Search results

1. Abu Dhabi Dog

Official STEVE PRICE TO BECOME BULLDOGS' NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF FOOTBALL

Are you still bleaching your anus for Dib? I know your a proud Greek who gloats about being the founders of anal sex, but the rest of the world is prouder for introducing anal sex to the opposite sex
  2. Abu Dhabi Dog

Official STEVE PRICE TO BECOME BULLDOGS' NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF FOOTBALL

As they say, once a dickhead always a dickhead
  3. Abu Dhabi Dog

(Poll)Will you tune in next season if pay is coach?

I just had a look at the kennels moderator list, and invisible is not on it. Must be having a sook now along with the bloke who made this thread up. I've been lurking for a while and invisible was constantly out of control and abused his moderator function button when agendas did not suit his...
  4. Abu Dhabi Dog

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Foran being shopped around

Adios Kieran and Dean Hola Justin, Josh and Joseph
  5. Abu Dhabi Dog

News Kieran Foran Cleared of Serious Injury

Obviously the previous board couldn't give two hoots...... Stop and think for a moment.... Kieran Foran is on more money than Cameron Munster, Cameron Smith, Cooper Cronk, James Tedesco, Tom Trbojevic, Luke Keary, Kalyn Ponga, James Maloney, Damien Cook, Ben Hunt, Jason Taumalolo, Roger...
  6. Abu Dhabi Dog

Official Bulldogs release Rhyse Martin to Super League

Good. They promoted 2 players who will now be on minimum wage and the left over money can be used for better players who have first grade experience. You're not going to stockpile a 30 man squad with every player having first grade experience under the salary cap
  7. Abu Dhabi Dog

Lynne Anderson on our Rebuild

The Andersons have done a terrific job off the field. Dean Pay has been a failure and will pay the price in due course. The club cannot afford to have anymore Lebs, Greeks, etc at any board level. They had their chances, pocketed the profits and left the club out to dry Weezler can go suck...
  8. Abu Dhabi Dog

Lynne Anderson on our Rebuild

Waiting for all the habibs to come back from the IVY this evening/morning and put in their 2 bobs worth
  9. Abu Dhabi Dog

NO LOGIC or Commonsense applied

It is not the coaches job to draw up the contracts, sign off on the contracts and calculate and administer the salary cap and pay the wages. The salary cap is on the administration department (i.e Board, CEO, etc) and the on field performances are on the coach. So in regards to the salary cap...
  10. Abu Dhabi Dog

Penrith are Paying Part of DWZ's Salary

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs:)
  11. Abu Dhabi Dog

Should of noted "sarcasm" for the slow ones A quote by the great Paul Keating.... https://www.upi.com/Archives/1994/06/23/Australian-PM-under-fire-for-rude-remark/7880772344000/ Bruce, grab your brolly and take a hike to your local bottle-o, and purchase a sense of humor you uptight twat
  12. Abu Dhabi Dog

NO LOGIC or Commonsense applied

Hasler's style was predictive and boring. You could never question the defence of Des Hasler coached sides, but Des did fall way behind with our attack. In regards to the "mess", the outdated playing style Des had was a mess, and since Pay took over its taken a larger plummet down the hole...
  13. Abu Dhabi Dog

From memory Foran has 5 mouth's to feed plus child support for 2 of his children. Dont think his father would be helping out to feed other peoples children. On another note, the UK is not Australia and the lifestyle in the UK/Europe is absolutely brilliant when your loaded up with cash...
  14. Abu Dhabi Dog

Thanks for your feedback but i take my colleagues word over yours. Mitchell is definitely a load of baloney and if Welch does decide to leave Melbourne, he will be going to Parra
  15. Abu Dhabi Dog

Positions were not mentioned. They are after a couple of young seasoned players (ie Turbo bros) and they are after a few players who would add value and who are not wanted by other clubs, who are still under contract and willing to pay a % of their salaries.
  16. Abu Dhabi Dog

From what i have been told from a few colleagues who are involved with minor sponsorship at the Dogs is that; - Dean Pay will not be coach next year, and that is a certainty. (In regards to his replacement, i have not been told) - We were chasing Luke Thompson from St. Helens but he has...
  17. Abu Dhabi Dog

Josh McGuire Dirtiest player in the game

Along with Chambers and Hodges, my most hated grubs of all time
  18. Abu Dhabi Dog

RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

Without a doubt! I have been told that Pay will not be here next year in accordance with his performance clauses which were put in place when he was given a 1 year extension.
  19. Abu Dhabi Dog

I dont know how to quote like you have, but to keep it short and simple - 1. Players you mentioned - how much were they on and what % of the cap did they take? 2. "Decent" outside back is not one that is on a million dollars. 3. Decent spine players are definitely hard to come across, and...
  20. Abu Dhabi Dog

I specifically said to have a crack at the premiership. There is alot more that goes to winning a comp behind the scenes. Manly were coached by Barrett, and its quite obvious he couldnt get the best out of them, as you can see Hasler has this season. What is DNA these days? Were Thurston...
  21. Abu Dhabi Dog

I would start with the hooker - Jayden Brailey. It is obvious from Jayden himself who is looking to leave at the end of the year for an opportunity as a starting hooker. He is no Smith or Cook, but he is very capable. Turbo brothers - Very unlikely they will leave Manly, BUT i would throw an...
  22. Abu Dhabi Dog

You do not build a squad around a centre and a million dollar one at that. It was obvious to see last night in the Origin what a good and experienced halve does and brings to a team - James Maloney All previous NRL premiership winners had a complete spine 18' - Tedesco, Keary, Cronk, Friend...
  23. Abu Dhabi Dog

Consolidated Pay Thread

When you throw out wild allegations like that, always start off your sentence with, "in my opinion"
  24. Abu Dhabi Dog

The next 12 months

lol @ Peponis. No more Greeks or Lebs to be running in any board committee's or levels. I'm an Arab, and trust me, when it comes to self-interest these are the cream of the crops.
  25. Abu Dhabi Dog

Our future 6 and 7

That 2012 squad was absolutely brilliant in terms of a balanced squad. The Dogs will not be seeing a balanced squad like that for a very very very long time Time to call Kevin Moore in for some recruiting.....
  26. Abu Dhabi Dog

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Ponga, Mitchell, Turbo bros. - The kennel pipe dreams
  27. Abu Dhabi Dog

He should of been signed when he was available at the same time as Foran. The club fucked up by signing the wrong player. Too little, too late now
  28. Abu Dhabi Dog

Hasler signed Williams on 600k a year, 800+ for Mbye, 850 on Woods, 850 for fifita (before it fell through) and if you think Hasler will allow the brothers to leave Manly, you dreamers are suffering from very severe cases of hallucinations