Search results

1. Greenmachine121

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Does Stevie Wonder score super coach ? Legit question Katoa passes to Hughes putting him through the gap , no line break assist but gets the try assist Hughes running off that pass between two defenders , no line break but scores a try If Turbo / Cleary / ponga does this he gets the points...
  2. Greenmachine121

News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

It’s double standards deluxe from the WRL ‘honestly I like Latrell , he does do his best to be a complete fuckwit though occasionally
  3. Greenmachine121

Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

They were off cycle this week
  4. Greenmachine121

Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

You need Ricky …. Go on you know it makes sense
  5. Greenmachine121

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Souffs look like a miserable bunch
  6. Greenmachine121

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Saaaaaabbbb first try scorer
  7. Greenmachine121

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I dislike Penrith immensely, they got fuckin robbed
  8. Greenmachine121

Yeah that was complete nonsense, 6 again every time
  9. Greenmachine121

Absolutely blatant robbery by the officials in this game
  10. Greenmachine121

News Inside Bulldogs 2024 Rebuild: Psychology Behind Cameron Ciraldo's Recruitment, Brutal Training Methods

What a load of shite …. No idea how Wayne Bennetts whatever has any relevance to the bulldogs bunch of fuckin nonsense
  11. Greenmachine121

News Bronson Xerri makes sad Sharks reveal ahead of 'interesting' Bulldogs clash

Sounds like he’s a top bloke , how do your mates just brush you completely from your team ? Maybe he’s the problem … Oh and nice life … get up , go to the gym … poor baby
  12. Greenmachine121

Cameron Ciraldo: The Sopranos of Coaching

I can’t have this conversation again
  13. Greenmachine121

Wtf Tigers player charged with murder

Probably loves the 1-4
  14. Greenmachine121

Official Brian To'o First Born Son is Named...

Who DBZ? dallin batene zelesbian ?
  15. Greenmachine121

Danika Mason is single and (maybe) ready to mingle.

Maybe she’s a dud root ? Who cares ?
  16. Greenmachine121

Who do you want to win the GF?

As long as no body gets ejected for targeting and the zebras keep their flags in their pockets Jalen Hurts might rush his way to the divisional title
  17. Greenmachine121

Who do you want to win the GF?

To be fair I detest the broncos , Penrith whilst being an unlikeable team as well I’m hoping they make history on Sunday
  18. Greenmachine121

Not Sticky losing his shit

Afl coach lol
  19. Greenmachine121

Willie Mason

Gamble is a flog of the highest order , kinda bloke you’d try and smash every time he has the ball willie is also a clown , and if he said what was reported in 2006 at halftime then well he got what he deserved
  20. Greenmachine121

Opinion Taffee and Salmon

Sounds like some weirdos dessert
  21. Greenmachine121

Opinion Assemble the best rugby league side you can

1. Fully fit Turbo 2. DK metcalf 3. Latrell Michelle 4. Reiko Ione 5. Semi Radradra 6. Cody Walker ( with a no tilt restriction) 7. Cleary 8. Haas 9. Grant 10. NAAS 11. D Fifita 12. Tino 13. Hopgood 14. Ponga 15. Carrigan 16. Kikau 17. AFB 18. Hamole olakoatu 19. Walsh this team would not lose...
  22. Greenmachine121

Should the NRL use the AFL system of having a week off before the Finals?

This is great , the current system is rubbish
  23. Greenmachine121

‘Future NRL star’: Six-year-old destroys entire footy team

That’s just stupid , he should be playing up a few age groups lol
  24. Greenmachine121

News RLPA vs NRL UPDATE- Civil war set to end

That would be hilarious
  25. Greenmachine121

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Yeah the byes in head to head need to be 86’d …. It’s bad enough with byes every week plus post origin torture weeks
  26. Greenmachine121

Sonny bill nearly crushed to death

C rushed by 120 kg … goofy ass mutherfucker
  27. Greenmachine121

News Could Schuster be any more delusional?

One of the greatest myths in the NRL , gotta love the balls of his manager negotiating that deal though … Moses I’m guessing ?
  28. Greenmachine121

Dragons tell Zac Lomax he is free to leave the club

Can’t believe he managed to rob saints of 800k per annum ‘what kind of dropkick hands out these contracts ?
  29. Greenmachine121

Government about to ban gambling advertising on TV, internet, sponsorships etc

Good riddance, bet on the nrl most weekends plus nba and NFL … I know where the fuckin tab is and can use an iPhone Sportsbet banned my account for using an account to deposit which wasn’t my own …. Two weeks after I won 3 x 2k plus multis of roughly 50 dollars ‘The ads are putrid and just...
  30. Greenmachine121

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Being behind Tanah Boyd is a thing
  31. Greenmachine121

Fittler, Alexander and John's need to go.

I wonder how much the origin and Australian coaches get paid
  32. Greenmachine121

Jason Ryles

Ryles could be good , could be bad … better off going to a weaker team that he can shape how he wants … think Melbourne is sideways for him
  33. Greenmachine121

Swear whoever scores for SuperCoach has no actual idea in regards to how tries are created or what constitutes a line break
  34. Greenmachine121

Police investigate after fatal stabbing of 3yo boy in Sydney, man in critical condition

You leftie scum …. Haha nice typo … or perhaps intentional… either way incorrectly applied
  35. Greenmachine121

Police investigate after fatal stabbing of 3yo boy in Sydney, man in critical condition

The scum doesn’t deserve to live , how this achieved I’m fine with it ‘The cops of old would have sorted this out on route to the station …. Only thing being a vigilante these days will get you is jail time Believe me if there was a job to execute things like this and related I’d apply
  36. Greenmachine121

I think with HIA he gets rested , can’t drop cash if he doesn’t play
  37. Greenmachine121

2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Also Cleary once again went missing in origin , as the 7 that loss is on him
  38. Greenmachine121

2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

So uhhh that was garbage play a right sided combo on the left Play a left sided combo on the right Play exactly like Penrith ( jeez not hard to devise a game plan to stifle that with the team available) Let Tedesco play like a headless chicken Not pass or kick to arguably the fastest bloke...
  39. Greenmachine121

The cops if they had any balls should have beaten him to death in custody
  40. Greenmachine121

Won my heh match up with updates Ponga getting the Cleary treatment then losing a TA was huge haha …. Marzhew ftw
  41. Greenmachine121

Seems to be listed everywhere, source ?
  42. Greenmachine121

1253 this week before updates …. Manu and Hosking injuries probably cost me another 80 odd points
  43. Greenmachine121

Opinion Rules you’d change

Remove 6 agains ( just give a penalty ffs ) The current obstruction “guidelines “ and penalise the divers etc Referees - Klein / Sutton / Sutton easts and south’s TPAs Stevie Wonder from the bunker Shouty Dan and cooper Cronk from commentary Add Allow coaches to comment on refereeing...
  44. Greenmachine121

The way they score SC is bizarre, Katoa passed to Valance who broke the line and scored yet no try assist??? Cleary barely does shit and gets a million points
  45. Greenmachine121

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Drain the blood is an interesting phrase to use
  46. Greenmachine121

He’s definitely at half mast
  47. Greenmachine121

It’s an immense game of oztag at the moment
  48. Greenmachine121

How we all coping gents ?still anyone’s game
  49. Greenmachine121

Won my head to head by putting AKP in last min from reserves and sitting ford and turuvav….. had traded in matterson and didn’t know he wasn’t playing last min lol
  50. Greenmachine121

Just heard this …. If he’s got a growing issue like turbo they will rest him 100 %
  51. Greenmachine121

News Souths on verge of bombshell $3.4m Wighton coup as Bunnies’ trump card revealed —

Honestly this fucking shits me , everyone knows these teams rort the cap ‘how’s it ok for them ?
  52. Greenmachine121

News Souths on verge of bombshell $3.4m Wighton coup as Bunnies’ trump card revealed —

Exactly who in their right mind would throw away 1.2 mil just to play with a mate …..
  53. Greenmachine121

Massively overrated too coming from a raiders supporter, I’d say his max contract would be 800k ‘there’s three or four players in the halves worth 1 million he’s not even close to their level of skill
  54. Greenmachine121

Ahhh fuck dat guy …. Also no way in the world is anyone taking 300k less per year to live in a more expensive city unless his accommodation and living expenses been totally taken care of money is still money and 300 is almost the tax he’d pay on his Canberra contract surely south’s are doing...
  55. Greenmachine121

News The Mole: Father's ploy to lure disgruntled Bulldogs playmaker Kyle Flanagan to rival club

Honestly he’s never been good , passable at the sharts , bad at easts , poor at dogs ‘lethim go stink up Blacktown workers … as if he’d be playing 7 for manly in front of Dce halves are supposed to create tries , lead team around the park etc , this bloke does less than brooks haha good lord
  56. Greenmachine121

What do you identify as?

Hahaha fully
  57. Greenmachine121

Video Rental Stores

Sounds like an early Skaff bros attempt
  58. Greenmachine121

What do you identify as?

Trans testicle ?
  59. Greenmachine121

Opinion Most annoying RL commentstor

Can’t stand Cronk with his never ending sentences Rothfield is a disgusting thing Kent needs to do more in depth investigations of gay brothels Sbw is shockingly bad and is only employed for looks / rep Jake duke ? Who are you again Brandy - awful , biased and a moron Blocker / spud / Tate...
  60. Greenmachine121

He was terrible
  61. Greenmachine121

Surely he’s owed 35 odd points
  62. Greenmachine121

Stevie wonder doing the scoring tonight clearly
  63. Greenmachine121

Cleary is owed about 35 points Wtf he had a try assist and line break assist with Salmons try ????
  64. Greenmachine121

Could do that , I just feel like he’s a week from injury
  65. Greenmachine121

Anyway traded in Fatrell and Choady
  66. Greenmachine121

Get Tapine instead , I know there’s a bye for raiders next week but TPJ is a penalty magnet like JWH
  67. Greenmachine121

Yeah I know what you are saying but the guy is busted , he’s one sprint away from blowing his hammies out his arse
  68. Greenmachine121

Punting Turbo , deadset shouldn’t be playing , he looks like he’s 48 and been in long bay for six years My mum runs faster and she’s 78 he’s clearly not right , looks stiff as fuck
  69. Greenmachine121

Hosking & Miller , you’ll be able to get brown cheaper next week
  70. Greenmachine121

Well that’s terrible … he’s terrible …. Unless he puts turbo through gaps ….he’s ugh
  71. Greenmachine121

Does that mean that filthy Johns imposter is playing or Seibold going to be smart and give Weekes a run
  72. Greenmachine121

The Jeremy Marshall King appreciation thread

I don’t think I ever saw JMK play as well for the dogs as he has for Dolph …. Maybe coaching ? Maybe it’s mayebelline ?
  73. Greenmachine121

Pearce two year deal - tigers now chasing

To be honest Reynolds looked great for the dogs on the weekend, his enthusiasm and pass selection shit all over Flanagan …. I know he’s old but he was one of the best players out there kinda like Jason Smith was for us apart from when he was impersonating Tony Montana
  74. Greenmachine121

Why don’t NRL teams do long penalty kicks ??

You know it’s a different ball right ?
  75. Greenmachine121

thats good jump yeah ?
  76. Greenmachine121

Why don’t NRL teams do krash plays??

I’m not surprised
  77. Greenmachine121

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould lashes Trent Robinson's Suaalii defence as war of words erupts

One story , nothing too bad Was discussing with him and Fitzy how the team was going in 2016 when they were destroying every team I said their attack was amazing and they could outscore any team , he replied that their defence was more their focus , I said of course but with your attack no...
  78. Greenmachine121

Why don’t NRL teams do krash plays??

You should follow Canberra mate , all we do is hit ups and crash plays
  79. Greenmachine121

Pearce two year deal - tigers now chasing

You cannot be Sergio’s
  80. Greenmachine121

News Roosters baulk at Tedesco request amid Suaalii contract showdown

Cheese is spot on with his comments … fucking hilarious
  81. Greenmachine121

Clint Gutherson has been informed by the Eels that they are ringing around for a fullback

Can’t believe it’s not butter ‘seriously though Parra are fucking retarded to get rid of him
  82. Greenmachine121

Sualli and Origin

Nope , trell and turbo centres sualilili ain’t shit in comparison
  83. Greenmachine121

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould lashes Trent Robinson's Suaalii defence as war of words erupts

Robbo is such a little bitch …. Can’t stand the prick and have few stories about him
  84. Greenmachine121

Thankfully he subbed hopgood off early he could have had a minus game
  85. Greenmachine121

Concerning’ NRL gulf exposed as Roosters’ roster valued at $4m more than Dolphins

I’d say the roosters also pay accommodation and car costs for these players so that’s a huge chunk , pretty easy to get around too by leasing the unit / vehicle in partners name , by the way if you rent a nice 2 bedroom place in the eastern suburbs you are looking at 1000 plus per week
  86. Greenmachine121

News Roosters baulk at Tedesco request amid Suaalii contract showdown

To be honest I don’t see it with Sualii , seems a good player but not a generational talent Manu is a better fullback
  87. Greenmachine121

Official The ‘gun is the best half at the club

Flanno is a terribly average player , Burton however was terribke yesterday
  88. Greenmachine121

Burger joints

It’s terrible mate
  89. Greenmachine121

Burger joints

Sidebar …. Who here’s been to El Camino at Moore park ? Went with the mrs the other week …. Fucking atrocious in every way Cold food Terrible service Order via App Asked and got a complete refund -5 stars
  90. Greenmachine121

News Mardi gras hate NRL

Shrugs …. I’m sure someone somewhere is devastated haha
  91. Greenmachine121

What are some memories of your wonder years?

Making out with my first GF … lol we were a couple of clueless individuals
  92. Greenmachine121

New Zealand pilot held hostage by rebels in Indonesia

Isis in Indonesia? Sounds familiar
  93. Greenmachine121

Cronulla riots - where were u

No idea why it started but for some reason the bra boys met with the commos about two weeks later to smooth things over lol The Bra boys thought they run the eastern s suburbs or something Massive bunch of flogs
  94. Greenmachine121

News Angus Crichton unavailable

Big loss for the roosters , say this has been coming for a while though …. Fair bit more to the story I’d reckon However I doubt it’s anyone’s business apart from his and whoever it involves
  95. Greenmachine121

News Latrell Mitchell and Jack Wighton arrested

Cops used to charge you with the trifecta Resisting arrest Abusive language Assault police / disobey police direction all bullshit charges if they needed to be charged then those hats are a crime against fashion