Search results

1. Doooogiez

WORST Bulldogs team 1996-2020

What the fuck
  2. Doooogiez

Do we only have 2 pool games?

Just confirming.... Do we only have two pool games??? Eels and Sharks???? The dragons are in our pool too? Wtf
  3. Doooogiez

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

I am so sick of this forum.... What is with people's opinion becoming a rumour.... Or thinking we care.... Give us legit rumours not who you want to sign....
  4. Doooogiez

News Best prop in the world headed to belmore ?

Yeah announced tomorrow.....
  5. Doooogiez

Any interest in Alex Johnston or Adam Doueihi?

Sounds like another mbye
  6. Doooogiez

Highlight of the Season

Seeing our captain have DWZ back and calling Nathan Brown a fucking wanker... Then lachie Lewis tackle hahaha
  7. Doooogiez

News 'I wish he hit me front on': DWZ unimpressed Brown's charge

With the Hoppa try, you can hear the ref say to Gutho that it would have been a penalty try if he had not retained possession..
  8. Doooogiez

Tears

Up Up the dogs!
  9. Doooogiez

Renouf’s breakout game!

Just thought I would post this.... Really liking this kid and he is warming up to the challenge of NRL, has been solid since coming onto the bench..... Wasn't sure of him after last year, but looking good now! Up the dogs!
  10. Doooogiez

Moses: Dogs snubbing 'best thing that's happened to me'

It was the best thing for the Bulldogs that he didn't come... Can't stand him as a person or player
  11. Doooogiez

What if we don't get a Hooker

I think keep JMK... He has been doing a good job this year. Good player
  12. Doooogiez

Opinion Keep long term - Keep short term - Dont re-sign

But that's my point... He is a prop... One of our halves should be up there getting the ball...
  13. Doooogiez

Yep same here... When Hoppa made the break the other night, from the play the ball it went to Tolman I was so annoyed.. . But in saying that, is the onus on one of our halves to push him out of the way and say give me the ball? Maybe they aren't doing that, who knows.
  14. Doooogiez

Is Britt any good? I literally only saw him in the dogs game on the weekend... Didn't look that crash hot, got smashed multiple times
  15. Doooogiez

Honestly, I agree with that minus Tolman... Every team needs a Tolman, someone just needs to tell him to stop being at 1st receiver near the try line... And pay him less (isn't he on something ridiculous at the moment?).
  16. Doooogiez

Adam Elliott earned this

Deffs deserved it though after the great game he had
  17. Doooogiez

Adam Elliott earned this

New Sam Kasiano has arrived... KFC style
  18. Doooogiez

News Josh Jackson Interview

Stalker
  19. Doooogiez

Official Round 17 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

We sure will. I Do hope that if Meaney isn't playing FB that he is in NSW Cup... I think he is a good young player, but will be found out on the wing. Just doesn't make sense to have a fullback like Meaney on the wing... Sure it works with RTS, Tommy T... but Meaney doesnt have the strength or...
  20. Doooogiez

Or I could be completely wrong lol
  21. Doooogiez

I reckon Holland will come in for Meaney... Montoya to wing and Holland centre....
  22. Doooogiez

Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

With Tolman given the ball every set on the fourth close to the line, in the hope he can set up a few...............
  23. Doooogiez

Lynne Anderson on our Rebuild

My feedback on the rebuild: Hurry up!
  24. Doooogiez

A Positive Bulldogs Thread for a Change

A whisperer is a positive? On a more positive note.... Go Dogs