Search results

1. T

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

No originally a half that shifted to centre because Penrith had Luai. If Luai left, Burton would’ve been 6 at Penrith.
  2. T

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Gus has mentioned repeatedly on his podcast how big a fan he is of AFB. My timing could be off but wouldn't he also have been in NZ when he came across? He'll be all over this. I can only see us missing this if something else was already planned.
  3. T

Gus on 100% Footy

Be realistic, look at the other sides in this comp. To come 8th you’ve got to be better than more than half of them. I cannot see us being any better than the sides currently 1-12 next year, with the exception of perhaps Canberra (given Wighton gone and them being above where they should)...
  4. T

Opinion Crichton and Xerri not enough

Worth keeping in mind there’s not a whole lot of quality available for next season, and where there is Gus is already working on it. Seems to be some serious quality off contract for 2025 though. As much as it sucks short term, better to wait a bit longer to make the right signing than go early...
  5. T

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Would be happy enough with Oloapu 14 and Edwards 13.
  6. T

No Source Hass to dogs

I'll tell you this for free. If those two ever play for the same club again it won't be for us. Also, imagine having $2m tied up in your two starting FRF.
  7. T

Rumour Alamoti

I really like Alamoti and he definitely has a lot of potential. He has played 12 games of first grade, and Addo-Carr was out for a chunk of that time, he definitely played better with him. I think Kikau next to him would be a huge plus as well. He has also shifted to the opposite side of the...
  8. T

Opinion The Belmore Curse

Could be wrong but it seems like the stadium wouldn’t have enough lighting for a night game
  9. T

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

If every bloke fired as many blanks as this dud, no one would have any kids
  10. T

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Put your account on the line. If this doesn't happen never post again.
  11. T

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Source? Not saying you're wrong it's just a little harder to believe if someone gives the name of one signed player and then supposedly knows another but won't say it (without giving a source of either). Claiming a signing has been made for 2024 isn't exactly beyond imagination to make up, there...
  12. T

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

I've seen a lot of negativity around the potential Crichton signing, but I think it's quite unfair on him. There's quite a few things in his favour - he has only just turned 22, won 2 grand finals (an experience that barely anyone else in the squad has), played an Origin series, had a great...
  13. T

Other News Source James Fisher-Harris

No guarantees here but something worth noting for a season or so from now. I know a family member of James Fisher-Harris from where I work, who said James was quite upset when DWZ left Penrith as they were close mates. He followed that up by saying (not knowing at the time I was a Bulldogs fan)...