Search results

1. 0

Official A MESSAGE FROM THE BOSS

Therein lies the crux of the problem with your clique of trolling, bullying troublemakers. You view anyone that does not directly financially support the club as irrelevant. You know, the people that buy jerseys and other merchandise, turn up to games including those of our younger...
  2. 0

NSW GOVT IN SPORTS FUNDING RORTS AS WELL

Problem is, people keep voting for the two coalitions, rather than vote for a third party and put the coalitions at the end of the ballot paper! Stupid short sighted grants and bonuses bribing people that should know far better.
  3. 0

The "R U OK ?" Thread

You control your destiny and every choice and a trade-off between benefit and adversity. Only you know what you actually want and are willing to trade for that and change that ratio.
  4. 0

I how I wish I could be so complacent in being an accepting loser. So iirc, it's stated about 50 turned up. So going by your facts and figures, a few more than 50 are happy and we've a total 2020 membership of ~100. Yeah, I can smell the fish from here.
  5. 0

Science Stuff

Something to keep folks occupied. https://imgur.com/gallery/sdKrnen And some food for thought. https://imgur.com/t/science_and_tech/x0EkC
  6. 0

Opinion Foran compensation?

Surprised he's not smashing the Breg whilst doing those exercises.
  7. 0

Science Stuff

Pepcon or Mythbusters cement truck episode explosion?
  8. 0

Science Stuff

I've always liked the K.I.S.S principle. Ask simple questions with an expectation of a simple answer. What happens when you compress matter? It creates a byproduct, namely heat. So if all of the universe is compressed into one atomic cell, despite infinitesimal density, the heat created doing so...
  9. 0

Bush Fires

Weird how life imitates itself upon different scales.
  10. 0

I have my moments :)
  11. 0

So you could go as far as saying you're hearing diddly squat from them?
  12. 0

Do we have a major sponsor yet

Pfft Wa culture, if that's the case, EMU Draft should be on our jersey!
  13. 0

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Hey, at least i'm being polite and inquiring. There's no need for derogatory commentary as a form of attack. At least you don't deny it though, respect for that.
  14. 0

Hair removal

It is an urban myth that hair removed as a part of grooming grows back thicker. I'm happy for the above commentary to cite a .edu source re-educating me though. Also, nothing wrong with not desiring to smell like a shit tin in a heatwave, due to the bacteria that live on hair and just love...
  15. 0

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Particularly Police officers. They get away with a lot more than the average Joe Public does, all due to being a particular public servant!
  16. 0

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Hmm, where have I seen that posting style before? What now banned account did you post under before?
  17. 0

That's an attitude that stumps me. If "the shithole they came from is better than here" why the fuck don't they just fuck on off back to there? For fucks sake, I'm sure most people would fundraise to send these antisocial derro's on a one way trip and be barred from ever entering the country again.
  18. 0

When do the school holidays end again?
  19. 0

Sitting tests in anything but English should be illegal! How the fuck when licensed, are they going to read signs, if not in Retardistainian?
  20. 0

At the end of the day, what with all our differing opinions, lets not forget one thing. We ALL want to see OUR side winning again, and regularly, hopefully with an entertaining style.
  21. 0

Maybe they think it's the 'Like' button?
  22. 0

Hi Nasheed, can I can some crumpets?
  23. 0

Kennel BBQ

Vaucluse or St Ives Jew ?
  24. 0

First Letter Game

Oh I'm fucked!
  25. 0

Bush Fires

That's offensive! *ducks*
  26. 0

The everything Indian Dog thread

Really? Wow, a lot more kinda makes sense now. What was it for?
  27. 0

Did Iran do it?

Man who go to bed horny, wake up feeling stiff...
  28. 0

Bush Fires

Some of those side links :o
  29. 0

Bush Fires

We fucked!
  30. 0

The everything Indian Dog thread

Wish he would come back, just so I'm not left out and get the @Indiandog experience. Not sure if I actually want it though, but yeah...
  31. 0

Did Iran do it?

Just tell them Barrack Osama Bin Trump did it. Crisis averted :P
  32. 0

Did Iran do it?

Do you forget the state Iran was in before Murica intervened? It was one of the most affluent and liberal countries in the middle east due to the White Revolution. Murica has aided the destruction of a relatively liberal state, for what we have today since the late 70's!
  33. 0

Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

Give them a pick between Elliot, Tolman, Holland and Montoya. Maybe two if they pay part of his salary for the rest of his contract with them.
  34. 0

Hazem El Masri - 2000 - 2009 Decade Record

Hey Nasheed :)
  35. 0

Did Iran do it?

Imagine being one of the majority that's just over all of this shit, yet effectively powerless to enact productive change.
  36. 0

Did Iran do it?

Probably renters too!
  37. 0

No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Mate, if you read back, you will see I'm querying a staff members assertion and seeking to include you into it :) Best to ask the staff member who they think you are, as they don't want to divulge that to me.
  38. 0

Did Iran do it?

On the face of it, he's what Murica needs, yet one can't help the nagging feeling that all is not what it seems.
  39. 0

Did Iran do it?

Kind of feel for Iran. They're nothing but a pawn in the global bankings game to have a centralised bank in every country! Iran currently is one of a handful that doesn't! North Korea doesn't, Iraq didn't until they were 'liberated'.
  40. 0

Oh? So who do we formerly know them as? More importantly, @Frank why are you posting this under another account?
  41. 0

How do I tell a barista that he makes a shit coffee?

@Blue_boost How do I tell a forum member that he makes shit threads?
  42. 0

Donations: Help support our fellow Aussies

Please keep our wildlife in mind when donating. Also, donations don't necessarily have to be money. I've a friend who is a wildlife rescue volunteer and she is requesting medical supplies, equipment and medication. Expired unused items are fine, so those working in the health industry, think...
  43. 0

BBQ Carnivore - Thread

https://www.dcblades.com/about Those into their knives may find that link of interest. I've nothing but positive experience with him.
  44. 0

Israel Folau back

Don't have to agree with his opinion to believe he holds the right to one ;)
  45. 0

BBQ Carnivore - Thread

Apparently their high end meat is ok value for money, yet avoid the value range.
  46. 0

News Bulldogs could be denied salary cap relief for Kieran Foran injury!

IT appears as simple as one viewing from NRL aspect and the other viewing from a legal aspect. Both points hold merit, yet ultimately, the law reigns supreme and unless the NRLol is willing to accept liability for forcing medical negligence suits on clubs, then they've nil leg to stand upon and...
  47. 0

Political compass

Ask them to sit the test as well. I feel the majority end up surprised with their results :)
  48. 0

Israel Folau back

I'm speculating here, yet take a stand equates to actually test the relevant legislation and set a precedent, hopefully in favour of the right for people's privacy from employers sticking their nose where it doesn't belong!
  49. 0

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Exc Exception from the rule. Normally both would be arrested.
  50. 0

News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Can not help but feel that RA was pushed by influences in corporate Australia to settle, thus preventing the risk of a precedent being set, that would potentially harm them.
  51. 0

South Sydney star Cody Walker at crossroads after new contract offer comes up short

Rather we invested in our juniors, so they hang around a bit longer whilst Pay figures out he can actually drop people from the team and try out promising talent!
  52. 0

Aware of as such, thus the alternative avenue of forcing his hand due to employer duty of care to the employee. If the club feels he can not meet his contracted duties, pays him out for said contract and ensures that they comply with WorkCover and insurance requirements, I see nil reason they're...
  53. 0

Rent vs Buy

Time you moved out of Airds. No wonder you brag about being a homeowner!
  54. 0

News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Link? About time Uncle RayRay is forced upon the sword and finally put to rest, once and for all. Retire back to NZ corporate obscurity.
  55. 0

Rent vs Buy

You wish it was 36 inches :P @Blue_boost Renters have freedom that homeowners don't. They can up and leave at short notice. Also according to your logic, having the latest iPhone makes them superior than the plebs with older phones, paying off $1mil+ properties in Shitney! Must suck to be...
  56. 0

Is there any such thing as a friend?

"Friendship is never established as an understood relation. It is a miracle which requires constant proofs. It is an exercise of the purest imagination and of the rarest faith." - Henry David Thoreau Most 'friends' are akin to a shadow, there when shining your brightest, yet disappear when...
  57. 0

Medically retire him under duty of care concerns. Fuck him if he doesn't like it. Advise him the Workcover insurer will now take over his medical and rehabilitation issues. Just get him out of Belmore for good! Welcome back, a few here, despite their misgivings over your views at times, have...
  58. 0

Black friday sales!!! What tv did you buy

Wow! Every LG item in this household and a few other have given nothing but grief!
  59. 0

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Go see your GP mate.
  60. 0

No Source another one wants out of storm

Bulldogs DNA?
  61. 0

Major Sponser

Come on, have some faith in the board. Sheesh, the other day I overheard them talking about their game plan in approaching Masters, so something's happening :)
  62. 0

Give him another 10 minutes and that may nave been the case. Sounds like they're desperate for sales. Wonder why...
  63. 0

TGG's near me are absolute arseholes. Have caught them out multiple times bullshitting, fabricating prices etc.
  64. 0

I think most folks don't care where your dog shits in public, as long as it is not where they're going to step upon it! If it is, that's when you should remove it imo, as no one likes cleaning dog shit out of their shoes!
  65. 0

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Best of luck and hope the unemployment period is minimal.
  66. 0

Why can't we all just take a month off hating each other and collectively hate the rorters and nrlol ? It is the festive season, so miracles are possible!
  67. 0

Similarity is obvious, and you bought one, yet bag out the other! Probably paid too much anyhow, when you could of got one of these beauties. https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/ffalcon-40-inches-f1-fhd-led-tv-40f1
  68. 0

They're a one use baton though :( Better than LG though, they break in your hands! I'd rather TCL over LG. Swap you for a 37" tv and a Bulla sours spits wrapper!
  69. 0

Know what's the worst part of the shitstorm? There are a few troublemakers, deliberately spreading shit to wedge between those that hold a difference of opinion, as a part of an agenda. Remove them, and I strongly suspect the large majority of shit disappears with it! Yet that would require...
  70. 0

For a limited time, buy anything from @ASSASSIN and save 150%! I've dibs on the properties and car :P
  71. 0

Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

He's probably better off going with $BW for a year or two, then consider returning if anyone's interested.
  72. 0

At least they will work for a while when you get them home, unlike LG! Yet to have one work in this house!
  73. 0

Kinessa Johnson: US army veteran hunts poachers in Africa

Either way, they're both bloody hairy!
  74. 0

LingLong, parent company of Lucky Goldstar!
  75. 0

News Sherwin: It's good to be around the boys

Can we get Ennis back as well to coach our hooker?
  76. 0

LG? Bahaha, cheap arsed nasty shit! Buy a Samsung or better yet, a Sony tightarse renter!
  77. 0

Gold https://i.imgur.com/zrObNWm.mp4 WTF? https://i.imgur.com/Abh0GGm.mp4 No! happy ending https://i.imgur.com/P3Yzpsr.mp4
  78. 0

Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Here, have a tissue, actually, have the whole box and this pic of Grant too! Better now pwincess?
  79. 0

Official Latrell Mitchell to Souths

What gets me, is usually clubs will play the game, in order to inflate a players price.
  80. 0

Is Aiden Tolman a club legend?

Maybe he should be our 9 then?
  81. 0

Opinion Dogged division over player dividends

Speedy recovery there.
  82. 0

Israel Folau back

Breach of legal contract, being fought in a court of law, yet nothing illegal allegedly done? Things that make you go hmm...
  83. 0

It's not about repression, yet about a cash cow with privatised prisons, and if you think it's not happening here, let me introduce you to the *****, also known as SERCO!
  84. 0

Kinessa Johnson: US army veteran hunts poachers in Africa

maybe the far left can do the honourable thing, and save the wildlife, by offering themselves up instead? We are overpopulating the planet, so culling the herd will be good for mother Earth.
  85. 0

Official Harry Grant extends.

My apologies Brad, I confuse you and your alter ego profile which you go under the guise of Brady!
  86. 0

Israel Folau back

How else would you word being restricted to your employer's policies in all aspects of your life?
  87. 0

Solar power

John B Goodenough is a living legend! SSB (solid state batteries) if realised will be a game changer, and the company that holds that patent, will realise a fortune.
  88. 0

Etiquette for mates that get divorced and remarried

Guys, you do realise that this is likely horses alt account, right? In case it is not, @OP the best gift you could give me, if I was a good friend of yours, is no longer be my friend! Truth be know, the guy probably can't stand you, has tried to politely advise you of such, yet you're too thick...
  89. 0

Official Latrell Mitchell to Souths

At what? Its shadow?
  90. 0

WWOS MOLE Jake Granville being shopped around

Sign as a 'half' for a year on tree fiddy?
  91. 0

Shane Flanagan officially signs with St George Illawarra Dragons

With limited input being an assistant only, it will be interesting to see any change in St Gronks next year. If there is, it's probably safe to put it down to Shane's influence, which will determine his worth.
  92. 0

Official Hoppa Re-signed till 2021

Don't think he is allowed to coach again until after he's done two years as an assistant, which I believe he's doing at St Gronks.
  93. 0

A message from Lynne

What's wrong with what's offered to eat? I've enjoyed what's been on offer.
  94. 0

Official Bulldogs contract list

Knowing Pay, probably waiting to try him out as our next #9 half way thru the season!
  95. 0

Israel Folau back

They employ us to complete a task for payment! The other option, irrelevant how you word it, is enslavement! What's that saying that goes along the lines of "I might not agree with what you say, yet will fight tooth and nail for your right to say it!"? Too many are marrying separate issues here.
  96. 0

7 weeks till xmas

Family Courts are not helping the matter either, thus why we need Pauline doing what she is!