Search results

1. S

Opinion Going backwards (Poll)

It will take over 5 years for the doggies to make a grand final, in saying this even to make the top 4. Gus supposedly a league guru is nothing compared to Wayne Bennett unfortunately doesn’t come close. Maybe it was supposed to be Webster (Warriors coach) Gus the guru should have signed not CC...
  2. S

Renouf atoni signs with roosters

But could get him a grand final @ Roosters that’s all that matters fuck the garage lol
  3. S

Cody Walker is a disgrace to the game

Regardless of what Cody may have said it’s up to you as a player of how to respond. Back in the day it would be a hook or get him back with a good defensive hit for the rest of the game. Don’t remember seeing a bear hug
  4. S

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Mate they have played 17 rounds. These guys are professional footballers. By now you’ll think they would have learnt something. Effort is a massive especially in league but I haven’t seen it yet from the Doggies and that’s the saddest thing about it. if they gave it their all tonight then the...
  5. S

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

What a load of bullsshit. Without Latrell and losing Liam Knight, Campbell Graham, Alex Johnson we should have won. Bloody useless
  6. S

Opinion 2022 SPINE

More like 9th
  7. S

Opinion 2022 SPINE

This team won’t make top 8
  8. S

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

The problem with this bloke he’s got no discipline if this was a grand final then this is the best play
  9. S

Official Round 16 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Dam this Gin and Juice is going down nice. Got the game on mute and listening to old school hip hop.
  10. S

what a awesome game. I’m sitting here smiling at all of those who were dissing both Ofa and Renouf throughout the weeks. Yeah let’s bring in some young blood but the question is who is going to lead them bahabaha The current senior forward pack only care bout themselves. Good job Barrett coach...
  11. S

Why the long face? Why are people like you against the fact that people still support these two blokes?
  12. S

You have to remember this team play structured football. It’s not a case where anyone is allowed to take the first hitup it’s all part of their game plan. Not like the old days first in first serve. If you watch the games this year most times you can see Renouf keeps getting pulled out when dogs...
  13. S

Bulldogs freeze on contract upgrades

He’s better than your son Kerrod
  14. S

Official Round 12 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

With Atoni dropped it is what it is. Hopefully he will keep his head up and works on what he needs to and get back into first grade. It’s disappointing he gets dropped for his efforts in the Titans game but the likes of Napa, Elliot, Katoa have all been below average since round one and never...
  15. S

Team round 12

Don’t really care anymore. Regardless of who is or not performing or who is available or injured. This team just can’t get it right full stop. I have been staying faithful in the early rounds but the last three rounds they have been just plain disappointing as a team. Individual stats means shit...
  16. S

My Team for Round 11

1. Nick Cotric - experiment 2. DWZ 3. Schoupp - give the kid a go 4. Jake Averillo 5. Nick Meaney 6. Hoppa - Experiment,- a running 5/8. Need a senior in this position. Got a good passing game but also won’t hesitate to take the line on. 7. Flanno - might come right with Hoppa at 6 8. Thompson...
  17. S

Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Actually most were posting Canberra we’re going to put big points on us and now they are complaining we lost. You should actually be happy we lost by 2
  18. S

RENOUF ATONI 27 MINUTES

You look at every forwards first hit up including Canberra they were all slow
  19. S

RENOUF ATONI 27 MINUTES

Also noticed when he comes off Canberra scores. They scored twice when he came off before his last stint.
  20. S

RENOUF ATONI 27 MINUTES

Heard the commentary say other clubs were interested. Maybe he is on the outer.
  21. S

My 13+ comment earlier was looking good when score was 12-8 with 20 to go and Canberra losing Papalii. I actually thought the boys were going to lift
  22. S

I don’t think you guys understand..multiple times we have had the opportunity to score first and even adding. The reason why the defence is shattering is because of missed attacking opportunities. Yes it’s won on defence but what’s the point if they can’t get the attacking right? If I was...
  23. S

Kyle Flanagan Mid-Week Press Conference | Round 10 v Raiders

Look that’s the problem when his Dad is an ex NRL coach. He would have a massive influence on Kyles game. No doubt Kyle is getting coached by both Barrett and his old man and now the kid is confused.
  24. S

Oh nice one all the best with the kids party
  25. S

Luckily it’s magic round, you never know
  26. S

MY STARTING 17

Atoni 66 mins 35 tackles 3 missed tackles 3 tackle breaks 1 error 0 offload 1 turn over tackle 164 metres gained 1 1 on 1 strip 1 try Thought I’ll add Atoni stats as he is improving week in week out.
  27. S

The reason why we are getting monstered

What a shit game plan. Cotric has been disappointing, Meaney is too safe never ever support plays in the middle, DWZ well he always goes hard with the ball but sadly can’t read on defense. The forwards are always going to struggle if they have to defend all the time and it’s because of the...
  28. S

Flanagan is our immediate problem.

Cmon you kidding? If Thurston was half back we’ll be in a better position. He is the most influential half back in history along side Johns. He’ll be directing the pack. You’re talking about a future immortal here.
  29. S

Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

Do you play league? Like to see you run it straight ? Wait my apologies you work in the $2 shop replenishing the shelves
  30. S

Toby Rudolf

No doubt about JFH..it was just a mention of JWH.. both very good kiwi players as you mentioned one silent the other violent.
  31. S

Toby Rudolf

He’s not the animal, JWH is @ Roosters he’s Cujo that’s a reall doggie
  32. S

Official Round 7 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Great win..you can bag certain players but I take this as a confidence boost for the boys moving forward. Eels next week is what I look forward to.This game done and dusted, 2 points is better than 0. They now do their homework and work on improving their game week in, week out. Go the Doggies
  33. S

What’s wrong with T Baz?

If you think about it, these players have had to endure 4 different coaches in Des, Dean, Georgallis and now Barrett. You can only imagine the adjustments they have had to go through within these times. All the game plan changes, alternating different structures, going through a lot of changes...
  34. S

Keep/Sell/Buy

Patience is key....
  35. S

Keep/Sell/Buy

What a shit thread, once some of these players start turning things around you will all change your minds. I think this should wait til after round 15. Sick of seeing the same thread time and time again.
  36. S

Official Round 6 Bulldogs V Cowboys - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Well, I still have belief..hopefully the boys will find this too. Can you all believe there is still 21 rounds left to play. Yes the boys did get smashed last week, and I actually was one who posted an upset..it was very frustrating to watch the boys let in the softest of tries. Melbourne...
  37. S

Opinion Cotric @ Prop

Not defensively good enough
  38. S

Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Think about it!! This is exactly what Des did in his first year of coaching. The disappointing thing is Waddell stats are worst than Tony Williams on his first few games with the Doggies. There are always talks on off contract players but their stats are way ahead of this clown. That’s the...
  39. S

Sack Management. Sack Barret.

What a shit thread..Doggies will bite through the Storm this Saturday and will continue to bite through the Origin period and finish 6th on the ladder. That’s the prophecy right there
  40. S

Round 5 Team

I believe Doggies to win this game. This is purely based on the Rabbitohs game. I think we are slowly starting to gel. With the boys back from suspension should give us a boost and hopefully Lewis pulls through concussion protocols. It’s the small errors and decisions that the boys are lacking...
  41. S

Round 5 Team

You say energy? Did you not see the first try when cook went through the middle? It was between Britt and Ogden. Obviously you don’t know your footy.
  42. S

Opinion Nick Cotric

The problem was he had 2 opportunities in the game but decided to kick on both occasions? My question is why? All good centres or wingers would back themselves in these moments and take the defence on even if Latrell was at the back. You can only imagine what players like Staggs or Jac etc would do.
  43. S

4 Moments That Broke Us

As mentioned it wasn’t Flanno’s fault. He should have received the pass a fraction earlier
  44. S

Opinion Jackson/Elliot on field leadership

Maybe give the captaincy to Napa. This might change him in a positive way? He might actually take ownership and bring the old Napa back. This could potentially work for both Napa and the team. I just have this gut feeling about this. I mean it won’t hurt giving it a go.
  45. S

Round 3 Bulldogs V Broncos - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I know this might not be appropriate for all fans but I’m sitting here laughing because before the season most had so much positive things to say about Barrett and players etc. Now after 3 rounds it’s a whole different story.
  46. S

The turning point for this game was Adam Elliott’s stupid inside pass to his half. Don’t know why he double pumped before passing. It would honestly have been the other way round. Broncos energy would have been down. Elliot is always trying to be a hero
  47. S

Opinion When Will Our Pack Fire Up?

All these post are the same shit “forwards” forwards forwards. Maybe you all need to get a life and move forward
  48. S

News Broncos vs Bulldogs Basket Case Contest

Damn what are you talking about? This is the game of the week. I’m so looking forward to this one. Go da Dogs
  49. S

Worst pack in the comp?

Don’t worry, the forwards you mention that are weak will make you eat your words. Actually you’re probably choke on your own words when we win.
  50. S

The forward pack just needs someone to take leadership instead of waiting to see who will. Someone has to take ownership in the engine room instead they are all waiting in vain. All it takes is heart to stand up and lead. I think it’s time the younger forwards takes this opportunity and step in...
  51. S

Is Stevie G up to it as a first grade coach!

Not he’s not ready at this moment, I’ll give him another 3 years. Even though he did wonders for Cup grade a couple years ago he hasn’t achieved anything since. Everyone has an option so why he decided to take over Dean is beyond me. With no NRL first grade coaching experience behind him, he...
  52. S

Opinion Reshuffled 17

I say there has to be the right players in the right positions. As mentioned without Corey, Jayden and Foran we have definitely lost a bit of sting in attack. But however I will say the boys have done well thus far after two rounds. Yes it’s positional problems but more so it’s the bad...
  53. S

HUDSON YOUNG

That’s shit..bloody idiot like all the eye gougers in the game..people are saying weeks suspension, get these grubs out of the game permanently.. put it this way in any professional business if you eye gouge anybody that’s instant dismissal...PERIOD..what’s its gonna take? For someone’s eyes to...
  54. S

Official Rd 25 Bulldogs vs Broncos discussion

I think they contained them pretty good last night
  55. S

Official Rd 25 Bulldogs vs Broncos discussion

All the forwards have to do to contain Haas and Fifita is put pressure on them. They easily break the defensive line when D is at a stand still but with enough pressure moving up and in numbers won’t be a problem. Their strength is upper body with good leg drive. I reckon do the opposite leg...
  56. S

I wish we'd take a field goal sometimes

I’ll even forget the penalty goals at times and just back themselves
  57. S

Opinion Brandon Smith

He might be a good buy for a one year contract?
  58. S

Opinion Brandon Smith

To be honest I don’t know how the market work!! I just love the game!! thanks for the info though Some players are just too over paid!! If only they were paid based on performance each week with an incentive then we’ll see good games all year round!! I’m just throwing out numbers where I...
  59. S

Opinion Brandon Smith

He would be great, he has dog written all over him..I’m not sure bout 800k as he hasn’t played many full minutes at hooker. But 400-500k sounds reasonable.
  60. S

Opinion Jmk ain't better

I agree with leaving JMK in the hooker spot. He will only improve..I think it’s important that he works on it in the pre season. He just needs to read the game a bit better like a lot of good hookers do and really sit down and do his homework on his forwards in regards to their strengths and...
  61. S

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

His defence is no good as a forward in middle and edges..that’s why Bennett left him on the wing..he’s a winger
  62. S

Opinion Jmk ain't better

It looks like we’re aiming for Danny Levi..
  63. S

SBW, halfback and 2 explosive backs

Wow!! And it’s most likely the sharks will want to retain him after letting Flanagan go..
  64. S

Latrell and Fifita, what a prospect. If this was the case then we’ll have to go with Townsend as a half. This would bring a good balance in the team. If you look at the pairing of halves in the top four, a lot of experience. Townsend would be great for Foz. But in all saying this there has to...
  65. S

No, is there a reason behind your question?
  66. S

I believe he still has it..this is a player who thrives on contact..a player without fear..that most players fear..regardless of age..he will be a valuable asset for a one year contract
  67. S

That’s a good point!!
  68. S

It would be a dream come true lol.. I’m sure there’s space in the salary cap
  69. S

Thanks brother
  70. S

Hi everyone, I’m a rookie within the kennel and have read a lot of negative and positive posts and feedback on different subjects and one thing it falls down to is PASSION..so it’s been great. This is my first post so here I go; If there’s one person that can take the boys to a GF is SBW!! I...
  71. S

Official Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

I was waiting for that one, lol
  72. S

I have to disagree on your wording stupidity but more so HOPE...I guess that’s how PASSIONATE the majority of people are about the doggies.. But you’re right on the rebuilding side and for next year..can’t wait
  73. S

I thought he was strong tonight unfortunately the offload didn’t pull off..personally the forwards have really laid the platform the last few weeks but we just can’t find the finishing touches. I mean if we win tonight different story.. maybe the games we won 4 straight just wounded the boys out...
  74. S

You called it..and rightly so..the word pressure caught us out tonight especially the amount of ball in hand in the cowboys 20..too rushed with no direction. However if DWZ scores things might have been different..never mind even though I was gutted, still proud Dog4life
  75. S

Hold that feeling!! I’m feeling we win and win convincingly!! No disrespect to Cowboys but they really haven’t adjusted well without the great JT in 2019 They have strung some good wins this year but not enough to showcase what our boys have shown over the 6 weeks. I think we will see the boys...
  76. S

I think he’ll be right..it’s fortunate he will be alongside hoppa and jacko including DWZ at the back to give him self belief and confidence as the boys have had in each other the last few weeks.