Search results

1. Y

Opinion Leaders

Bulldogs fan here : I sleep , shit, eat and sex in my bulldogs jersey, I don’t even wash my jersey sometimes. 5 years of bullshit Hasler effect I have had enough. I want ennis an j Reynolds back at club! Ennis is a smart cookie and Reynolds gets it’ Barrett and all blacks legend get this shit...
  2. Y

Opinion Patience for long term success

Bulldogs fan here: all the talk of broncos and their “quick rebuild”. While the mighty bulldogs play it cool. Bulldogs have the perfect ingredients and the next 12 months something fucking awesome is coming our way....... juniors are coming through , some decent current players , player cleanout...
  3. Y

Bulldogs fan here! I’m back

Hello fellow doggies fans I want to apologise for my behaviour . I took time away to find myself. My girlfriend left me. Took everything. Sick bitch even took the Foxtel remote.
  4. Y

Who wants to fight me?

Bulldogs fan Here: any challenges? Meet me west end of belmore station. I’ll fight you all! Hope nasheed shows up!!!
  5. Y

Opinion Ban nasheed

Bulldogs fan here: time to ban nasheed for life! To nasheed, please leave the kennel! Thank you
  6. Y

Opinion Re vote board

Bulldogs fan here: sick of all this bullshit buzz rothfield ****!!!!! Let’s put to bed all issues and move forward as one. Member to re vote on board going forward and any fractions to be resolved ASAP or move them on. Bring someone who has club best interest . Let’s do this shit..... except for...
  7. Y

Opinion Open your minds

Been saying it for years ,corruption in NRL !! Drama and fairytales sells! 2010 dragons finally win! 2011- Warriors from 8th to just lose! 2012 - Melbourne redemption from salary cap torts, 2013 - that **** SBW returns wins GF. 2014- Rabbitohs 50 years to win 2015- cowboys maiden GF win 2016 -...
  8. Y

Opinion Averillo??

Bulldogs fan here: anyone know what is wrong with Averillo?
  9. Y

Opinion Who are the dogs in talks with?

Bulldogs fan here: what are your thoughts on players that should come to dogs? All below are off contract: 1. David fafita 2. Nick cotric 3. John Bateman 4. Herman ese ese 5. Christian Welch 6. Josh Morris 7. Brett Morris Dogs can get them all !!
  10. Y

Opinion Commentators who hate dogs

Bulldogs fan here : anyone notice who hate the bulldogs club when they call our team. Greg Alexander is a joke. Corey Parker because kasiano made him his bitch. Ennis because he is salty from des letting him go. Atleast Anasta cares. Thank you Braith
  11. Y

Official Simply the best

What is the difference between Dubai and Abu Dhabi? People in Dubai don't like the Flintstones but people in Abu Dhabi doooooo!!
  12. Y

Opinion Go you good thing

As Foran is back , wakeham needs to be halfback. Lewis has too much promise and needs to go to lock. Averillo to replace Crichton . Britt to replace stimpson. Chris Smith is back on bench 1. DWZ 2. Meaney 3. Hoppa 4. R.Smith 5. Averillo 6. Foran 7. Wakeham 8. Tolman 9. Jmk 10. Big papi 11...
  13. Y

Opinion What if

Bulldogs fan here: What if bulldogs management leaked this issue as the bulldogs live for adversity. They know these players are ready and need this one last thing to bring them that one step closer. This could have been covered up! Because it’s a bulldogs player , the media are lapping it up...
  14. Y

Opinion Belmore stadium upgrade and proud history

Bulldogs fan here: government need to give us some money to refurbish belmore stadium. Rotate the stadium 90 deg and use part of Peter Moore oval , 25-30 thousand seater. acquire properties for better access, build carpark under neath stadium field . Only need $400 mil . Put up statues of...
  15. Y

Season's Greetings

Bulldogs fan here: too all these sick a fantasy bulldogs so called fans who sook and carry on. Go and get f@cked! Support the team . Or shit up !
  16. Y

SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

Buzz rothfield is an alcoholic dinosaur..... rraaahhr