Search results

1. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Tepai Moeroa is the player to watch!

I've not made a thread in many years, but I felt I needed to make one today. If anyone who has watched last Fridays game -Storm against Parramatta would of noticed this player coming off the bench. If you paid attention to the details to what I find that makes a decent front rower this player...
  2. S.B.W_Jnr

WWOS MOLE Jake Granville being shopped around

Jake Granville is being shopped around by the cowboys in the UK, cowboys are trying to free up some cash for Latrell Mitchell. Would you guys consider him in the blue and white for next season? We need an experienced hooker and we've missed out on a few. Link below by the mole...
  3. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Who do you want to be Coach for Bulldogs FG in 2020?

Who do you guys want to be the Bulldogs coach for FG next season?
  4. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Georgallis vs Pay for remainder 2019

Do you want Dean Pay to coach remainder of 2019 or do you want Steve Georgallis to coach the remainder of 2019 as Interim Coach.
  5. S.B.W_Jnr

James Graham slams 'outrage culture' that has crept into NRL

Former Canterbury captain James Graham has slammed the "outrage culture" that had crept into the game after being left stunned by the sensational fallout to the Bulldogs' Mad Monday celebrations. The NRL hit the Bulldogs with a record $250,000 fine on Thursday before the club fined four players...
  6. S.B.W_Jnr

Bankstown sports promoting AFL

Really disappointed to see the Afl being promoted on this month's front cover magazine for the Bankstown sports. They should be promoting rugby league not AFL!
  7. S.B.W_Jnr

The referee's and the NRL needs to be investigated!

I was at the game and I can tell you yes we weren't really good but we were the better team. The referee's were against us all night it was quite obvious. And that last penalty was the icing on the cake for me. It's rigged. They all need to be investigated. It's killing the game.
  8. S.B.W_Jnr

The fans would love to see To'Omaga debut against the Broncos!

I surely would love to see him debut tonight! Agree?
  9. S.B.W_Jnr

It's time to blood the young guns

These guys deserve a shot!! To'omaga Okunbor Martin Ogden Olive Lewis A change is needed bring them in, some players need to be dropped from FG, it's time to promote players show us something Deano!
  10. S.B.W_Jnr

Round 2 line up - what the fans want

Your Line up for round 2. Obviously the current bench is weak, I'll have In: To'omaga, Tualau and Fine OUT: Tolman, Eastwood and Elliott. 1 Moses Mbye, 2 Brett Morris, 3 Josh Morris, 4 Will Hopoate, 5 Marcelo Montoya, 6 Matthew Frawley, 7 Kieran Foran, 8 Aaron Woods, 9 Michael Lichaa, 10...
  11. S.B.W_Jnr

England boss backs Graham to star for Bulldogs

October 25, 2011 - 10:16AM "Great football brain" ... James Graham. England coach Steve McNamara has backed prop James Graham to be a superstar in the NRL with Canterbury next season. The 26-year-old St Helens forward will link up with the Bulldogs after the Four Nations tournament in...
  12. S.B.W_Jnr

Ray has the dibs on role

A YEAR after he was the victim of an email smear campaig, bulldogs dirctor Ray Dib is set to become a the club's next chairman. Dib was recently appointed deputy chairman and with incumbent top dog George Peponis commited to resigning in October, the businessman is the natural successor...
  13. S.B.W_Jnr

Idris warns of more bite in '09

Idris warns of more bite in '09 By Josh Massoud | March 04, 2009 12:00am BIG, dark and menacing ... Jamal Idris stalks a narrow back alley in Sydney's southwest with a scowl on his face. "Man, I'm so frustrated right now,'' he mumbles. "I'm just sick of all this training and no football. I...
  14. S.B.W_Jnr

Bulldogs board to be re-elected unopposed

BULLDOGS BOARD TO BE RE-ELECTED UNOPPOSED Wednesday 10 Dec 2008 20:34 by Kieran Rawnsley Nominations closed today at 4pm for the election of Chairman and the Board of Directors of the Bulldogs Rugby League Club Ltd. This year there were no nominations opposing the current regime...
  15. S.B.W_Jnr

Bulldogs have Aprox $550 000 to spend!

sacked reni - approx $250 000 SBW - $400 000 re-signed Idris - guessing $100 000 which leaves us $550 000 to spend. If you were to Recruit players to your club and u have $550 000 to spend, list the players you would sign and how much u would offer them. you have to spend your...
  16. S.B.W_Jnr

Groom In Fg Tomorrow??? Love To See That Happen!

Would you want to see groom debut in the halves tomorrow night as the replacement for roberts or at least have him on the bench. YES OR NO? YES I would like to see him play tomorrow.
  17. S.B.W_Jnr

Total Rumour: Jeff Lima Signs For The Bulldogs

Bulldogs will announce another signing. Jeff Lima has agreed to terms with the bulldogs and it should be official Soon. Source dun ask just wait and see.
  18. S.B.W_Jnr

Thurston's shock early return

THE NRL's best player, Johnathan Thurston, has amazingly overcome a double shoulder reconstruction and will play for North Queensland in tomorrow night's match against Gold Coast at Skilled Park. The Daily Telegraph understands Thurston has returned to full contact at training and will play...
  19. S.B.W_Jnr

Asotasi tells Willie: Bring it on

RABBITOHS captain Roy Asotasi called on Roosters trash talker Willie Mason to back up his mouth when the pair clash in a round one blockbuster tomorrow night. Mason lit the fuse for a fiery encounter early this week when the Roosters recruit declared his hate for the Asotasi-led Rabbitohs...
  20. S.B.W_Jnr

Should Folkes Take The Risk?

Do you reckon aaron groom should be the no.7 for round 1?(6.holdsworth/roberts and 7.groom). OR Do you think the halves should be roberts or holdsworth?? I was impressed the way aaron groom played in the trial match against st george, even though he wasnt much involved but looked...
  21. S.B.W_Jnr

Should Bulldogs have a Feeder Club in QLD??

Should Bulldogs have a Feeder Club in QLD? what do u think of this? i would like your opinions & wat club would u like to have as bulldogs feeder club? since only one sydney team for 2008 has a feeder club in QLD and that is Manly according to...
  22. S.B.W_Jnr

Parramatta After Ryan for 2009

People may think this news maybe old but i heard parramatta are still after andrew ryan for 09 few people might know about this. what are your thoughts about this? we all hope its not true but anything is possible that ryan may go back to parra.
  23. S.B.W_Jnr

Castleford threatens to steal top Australian stars

By James Phelps October 27, 2007 12:00am THE exodus of elite Australian players to the UK is set to continue with newly promoted Super League side Castleford poised to launch a multi-million-dollar raid on the NRL. The Saturday Daily Telegraph can reveal that Castleford boss Michael...
  24. S.B.W_Jnr

Smith stays at Storm, Newton leaves

Smith stays at Storm, Newton leaves Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 3:11 PM Melbourne Storm backrower Jeremy Smith has rejected a lucrative three-year offer from the St George-Illawarra Dragons to remain with the 2007 Premiers. The uncompromising backrower stated that a sense of loyalty to...
  25. S.B.W_Jnr

2008 FG Players Off-Contract

Chris Armit - 2008 Leon Bott - 2008 Kane Cleal - 2008 Andrew Emelio - 2008 Jarrad Hickey - 2008 Corey Hughes - 2008 Nick Kouparitsas - 2008 Brad Morrin - 2008 Heka Nanai - 2008 Luke Patten - 2008 earning over 100 000 a yr Cameron Phelps - 2008 Andrew Ryan - 2008 Brent Sherwin - 2008...
  26. S.B.W_Jnr

Bulldogs To Target Thurston and Bowen!! & Feed back from Rd 25

Bulldogs To Target Thurston and Bowen: as we all know thurston n Bowen are the key players for cowboys, if the bulldogs manage to stop them this saturday i see no reasons for bulldogs to loose against them and make it through the next round of finals footy. Feed Back for rd 25: Bulldogs...
  27. S.B.W_Jnr

After Rnd 17 ladder (predict) BULLDOGS 7th

i reckon bulldogs should be placed 7th if they win against sharks. thats my prediction; 1.Storms 30 2.eagles 26 3.eels 22 4.cowboys 20 5.tigrs 20 6.broncos 18 7.bulldogs 18 8.titans 18 9.sharks 16 10.Warriors 16 11.souths 16 12.knights 16 13.Raiders 14 14.Dragons 14...
  28. S.B.W_Jnr

James Aubusson

STORM hooker James Aubusson last night revealed he had been sounded out by several Sydney clubs. After leading the Storm to a gutsy 4-2 win over the New Zealand Warriors, Aubusson, off-contract at the end of the season, said: "There's been a bit of interest. "I'm sorting that out at the...
  29. S.B.W_Jnr

Inside News!!!

Im hearing Utai mite go to england(still negotiating). bulldogs still unsure with re-signing corey hughes and adam perry but one of them wont be re-signed forsure and maybe both wont be at the bulldogs. Bulldogs are after white and ryan O'hara they look certain to sign ryan o'hara at this stage...
  30. S.B.W_Jnr

Some Players Will Get Dropped PL

im hearing and also in the sunday telegraph there will be some changes to the Dogs first grade team... Im hearing Holdsworth, tonga, cutler, and Hicky mite get dropped and i think millard name was mention but not too sure on that but i reckon cutler deffinately will get dropped also hicky. ill...
  31. S.B.W_Jnr

Bulldogs Vs Tigers Crowd attendence

what do yous think the crowd attendence will be tomorrow.... im expecting 20+
  32. S.B.W_Jnr

*ATTENTION* -- Utai to SuperLeague?

*ATTENTION* Few days ago i heard that super league clubs are after utai and i also heard that he mite leave in the middle of the yr if the bulldogs dont re-sign him and mite head off to england or near... this mite be a rumour but i highly doubt it dont ask why.. ask utai lol (inside news)...
  33. S.B.W_Jnr

Clubs reject NRL salary cap increase

Clubs reject NRL salary cap increase Wednesday, April 4, 2007 - 6:45 PM NRL boss David Gallop says a $100,000 increase to the salary cap remains on the agenda despite club chief executives rejecting the proposal claiming they could not afford to foot the bill. On a landmark day of...
  34. S.B.W_Jnr

Jersey Flegg Team Announced

The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs have named the following players to line up for their Jersey Flegg trial game against Collegians this Saturday at WIN Stadium. Kick-off for this game is 4.15pm. The Premier League trial between the Bulldogs and Dragons starts at 5.45pm with first grade...
  35. S.B.W_Jnr

No haka disrespect, Just Joking

No haka disrespect, just joking By Willie Mason Australia star October 16, 2006 I SUPPOSE everyone wants to know why I swore during the haka before Saturday's Test match in Auckland. I'll tell you why and it has nothing to do with disrespecting New Zealand. I was actually standing next...
  36. S.B.W_Jnr

Holdsworth Facing His Acid Test

Holdsworth Facing His Acid Test Thursday, September 21, 2006 - 2:40 PM While the Bulldogs formidable forward pack attracts the Lions share of attention ahead of the first preliminary final against Brisbane it’s allowed one of the less experienced players to escape the spot light ahead of the...
  37. S.B.W_Jnr

Bulldogs Test of Heart

Bulldogs Test of Heart Thursday, September 21, 2006 - 3:50 PM Bulldogs superstar Sonny Bill Williams has thrown down the gauntlet to Brisbane ahead of the preliminary final at Aussie Stadium claiming the forward battle will be a real test of courage. Much has been made of the Broncos two...
  38. S.B.W_Jnr

Bulldogs put Berrigan in their sights

Bulldogs put Berrigan in their sights Thursday, September 21, 2006 - 3:50 PM Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes on Thursday dared Brisbane's nippy little playmakers like Shaun Berrigan to test Roy Asotasi's agility in Friday night's NRL preliminary final. Asotasi is playing his first match since...
  39. S.B.W_Jnr

Usual Noad Of Transport

Malcom Noad, the Bulldogs CEO with More frequent flyer points than most, is off to the US after the grand final on a study tour. Noad will accompany coach Steve Folkes for visits to NFL clubs the San Diego Chargers, Denver Broncos and last year's Super Bowl runners-up, the Seattle Seahawks...
  40. S.B.W_Jnr

When is Bulldogs jnr Trials???

when is the bulldog trials for the harold matts and sg ball trials on??
  41. S.B.W_Jnr

'Dogs' 95 spirit' needed to lift Raiders

'Dogs' 95 spirit' needed to lift Raiders Wednesday, August 9, 2006 - 6:47 PM Veteran Canberra five-eighth Jason Smith has spoken to his teammates about the exodus of experienced players at the end of the season, likening it to the situation faced by the Bulldogs when they won their 1995...
  42. S.B.W_Jnr

Rooster player contracts

Player Details Position Contract Term Age Adam Schubert Second Row 2006, 2007 20 Adrian Morley Front Row 2006 28 Aidan Kirk Fullback 2006 19 Alvin Matavao 2006 Amos Roberts Wing 2006, 2007, 2008 24 Anthony Cherrington Second Row 2006 17 Anthony Minichiello Fullback 2006 25...
  43. S.B.W_Jnr

Walker shopping around for new NRL club

Walker shopping around for new NRL club Saturday, July 8, 2006 - 4:07 PM South Sydney halfback Ben Walker says he has another three or four years left in him, but he has no idea at which NRL club he might be spending them. Walker and his brother, hooker Shane, are both off contract and...
  44. S.B.W_Jnr

Bulldogs target Wellington talent

For those who don't know, Bulldogs get to have first pick of Wellington's most promising young footballers in exchange for shifting a home game to the city in 2007. Wellington has an academy which is linked to the Bartercard Cup and under-18 and under-16 sides. Obviously that's a big pool...
  45. S.B.W_Jnr

Sonny Bill Blackmail Attempt

Sonny Bill blackmail attempt By IAIN PAYTEN June 23, 2006 SONNY Bill Williams was the subject of a bizarre blackmail bid last night after a restaurant patron attempted to sell tablecloth doodlings by the Bulldogs star. Williams' manager and several Sydney newspapers were offered the...
  46. S.B.W_Jnr

La Salle Vs Illawara Sports High

ARIVE ALIVE CUP ROUND 3: TIER B LA SALLE(canterbury) VS ILLAWARA SPORTS HIGH(illawara) TUESDAY 27TH JUNE - BELMORE SPORTS GROUND KICK OFF AT 11:00 AM LA SALLE CATHOLIC COLLGE TEAM NAMED 1. DANIEL. LEWIS 2. JAMIL. SALEH 3. JOSEPH. SOOALO (captian of the bulldogs harrold matts...
  47. S.B.W_Jnr

Reni Maitua rumoured signing with dogs

Reni Maitua re-signed i think on a 2yr or a 3yr contract i heard this from one of the bulldogs staff
  48. S.B.W_Jnr

Nathan Dib Selected To Play For NSW

Nathan Dib selected to play for NSW under 17's state of origin. Spoke to Nathan today and he told me his playing in the second row (number 11 or 12) i think their playing next wednesday...
  49. S.B.W_Jnr

Tonga to be given more time

May 22, 2006 BULLDOGS officials have softened their stance about the future of centre Willie Tonga. Chief executive Malcolm Noad said 10 days ago the former Australia centre had a fortnight to give "an indication" of whether he intended to stay at the club. But Tonga said after his...
  50. S.B.W_Jnr

Sharks, Dogs go toe to toe

May 22, 2006 BULLDOGS coach Steve Folkes defended two Cronulla players in a bizarre aftermath to a wild afternoon at Telstra Stadium yesterday. The Dogs were reduced to 11 men and the Sharks to 12 as Stuart Raper's men came back from 26-6 down to 26-24 with one minute left before a try to...
  51. S.B.W_Jnr

Which Player Should Bulldogs Focus On Re-Signing

Which Player Should Bulldogs Focus On Re-Signing? I think Bulldogs should Focus on Re-signing Reni Maitua and Roy Asostasi But bulldogs Don't have enough Money secure both unless they dont re-sign Tonga and then release Sherwin they will be able to sign Both Roy and Reni
  52. S.B.W_Jnr

Harold Matthews Bulldogs Beat The Western Suburbs In Quarter Finals

Source: www.bulldogs.com.au A solid 38-16 win for the Bulldogs Harold Matthews Cup team against the Western Suburbs in their quarter final game has advanced the young dogs into the semi final next week. The team will need to come up a gear next week against the Illawarra Steelers. Front...
  53. S.B.W_Jnr

Which Centre Should Bulldogs Buy if Tonga Leaves?

which centre should bulldogs buy if Tonga signs with another club or switches code? there alot of centres off contract: Phil Graham Clinton Toopi Simon Mannering jermaine ale david howell beau scott ashely Alberts matt gidley josh hannay paul bowman ben smith brett delaney danny...
  54. S.B.W_Jnr

RLPA tables $4m league salary cap offer

The players association has tabled its "final position" on salary cap negotiations with the NRL after requesting an increase to $4 million for next year. The Rugby League Professionals Association met with the NRL in Sydney on Thursday to continue negotiations toward a new collective...
  55. S.B.W_Jnr

Where's Luke Young??

does anyone know what team Luke Young went to?
  56. S.B.W_Jnr

When will SBW Return? Would SBW be at his best?

When will sonny return? and would he play his best? Wat postion would he play?
  57. S.B.W_Jnr

Nrl Players Off Contract

NRL Players off contract in 2006