Search results

1. KambahOne

Science Stuff

https://www.smh.com.au/national/queensland/redo-the-textbooks-earth-has-more-layers-than-we-thought-20230221-p5cm8f.html Groundbreaking research has confirmed that the Earth has five internal layers, not four, with scientists identifying the difference at the heart of the planet. The currently...
  2. KambahOne

Indigenous voice to parliament

In a sense they are, but they are usually hamstrung by being in a political party and have to toe the party line. This voice will be independent of party politics and will be able to advise whatever party is in government at the time.
  3. KambahOne

Bankstown family punchup!

Size 15...I had no idea your dad is Sideshow Bob. :grinning:
  4. KambahOne

Haven't heard that, but I'm still of the opinion Indigenous people need something like this Voice to Parliament, something they can call theirs and something future generations can make use of.
  5. KambahOne

I'm voting yes, but my indigenous wife and son are voting no. Go figure. And I'm voting yes even though I've seen first hand what indigenous people do to indigenous people when in positions of self governance and power. ATSIC was rife with cronyism, nepotism, embezzlement and massive corruption...
  6. KambahOne

Religious Discussion Thread

That is one fine set of blinkers you wear, they must fit well to narrow your vision so much.
  7. KambahOne

Science Stuff

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20230124-europe-s-juice-spacecraft-ready-to-explore-jupiter-s-icy-moons Europe's JUICE spacecraft ready to explore Jupiter's icy moons Europe's JUICE spacecraft is all ready to embark on an eight-year odyssey through the Solar System to find out whether...
  8. KambahOne

Science Stuff

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/techandscience/the-latest-milky-way-survey-shows-off-an-incredible-332-billion-celestial-objects/ar-AA16Bseq The Latest Milky Way Survey Shows Off an Incredible 3.32 Billion Celestial Objects If you check in regularly to ScienceAlert, you'll be familiar with...
  9. KambahOne

Epiphany's.

Poorly worded, I meant when I got my first.
  10. KambahOne

Epiphany's.

I know what you mean man, this quote did my head in and I think you're right. I think it means families can have their own internal information biases without any of them realising it?
  11. KambahOne

Epiphany's.

A moment of great revelation or realisation. I've had a few, the moment I balanced my bike, the moment I understood blowjob, the moment I realised Thanos was right...I've had a recent one. I started watching White Noise on Netflix as I adore Adam Driver as an actor, and 13 minutes into the it...
  12. KambahOne

George Pell

Bravo Dan, bravo!!!
  13. KambahOne

George Pell

Pell believed in Hell, so it is my genuine hope he is currently being violently throat farked by a huge demon and that there is a line of them extending over the flaming horizon eager to take their turns. Good riddance to an utterly putrid human being.
  14. KambahOne

Official Au Revoir Dylan Napa

Round 7 2016 (I think) V the Scabbitohs, he took on their entire forward pack and smashed them, branded them all with huge hits including Sam Burgess twice. He'll reconnect with Skeletor at the Dolphins I'm assuming.
  15. KambahOne

News St Merge?

The Saint George Slappers...it works on multiple levels.
  16. KambahOne

News NRL great Sam Burgess reportedly arrested after alleged failed drug test The Rabbitohs champion has reportedly found himself back in hot water.

Poor Sam is still badly infected Verminitis, which is a brain eating disease you get from being associated with that putrid club.
  17. KambahOne

Science Stuff

James Webb latest. https://www.flickr.com/photos/nasawebbtelescope/albums/72177720301006030
  18. KambahOne

Christmas Plans?

Family, feasts and food comas.
  19. KambahOne

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/12/18/frank-pavone-antiabortion-priesthood-vatican/ The Vatican has stripped high-profile Catholic leader and antiabortion activist Frank Pavone of the priesthood, spurring further discord within the antiabortion movement in the wake of the Supreme...
  20. KambahOne

Your catholic church covers up for, harbours and protects paedophile priests, this is a proven fact that you and the other precious little snowflake will just have to come to terms with.
  21. KambahOne

Good News Thread

Not sure if this qualifies as a good news story, but Elon Musk got extended boos at Dave Shitpelle show. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-12-13/elon-musk-booed-dave-chappelle-san-francisco/101765004 Elon Musk has received a frosty welcome after being brought onstage by Dave Chappelle at the...
  22. KambahOne

Proof has been produced every time you have asked for it, unfortunately you jam your head up your arse and it becomes difficult for you to see it.
  23. KambahOne

Try telling this to your vatican.
  24. KambahOne

This is the common lie catholics tell themselves about their institution to try and deflect criticism, "it's a few bad apples". The Vatican has negotiated a treaty with the Italian government whereby it does not have to report to public authorities the actions of paedophile priests. This...
  25. KambahOne

Science Stuff

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/us-scientists-set-announce-fusion-energy-breakthrough-95123365 WASHINGTON -- Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm was set to announce a “major scientific breakthrough” Tuesday in the decades-long quest to harness fusion, the energy that powers the sun...
  26. KambahOne

To be honest mate, I'd never thought of asking this question till I read @ASSASSIN question asking this, just the other way. My beef has never been with anyone's faith or belief, but with organised religions and the levels of corruption that exist within them. I take particular aim at the...
  27. KambahOne

Brilliant outlook man.
  28. KambahOne

U.S. Politics - Thread

There is something seriously wrong with him and his inner sycophants. The Republican primaries are going to be a scream.
  29. KambahOne

Legit question for the believers. What would it take to convince you that gods are constructs of man? Proof that original religious texts are fake, proof that religious entities that walked the earth were mortal, an advanced civilisation landing and saying "Yeah...nah, no such things as...
  30. KambahOne

Manase Fainu found guilty

He'll be released from prison a much more experienced hooker.
  31. KambahOne

Science Stuff

100% man, and these viruses developed and lived in a methane rich environment, no one knows what they'll do in an oxygen rich one? I'm hoping one mutates into a virus that makes you lose 20kgs and swells your dick at the same time.
  32. KambahOne

News Latrine to become a sports commentator

Thank fark I got rid of Fox.
  33. KambahOne

Speaking for myself, it wouldn't matter if "god" appeared before me and performed a set of miracles right in front of my eyes, my first question would be "how'd you do that?". My curiosity would not rest until I found out how this creature, being, entity, broke the physical laws of the universe...
  34. KambahOne

Science Stuff

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/science/tiny-worm-comes-back-life-after-24000-years-siberian-deep-freeze-2021-06-09/ A microscopic organism has wriggled back to life and reproduced asexually after lying frozen in the vast permafrost lands of northeastern Siberia for 24,000 years. Russian...
  35. KambahOne

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Not that I remember man, that said I haven't finished it yet. As @Powerslide and @Hacky McAxe say, it's worth a watch, regardless of his whacky insights, he presents some very interesting places to visit. Dunno about those two but I've added to my bucket list. :grinning:
  36. KambahOne

I remember watching one show on them where an expert said, "sand through an hour glass makes a pyramid, if gravity and loose sand can make one, how hard can it be?"
  37. KambahOne

Yeah he talked a lot about "myths and legends", Quetzalcoatl, Maui, Osiris and tried to lump them into a "travelling fixer" type person that came from the seas and helped the people learn farming and construction etc, but there vast differences in those myths he completely overlooks.
  38. KambahOne

High-beaming when mobile speed cameras are around

How long ago was this? If you have a good driving record you should challenge this and keep it and the point. I got done for doing 60 in a 50 zone in my home town by the highway patrol. I'd gone a decade without a speeding fine, so I took it to court and the judge section 10 it for me, no fine...
  39. KambahOne

Guillermo Del Toro's - Cabinet of Curiosities on Netflix. 1 episode and oh yeah, I'm in.
  40. KambahOne

Man I am really struggling with this one, I'm 5 episodes in and I knew he would get to Atlantis eventually. He takes an enormous amount of latitude with his insights and ignores or brushes over a lot of facts about cultures independently developing pyramid construction. I did sit up when he...
  41. KambahOne

The culture of cover up continues within the church..."some unnamed third party" is the cause of the delay. You cannot believe a word these pricks say.
  42. KambahOne

Economics for a dummy.

Once again as a layman regarding economics, I'm getting the most confusing messages regarding our economy? The RBA Governor Philip Low comes out and says "labor's IR policy to encourage wages increase will be bad for inflation and must be limited". '...
  43. KambahOne

Am currently watching The Vow - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vow_(TV_series) Halfway through season 2 and this shit just keeps getting weirder and weirder. It's bewildering how intelligent, business owning, grounded people can get so deeply conned by these "gurus", they abandon all common...
  44. KambahOne

Economics for a dummy.

I'm hoping someone has a better grasp of economics and can explain the confusing headlines I'm seeing at the moment regarding inflation. There is all this talk about families struggling with the cost of living, inflation and stagnant wages etc with interest rates rising to curb it. But I'm also...
  45. KambahOne

U.S. Politics - Thread

America is the greatest coagulation of stupid on the face of the planet. It is literally the largest shit stain of dumb you can see from space.
  46. KambahOne

That's because you are wilfully ignorant of the facts. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/nov/07/french-cardinal-jean-pierre-ricard-admits-to-abusing-14-year-old-girl-35-years-ago One of France’s highest-ranking prelates of the Catholic Church has admitted abusing a 14-year-old girl 35...
  47. KambahOne

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

C'mon man, we'll take those 4 people. :grinning:
  48. KambahOne

The church mate, my beef has always been with churches and the corruption that exists within all organised religions in general. This thread was started about the Greek Orthodox Church and the corruption and greed of one priest. Here is yet another example -...
  49. KambahOne

Any "Lawnies" out there?

Cheers man I'll check it out.
  50. KambahOne

Any "Lawnies" out there?

While not as obsessed as some I know, I do like to keep my lawns looking good. The weather is killing me and the mower, every time I walk into the shed it starts cringing in the corner. I'm three times a fortnight at the moment. Clover is the bane of my existence, but with the help of a few...
  51. KambahOne

I want Catholics to look at their church in its entirety, not just the blinkered, wilfully ignorant view the vast majority have of it, you included. Like most Catholics you want to belong to the church but somehow separate yourselves from the immoral, unethical, downright criminal shit it gets...
  52. KambahOne

Science Stuff

https://ktla.com/news/nexstar-media-wire/photo-competition-reveals-how-horrifying-an-ant-face-is-up-close/ To be fair, getting too close to anyone’s face may prove a little terrifying. But a finalist in the 2022 Nikon Small World Photomicrography Competition captured an image that sheds light...
  53. KambahOne

It's a meme you precious little snowflake you, it's not meant as a statement of fact but to trigger you and other churchies...which it clearly did so mission accomplished. The pope is not accused of being a paedophile, but he accused of being a paedophile protector, so I'll ask you again, which...
  54. KambahOne

Lol, you've just described the super secret tribunals the vatican operates behind the treaty to protect paedophile priests. That's one of the main reasons for the treaty dumbarse, to protect paedophile priests from criminal prosecution. Crims talking to crims as you said.
  55. KambahOne

Whose worse, the paedophile or the people who protect the paedophile?
  56. KambahOne

Whose worse, the paedophile or the people who protect the paedophile?
  57. KambahOne

58. KambahOne

I was clever enough to prove that your church's hierarchy are actively protecting paedophiles. Twisting yourself into a pretzel to ignore that fact won't change it.
  59. KambahOne

It certainly demonstrates the putrid culture of the catholic church hierarchy seeing someone outspoken being punished like this as an example to others to tow the line. I'm sure the orders to punish poor old Bob came directly from the paedophile protecting Vatican. The catcholic church needs...
  60. KambahOne

If Father Bob is speaking out against paedophile priests in the catholic church, he's obviously not following Vatican doctrine and is being punished accordingly.
  61. KambahOne

You are naive beyond reasoning, the catholic church has billions, maybe trillions of property and financial assets across the globe. To say it's putting the donations and tax exemptions it gets to "good use" is completely laughable. Mate you are a scream. LOL
  62. KambahOne

But you do, every time you ignore the facts. The Vatican itself, the moral and ethical compass of the catholic church, is actively engaged in protecting paedophile priests. Those "millions of of good catholic people who do the right thing" also turn a willing blind eye to that fact. You judge...
  63. KambahOne

News DES SACKED: Manly axe club legend

I'll split the Trbojevic brothers with ya's, we'll take Jake you guys can have Tom?
  64. KambahOne

U.S. Politics - Thread

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-10-13/alex-jones-ordered-to-pay-more-in-damages/101529912 Alex Jones must pay $US965 million ($1.5b) in damages to numerous families of victims of the 2012 Sandy Hook mass shooting for falsely claiming they were actors who faked the tragedy. It's the second...
  65. KambahOne

"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

I'm a Michelin Chef on my BBQ, so you'll all have to wait till I peel the cover off it for this summer. I grow, pickle and BBQ beetroot, whole fish, pancakes, bananas, and the usual nosh. A recipe to try, boiled pasta (small shell is the best) and ice cream. Boil it, drain it, dump it on the...
  66. KambahOne

Science Stuff

So you were smart for a quantum second? :grinning:
  67. KambahOne

You want an actual fact, you see more with both eyes open. You keep defending that institute that protects paedophile priests, its your duty after all.
  68. KambahOne

That includes the vast majority of catholics who are wilfully ignorant of its "operations" as a protective enclave for paedophile priests. As has been pointed out previously, the Vatican operates above the law and puts more resources to protecting peadophile priests from prosecution than it does...
  69. KambahOne

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Chooks eye back

Yeah and it was a decision that left me stumped. Hutch is ok if he has to defend in the middle, but put in the backline and his lateral movement gets exposed.
  70. KambahOne

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Chooks eye back

Mate we had Drew Hutchinson in our backline for a lot of the back end of the season, as has been pointed out, we need more depth.
  71. KambahOne

My farking back hurts from laughing. Bravo brother.
  72. KambahOne

Bathurst races wild west camp site

The Safety car is going to do more laps than anyone else this year.
  73. KambahOne

This thread is brilliant.
  74. KambahOne

Other News Source Cameron Munster

I expect the Lich King will try and get Mitchell now as the Dolphin's principle signing?
  75. KambahOne

Science Stuff

Nobel Prize for Physics https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/physics/2022/press-release/ Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger have each conducted groundbreaking experiments using entangled quantum states, where two particles behave like a single unit even when they are separated. Their...
  76. KambahOne

Science Stuff

Nobel Prize for Chemistry https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/chemistry/2022/press-release/ The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2022 is about making difficult processes easier. Barry Sharpless and Morten Meldal have laid the foundation for a functional form of chemistry – click chemistry – in which...
  77. KambahOne

Repatriation of IS Wives and Children

I agree and people can be un-radicalised, particularly given they have now seen that side of it and look where it got them. Take a step back and you see they are first time criminals and should be treated as such. Cocaine Cassy was recently allowed back in after serving her time and no doubt she...
  78. KambahOne

Science Stuff

Swedish Scientist wins Nobel Prize for Medicine for discovering part of human evolution. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-10-04/nobel-prize-medicine-geneticist-genome-human-evolution/101498110 Swedish scientist Svante Paabo has won the Nobel Prize in Medicine for discoveries that helped...
  79. KambahOne

We'll see.
  80. KambahOne

Lol, you're deluded. A man as smart as Nick plans for his eventual demise. https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/roosters-chairman-nick-politis-preparing-500m-parting-gift-for-his-club-20180927-p5068k.html Nick set us up with a half a billion dollar property portfolio (4 years ago) that will fund...
  81. KambahOne

NRL Grand Final Entertainment.

I was there for that one, hilarious, they should bring him back and do it again for its comic value.
  82. KambahOne

Go On Record - Which team will win & which team do you want to win the GF?

If the Panthers lose this period of their dominance will be greatly lessened imo. To lose 12 or so games over a 3 year period and only achieve one GF win will take a lot of gloss off the club. That said, go Parra.
  83. KambahOne

Science Stuff

When a crash is a success. https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-s-dart-mission-hits-asteroid-in-first-ever-planetary-defense-test After 10 months flying in space, NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test (DART) – the world’s first planetary defense technology demonstration – successfully...
  84. KambahOne

Absolutely, we all get Nick Shrines as part of our memberships.
  85. KambahOne

Fox Sports RTS to return to the NRL in 2023.

As well as a position in the front office. :grinning:
  86. KambahOne

There are few realists amongst us.
  87. KambahOne

I realise it won't happen but check this out - Teddy Tupou Sui'ail'i Manu RTS That's a backline to give you wet dreams. :)
  88. KambahOne

Cults are the same thing.
  89. KambahOne

https://www.rugbypass.com/rugby-league/news/roger-tuivasa-sheck-could-return-to-nrl-next-season/ Roger Tuivasa-Sheck may have at least one NRL contract on the table for next season, Sir John Kirwan reported on Sky’s The Breakdown on Sunday night. The former Daley M (the NRL’s MVP award)...
  90. KambahOne

2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I kept the room booked. lol
  91. KambahOne

2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I just got out of rehab to see lol@souffs lose another prelim...it really does work.
  92. KambahOne

Souths - 5 Consecutive Prelim Finals - 1 GF - Zero Premierships

Remember that, they were up 14-0 and Sutton was carrying on like a pork chop. Not much more to add to this thread except lol@souffs.
  93. KambahOne

2022 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Panthers are relentless, they attack you with every play in every set regardless of where they are. Whilst being horribly wrong about them last night, I'm not that upset about the result. We beat lol@souffs tomorrow and I'll be beating off to that till kick off 2023, but if they win, I'll take...
  94. KambahOne

Cool man, hope they can provide you some enjoyment. The Eels are primed, they will make it three wins over Penrith this season.
  95. KambahOne

Cheers Zill. The best thing about Toops and Sua'ali'i returning is we separate Momo and Hutch, the thought of those two defending next to each other kept me up at night. I'm not too concerned about Cook returning, he's been known to go very quiet in big games or even have shockers. The Eels by...
  96. KambahOne

Mad Monday AFL version

NRL players do the nudie run, AFL players suck a dick. Maybe he's thinking of trying out for the AFLW?
  97. KambahOne

News Queen Elizabeth II Dies

A very sad day, a staunch and majestic lady and leader has passed away. RIP Your Majesty.
  98. KambahOne

Is The Kennel the most interesting discussion forum for Rugba Leeg ?

+1 - having sampled several RL sites, this is by far the best. Good forums, sensible mods and just the right density of lunatics.
  99. KambahOne

Latrell...

Rooster fans boo a traitorous, self-centred, big mouth set of love handles, while Scabbitoh fans send death threats to their own players. Joey Manu doesn't get booed because he's a great player and a class act. The green and red Tellie Tubby is only one of those.
  100. KambahOne

Your 2022 NRL Finals Week 1 Predictions?

Rads has been cleared to resume full contact training so is a certain starter for Sunday. JWH and Verills also cleared to play. Toops and Sua'ali'i resume training this week and both are aiming to be fit to play. Manu = calf strain 2-3 weeks.