Search results

1. H

News Why Brisbane Broncos should bring Lachlan Lewis ‘home’ to Red Hill

stuck in a shit team but was really good before he went there, and I thought he was one of the Maroons' best players this year
  2. H

News Why Brisbane Broncos should bring Lachlan Lewis ‘home’ to Red Hill

The Donkeys should never have gotten rid of Ben Hunt imo, they have never been consistent since he left
  3. H

Congratulations Klemmer

Suckah
  4. H

Opinion No to Dani Levi

Can we just move on from Reynolds already? what will he do that he couldn't do when he was with us?
  5. H

Opinion No to Dani Levi

Definitely.. That's why I personally hope we don't buy any of the hookers on the market as they won't bring much more to the table... besides Luke, who I personally would be ok with him coming here cheap for a year or two to bring his experience/ and to rotate with JMK while he develops
  6. H

Opinion No to Dani Levi

we need attacking coaches period.
  7. H

Opinion No to Dani Levi

I would easily have Luke for a year or two so long as he was cheap.. I mean yeah sure he's been shit at the Warriors, but who doesn't go to the Warriors and slip into cruise control, it's infectious over there.. not saying he'd be anywhere near his 2014 form, but I'd rather us play JMK over any...
  8. H

News Penrith shock Bulldogs in stunning move to secure signature of API Koroisau

I don't think it matters who we sign when we are giving all the good ball to Tolman, even though we have a million dollar player in the halves.
  9. H

News Penrith shock Bulldogs in stunning move to secure signature of API Koroisau

meh.. screw him and Panthers.... he's not that great, we're just desperate after so many years of Lichaa... :laughing: We got DWZ and CHN so it's only fair that they get SOMETHING given that Maloney will be gone next year and the son needs to be carried
  10. H

Our club

J Brailey is the one we should have played hard for imo
  11. H

Official Api signs with Penrith

Oh well... thing is, yeah he'd be a good signing for us, because obviously we need a hooker, but he's not the best player going around... I agree we should target Mcinness... what's a contract anyway? the guy clearly puts in, just like our boys do, but he's stuck in a team where most of the...
  12. H

Attacking Coach

love your work :tearsofjoy: I hope Pay is following the thread
  13. H

Absolutely NOTHING between the ears

Tolman was solid tonight I thought and has been good all season... but you're right in saying that he is our biggest attacking problem... why he is still getting so much of the good ball is what I can't understand... didn't we basically move Des on for similar 'tactics'
  14. H

Attacking Coach

Our problem in attack is the same as it was during those last few years under Des - Tolman seeing the bulk of the good ball.... I mean, he has had a really good season, and is a leader for us, but they are wasted plays
  15. H

Opinion Bunker

That first try, they never showed a view (from what I saw) of his right hand, but from what I could tell he always had control of the ball and it wasn't just the fact that it was pressed against the defender.... absolute shit that they pay so much money for the over-hyped bunker
  16. H

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

I think he needs to go back into the centres or something because he is valuable, but Cogger has more creativity
  17. H

Did DWZ play ????

The Cowboys know how important he is to what we do and they had a really good game plan to target him, especially with kicks.
  18. H

News Manly hooker Apisai Koroisau poised to sign three-year deal with Canterbury

He's been really good the past couple of years and I don't think we have seen the best of him. It's going to make us a much better team with our boys finally getting good efficient service from where it all begins.