Search results

1. D

Opinion Curran Could Be Our Carrigan

Too much sense for this forum mate…you lost or sumptin?? lol
  2. D

Reed Mahoney is a liability

There are some absolute muppets on here..ffs The improvement is there for all to see..even the commentators have changed their narrative. We didn’t lose because of any of our players..they all put in and all played the best they have all season.. They won because of Hughes,Munster,Coates and...
  3. D

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

Where is our big boy? Matalavea-Booth..is he even with us anymore? If so…where is he in development?
  4. D

A wins a win

But you still came didn’t ya??
  5. D

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

Crowd 33,000 Dogs 20 Rabbits 16
  6. D

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I think it’s pretty obvious that after putting out the feelers about May,that Gus hasn’t exactly been enamoured by May’s attitude or passion to don the Blue and White.. It’s pretty clear he won’t sign anyone that doesn’t show a genuine ‘want’ to be here.
  7. D

Let's talk about our defense.

Well it won’t be this year
  8. D

Opinion What could have been?

100% King.. But I was just focused on past 3yrs..and not so much players we lost..but more players we should have had,and didn’t eventuate.
  9. D

I’m just trying to keep it real.. So many saying we are shit..we should be here..we should have this..why don’t we have this.. Johnson went home to sign a contract with us..we would have had our 7..no talk about Sexton or Hutch..lol 10th hour we had Api..11th hour…gooooone. We had Thompson and...
  10. D

Fuck there are some cranky fuckwits on here.. If you’re not interested in contributing something worthwhile.. Move the fuck on. Cannot stand the sad sacks on here..ffs
  11. D

I wasn’t sure if there was actual evidence that Leniu was basically ours at any stage
  12. D

Hey guys.. Just been thinking about the players we have missed out on at last minute..in the last 3yrs..(actual evidence we missed out) Thoughts on what difference these players would have had over the past 3 years if signings eventuated.. Also..if these players were signed..the players we...
  13. D

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Hey Tassie.. Off topic..but where in Tassie did you live mate?
  14. D

Official Gus on Twitter

100% There is definitely something to be said for the tropical air..lol I am probably one of the most competitive people you could ever have the misfortune of meeting..lol But,I think sometimes you need to keep perspective and grab on to the positives,whatever they are..and think about...
  15. D

Official Gus on Twitter

Thank god for the few on here that actually use common sense to rationalize situations and not throw the baby out with the bath water because we get beaten by 2 top 8 teams with superior rosters. There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that we have improved.. Roster wise Intent wise Physicality...
  16. D

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

Yeah..Wilson has more toe JAC fit is straight in Burton and Critta in centres is elite Kiraz all heart,but not 100% I don’t think,fitness wise He misses out for me
  17. D

Bulldogs line up round 3

Mann needs to be at 6 instead of Hutch I would have Tracey at 14 over Taafe.. The rest I could live with
  18. D

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

I said it before round 1.. Mann at 6 Sexton at 7 Mann played 6 a few times for the Knights and Storm from memory. Get Burton into the 3 with Critta at 4 Tracey at the back Wilson and JAC on the wing Taafe at 14 to cover the backline
  19. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Wow..was just there the other day.. Paradise brother.. We are lucky boys
  20. D

Same…northern beaches of Cairns here.. Gotta love the FNQ
  21. D

That’s it..a laugh emoji?? Not high up in the intelligence department then I see
  22. D

Both.. So you can’t see green shoots ahead for us? We might not be premiers in that time..but we won’t be the team we have seen in past 7 or 8 years either.. And that improvement will see both see out their tenure
  23. D

Talakai didn’t even fucking kick it.. They got every call tonight..every call Never seen a ruling in a game regarding the try being disallowed due to a ref infringement..absolute bullshit How many 6 agains did we get? I have a pic of Talakai’s ‘kick’..but can’t get it to upload here for some...
  24. D

How many wins will we have by round 10?

I think we are sitting on 8 points by round 10
  25. D

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

I think it will be another ‘whole hearted effort from the Dogs’ With a 16 point loss and head scratching after the game regarding positional changes for round 3 against the Titans
  26. D

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

What we need is for Ciraldo to be more willing to give the young guys a go.. We have guns in NSW and Flegg. Look at the Warriors..Giving young Tuapiki a chance..AND THEY HAVE RTS IN THE SIDE!! We need more spark,and the NSW cup side clearly have more than 1st’s. In the interim…I don’t understand...
  27. D

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Mann at 6 Sexton at 7 I am sure Mann played some 6 for Storm and Knights Burton needs to be in centres with Critta. Tracey needs to be fullback with Taafe out.
  28. D

Official Gus on Twitter

I’m with ya Tassie.. I politely invited Natboy to come to Cairns for a 1 on 1 chat a while back..and we even escalated to PM’s.. But both of us were adult enough not to report it and resolved it civilly.. Surely we don’t need to tell on someone like we are in primary school again..lol
  29. D

Official Gus on Twitter

Any player that doesn’t have the same mindset as Critta..is just taking the piss
  30. D

Your Round 1 Team?

Tracey Wilson Burton Crichton Addo-Carr Taaffe Sexton King Mahoney Hughes Kikau Preston Salmon Mann Poasa Curran Kautoga
  31. D

2024 Ladder Competition

Broncos Roosters Penrith Warriors Souths Storm Manly Sharks Parramatta Newcastle Canberra Bulldogs Dragons Cowboys Titans Dolphins Tigers
  32. D

Social Media Apparently we are interested in Kurtley Beale??

All good mate.. I live in Palm Cove FNQ..and with the humidity currently at 80% and the aircon not working since this morning..I thought I might have had a heat stroke..hahahahaha
  33. D

Wait ..what? Did I do it wrong.. Isn’t this the rumours section..and I put it under social media..because that’s where I read it.. If I am meant to put something like this somewhere else..let me know and I will do that next time Cheers Tassie
  34. D

100% Defintely have no interest in signing a 35yr old that’s never played our code..even for 6 months Would definitely be a backward step
  35. D

lol..fair call Done and dusted now mate.. I do get a little fired up every now and then
  36. D

It’s forgotten mate.. For me..if it’s written anywhere and it’s viewable to the public..true or false or elements of both..it’s a rumour In saying that …I am definitely not gullible enough to believe everything I read.. Nothing would genuinely shock me in cross code transfers these days though
  37. D

You are an absolute knob jockey!! Where did I state I believed it? The head of the post is ‘APPARENTLY we are interested in Kurtley Beale?? Miss the question marks did you?? Also,it’s a FUCKING RUMOUR..in the rumour section.. But apparently ‘IT’S NOT EVEN A RUMOUR MATE’ Would say you are the...
  38. D

https://www.theroar.com.au/2024/02/23/nrl-news-beale-a-chance-to-make-code-switch-as-clubs-consider-offer-gus-pours-cold-water-over-vegas-hype/ It should be here..says we are considering a short term deal for Beale.. But it’s not even a rumour mate..hahahaha
  39. D

Righto champ.. I guess my cordial must have hallucinogenic properties in it.. ‘It’s not even a rumour mate’ So you will apologise when I find the post?
  40. D

It’s a dumb thread because I asked a question and commented on a rumour?? Sorry..what ?
  41. D

Not sure where I read it,but it was today and it stated we were interested in signing Kurtley Beale.. Is he still at the top of his game in Rugby,or too far gone to think about?
  42. D

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Everything has gone to crickets on this signing. Anyone have an update. Also..we need to make Royce Hunt an offer that entices him away from the Shire
  43. D

Opinion Any Interest In Pene ?

There are some very bored lads on here..lol
  44. D

I knew that was coming..lol
  45. D

Apparently Aaron Pene is free to leave the Storm.. He is a middle,and would be coming from the Storm system. Might be a competent signing,even if it’s only for 1 or 2 yrs. Thoughts?
  46. D

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

So why meet with Ciraldo?
  47. D

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I don’t think we have ‘fuck you money’.. But I think we have coin to get 1 big name player..and then potentially another one depending on the movements of RFM and Topine.. We have signed a fair few low end players..but we lost TPJ for no coin on our end …Thompson for no coin on our end ...
  48. D

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

So what were we going to pay Luai or AFB with?? Unlimited wet bar at Laundy pubs??
  49. D

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Well I’m actually excited to see what comes of the 1+ million we have to entice someone to Belmore. We missed out on Luai..ok..maybe some will see that as a negative. I see it as an opportunity to get a big name player now the Tigers have spend their dough,and most other clubs are skint due to...
  50. D

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Could it be a cryptic clue as to where his best mate is headed?
  51. D

No Source Our latest recruit

https://fb.watch/p1tdLRm_3r/?
  52. D

Well if our current offer is 1.05M..It would only be a 250k increase over the course of 5yrs.. Definitely not out of the question. I think the question is..where is the proof we have even offered 1.05M over 5yrs? Gus has said he won’t pursue someone til they say they are leaving their current...
  53. D

I reckon an offer of 1.1M on a 5 yr deal would get him over the line. A little less than the Tigers offer..but he gets to play with his mates,and coached by a former mentor.
  54. D

This AFL Bullshit has to Stop

My two favourite teams in sport.. Along with the Canterbury Crusaders Charlotte Hornets Chelsea FC CAIRNS Taipans.. It’s so awesome that one of my teams is a constant finalist..lol
  55. D

Rumour Jarome Luai

Expect the Tigers to up their already crazy offer for Luai,if they can offload Noafoluma quickly. Could be more to play out here over next week
  56. D

SMH Luai

We are likely only a few hours away from no power up here in the far north.. Probably a few days of no updates is going to be torture. Hopefully we hear something before about 5pm today..hahaha The wind and rain up here is really starting to ramp up…hopefully the signing news does too..lol
  57. D

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Apparently Connor is injured and won’t return to training til JAN.. Anyone else heard that?
  58. D

SMH Luai

I agree with you about offering AFB, grandma’s best silverware.. Regarding JT..I have spoken to him in Townsville twice and both times he said he would be in North Queensland for ever..why leave paradise.. I get that..no intent on leaving Port Douglas..but then again..no one is offering me life...
  59. D

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

I reckon the swap deal is Burton for Luai.. Then we can focus on AFB.. I think a lot of us could work with that outcome
  60. D

SMH Luai

Let’s hope we don’t miss all of our targets.. ABF ends up at Dragons Luai ends up at Tigers Not sure if we are in for Dearden,but I think he stays at the Cows. All these are looking more likely by the day We have to go bigger on one of them…and I think that is AFB
  61. D

Official Gus's Message

Sounds like the statement from a man that may have just caught a big fish
  62. D

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

It’s more likely to be Cody Ramsey from the Dragons
  63. D

SMH Luai

Yeah I get that.. But that’s half the coin they don’t need to find to get him to the Shire. And also being a team that is well ahead of the Tigers..they might get him a little cheaper than what the Tigers are offering. Time will tell I guess
  64. D

SMH Luai

I can see the Sharks jagging Luai.. Moylan gone immediately.. Tracy given permission to leave .. A 6 and a part time 6 gooooone Sounds like clearing the decks to me
  65. D

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

For me..that is the reply of 2023.. Only 38 days for someone to top that one.
  66. D

Rumour AFB & JT

Maybe Potter..he did play for them..and he got a decent wrap after his interim stint
  67. D

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

100%..your priorities would completely shift
  68. D

Appreciation to everyone who replied or reacted to my post with positive thoughts and well wishes for my family. At 4am,the chances of sleep right now are non existent,so jumping on the Kennel and being able to focus on something else for a while is worth more than gold right now. Rugby League...
  69. D

Just to put a little perspective on this situation.. I just found out today that my dad has bladder cancer and it has thrown my world into a spin.. Even the brand new car I bought yesterday means nothing right now.. So if his parents are in a serious health situation and he needs an immediate...
  70. D

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Look who’s growing up.. Don’t make me regret this comment..lol
  71. D

Other News Source Sailor..Our next Barba?

Tristan Sailor has come out and stated on record that he has had interest from us,and a few ESL clubs.. He has left it in the hands of his manager. He is signed for 24 and 25 with the Broncos,but I can’t see him wanting to stay behind Walsh for the considerable future.. Taafe can play anywhere...
  72. D

Another One Gone…

The joke is you fucking idiots.. If you call someone a fucking spastic because of the way they act..that is a negative comment..is it not?? Why are you speaking of those with a mental disability in a negative tone..because I’m not aware of any other meaning for spastic or retard..unless you are...
  73. D

Another One Gone…

100%.. Gives me the absolute shits.. Gutless fucks that wouldn’t dream of saying it to someone’s face..because if they did..they know they would get knocked the fuck out. I have bought this up in the past and was happy to meet up with a Kenneler to discuss their wording. It’s just a word..it’s...
  74. D

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

Panthers are goooone.. That was an elimination game. We face Parramatta if we lose today..
  75. D

Social Media Fogarty?

Apparently Jamal Fogarty is wanting to test his worth on the open market at seasons end.. Thoughts on pursuing him?
  76. D

Gus on 100% Footy

Same.. Followed the Saders since the Mehrtens days. You can probably see the pattern,but for me in the codes..it’s the Canterbury Bulldogs Canterbury Crusaders Western Bulldogs
  77. D

Rumour Watson ?

On his podcast apparently.. Said that whoever signs Haas if he doesn’t stay at the Broncos will be paying top dollar and won’t have the team to win the comp
  78. D

Rumour Watson ?

I think this rules out Sullivan with Salmon coming. I think we can rule out Haas too,going by Gus’s comments regarding anyone that signs Haas,won’t win the comp. I doubt that would go down well with Payne..lol Surely Taafe is signed for FB. Another Gus comment stating that Crighton never had FB...
  79. D

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

They play each other in about 4 weeks from memory .. That game could be pivotal to our standing on the ladder. Where does our next win come from? Faaaark this is depressing
  80. D

News GOULD TARGETS TITAN

This signing would be putrid!! If we can’t aim higher than a player that can’t get a crack in front of Tanah Boyd..then we might as well merge with a stronger team and say goodbye to the Bulldogs we have all known since we were fucking pups. For me..Trindall is a minimum..an absolute minimum...
  81. D

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Why is this thread still open? You understand it wasn’t from a ventriloquist right??…those words were from his mouth.. NOT STAYING IN NSW.. END OF..fuck me sideways NEXT……..
  82. D

Can you not read?? I said..they may be prepared to offer him a 1M contract..but they sure as shit can’t make it public right now that there is an offer been put to him.. All irrelevant now anyway..he is going back to QLD and this was all bullshit..including all the posts on here praying we jag him..
  83. D

No one can approach him or he them.. It’s not fucking rocket science..lol How can the Tigers make him a 1M a season offer when he is still under contract? They can’t..so it is complete bullshit They may be prepared to offer him 1M a season if he is released by the Dragons..but that definitely...
  84. D

News EXCLUSIVE: Darren Lockyer reveals Ben Hunt mail amid gun playmaker's contract wrestle

The CAIRNS BULLDOGS has a nice ring to it I reckon.. Upgrade Barlow Park and get an affiliation with PNG and NORTHERN PRIDE.. Plenty of untapped talent up here.
  85. D

Idiot.. I completely forgot about that.
  86. D

I think Canberra are the biggest threat and they would improve considerably with Hunt and Wighton in the halves.. That might push Fogarty out.. Would we benefit from picking him up relatively cheap?
  87. D

Opinion TPJ/FOX

What a ridiculous statement.. We aren’t even in the game without JAC. His defence was lacking and his attack was fire.. Swings and roundabouts.. No one player cost us that game. As a collective,we need to learn how to close out games. More pressure when Keary kicked the field goal,for one...
  88. D

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Oh no..you got me champ.. Super jealous of a fucking muppet and his sheep.
  89. D

Father of the year right here
  90. D

You sound like a fucking moron..not a legend
  91. D

Why would you not want 1.20 of high intelligence,amazing insight and dogged determination.. Fuck me..some people love a stereotype
  92. D

FULLBACK HERITAGE

What about Greg Barwick? Pretty sure that’s his name. I remember when there were kicking duels.. I remember one particular game between us and the Raiders at the W.A.C.A Correct me if he wasn’t a FB
  93. D

Fox Sports Player swap with Manly

Morgan Boyle or Raymond Vaega are what Manly would likely let go
  94. D

Official Gus on Twitter

Can someone ask Gus if we are interested in Laurie now? With 2 spots up for grabs and Gus and Cam knowing Laurie quite well,I can see him getting a shot here.. Bula is looking long term in the 1 at the Tigers..so he would be feeling like it would be a fight to get back in. Laurie at 1 and...
  95. D

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

So Robinson can drop Walker to reserves,but CC needs to stay loyal to Flanagan?? Sick of seeing Oloapu as first reserve. Skelton and Oloapu need to be in the side..even they don’t succeed immediately..they will make more impact than Flanagan and Averillo.
  96. D

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

I constantly ask myself if we follow the Bulldogs,or the ‘KENNEL BI -POLARS’
  97. D

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

So I just spent the last 15mins going through every page of this thread since kick off today.. Fuck me drunk!!! Some of you absolute fucking muppets know nothing about rugby league.. Just absolutely smashing our team like you were secretly trolling from another teams forum.. Pretty sure you know...