload of them already
  36. The ReignMan

Ogden

They need to sign Sue up , never backs down
  37. The ReignMan

Josh Jackson needs to be dropped

Crucify the dude for a poor 20min , must be the previous 4 seasons of busting his arse finally caught up to him , no other dog in the past decade has gone harder for the 80min on weekly basis , he ain’t finished
  38. The ReignMan

Josh Jackson needs to be dropped

FMD no other **** out there puts more into the jumper than him , show the bloke some fkn respect , none of you would last 1 tackle
  39. The ReignMan

Moving Players On

Keeping Sue tough as fk , we need as much mongrel as we can get
  40. The ReignMan

Ogden

Im all for pissing the pensioners and duds off , Renouf cannot be lost under any circumstances , he’s one of my favourites
  41. The ReignMan

3-2-1 Rd12

Laf made a couple of errors but I loved his physicality , loved the swinging arm on GutherFk , fk that prick
  42. The ReignMan

Ogden

Ogden is a beast and just doesn’t give a fk , should always be in the 17 Napa is a powderpuff and Tolman just can’t fkn help himself , he fkd up badly on the tap , the mofo had the nerv to get involved on the 1st with 11 seconds to go , the prick takes 20 secs to get up play the ball normally...
  43. The ReignMan

CHN has disrespected the club

He can go drop balls and miss tackles down there
  44. The ReignMan

News 'No scattergun approach': Cashed-up Dogs happy to wait for key targets

Played the smokescreen perfectly , don’t want potential signings thinking there are overs to be had , let them sign for the right reasons , the jumper , regardless of the past few seasons , it’s still holds power
  45. The ReignMan

News Adam Elliot on Inside The NRL

Wouldn’t buy you a bedroom in Sydney
  46. The ReignMan

Social Media Adam Elliot

A poor mans Finucane in my books , good luck at the dragqueens
  47. The ReignMan

PAY FACTS - HE WAS NOT UPTO IT

We’ve been missing a 9 for 4yrs and genuine 6 and 7 combo since 2004 ‍
  48. The ReignMan

Opinion Klemmer v Tolman

Klemmer the window licking dipshit , choke on a fat one
  49. The ReignMan

Support Staff/Recruitment Manager

He was once with us and did fuck all , we’ve been fucked in that department ever since Hughes got the arse after coffsgate
  50. The ReignMan

I'm not after mammoth dollars': Foran keen to stay with Bulldogs

He does a good job with the window lickers He has outside of him now , give him Cotric and few others and we’ll win more than we lose imo
  51. The ReignMan

Tolman and Napa

I fkn hope so he’s been the 2nd coming of She-Rex
  52. The ReignMan

Tolman and Napa

Both are spuds
  53. The ReignMan

News Kent (Triple M) reveals the toll of the in fighting

Dweedle Dee and Dweedle Dumber