Search results

1. T

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Lynne Anderson sang " I never promised you a rose garden".....oh the irony
  2. T

No offence but if hes not good enough for you.......
  3. T

11yrs? Grand final winners in 14...minor premiers constantly. Not been to Wembley for 11 yrs....maybe you mis read
  4. T

i live in St Helens.. 10 miles from Liverpool..im a LFC fan..so dont need schooling on Rupert Murdochs bog paper...and i get the whole Hillsborough thing..im 53 and remember it sadly too clearly. However...that piece was on my phones Google news feed...i merely copied the link.
  5. T

Like i said...I only tried to help
  6. T

Fair enough and cheers for ur input....only trying to help answer a question
  7. T

Hope thats worked....im clueless at stuff like this....but theres nothing more concrete....
  8. T

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Fsport%2F9586654%2Ftommy-makinson-says-st-helens-boss-justin-holbrook-will-be-honest-over-future%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3PMl55KrsFdS1fVwAHfaDe0w6woQplRKOAtkusVjOSfeBiW8Xe0a3HJNg&h=AT2cJL7PrSET97w9M-ZcqQjOL2VMWRcvDyGUCm1QCembRF2jiDskqH87CM...
  9. T

We've had that story here all week.....its fake.
  10. T

Didnt Lynne Anderson sing.." I never promised you a rose garden"?... Delicious irony
  11. T

Fair play...i agree. He told us in May it was a no brainer that he would sign . Maybe i was still asleep writing that last post.
  12. T

We would not want to play 2nd fiddle to anyone! Holbrook is a decent man...he will not use Saints as a back up plan if all goes tits up in Aus....neither will he walk out mid contract if a job comes up. Hes loyal and wont spoil what he has done here.
  13. T

Not into sloppy seconds mate
  14. T

There are a few "characters" thats for sure....
  15. T

Nothing here... surprised if he takes Titans gig tho...Im guessing Saints could still have a shout if he doesnt end up at ur gaff
  16. T

Hes the copycat Mr Invisible....total bellend...ignore him
  17. T

Agreed....our feelings exactly. We are going for the treble and the only negative about Holbrook is the timing of all this. Hope it doesn't de rail us
  18. T

Strangely all quiet . Think they are deciding when to best release news of him leaving.
  19. T

Disrespectful to our Club...he is still employed to us albeit til end of season. Are you suggesting he walks out now? Hope not.
  20. T

We are resigned to losing him....not sure where to...doesnt actually bother us where to....but the feeling is to The Dogs.... We just want it sorted now...get on with it and move on.
  21. T

Holbrook yes...the silence is deafening. May time he said he'd sit down and sign "cos i love it here" ....since then...diddly squat.
  22. T

Not going to happen...... yet. Like i said earlier...his family are millionaires so cash isnt the issue. Hes not yet said anything about wanting to test himself blah blah...if hes a home bird and puts family 1st the chances are he stays put. Here's hoping lol
  23. T

Our CEO is a guy called Mike Rush...top bloke
  24. T

Still nothing from this side.....might be lazy journo's looking to find a story
  25. T

Maybe use a better example than that low life's fluke against the mighty Redvee....lol
  26. T

Welcome over mate...and yes Naiqama has a muppet haircut..To anyone else here who loves footy chat and a bit of banter come on over ...great to chew the fat....Sure SL isnt as strong across the board...but talking to a few NRL guys here past and present...4 or 5 of SL could hold up in the NRL.
  27. T

Nothing concrete....hes under contract till end of 2020....if Holbrook goes to you then the odds will drop that Luke will join him sometime. He is one tough cookie...we lost Jammer to you guys and if Luke goes we will feel the same loss...and thats some wrap
  28. T

We have a Chairman who has put millions in...a lawyer who has been a Saints fan all his life and who will not see the Club suffer. IFf JH is going he will be behind something for sure to get the best available for the Club. So...Mr Barba...Benny was unstoppable for 4 months...he was a God...did...
  29. T

Holbrook said he wants it sorting by a couple of weeks.....we are in danger of letting this balls up our season...we are 10 points clear..playing in Challenge Cup semi final in 11 days...and odds on to win GF....we dont want this derailing us....The Club needs it sorting asap one way or...
  30. T

This is all very cloak and dagger....jeez
  31. T

And now we have you blokes at it on a pommie forum....settle down boys... I take it you’ve done most of your reading on The Kennel forum. I assure you the Pay doubters are just a very vocal minority. Not representative of the majority of the fanbase. At Board level, confidence in Pay is high. I...
  32. T

It seemed a definite yes ....though he wouldn't say where...if it was here it would have been announced surely...so we can only gather its not!
  33. T

Thanks...this is the post i was referring to... So I have further info from the same people who gave me the first info and you can take it as you wish. Holbrook personally has met with reps from the Dogs twice. First time was with a board member, second time was with Hill in England a week or...
  34. T

Sorry..but can i ask what Dib n Co is?
  35. T

Hi all....just catching up with things overnight. The post on Redvee that Mr I is referring to is from a new Aussie guy who has just joined us since all this came up. He says he genuinely is not blagging and what he says is all legit. Seems to know a hell of a lot....It seems that your board is...
  36. T

Just spoke to someone inside the club (cant say cos everyone knows him)...told me Holbrook has "signed a 2 yr contract" with someone...wouldnt tell me who as not been released....im guessing hes all yours guys!! Damn...you got a classy guy there
  37. T

id say the sticking point seems to be whether Holbrook will go as assistant to Pay for 12 months then take over....whether Pay would work in those circumstances or not is another thing..or even if Holbrook would want to get a job in those conditions.
  38. T

No...they dont want him to apply to The Titans...id say 70 / 30 we are losing him to you guys.
  39. T

Price is getting plenty off stick of Warrington fans....they are 4 miles from St Helens but further away in league...theyre cheesed off!! We are 10 points ahead and coasting ...Not sure we would take Flanagan due to the stuff hes involved in currently. We had a year of Benny Barba so we have...
  40. T

Nah mate....IF Justin goes.....we want 1 guy...Dave Fairleigh. Loved him when he played for us....(his son was born same time as mine and we was having a yarn in the hosp together...top bloke). Anyway...we wait and see
  41. T

Rugby papers here state Holbrooks management are guiding him away from Titans and say club "sources" are getting more confidence in Pay esp due to Dogs last win and performance.
  42. T

Lol...We won everything in 06/07 with DA including World Club challenge..he was a great guy when he was here...
  43. T

Sorry..been watching Cricket WC final...anyway...Thompson is a beast...honestly not seen a better Origin prop lately...We lost Jammer to you guys...hopefully not Luke. His Dad is a millionaire Transport owner so cash isnt his motive. He is with us til end of 2020 so you will need a big wedge to...
  44. T

Hi folks....New here...Pommie....and im from St Helens. So you guys are after our coach and our prop eh? Any questions you wanna ask ...go for it.