Search results

1. Total Fool

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

So Topine was asked by the NRL to go to HQ and tell them what happened & he declined. The NRL players association also tried to intervene and got nothing from Topine. The guys on NRL 360 said that last night… so clearly to me, this was always going to be a cash grab by taking it to court. I hope...
  2. Total Fool

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

By starting that flop Patolo who’s history with injuries is as long as a goal post, why would CC go in with just one f’cuking prop on the bench…. If we lose a close one today, then it’s all on CC
  3. Total Fool

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

I’ll have a Black Sambucca with Coke please….. make it a double
  4. Total Fool

Rumour Sexton to replace Fogarty ?

Hahahaha…. The Bulldogs doing a deal! The last time we did a swap/deal, we let S Lane go for RFM…. All other deals, we’ve been bent over backwards
  5. Total Fool

News 'Start fast and get big metres': Kikau ready to fire against Storm

Sportsbet has Chris Patolo at $5 to tear a pec putting on his jersey
  6. Total Fool

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Schuster reminds me of B Cartwright Cartwright had huge wraps on him in his early 20’s, went MIA at the Panthers & Titans…. Then all of the sudden kicked into gear in a huge way at the Eels. So if Gus is “possibly” interested…. I’m sure he’ll be making the Scum Eagles pay a huge chunk of his...
  7. Total Fool

News Gould drops cryptic clue over star forward’s future

It’s been good the 1yr & 2yr deals that Gus has been handing out to the imports… prove yourself & you’ll get a longer & no doubt a beefed up deal! Case in point Max King & Presto! Mann, Curran etc all on 2yr deals, no doubt will be extended based on their early season form!! Funny now that a...
  8. Total Fool

'The Dogs'

Mate…. With what the club has dished out the past 5 or 6 yrs, I’ve called them a lot worse
  9. Total Fool

Fridays weather

We haven’t been offloading much in tackles, so with a bit of rain tomorrow, maybe the Roosters might take caution too
  10. Total Fool

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

That explains why @Joelmcevoy2 has climbed the Opera House as protest this morning
  11. Total Fool

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

I don’t see why Hutchinson is copping all the headlines when big $$$$ signing Burton delivers literally sweet FA most weeks! When Burton goes MIA inside the opposition red zone…. Then the domino effect is Mahoney starts going sideways with poor choices and our prized strike weapons...
  12. Total Fool

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Sam way he wasted Top 30 spots last year on flops like F Brown, J Reynolds & co
  13. Total Fool

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

I’d start to be worried if CC started getting team sheets from joelmcevoy
  14. Total Fool

News Canterbury backrower Viliame Kikau says Bulldogs won’t be the club to milk obstruction penalties

for the love of god…. STFU Kikau! why would you not exploit the rules/milking…. Just like that slob Latrell did when Mahoney barely got a finger on him & he fell like a sack of sh1t, resulting in a penalty by that c#nt Sutton & next set they scored a try. Champions at milking are M Moses, J...
  15. Total Fool

BUZZ tweet

Is he…. Good! He’s blocked me the f’wit
  16. Total Fool

BUZZ tweet

Marki, this f’wit would still find something to whinge about even if we won the comp! He & his mates have a clear agenda against the Club & Gus
  17. Total Fool

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Who remembers when Isaac Luke in a game getting knocked out when Kasiano’s hip I think it was knocked him the f@ck out in a try scoring situation….
  18. Total Fool

Official Tino Fa'asuamaleaui out for the season with ACL

I didn’t know your can rupture ACL’s In your forearms?
  19. Total Fool

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

I agree…. Especially with Parramatta so short on backline stock! And like the Raiders, Parramatta I believe are overstocked with forwards hence why they cut a couple the past week to free up some spots. We are overstocked with backline players & I feel, someone will come in for Skelton with...
  20. Total Fool

I agree…. Especially with Parramatta so short on backline stock! And like the Raiders, Parramatta I believe are overstocked with forwards hence why they cut a couple the past week to free up some spots. We are overstocked with backline players & I feel, someone will come in for Skelton with...
  21. Total Fool

Calm down Joel…. Are you teething? I recommend to pop some Bonjella on them gums before you head to bed ok mate!
  22. Total Fool

Joel…. Looks like we’re gonna sign former Australian Spin Bowler Tim May, but he won’t be part of the Top 30 is that ok mate?
  23. Total Fool

Arghhh welcome back buddy What’s the goss on the May brothers?
  24. Total Fool

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

He’s havin coffee with Guus, David Holland, Klemmer & Makahesi Makatoa
  25. Total Fool

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

It’s the passing of the ball sideways in slow motion without any thought of trying to run to the line, engage with the defending team and try to create gaps etc or even the offloads are almost non existent…. Doesn’t matter how many players we sign, premiership winners etc… it’s like it’s built...
  26. Total Fool

What’s the score please guys in NSW cup?
  27. Total Fool

Rumour Some new bloke

Surely David Holland can fill us in? Is this signing true or just a rumour Davie boy? Did Guus Hiddink tell you anything at Jobel’s this morning?
  28. Total Fool

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

OMG… the guy can’t crack Parra’s Reggie’s team, yet we’re rumoured to have signed this flop…. Don’t tell me it’s a Top 30 deal too??
  29. Total Fool

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Well that’s one down (in Hunt) who always seems to play well against us…
  30. Total Fool

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Can’t wait for Gus to blame previous administration on the Burton deal….
  31. Total Fool

Official Gus on Twitter

Wait WHAT….? So you’re telling me everything David Holland has posted on here is not believable??
  32. Total Fool

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

What a load of crap…. The Storm are not full of Jr’s! I think they’ve also got just one or two Jr’s that have come thru their systems…. The rest are imports! It’s the way it is…. It’ll be another 2 or 3 years before the next crop of ACTUAL Jr’s from our SG Ball/Flegg get a gig in 1st grade
  33. Total Fool

There’s a lot of similarities between Skelton & Greg Marzhew Marzhew was given no chances at both Parramatta & the Titans due to being suspect in defence & under the high ball… then picks up a gig at the Knights & the rest is history! Skelton ain’t the finished product, but his strengths far...
  34. Total Fool

How isnt Perham playing in Ron Massey Cup after allowing his opposite score 5 f’king tries against him? Perham’s defence… with a couple of them was absolutely atrocious
  35. Total Fool

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

100% And for those calling for young pup O’Neill to be drafted into 1st grade…. NO WAY IN HELL! Why throw a kid in when he’s be playing the least feared front row not just in the NRL, but I’d say NSW Cup.
  36. Total Fool

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Our Wingers/Fullback… Didn’t these guys all spend a bit of time working with the AFL West Sydney Giants on their bloody catching skills in the off season? why can’t they defuse or catch bombs ffs?
  37. Total Fool

It why I absolutely hate it when the Burtons, Kikau’s etc talk like t up before the game only for the seniors/big $$$ recruits to go MIA n game day….
  38. Total Fool

it’s his running style…. He runs like he’s a figure skater on ice
  39. Total Fool

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Flanagan inherites a squad of misfits as well as picking up some scraps (Flanagan Jr, RFM, Eisenhuth) and has them firing…. Yet Ciraldo has been given everything he’s asked for (entire new top 30) & we still looked clueless n f#cked!
  40. Total Fool

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

I just called the painter over to Belmore… that Bulldogs player painting shrine outside Jobel’s is gonna need another new paint job!
  41. Total Fool

Yet again unfortunately… we make a stupid error (Taafe) and from that point on, we struggle to turn that momentum back our way! It’s been all the Eels since that f#ck up! And with the size and skill of the Eels pack… we’re no chance of getting anywhere near the Eels on the scoreboard! Burton’s...
  42. Total Fool

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

We can now move on from this Taylan May crap it seems:-
  43. Total Fool

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

Enough of the talking…. Just deliver!
  44. Total Fool

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

BBO now a NSW Cup registered player, not top 30 anymore
  45. Total Fool

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

I think he meant…
  46. Total Fool

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Wait till the Good Friday clash…. They always seem to get a leg up thanks to that f’ucking gymp G Sutton
  47. Total Fool

News Why Canterbury’s $3.3m marquee signing will play in the centres … for now

Well said mate…. If you look at the Sharks, it’s virtually the same starting 13 for the past 2-3 years! They’ve got their combinations down pact, us on the other hand, we’ve gutted an entire Top 30 in the space of f’king 3yrs. The signs are positive so far after a couple of trials, let’s wait...
  48. Total Fool

3.2.1 vs sharks

Blake Wilson did some good things… Presto was solid
  49. Total Fool

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Wash your mouth out… David said we signed Ruud Van Nistlerooy! He overheard it when he was having coffee with Guus Hiddink
  50. Total Fool

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

He’ll more likely sit in Reggies for ages…. I doubt he’ll play 1st grade
  51. Total Fool

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Crichton will become an excellent captain & isn’t afraid to speak to the dodgy refs either
  52. Total Fool

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Princess aye…. Not sure why you’re getting so defensive! And what if your info on Sutton is wrong too & plays a lot of minutes this season be it in Reggie’s or 1st’s?
  53. Total Fool

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Good move by the club. Surely Reed will be made VC. Burton can barely string a sentence together, so he doesn’t need anymore burden except to focus on lifting his game to another level in 2024. Well done Ciro
  54. Total Fool

Bro where do you get your information from to make such claims?
  55. Total Fool

For the love of Perham’s 2 left feet…. Why are some whinging about Taafe, Tracey & co? Surely you all saw signs of Improvement by parts of the squad last Thursday and if they Improve even further with what should be a full strength team on Friday, then we all should be excited for the upcoming...
  56. Total Fool

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Please… every single kick that Taafe took on Thursday night he ran it back hard & with gusto to make as many metres possible. Compare that to Perham who would have stepped, jinked & ankle tapped himself! Some of these guys played 40mins…. Give it time FFS for all the guys to gel
  57. Total Fool

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Thanks for the update bro.
  58. Total Fool

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

What’s wrong with some of you? Defensively so much better, and more depth in attack as well. Salmon has been awesome so far
  59. Total Fool

Official Nsw Cup trial Team List

Cheers mate…. Have you got the starting side for the Bulldogs NSW Cup?
  60. Total Fool

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

All I want to see from Trial No.1 is more structure & energy in Defence & the boys to be 80mins fit. That’s all. Tries, big score lines etc will come off the back of the above no doubt!
  61. Total Fool

News Burton supports young stars as Bulldogs release Flegg champions

I like Burton… but f’uck I wish he doesn’t conduct any interviews
  62. Total Fool

Good to see Ex Dog Tui Katoa named for Storm. He had that head injury with us, almost retired from the game, came back thru Roosters Cup and a chance at the Storm now. Good on him
  63. Total Fool

Will Trey Mooney & Makatoa be named as our starting props?
  64. Total Fool

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

Bloody oath… and why does that f’wit block people telling the truth?
  65. Total Fool

News Jayden Tanner

I told you…. Absolutely delicious! Poor Mrs Fool tonight is gonna cop it!!
  66. Total Fool

News Jayden Tanner

Ok I will….
  67. Total Fool

News Jayden Tanner

Have you seen Tanner’s BBQ Chicken of a partner? She’s absolutely delicious looking!!
  68. Total Fool

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

Absolutely f’king unreal seeing him at bloody Belmore!!! Was the bloke that Jon Jones tackled JoelMcEvoy?
  69. Total Fool

Official Gus on Twitter

Maybe the artist got a tip from Gus that King won’t be with us for much longer & to save him a trip next pre-season to rework that stupid mural yet again
  70. Total Fool

News Liam Knight

What????…. She’s A Grade BBQ chicken mate! I’d set up camp downstairs & live off her nectar for days
  71. Total Fool

Connor Tracy

FFS….. why is there so much hate for CT? I for one am excited to see him in Bulldogs colours, be it at fullback, wing or centre! They haven’t played a single trial or NRL game and the knives are out! Calm down peeps, he’ll be gun!
  72. Total Fool

I fink it means dat we are gonna go in anotha direction
  73. Total Fool

Ok… alright… it’s way past your bedtime buddy! Would you like me to sing you a Wiggles song or would you like something left field like Tellie Tubbies?
  74. Total Fool

There coming soon…. They’re inside Gus’s car having a ‘secret’ meeting with David Holland just on the side of the road on the M5 motorway before being shown around Belmore along with Klemmer, Trey Mooney & co
  75. Total Fool

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

We should have just signed STT if that was the case…. Fifita won’t be available til mid season, STT had some foot injury but would have been available I think a lot sooner It’s yet another moneyball signing with plenty of upside, that’s if he gets on the field
  76. Total Fool

Official Gus on Twitter

You’re kidding yeah? You liked that Asian looking Bulldog within that outta whack V emblem? It was hideous
  77. Total Fool

Official RFM granted immediate release

Nu Brown… given a lifeline by the Dogs & no doubt part of the white ant crew!
  78. Total Fool

Mate…. I think your nappy needs changing!
  79. Total Fool

And Gus chats to the birds at Jobel’s too…. Let me guess, they’ll come off the bench too!! Seriously, Makasini Makatoa is recovering from a bloody ACL injury of some sort…. Why the f#ck would be want anything to do with him when we already have a hospital ward full of patients??? It would have...
  80. Total Fool

Bwahahahahahahahahaha…. Please stop! We’re still waiting for your scoops on Klemmer & Mooney to come to fruition
  81. Total Fool

Just waiting for the David Holland dribble signing that’s just around the corner?
  82. Total Fool

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

He’s on a $1m let’s say, but in reality the Cowboys are paying $800k on their cap due to Long Service discount. So I can’t see him going anywhere….
  83. Total Fool

Official Gus on Twitter

Why do we have some sort of Prop injury curse over our f’king heads? It’s bad enough we’re threadbare in that position ffs as well know….
  84. Total Fool

Phil Gould and Bulldogs land signature of 'lightning' nephew of Kiwi legend

I’ve said it for months when the new recruits were finally announced for 2024 that we would be in a better place this coming season than 2023 purely based on the vital experience & depth in a number of positions this team has picked up. Yes, Props & depth up front is a big concern, but nearly...
  85. Total Fool

News NRL 2024: Strengths and weaknesses of Canterbury Bulldogs’ forward pack

The year we picked up the likes of Hennant, Staggs, Ennis etc and made the finals, I don’t recall that pack on paper being overly huge? M Hodgson, A Ryan, Staggs, Hennant, not sure who the others were off the top of my head, but that pack size wise would be no different to the pack of 2024
  86. Total Fool

Welcome to the new moderators 2024

As mods…. Do you guys get together on a Tuesday to discuss certain posters (much like the refs do with particular niggle-type players)?
  87. Total Fool

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Gus isn’t dumb… he didn’t bother with AFB and no doubt May will have to understand that while it’s nice to play with your brothers etc, that crap surely can wait till when there all about to retire to have a cameo together… until then, he’s been offered $500k a season which is decent coin for...
  88. Total Fool

Opinion Pre Season Training

Ohh great… wait till old mate Arthur Laundy see’s this little set up
  89. Total Fool

Offer Made (May)

Maybe the Buttermilk made Patolo re-Injury yet again has pushed the Dogs to offer a contract for 2025, but may sound out for 2024? Can the Dogs do a BBO again & take Patolo off the Top 30 list & pay him out with a proviso he’ll be offered a minimum deal for 2025?
  90. Total Fool

Offer Made (May)

Could his connection with Jason Taylor help get him to the Dogs in 2024? I’m sure Taylor coached him at the Bears in 2023
  91. Total Fool

Offer Made (May)

D Riccio is pretty much on the mark most of the time….
  92. Total Fool

The Bulldogs Round 1 team as selected by The Kennel

Baa Baa was NEVER the fittest in the club… by FMD, he’d run rings around some of the current players!
  93. Total Fool

Offer Made (May)

Can someone do the honours & put up the article?
  94. Total Fool

Fitness etc is all important, yes I agree, but the only reason we got told Perham got the No.1 was he was the most vocal at the back. Averillo was an option. Wilson could have been an option, anyway, from all reports Xerri is killing it, let’s see how he fairs in the trials
  95. Total Fool

Well you could say the same thing about last year with Perham. Anyone and everyone could see he stifled the attack & muddled up his lines numerous times… except CC until it was all too late in the season.
  96. Total Fool

Official Gus on Twitter

Is it true Patolo did a hammy blowing out candles on his birthday cake ?