Search results

1. N

Bondi stabbing

Watching the video of the dad...My heart is broken for him. I don't normally tear up but that got me in the feels As a father you bring your son into the world onto to find out youve raised a monster. I'm absolutely gutted for him He's got my respect for his complete honesty during an...
  2. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Hutch missed as many as he saved so he's a defensive liability. The idea hutch is a good defender is a myth Taffeta has experience as a half and is far more creative them hutch who as a slower half did not control the game Hutch is just a poor man's hodgiknson
  3. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

When the game is in the balance you need your half to stand up and own the match. Hutch failed his assignment but i doubt ciro is ballsy enough to drop him for taffe
  4. N

'The Dogs'

He seems genuine, I can't say the same about the others
  5. N

'The Dogs'

Hey guys, does it irk you when commentary refers to us as 'the dogs', I'm looking at you Cooper Cronk. Legendary commentators like Rabs and Sterlo back in the day either refer to us as Canterbury or the Bulldogs, Thoughts?
  6. N

Bulldogs Store Sale

I for one am sick of being Sydney Tools. Now can se please get our horses made by CCC
  7. N

Opinion Are our Current Problems Simply just another bad case of Pantheritis..

Please demonstrate were the up and in defence would get creamed. You can't so stop running your mouth. It's only outdated because we consistently trying to copy other teams like Melbourne and now Penrith. How has copying other teams done for us. It has only led us to the bottom of the ladder...
  8. N

Opinion Are our Current Problems Simply just another bad case of Pantheritis..

Seriously how old are some of you guys comments like we have to find our won style. Wtf we have our own style. The up and in defence/the entertainers. This is how we play footy. Any of the top 30 that can't hack it can get off at the next bus stop.
  9. N

Opinion Your plan to save our club ?

1. Brick back the up and in defence 2. Peak fitness 3. Aggression and intent Deadset how come we keep trying replicate the panthers when we have the best club culture to fall back on
  10. N

News BULLDOGS KEEPING AN EYE ON VERSATILE PANTHER

1. Averillo 6. Burton 7. Samon 9. Mahoney He's definitely an upgrade on Flanagan. I like his no compromise style of footy. Unpopular opnion but i think he is definitely a great coup for the club
  11. N

Gould says relax origin eligibility

Problem with NRL is its governed by by an Australian body that is completely bias to the Australian game. If you gave the same amount of $$ for other national games you could have a better spread of international teams and games. NRL needs a FIFA like government not overuled by white Aussies...
  12. N

2022 Round 16 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Winger contest of Taylan May vs Joseph Sua'ali'i has been pretty good
  13. N

Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

Averillo has been a revalation at fullback. Obviously those high balls from Burton at training has allowed him to develop his game immensely.
  14. N

Fitness/Conditioning and Rebuilds

Sarcasm detected In all seriousness did these facilities fall apart or is feeding em quaterpounders at lunchtime. Fat slobs the lot of em
  15. N

Fitness/Conditioning and Rebuilds

Weres the hyperactive chamber des built for us? Weres the state of the art world class gym How come the coach continues to run 3 forwards and a back from the bench fully aware that he will not use his whole bench until the 76th minute. I can handle an L but you don't need to be a genius to...
  16. N

Opinion Not convinced we improve next year

Rebuilds are a lie. Any team can go from the bottom to the top. We did it in 2009 with Kevin More ffs.