Search results

1. Greenmachine121

Is The Kennel the most interesting discussion forum for Rugba Leeg ?

Gotta say I think the admins and posters have got it right when it comes to rugby league discussion and other random shit , having being banned from several other places .. reddit etc I think the Kennel is a great place to discuss footy and talk absolute nonsense Bravo admins and fellow...
  2. Greenmachine121

List of possible Salmon indiscretions from 12 years ago …

Kennel Detectives , let’s solve this heinous crime !
  3. Greenmachine121

The Biggest issue with the bulldogs …

Headline says it all , what’s your biggest problem with the team … my poor missus goes for the dogs and it’s absolute torture watching them with her as I obviously want them to win for her but man it’s hard work , besides I follow the raiders so I have my own problems haha
  4. Greenmachine121

Opinion Facebook deletion

So ahhhh yeah deleted FB …. To be honest it’s a complete shit show and waste of time but eh …. Who fucking cares haha
  5. Greenmachine121

Anti Vax rants

So .. had a friend post earlier today about how persecuted she feels about having to get vaccinated etc etc and that we would look back at this period in time similarly to Hitler… I replied , Comparisons of the nsw gov to hitler are way off mate , also pretty fucking offensive to the 6 million...
  6. Greenmachine121

Jobsaver payment

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience from an employee standpoint re Jobsaver ‘ Did your employer pay you anything ? from what I have read the payment is to maintain headcount and can be used for wages , rents etc
  7. Greenmachine121

Is Menulog losing the plot ?

Deadset how hard is it to ring the buzzer to let the customer know you are here ?
  8. Greenmachine121

Joined a while back ...

Got banned from league unlimited for calling a mod a fairy ... hopefully this place is little less ahhhh precious