Search results

1. Natboy

Should we still fund the ABC?

If all tax-paying Australians are funding this garbage shouldn’t the reporting be neutral and unbiased? They have just become a propaganda mouthpiece for the Labor/Greens unofficial coalition. What’s your vote?
  2. Natboy

Indigenous voice to parliament

We will no doubt debate a lot of this over the coming months but feel free to vote in the poll. I’ve made it anonymous in case anyone is worried about being unfairly called a racist etc by screeching lefties
  3. Natboy

News Online bullying

A very relevant topic in todays society unfortunately. I thought they’d get more power in light of media attention from Erin Molan, Anthony Seibold etc but I’ll always support free speech within reason too. We are lucky to live in a reasonably “free” country like Australia and shouldn’t take it...
  4. Natboy

Opinion Paul Vautin

Maybe he can tell Baz how he won that origin series with a dud squad? How good was his catch?
  5. Natboy

Opinion Where would you prefer to watch the bulk of our games?

There were some interesting comments at the football club members forums last night. Belmore doesn’t sound like an option due to lack of funding, lighting & TV facilities. The Stadium Australia refurb may or may not happen Bankwest is great but in Parramatta Our best chance of our own new...
  6. Natboy

News My Breakfast today

I had a hamburger with the lot - no pineapple or beetroot and a crab stick. They were delicious thanks. I wanted a spring roll but they were a chiko roll only sort of establishment. I just had a big glass of water too. Sorry I don’t have any links or funny videos or memes to share about my lunch...
  7. Natboy

2021 Football Club AGM

Sunday 14th February from 10am Dinkum Dog & I will provide any relevant updates here
  8. Natboy

News Jeffrey Epstein donated $650k to Kevin Rudd’s International Peace Institute

Jeffrey Epstein gave $US650K to Kevin Rudd peace think-tank https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/jeffrey-epstein-link-to-kevin-rudd-peace-think-tank/news-story/a41221c2b597f0d1226e3d1069927936 Epstein gave $US650K to Kevin Rudd peace think-tank...
  9. Natboy

Opinion 2SM Talkin’ sport

Rather than reading the same topic 20 times a day I’d be interested in your thoughts on this show and the Bulldogs fans contacting them. @Howie B Had a great email this week. Lots of dogs supporters are calling up. Many have logic. Graeme Hughes is fired up and has a very strong opinion of the...
  10. Natboy

Official Three Bulldogs named in NRL All Star fixture

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs players Adam Elliott, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak and Corey Harawira-Naera have been selected to play in the 2020 NRL All Stars clash. Elliott will feature in the Indigenous team, while Watene-Zelezniak and Harawira-Naera have both been named in the Maori side. Both...
  11. Natboy

News Lichaa trying to rebuild his NRL career

Fatima Kdouh, The Daily Telegraph Subscriber only January 22, 2020 7:22pm Former Canterbury hooker Michael Lichaa is juggling work as a foreman with pre-season training as he fights to keep his faltering NRL career alive. The 26-year-old is without a club this season after the Bulldogs opted...
  12. Natboy

News BULLDOGS LEGEND BACKS BOARD

Steve Mortimer will publicly support the current Bulldogs board after contacting Lynne Anderson last week to reaffirm his allegiance ahead of the next election. In a move that will kill off any suggestion of a split after “Turvey” gave up his board position, he emailed Anderson with a heartfelt...