Search results

1. ThePedigree

The Consolidated NFL Thread

We played like shite. Purdy had a couple of good throws. We barely had the ball, and still won. [emoji2371] This team is also 0-30 to come back from behind in the 4th quarter under Shanahan. I see improvements. Haters see a team of stars that almost lost a game to a good young team, that plays...
  2. ThePedigree

Suck a fat one Greenbay. Yeah baby.
  3. ThePedigree

So the Packers aye……
  4. ThePedigree

Danika Mason is single and (maybe) ready to mingle.

Another post to paint the perfect picture of what and who you really are. Keep it up old timer. Showing as much maturity as a 13 year old on school holidays. [emoji1360][emoji23]
  5. ThePedigree

Danika Mason is single and (maybe) ready to mingle.

What the actual fuck !? So you are that close to the pair that you know why they split? Could be a thousand reasons why and it’s got nothing to do with you. What a stupid thread.
  6. ThePedigree

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Who fk is Andrew Davey. Didn’t even know he played for us. Says a lot about how well we’re travelling more so tbh. I used to know every single player, even the shithouse fringe players like this chump that’s played a few games
  7. ThePedigree

Small European Villages - Would you live in one?

You’re saying to go to Leichhardt for Italian Culture ? Holy fk. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  8. ThePedigree

Small European Villages - Would you live in one?

I’m in Calabria at the moment. My Dads town went from 8,000 to now 500 for a reason. These small towns were built up high on mountain tops to escape the invading Turks, Spaniards, Normans etc. It’s been fantastic visiting with my Father for the first time together, but there’s a reason my Dad...
  9. ThePedigree

Con-Air: The Hayne Plane conned out of hundreds of thousands in the slammer.

How much do you guys reckon a Hayne 49ers jersey would be worth now? [emoji28]
  10. ThePedigree

Bulldogs Culture 2023

I was lucky enough to meet a bulldogs GF winner from the 80s a few months ago. A few beers were had. We spoke a lot about the Dogs of War era. It was Fkn great. One thing that struck me is he didn’t have a clue who most of the players were that won in 04. Maybe we put much emphasis on “Club...
  11. ThePedigree

Fave Kebab

Fk kebabs. Yeeros is where it’s at.
  12. ThePedigree

News Averillo scores spectacular double to leave Dragons hanging by a thread

What was that gesture he made all about? [emoji23] The majority of us on here have always said he was a gun centre. Sometimes the coaches should just listen to the fans. [emoji23]
  13. ThePedigree

News 'I beg your pardon': Fuming referee explodes at Bulldogs firebrand Josh Reynolds

Love it. You could see his energy infect the entire team like a virus from the time the whistle blows. Gus and Ciro are geniuses.
  14. ThePedigree

News Wests Tigers fans GameDay Protest

Yeah there was a plan to do it. It stated on here. There were pamphlets too. But when it came time to turn backs about 10 people did. [emoji23]
  15. ThePedigree

Rate rises and your mortgage

Maybe they’re hoping you go shopping and spend that money in your offset. [emoji28]
  16. ThePedigree

I didn’t say that. I was talking about a customer with multiple credit enquiries applying for a loan at 1 bank. He could’ve been accepted at the next one for all I know. And it wasn’t St George so I’m not really sure that we are having the same conversation. All banks are different. As you...
  17. ThePedigree

As a broker I’m telling you yes they would decline you. They do it everyday. Credit reports are there for a reason. Just to point my post I mentioned it was a major. The majors don’t deal with bad credit. ANZ kind of does. The guy that got declined at this bank was high net income of 400k per...
  18. ThePedigree

Interested to see the data by the end of the year on many repos actually happen.
  19. ThePedigree

Yep my Dad left in 84, wanted to sell the house so he could buy something too. Mum went to court to keep it and by 89/90 the lender she refinanced with was at 21% (non bank). She lost the house. Sad days for some.
  20. ThePedigree

Exactly right. Know of an applicant at a major bank that was declined for further lending due to having done close to 26 balance transfers in 3 yrs. Banks wouldn’t touch him even though he had no defaults and no late payment history.
  21. ThePedigree

I tell everyone if you’re on a fixed rate don’t pay the minimum if you can, pay the extra to get ahead. Yes hearing the same about rates dropping at the end of the year. But was also hearing in 2021 that rates wouldn’t rise until 2024. And we know how that went. Let me know if you need any...
  22. ThePedigree

Very common. Absolute bullshit. And so is super.
  23. ThePedigree

Lowest variable at the moment is 4.64%. Add .25 to that in a couple of weeks No one I know has fixed since mid 2021 mate. Fixed rates shot through the roof end of 2021. They’re coming back down a bit at some lenders like Macquarie….. though still in the early 5s. If anyone here needs a...
  24. ThePedigree

Plenty to say about ME. PM me if you need.
  25. ThePedigree

I am a broker. [emoji23] All my clients are getting rate discount for sure My question was more are you feeling the pinch like the tabloids are claiming? The stats don’t paint the same picture, but still want to know what real people are feeling.
  26. ThePedigree

Interested to see how everyone is going after all these rates rises from the RBA? We recently purchased a new house. By the time we got approval, made an offer, moved in, there’s been a massive jump in extra monthly repayments. Changed jobs about 2 years ago and went into the finance...
  27. ThePedigree

News The Mole: How a $3 ice cream sealed $1.5 million mega deal for Australian Schoolboys star

Can anyone tell me what happened at the Broncos with this kid?
  28. ThePedigree

LOL.
  29. ThePedigree

Yes underperforming and so were we. If we were playing well, would’ve been a wipe out. [emoji23]
  30. ThePedigree

Yeah baby. Goodnight Cowgirls.
  31. ThePedigree

Come on Niners. Let’s do this !!
  32. ThePedigree

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Welcome Cam. And exactly right @NPC83 - everyone losing their bananas about the 5 yr term needs to relax. When has a contract ever stopped us or any other club axing someone when they don’t perform.
  33. ThePedigree

News The Italian stallion Paul Vaughan

Should’ve of kept him even if he was playing mediocre. He’s Italian ffs. Why wouldn’t you want an Italian or 2 in the squad. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji634]
  34. ThePedigree

Official Bulldogs to receive funding for State-of-the-Art Centre of Excellence at Belmore Sports Ground

Sorry didn’t we just build a new “centre of excellence” at the beginning of the Greenberg era? Mustn’t take long for something to become non-excellent these days [emoji849]
  35. ThePedigree

Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

Burton still having a big catch up post match with his old mates. Fkn lovely. All laughs, smiles and high fives
  36. ThePedigree

News Arthur Laundy demands answers on Trent Barrett

Take your ugly logo and go mate. No Bulldogs fan is ever buying this jersey with that ugly fkn logo on it!! And why is he texting everyone ? Pick up the phone and speak to people pal. It’s easier.
  37. ThePedigree

Rumour Burton Could Walk Out On Dogs

Couldn’t give 2 shits who walks out on this team anymore at present. We don’t have a team and haven’t had one for many years.
  38. ThePedigree

I’m done

You think you’re done. I’m done too. But I also just said yes this morning to being in a corporate box on the 3rd vs the Panthers. Fk me. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
  39. ThePedigree

2022 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I hope I’m wrong, but he’ll probably struggle once he plays with some of the duds in our team. Just like Burton and Fox. Crap breeds crap. It could take longer than people think to get this team of new stars firing, even in 2023. But I hope I’m wrong.
  40. ThePedigree

News Gus Gould Opens First Bulldogs Training Session With Heartfelt Prayer To The Football Gods

This is so true. And gone are the days that you can honestly have an opinion about your beliefs without being put in a box too it seems. [emoji1360]
  41. ThePedigree

News Gus Gould Opens First Bulldogs Training Session With Heartfelt Prayer To The Football Gods

I didn’t say “this”, I said “they”, meaning many other articles they’ve written. [emoji1360] I’ve followed and read Betoota for many years. But a few years ago every article they put out was directly bashing my faith in God, Jesus Christ, and Christianity in general so I decided to stop reading...
  42. ThePedigree

For a satirical “news outlet” they sure do write a lot of pieces putting shit on Christianity. Stopped reading their dribble a long time ago. It’s not even close to funny anymore.
  43. ThePedigree

Schoupp

Agree with this 100%. Naden to second row maybe? I think he’s still worth a spot in the team somewhere. Naden just doesn’t know how to pass the ball from what I’ve seen of him so far. Schoup and Kiraz look like much better and more exciting options totally.
  44. ThePedigree

QLD Games

The world has gone to shit. And I almost got to see the Dogs win at my first Suncorp game. But no, the Dogs have gone to shit too.
  45. ThePedigree

QLD Games

Byron Baes. [emoji23]Myocum….
  46. ThePedigree

QLD Games

For over 12 years I was a Bulldogs member and went to every home game in Sydney. I always used to shed a small tear when someone on here would move from Sydney up north and could only go to 2 or 3 games a year in QLD. Alas now that’s me! I moved to the northern rivers NSW from the inner west...
  47. ThePedigree

Opinion We need a proper home ground

Contact Back2Belmore.
  48. ThePedigree

Why is Addo Carr so average?

He’s playing for a shit team. Not the Storm. Pretty easy answer really
  49. ThePedigree

Ozman

Who killed Kenny!!!?
  50. ThePedigree

Images/Photos

Used to bomb red rattlers back in the 90s. 3.30 Central to Ashfield station. Fk now I’m an old man.
  51. ThePedigree

COVID-19 - Thread

As some know of you know, I moved out of Sydney 2 weeks after lock down 1 in 2020. My wife and daughter were down in Sydney and got caught just as Sydney went into lockdown 2 back in June. Have guess how I got them home from the airport to take them home to isolate for 2 weeks? I was...
  52. ThePedigree

COVID-19 - Thread

Not sure mate. But I don’t follow debate or media on any of this. Just try to source facts from doctors and science journals where ever possible. 97% of those that get covid don’t die. People that have been vaxced are still dying all over the world That’s all I need to know. But happy to...
  53. ThePedigree

COVID-19 - Thread

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/grim-warning-israel-vaccination-blunts-does-not-defeat-delta Fairly credible source I’d say.
  54. ThePedigree

COVID-19 - Thread

0 cases in the northern rivers. 0. But still in lock down. What a fkn farce. And we just bend over and take it.
  55. ThePedigree

News Buzz delivers Gould

That’ll do me. Buzzzzzz off you freaking germ. Buzz delivered Gus! Bahahaha
  56. ThePedigree

Euro 2020

England about to go through to the final undeservedly with a penalty where the player was not even touched. BuT ItAlY DiVe. EVERYONE DIVES!!
  57. ThePedigree

Euro 2020

Yes everyone knows that Italy does it best. The Brazilians are better again. But everyone does it now and have been for Fkn 15 years...
  58. ThePedigree

Ben Barba Interview

Pretty sure it was Greenburg that put him in South Pacific Private hospital if I’m not mistaken. Then later on, Barba hit his mrs and he covered it up for him and fkd him off. That’s what I remember hearing at the time. Something along those lines
  59. ThePedigree

Ben Barba Interview

I dislike the guy for what he did. No doubt about it. But I remember talking to him a couple of times at the club when he was still in the lower grades. He was on the punt on his own. He was a troubled person and I think he probably still is. All that aside. I never watched so many lower...
  60. ThePedigree

Ben Barba Interview

Stumbled across this interview. Is he still with his mrs? Sounds like he is.
  61. ThePedigree

BBQ Carnivore - Thread

Just start with half a brisket. A whole is too much anyway. Even though they’re sold whole, you can ask the butcher to open up the pack and halve. Take the end with point and flat of course. Flat is always more dry than the point. It’s hard to fk up if you’ve got an temp probe.
  62. ThePedigree

Opinion Something to smile about

At least this gave me a smile tonight.
  63. ThePedigree

BBQ Carnivore - Thread

Epic. I’ve always done my ribs with Memphis Meatheads rub. But the mrs loves her sauce and glaze so last few times I’ve done a creaming soda glaze to get that red kick. Nice
  64. ThePedigree

BBQ Carnivore - Thread

Beef ribs. Pizza. Smoked Bacon. Brisket. Pork ribs. Don’t get me started. [emoji1786] All done on my Kamado Joe Classic 2.
  65. ThePedigree

Opinion Jackson/Elliot on field leadership

Said it since his inception. Jacko is not a Captain. Never was, Never will be. You can’t Fkn lead an NRL team by example!!!! You need to rip into your team when they’re playing like shit and he never does that.
  66. ThePedigree

Clear Cut agenda against the dogs

Who gives a phark about an agenda against us. We can’t even score a try and you’re worried about agendas.
  67. ThePedigree

Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

There’s nothing in this team. Absolutely nothing. Same shit. Different smell.
  68. ThePedigree

Official Bulldogs 2021 Team Photo

Roumanos? Is that the kid that everyone was saying is the next best thing since souvlaki years ago and then got done for smoking Mary Jane?
  69. ThePedigree

2020 Grand Final - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Brenko lee...still shit.
  70. ThePedigree

2020 Grand Final - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I didn’t watch much NRL this year. But pretty sure the Panthers came from behind a few times. Probably no Chance against the Storm. But come on panthers. Fk the storm!!!!!
  71. ThePedigree

Delivery for the Broncos

That a disgrace Darius Boyd is with his gender reveal after collecting the spoon!! What an embarrassment. If a Dogs player ever did that after coming last on the last game I would dead set burn my jersey. I could not believe my eyes.
  72. ThePedigree

Official Corey Waddell signs for the Bulldogs for the next three seasons

War chest is humming. 2021 Dogs of War. Fkn punks ruining this club. So glad I tossed my membership years ago. Absolute flogs.
  73. ThePedigree

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Did anyone hear that flog G Alexander commentating when Lewis kicked out on the last!!! “I can’t believe that kick went out. Lewis can usually kick it on a dime”, he said!! Are you Fkn serious Brandy!! All Lewis ever does is bomb to outer space and crosses his fingers something happens...
  74. ThePedigree

Social Media Gus

Yes I saw it and agree he did look a little coy when asked the question
  75. ThePedigree

News Bachelorette to Belmore: High-profile pub barons pour millions into Bulldogs

Luceat Lux Vestra Not sure if it’s been mentioned but more importantly and for those that don’t know, Craig Laundy was a local member for Reid and former Liberal front bencher. Connections are a good thing.
  76. ThePedigree

Dean Pay Tribute

Fkn gut wrenching to watch.
  77. ThePedigree

Official Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Discussion Thread (postponed till Monday night)

He’s been embarrassing himself since he arrived. He should be the first one out the fking door. He’ll probably lead with his ass first like he takes his hit ups the cat.
  78. ThePedigree

Official Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Discussion Thread (postponed till Monday night)

Fk this shit. This team is a disgrace. The worst Bulldogs team ever
  79. ThePedigree

Tols! Ya fkd my Sunday. Everything was set and ready to go. And you had to do it screw up. Tols on the 4th. [emoji2957]
  80. ThePedigree

Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Everyone banging on about Lewis etc. but what stands out for me is how the fk Britt just walks into the starting side !!?! Shit like that is what makes me burn with rugby league. Jobs for the boys. Or the boys’ son. I’m more excited about watching the Byron Bay Devils soon that this shit.
  81. ThePedigree

Official An update from Andrew Hill

I’m not a member anymore but was thinking will they be refunding everyone’s membership partially for games missed ??
  82. ThePedigree

More on Foxtel's slow death

I’m running ADSL 2 with Kayo at 12-18mps and have never had a problem. Foxtel can suck a dick. Gave them the flick years ago. When I challenged them on why I constantly had to pay for the entertainment package every month, which I did not use, just to watch sport, they said it was their...
  83. ThePedigree

Hence why I love Kayo. Watch the games when I get home from work and have the remote in my hand the whole time skipping through all the bullshit. 11 minutes is about right. FMD I don’t know how people can stand watching a game every week with all the fking ads.
  84. ThePedigree

Opinion 2020 jersey

Sorry if this has been covered guys but are we getting a sponsor before season begins?
  85. ThePedigree

Queensland drivers face $1000 fine for texting from Saturday (up from $400)

Mate they should be fining QLDers for not using indicators and generally driving like L platers anyway. $1000 each. Fkn hopeless. [emoji23]
  86. ThePedigree

I’ve only got 2 jerseys. 38 Hayne and 7 Kaepernick I know which one I’ll be wearing Monday.
  87. ThePedigree

@Kurrupt78 Hi! What were you sayn’!? Sorry mate couldn’t resist! [emoji23] We are going to Miami!
  88. ThePedigree

This game really showed we have what it takes this year. Fkn go you niners!! And all the naysayers saying Jimmy G hasn’t got what it takes under pressure need to watch closer.
  89. ThePedigree

Good to be a Niners fan at the moment. Last time we had an Italian-American QB we did ok! Garoppolo is fkn awesome too. Yeh baby.
  90. ThePedigree

Do you call it 'Dinner' or 'Tea'?

Sorry?
  91. ThePedigree

My Mums Sicilian and she calls it plonk. She came here when she was 3 though so the word must’ve been getting thrown around back in the mid 50s. No one else in my family calls it plonk. We call it fkn wine or Vino or beer or piss if it’s just the cousins! My mum is the only one that doesn’t...
  92. ThePedigree

Yeah being an Italian growing up in Sydney I always found it hilarious when I’d go to an Aussie mates house and it was always tea regardless of time. Fkn stupid and hilarious at the same time kind cute. Weird ass Aussie’s
  93. ThePedigree

Hadley's voice helps steer Reynolds through the tough times

Hadley was once an angry man!?? FKN LOL! He still is. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  94. ThePedigree

Round 23 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Hate the Roosters more than ever. They are so good to watch. Kents
  95. ThePedigree

TV Ratings Plummeting

The pinch is felt when ever the Bulldogs have a bad season too. Just being felt even more this year because NRL is a shitter and more corrupt than ever
  96. ThePedigree

Opinion When having a shower, do you use the 'cold' tap?

Hot water is for pussies
  97. ThePedigree

TripleM Is Josh Jackson set to leave the Bulldogs?

The only thing Jacko needs to leave is the Captaincy. Love the bloke to death but was better without the C.
  98. ThePedigree

Official STEVE PRICE TO BECOME BULLDOGS' NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF FOOTBALL

Watching retro round Bulldogs v Bears 93 at Belmore on Kayo Sports while reading the article. As I’m reading Lyn Anderson’s quote her name is called out by the ground announcer at BSG during the game on TV!!!! How fkn weird is that. She’s bloody everywhere. [emoji15]