Search results

1. D

Opinion If our roster is so bad...

Napa played rep footy this year Jackson beat out by better younger forwards. CHN was terrible bench player at Penrith. He has stepped up massively for Canterbury.
  2. D

Great win. Champagne o’clock.

I think API will play 50-60 if we get him And JMK gets 20 mins. He is improving every game.
  3. D

Official Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

I loved how they all say “we have heaps of money to spend” “the club is making this up”
  4. D

I really like your posts. Good to have another intelligent poster
  5. D

Deano just out coached Maguire
  6. D

It’s going to be ok Ass ain. Just enjoy the win friend
  7. D

It’s never been better. You’re welcome to leave
  8. D

Canterbury closing in on Jesse Ramien, Apisai Koroisau and Herman Ese’se

Players are very keen to come and play under Dean and be apart of a very good team moving forward
  9. D

Tolman WTF!!!

Dean Pays fault?
  10. D

Bulldogs Furious at Foran

A risk but also an international. I feel a club would bite for 400k. Win win for us really if someone did
  11. D

Bulldogs Furious at Foran

We have to pay 1.2m for this regardless thanks to the former administration. Why don’t we just offload 700-800k someone will take him for minimum 400. We use the 400 on someone that will actually play and contribute
  12. D

Round 21 Team List - Canterbury Cup and Jersey Flegg

Our juniors will only continue to improve
  13. D

Official STEVE PRICE TO BECOME BULLDOGS' NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF FOOTBALL

The people bagging this must be habib dibb plants. Imagine going back to those dark days
  14. D

Opinion This time last year after 20 rounds

The squad Pay had in 2018 was clearly better however were ruined by Desball. The team only started to perform when mass changes were made. The 2019 squad plays a more attractive style of football however has a terrible roster. They have fought hard and are slowly getting better. Being...
  15. D

Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Do we really want Ramien? Sounds like he will whinge at the slightest little problem. I just want 16 more DWZ’s
  16. D

The "R U OK ?" Thread

It’s very hard. Sorry to hear it’s getting you down. I work in recruitment. Happy to speak with you privately about options.
  17. D

NRL: Dallin Watene-Zelezniak keen to stay on with Bulldogs

Need to retain him. Realistically we won’t get any of the marquee fullbacks. Manly would let Jake go before they let Tom go. Latrell is a centre. Also can’t imagine he would be a stress free signing.
  18. D

Bulldogs “still have hopes for finals”: Watene-Zelezniak

Who will be the first to blame Pay?
  19. D

Opinion The Bulldogs keep fighting unlike some of the fans

We all want the best. However suggesting it’s pot luck when we win and it’s all Pays fault when we lose is an embarrassment. There’s an element of our fan base that have embarrassed this club for years. Anyone remember the bulldog army days? Assaulting innocent families??
  20. D

News Josh Jackson Interview

Api wouldn’t be worked out that quickly. He will play the market. Levi on the other hand would come quickly
  21. D

I made this forum what it is
  22. D

News Josh Jackson Interview

Levi and Esse Esse have both been around Belmore probably them
  23. D

Some of the fans should be disgusted the way they have treated Pay. Certain elements of our fans have no right to be supporting our club. The good fans have put up with it for way to long.
  24. D

What's up with Pay's Game Plan at Hooker?

It actually makes perfect sense. Manly did the same thing with Api and Fainu this week.
  25. D

We Are The Mighty Bulldogs(Song)

Agreed. That I know who and what I am shit is terrible. About 10 teams use the same sort of song.
  26. D

We have the 16th best roster in the NRL We are coming 15th. Wouldn’t you say the coach is exceeding expectations?
  27. D

Seriously? We just had a great win and you have to try get some pathetic little troll of Pay in. Pay will be our long term coach you people need to deal with that. He has the boys United and playing for one another. With the worst squad he is getting wins and improvement from them. Rated very...
  28. D

Credit to Deano

We have the worst squad in the NRL and he is getting huge improvement from the team. Lewis and CHN in particular. Deano will lead us to another premiership
  29. D

Opinion What a win. Crack open the champagne

Great win. Full credit to Deano for having the courage to drop CHN and Lewis. They have both come back 10 times better. The kennel geniuses have no idea. Deano will lead us to a premiership
  30. D

News Pay confirms interest in api and Raimen

Actually habib he was coached to play the way he did by Messiah Hasler. He hasn’t started to run until Dean Pay arrived.
  31. D

Lichaa would be fine at basically any other club if he has forwards that get over the advantage line. Not Aiden Tolman and Chris Smith getting surrender tackles 3-5 times a set
  32. D

Levi is a huge upgrade on what we currently have. Has played for New Zealand and is very fast. Needs decent forwards though that can get him on the front foot. He certainly isn’t shit like all the dumb fuck habeebs on here are suggesting.
  33. D

News Holbrook wasn’t going to Dogs

Unless we pay them with air it won’t happen
  34. D

Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

How is Dean Pay somehow getting blamed for this?
  35. D

Ritchie says we must buy the Trbojevics to turn things around at Belmore

Stupid article. We don’t need to break the bank for anyone. At the moment we have the worst roster in the history of the NRL and we still aren’t last. It’s a credit to the coach. We need to buy smart and have a capable squad. Paying way over for 2 brothers won’t do it
  36. D

News Bulldogs cop another Foran blow

It’s Pays fault Castle & Dumbo Habib Dibb crippled our salary cap back ending everyone’s contract?
  37. D

News Bulldogs cop another Foran blow

Somehow this will all be Dean Pays fault
  38. D

Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

Elliot Monfloppa Meaney. Shockers
  39. D

Wishing your team good luck tomorrow night

Why in the world would you be on opposition fans forum? I’m sorry but you should be banned or just be allowed to post in some sort of weirdo only zone.
  40. D

News Incredible untold story of Corey Harawira-Naera’s impossible journey to the NRL

So dropping him to reserve grade was a good move by Pay.
  41. D

News Incredible untold story of Corey Harawira-Naera’s impossible journey to the NRL

Last few games his defence has been great. Credit to Deano for improving him as a player
  42. D

Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

A level head like Josh. You embarrassing poster.
  43. D

Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

Josh Reynolds is terrible.
  44. D

My god the level of intelligence on this forum is embarrassing. He has been one of the best if not the best player in the last 2 weeks and surprise we have won both games.
  45. D

What I read from "so called fans" is appalling!

Rhys Martin a star that no other NRL clubs had any interest in.
  46. D

What I read from "so called fans" is appalling!

I don’t think Dean Pay is a first grade coach,however it shows the simple mentality of our fans. Th same fans who wanted Cleeland and Woodford in first grade. Where are they now? Dean Pay is average but our 30 man squad is the worst in the NRL by far. If he finishes 15th he has done well
  47. D

What’s wrong with lichaa staying on a smaller deal? Experienced player that doesn’t choke the salary cap.
  48. D

Official Joe Stimson joins the Bulldogs on a 3 year deal

He will play 6 this week. Bellamy game plan will just be structure defence and smothering the titans. Will work as well.
  49. D

Next week team

1 DWZ 2. Holland 3. Montoya 4. Hoppa 5. Smith 6. Wakeham 7. Cogger 8. Ogden 9. Lichaa 10. Napa 11. Jackson 12. CHN 13. Kalache 14. Fualolo 15. JMK 16. Toomaga 17. Elliot I’d like to see that team. I think Kalache deserves an opportunity to bring his energy. He is a very good...
  50. D

Opinion So Where Does This Leave Lachlan Lewis?

Cogger is a very good halfback and game manager. The fact he is managing games so well with a forward pack that gets dominated every week is incredible really. Also consider he has played 30 NRL games. He is going to be a super Number 7 for us for years to come
  51. D

Opinion So Where Does This Leave Lachlan Lewis?

I’d have him in first grade at centre when he is fit. Montoya tried hard but us one of the worst players in the NRL. Lewis can easily improve that position for us.
  52. D

Next week team

Lichaa has been the best player last two weeks. Anyone who can’t admit that is just sad
  53. D

Next week team

Kayne Kalache deserves a run
  54. D

Official Round 17 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

What happened to plodman. What a win without two props in our rotation
  55. D

Official Round 17 - MPA Injury Report

I wonder if JMK will come straight in for Lichaa, bench or C Cup. I thought we looked our best with lichaa in contract mode. Wouldn’t be the worst thing for JMK to work on his running game in C Cup
  56. D

THE REBUILD - The In's & The Out's

The fact we have 8.5m to spend doesn’t mean we need to buy everything. The future success lies within setting up good junior systems, not just the junior leagues but feeder systems that get us the best talent from QLD and NZ. Spend the money wisely and build a solid 30 man squad. Our problem...
  57. D

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Joey Manu - class Levi - class. We could get both easy as.
  58. D

Official Round 16 - MPA Injury Report

NRL website saying JMK rd 18-20. Probably prefer Lichaa at this stage if he’s playing for a contract elsewhere. JMK in CCup and tell him to work on his running and to get it ready for 2020