Search results

1. M

Rd 7 vs Broncos 3-2-1

3. TPJ.. his offloads are legendary, 2. Shoupp, 1. Kiraz
  2. M

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

The devoted supporter that I am I actually backed them to win... lol ... but what is worse is I cannot believe I did not cash out at half time! What was I thinking??
  3. M

Bulldogs Covid Cases

Like I said. Each to their own.
  4. M

Bulldogs Covid Cases

Thank you for your well wishes for my son and so sorry to hear about your brother in law. Hope he has fully recovered. Just curious was he on a Ventilator and medicated with Remdesivir?
  5. M

Bulldogs Covid Cases

I appreciate your prayers for them. Thank you so much.
  6. M

Bulldogs Covid Cases

Really? Well let me give you some other failures of science regarding this issue. I have a 23 yo son that was coerced into taking the injection to keep his job. After taking the Pfizer last October he has never been the same! He has suffered electric shocks down his leg (spasms) and on and off...
  7. M

If you were Gus, what would you be saying to Baz?

Don’t know what Gus would say but here is what the fans would say! https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSdAW6MBH/
  8. M

Bulldogs Covid Cases

Science is not always the way. The 7 astronauts that were on the Challenger space shuttle also followed the science, and sadly we all know how that ended. I say each to their own!
  9. M

Dad jokes

My son said mum which ring comes after the engagement and marriage ring? Is it the eternity ring? .. I replied No son.... .after the marriage ring comes the SUFFER-RING!
  10. M

I quit smoking

Well done! For me the first few weeks were the hardest and then it just got easier as the months went by! Now it has been 7 years! I was smoking 15 to 20 cigarettes per day and use to get up most mornings with a sore throat and a heavy cough! I took up swimming and I have never felt so good...
  11. M

What are The Solutions Mr Gould ?

Yes but my biggest concern is if they do not win several games in the first few rounds, is that we will have a repeated scenario of the last couple of years where players get caught up in a losing streak and cannot find a way to win games!
  12. M

What are The Solutions Mr Gould ?

100% agree and with our current crop, he needs to win at least 3 from the first 6 games! Sick of hearing that previous coaches did not have the right herd!
  13. M

Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I agree we need more spine quality but it is round 23 and imo not one of the players have shown any great improvement at all this year! That’s a worry!
  14. M

Renouf atoni signs with roosters

Might be true but it’s the players that have that mongrel Playing style these days that are out most of the year due to suspensions! Our team forwards are a great example of this!
  15. M

YOUNG PUP GIVEN TAP ON THE SHOULDER

Well said. Was thinking the very same thing!
  16. M

YOUNG PUP GIVEN TAP ON THE SHOULDER

Well said. Was thinking the very same thing!
  17. M

NRL 2021, transfer market: Kyle Flanagan rubbishes Super League rumours,

I am just hoping Hetho doesn’t try too hard and cops a suspension himself!
  18. M

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I know, I have tried to remain positive with every game this year but with each round I watch them play, it just gets harder and harder! 2022 cannot come round quick enough!
  19. M

Official Judiciary charges

I really like Thompson, I think he is top gun, but between him and Hetherington’s suspensions they are doing my head in.
  20. M

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

He didn’t put in Ogden and Atoni in when they played against Manly either. He then stated in his press conference he had no other options. He actually put in 3 debutantes along with Doorey and Topine (who had Only played a hand full of 1st grade games) in together rather than picking either...
  21. M

And the fact that All the games are being played on their grounds alone is a massive confidence booster.
  22. M

He could of done that by watching heaps of previous rounds. I would have thought that there No 1 priority would be to get us off the bottom of the ladder! Maybe not.
  23. M

Is Barrett the coach to get us a Premiership?

They have alot of work ahead of them that is really going to test their friendship!
  24. M

yes I believe he will too! That look of determination Gus has gives me lots of hope.
  25. M

Did anyone watch 100% footy last night? TB interviewed by the panel and was asked how is your new general manager going? He replied Gus yeh pretty good we haven’t had a blu yet! And then Gus jumped in and said It’s coming don’t worry... they both laughed but Barrett face goes red! Lol
  26. M

Official Judiciary charges

Does anyone recall if he challenge the eye gauge incident?
  27. M

Opinion Do we extend Lewis' contract?

Lewis was never one of my favourites and I sometimes found him frustrating to watch but I must say in the past few weeks (his return) he has shown a vast improvement and is one of very few that is fighting for his spot! I wish more players had his drive!
  28. M

Rd 19 Dogs vs Sharks 3-2-1

3. Jackson 2. Thompson (one of my favs and he Played awesome but 10 in bin cost us) 1.BBO/Lewis
  29. M

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Renouf to Roosters

Sorry meant 2022 projection
  30. M

But I am not sure that they intend to get rid of Napa cause Fittler showed a projection plan for the 2023 bulldogs team and he had Napa placed on the bench! My eyes nearly popped out of my head!
  31. M

Not quite! Was typing while watching the game..And was frustrated with Napa.. lol but when I mentioned that he has gotten the short end of the stick most grilled me that he has had his chance and that he has been given a fair go! What crap even today he played better than Ava and Napa and he...
  32. M

Are most of all saying that.Napa getting more minutes than him today is justified?? Yehhh right!
  33. M

Official Matt Dufty signs with the Bulldogs for season 2022

TB probably Just lost a few more hairs and gained a couple of greys ones watching that!
  34. M

Official Round 19 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

That would make for a good thread ... guess the score. Lol... 22 to 16 bulldogs to win.
  35. M

Morgan Harper Manly

Hopefully now we have Gus, this is all going to change in the future.
  36. M

Morgan Harper Manly

Still only 22yo and looking like he has a very bright future ahead of him! Wish we had of kept this one!
  37. M

Having beat them already this year should have them playing with confidence from start to finish! Come on dogs! You have got this today!
  38. M

Dean pay

Hmmmm ... And you honestly wonder why your an easy target??
  39. M

Dean pay

Nasheed You may be a good guy for all I know, (I don’t know you) but all I can say is thank goodness not everyone thinks like you regarding Your comment why slave 8 hours a day. If you are feeling like an easy target then that is sad but maybe you should Reflect on some of your comments.
  40. M

Dean pay

Your missing the point. It’s not about defending him, not everyone has to like him on here (personally I didn’t as a coach), but to write on a thread (about Pay) where he is driving a truck that comment about slaving 8 hours was unwarranted and disrespectful. Can you not see that?
  41. M

Dean pay

Because I have no respect for users who continually write disrespectful comments regarding players including past legends of the club. We all have our favourites and we prob all have players (including past ones) we do not like. That’s ok but no need to be disrespectful towards them! Most people...
  42. M

Dean pay

Nasheed your posts are like a 10yo kid who is in Dreamworld! Are you still trying out for Mounties? Bla bla bla
  43. M

Dean pay

I have lots of respect for hard working people! What I cannot stand is people who do not want to work and are happy to sit on their butts just collecting government payments!
  44. M

It’s certainly looking that way but I hope not.
  45. M

I heard that Ogden has an injury that may see him off for the rest of the season.
  46. M

grow up!!!
  47. M

And you speak like a true Dog Monster!!
  48. M

Good for you! She must have a lot of patience! Now off you go to and do your homework!
  49. M

I’m slmost sure there is no way you have a wife!! So ask your mother to get it for you!!
  50. M

Since when have you become an expert coach? Oh well then start rolling up your sleeves! Bahahaha
  51. M

Is that you playing it? Lol
  52. M

And as many would agree to on here, we are all entitled to our opinions! lol
  53. M

News Baz responds to Flanagan ‘exit’: Transfer Whispers

I’m hoping the reporter made it all up cause His responses sound so corny! LOL
  54. M

Hopefully this is an area Gus is going to rectify for us in the near future!
  55. M

Or maybe he is thinking about himself since he signed him.
  56. M

I hope your right about next year cause right now I feel if you put the whole Storm team in the bulldogs jerseys under TB they will still lose. It’s no secret that I am a fan of Atoni, Averillo and Thompson. Everyone has their favourites! I am very passionate about our whole team and am very...
  57. M

I prefer a coach that is upfront and honest but each to their own!
  58. M

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

Why is it that our club seems to chase the bad boys? Are we that desperate??
  59. M

He got MOM in the very first reserve grade he played this year and I can tell you Mick Potter was impressed with him! and how come Napa never got demoted as he is softer than Atoni? Look I was all for TB when it was announced but I now think otherwise. TB was a very good player and a great...
  60. M

@Natboy I’m guessing your aiming the “shy” comment at me? A players personality has nothing to do with their playing ability. I did say he seems shy because when he is interviewed he is very soft spoken and you can see he gets nervous. Does he play with his head down like someone stated? I have...
  61. M

You basically answered the question when you said you do not know why he continually picks NAPA and Waddell. Even after the covid breach he still selects them? That is what I call favouritism ! I can guess why? Because we have a coach who doesnt know what he is doing? For goodness sake Its...
  62. M

Social Media Dylan Brown to the dogs - 5 years @ $5 mill??

I hope not surely!
  63. M

Predictions for Dogs mad Monday Annual Controversy

Gosh our team is a mess!
  64. M

We will find out which is the better player when they play each other next year. This will be interesting! Can’t wait!!
  65. M

What amount was Ava signed on? Was it $150,000?
  66. M

he has been like that since he joined the club way back! I think he is just shy, you can see it when he gets interviewed.
  67. M

Then the club better pull their socks up and start selecting players on merit And nothing else because other players might just follow suit.
  68. M

‘I’m wiping the slate clean’: The Gould phone call that has put Dogs on notice

Yes chatted with his cousin In the Renouf thread and he confirmed it.
  69. M

Wow 3 of the bottom 4... One would have to question the coaching!!
  70. M

Hi Renoufs cousin, I have been a big fan of his and I believe that he has received the short end of the stick in the last couple of years with our club. I wish him all the very best in his future and I believe the Roosters are going to make him one of the best forwards in the nrl. I wish him...
  71. M

I just heard from a trusted source that he signed on more than $150,000 a year! It doesn’t surprise me. Anyway I hope all the best for him. He has been with the club since 17 and played a very big part in winning the state cup. Wish him all the best in his future!
  72. M

Is @TJScanz Renoufs wife? If so @Haddaway you better start running cause the language you used on her.. he may be practising his crusher tackles on you! LOL
  73. M

100% agree! IMO he is going to kill it at the Roosters. I Believe he will thrive with them. Then we will have most TK commenting on how stupid the club was for letting him go! Like most do on here when it is too late! Lol... Especially if it is true that they bought him for $150,000.. I wish...
  74. M

Some players do not care about the money and would prefer to play in a club where they feel their contributions to the team can result in a premiership! Ps. I only wish we had a few players like that in our team!
  75. M

That’s ok. You do not have to agree. We are all entitled to our own opinions. :-)
  76. M

Who says Gus didn’t want him? Maybe he did but Renouf felt It was time for him to move on? I mean I cannot blame him when we can all see that some of Baz’s selections are not made with the clubs best interest but for his own agenda.
  77. M

News Flanagan offered to Super League clubs

Sorry I do not totally agree with you. Let’s look at another scenario like Manly. They were at the bottom of the ladder until Tom returned! A good player will shine no matter what. A good player can lift the whole team! Players like Cotric and Allen are not improving or showing consistency...
  78. M

You think?? I think that Hethrington’s playing technique (especially tackles) is going to cost us big time. The guy seems a bit simple and will probably spend more weeks suspended than the weeks he will be playing.
  79. M

Don’t know about that, from what I heard he is the first one at training every morning. I think he is just sick of being mucked around! I think any top club that signs him will make him shine! We could regret losing this one!
  80. M

Maybe he has got multiple clubs chasing him, Time will tell!
  81. M

Rd 18 Dogs vs Rabbits 3-2-1

3. BBO 2. Lewis 1. Ava/Allen
  82. M

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

It’s probably a good thing For Atoni’s stats that he was not selected because with Latrell in the bunnies are going to smash us!
  83. M

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Are you kidding? Your worried about Atoni being named but your not worried about Nappa or Stimson? Wow!
  84. M

Opinion Joe Stimson

I think your Crystal ball needs a thorough clean! Lol
  85. M

No Source Napa

For stealing $600,000 per year from the club!
  86. M

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I can see another record being broken, and it isn’t in our favour!
  87. M

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

He should of disciplined the covid lot and it would of set an example to the whole team that behaviour like that will not be tolerated. He has to separate being their friend, and be a coach first and upmost!
  88. M

Opinion That was discussing

No but I can see why you asked. There have been several times I have had to look twice at what has been posted! Lol
  89. M

Agree with you on everything except for the part where you say Atoni does not belong in the 17. But I think we agreed to disagree on this issue! Lol
  90. M

I was a bit disappointed with how TB basically put all the blame for yesterday’s game on the covid lot. Yes I agree it cost us but so did his selections. I knew we were going to get slaughtered when I saw the team list. What coach in his right mind selects 3 debutants along with Doorey and...
  91. M

Official Round 16 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Best player we have is Morgan Harper! Oh that’s right he couldn’t get selected when he was with us! Lol
  92. M

Official Round 16 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

If the team TB selected goes on the field, I am truely not watching the game! My blood pressure will hit heights with his selections! Lol