Search results

1. Cartel

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Considering how small and underpowered our forwards are - Xerri, Kiraz and Skelton are important players who can provide something we need through the middle....
  2. Cartel

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Burton has not developed into a #6 for whatever reason that may be One thing that looks likely to happen is that Burton will be what Brooks was for the Tigers..... a disaster
  3. Cartel

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Would the Roosters take Burton in exchange for Lindsay Collins?
  4. Cartel

BRAKING! Doggs will not chase AFB anymore yo

Mediocrity? Thriving Leagues Club Junior base on the way back up Massive centre of excellence upgrade-incoming Sponsors coming out of our ass Cash to burn Sure first grade results could be better like winning a 3-peat, though that will happen when the likes of yourself, 04 & Polly take over...
  5. Cartel

Nancy for you girl The legacy of the Dogs started way before our time and will continue well beyond Me, you, Gus and the remainder of this forum, you negative "bitch"
  6. Cartel

We should release you to the Tigers forum you negative Nancy
  7. Cartel

SMH Luai

What about rooters joel
  8. Cartel

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Most probably! Somehow they got Capewell to replace the loss of Curran Don't see many props out there to replace AFB
  9. Cartel

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

Imagine having Luai putting Kikau through holes and playing around the back for that left edge
  10. Cartel

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Out of curiosity, the story is that AFB wants back to Sydney because of an ill family member? If this is the case, why isn't he leaving NZ immediately to be with them more? How does he know what there situation is going to be like in a year's time?
  11. Cartel

No Source Why is Manu not Re-Signed?

Use to be 10c for a massive plastic bag at Coles, now $2 for a pissy small brown paper bag
  12. Cartel

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

What the fuck is wrong with you
  13. Cartel

Best front row in the comp?

Gus said that a long time ago!
  14. Cartel

Board re-elected unopposed

Rodzilla and troll crew? https://www.tumblr.com/sherwodrob/735673962768613376/rodzilla-and-troll-crew?source=share
  15. Cartel

Feeling unable to let go of the past can lead to clinical depression and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
  16. Cartel

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Foxallday
  17. Cartel

#keeptrolling
  18. Cartel

Calm down Tiger
  19. Cartel

Troll bandit crew
  20. Cartel

@04 Dreaming @Polly Power @Flanagun @Berries @Nasheed
  21. Cartel

Opinion Where would you splurge the cash

Who would you choose if the opportunity came along at 1.1m a season?
  22. Cartel

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

I don't think so Club is looking at solving this in a rational way From all media reported I have read, it seems like Ray has a bad agent
  23. Cartel

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Ray does not strike me as that type of person... Anyways, if that has happened it needs to be sorted out ASAP
  24. Cartel

Opinion Pre Season Training

Someone please help me with how to take in and like that head called Jason Taylor
  25. Cartel

There is an article in the daily telecrap saying Canterbury Bulldogs have told RFM to stay away from training? Surely this cannot be true?
  26. Cartel

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

I don't agree with some of his signings, but I doubt any media outlet knows what players are getting
  27. Cartel

Figures given out by the media are - guesstimates No one knows the figures players get other than the clubs themselves
  28. Cartel

I don't believe it
  29. Cartel

No way on this planet Gus is paying him 500k per season
  30. Cartel

Absolute rubbish
  31. Cartel

Opinion Update on Signings

Is Dearden a 6 or 7?
  32. Cartel

SMH Luai

Should be bombed
  33. Cartel

Official Luke Vella - Assistant Coach 2024

I don't know if it's the angle of the photo taken, but is his right arm 3 times the size of his left? Well done Luke and all the best
  34. Cartel

Official Gus on Twitter

I highly doubt Gould would be that incompetent to venture out to "sign" a player while they are on Holidays
  35. Cartel

Player Market Bloodbath from 12am

After this year's showing, they didn't deserve such a long preseason
  36. Cartel

Matt Shirvington is back
  37. Cartel

Does preseason training start today?
  38. Cartel

News Canterbury poor on field results could blow up the boardroom

Dibz cuzzinz and croniez back at it
  39. Cartel

Rumour Papenhuyzen

What's the remaining 20% based on? In all my years on this planet earth it's either been 50/50 or 100%
  40. Cartel

Curran signed.

By any chance is Leota or JFH following the Dogs on Insta?
  41. Cartel

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Apparently it's coming up on 9 news If Weidler who is Gus' mouthpiece, is reporting it, than JAC is good as gone
  42. Cartel

Curran signed.

Not signed yet
  43. Cartel

Curran signed.

Is he following the Dogs on Instagram?
  44. Cartel

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Bloke is a unit but is a pussy JAC for Paulo or RCG only
  45. Cartel

Curran signed.

Good player Good signing
  46. Cartel

Social Media Josh Curran

Cuz, Curran is definitely a player we need
  47. Cartel

Opinion Run away

Whats the first thing that pops to your mind, Bulldog related, when you hear this classic song @djdeep4172 - butt out of this one. No remixes please
  48. Cartel

Opinion Changes for 2024

Our biggest issue this year has been Burton and Mahoney Burton aint a 6 and Mahoney is BUSSSSSTED We need to move Burton to centre and find a 5/8 We need a second hooker on the bench as Mahoney just cant play the full 80
  49. Cartel

Opinion Your plan to save our club ?

1. Crichton 2. JAC 3. Xerri 4. Ethan Quai-Ward 5. Kiraz 6. Sexton 7. Burton 8. Knight 9. Mahoney 10. Sutton 11. Preston 12. Kikau 13. Oloapu 14. Salmon 15. RFM 16. King 17. Knight 18. Hoffman 19. Kautoga 20. Topine 21. Isaac Matalavea-Booth 22. Perham 23. Samrani 24. Skelton 25. Patolo 26...
  50. Cartel

Tpj to retire from nrl

51. Cartel

Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

The worst thing that will come of this is Gus will make a desperate signing with the likes of McLean, Brown, SST and the likes
  52. Cartel

Gus on 100% Footy

For me personally, the season should of started with 1. Averillo 6. Burton 7. Flanagan 9. Mahoney CC went with Perham from day 1 and should of persisted with the spine for the entire season, which he started the year and preseason with, regardless of what people think Also, we were not too bad...
  53. Cartel

Gus on 100% Footy

The powers above Des Too many people shooting at the wrong player during that era
  54. Cartel

Opinion Signing Out

A break will do you a world of good....
  55. Cartel

Thompson flopped

Correct
  56. Cartel

Will cc see out his contract? (Poll)

I don't know which other options there are to explore Flanagan was the obvious one, though Gus went totally the opposite way Speaking "hypothetically" of available options out there - who are they?
  57. Cartel

Will cc see out his contract? (Poll)

Gus gave him 5 years so he will be here for a minimum of 3 years What do you fellow kenneler's reckon about the chances of Gus extending CC next year for a further 2 years?
  58. Cartel

Tell me why next year won't be the same?

Those Matildas have bigger harrier balls and fighting spirit than our poodles
  59. Cartel

Sexton

With Preston who can transition into a terrific lock, along with Edwards and Salmon, there is no room for KO
  60. Cartel

Top 30 - 2024

John Asiata
  61. Cartel

Opinion Update on Signings

Have any or all of these players been confirmed to the Dogs for next year Frizell Saifiti Sele Haas Tino Greig Leniu May Salmon Taafe Sullivan Hunt Klemmer (asking for Davey) Woods (asking for Davey) ???
  62. Cartel

Broncos Rocked As Payne Haas Hits Open Market

Thats a great offer along with backing the bloke with his misdemeanours and terrific mother
  63. Cartel

Rumour Isaacs Tago

unless it's Chinese, its all BS
  64. Cartel

Opinion 2024 NSW Origin Coach

Hasler
  65. Cartel

2023 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

1. Edwards 2. To'o 3. Burton 4. Mitchell 5. C. Graham 6. Wanker Walker 7. Reynolds 8. Haas 9. Cook 10. RCG 11. Koloamatangi 12. Martin 13. Yeo 14. Olakau'atu 15. Murray 16. Paulo 17. Hynes Coach: Des Hasler C
  66. Cartel

Official Gus on Twitter

I heard from one of our sponsors
  67. Cartel

Official Gus on Twitter

We are definitely getting May I doubt that we are getting Lodge
  68. Cartel

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

That is true Flange senior is a smart cookie and loves a bargain If he releases Hunt, it will be to a QLD team, seeking a player in exchange
  69. Cartel

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

People are kidding themselves if they think Shane Flanagan will do the dogs a favour, after fucking around with Kyle and also shafting him for CC
  70. Cartel

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

He is a terrible coach
  71. Cartel

Karls defence is diabolical Well done Gus
  72. Cartel

Future fuck off. Dud signing
  73. Cartel

Opinion Full strength....

Canterbury Bankstown Panthers
  74. Cartel

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

They would sell their mothers for a dollar just to get a headline
  75. Cartel

The kennel always has a great conspiracy theory
  76. Cartel

Opinion Full strength....

1. Crichton 2. Kiraz 3. Skelton 4. Xerri 5. JAC 6. Burton 7. Hunt 8. Sele 9. Mahoney 10. Haas 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. RFM 14. May 15. TPJ 16. Patolo 17. King
  77. Cartel

I just vomited in my mouth
  78. Cartel

News DYLAN BROWN ARRESTED

Kent's missus
  79. Cartel

News DYLAN BROWN ARRESTED

Can some of you tech savvy kennelers do a photoshop frame of Brown, Hayne & Kent in prison with Parra jerseys and orange bottoms?!
  80. Cartel

News Injured Canterbury star Luke Thompson has declared he is not a spent-force in the NRL as he works towards an earlier than expected return

Kikau probably wont be back this year, so thats 4 games in one season? Is Kikau a dud? Is Kikau a waste on money? Is Kikau shit? According to the kennel train of thought, he is!
  81. Cartel

News Settled Averillo feeling right at home on centre stage

Would definitely keep him as he is the best utility value at the club....covers 1-7
  82. Cartel

News Injured Canterbury star Luke Thompson has declared he is not a spent-force in the NRL as he works towards an earlier than expected return

What it means is there are some folks out there who are constantly negative, whinging, bitching and moaning They need to get off their arses and explore the world outside of their 4 walls
  83. Cartel

This kennel has a plague of shit ***** supporters who hate on the club and its players, and you think to yourself, are these ****** really supporters? Luckily enough, the supporters who go to the games actually support the club and its players through thick and thin......God bless these people
  84. Cartel

Opinion Lincoln Smith

Pelusa says Hi... Dickhead!
  85. Cartel

Opinion Lincoln Smith

Hopefully doesnt turn into a puppy dog
  86. Cartel

Opinion Lincoln Smith

Is he a white polar bear or a black polar bear?
  87. Cartel

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

Settle down sweet cheeks
  88. Cartel

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

The word im hearing on the streets is - Kane Evans
  89. Cartel

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

If you bring in Karl you gotta have an experienced player next to him like Reynolds You cant have Karl and Burton as the starting halves....Recipe for disaster
  90. Cartel

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Brown to bench Preston to 2nd row RFM to middle