Search results

1. Y

Anyone feel this way ?

Bulldogs fan here: Barrett always had to clean the club out. Some younger guys have really impressed and in next year or 2 we will see results. It’s hard! Once proud club a shambles. Barrett needs j Reynolds and ennis.
  2. Y

Opinion Leaders

Bulldogs fan here: fraud is a crime and nasheed is a fraud ...... pretending to be someone but actually being that person .... well happens in movies so I’ll leave it there
  3. Y

Opinion Leaders

Bulldogs fan here: it’s a bit like a warm garlos curry pie ?
  4. Y

Opinion Leaders

Bulldogs fan here : I sleep , shit, eat and sex in my bulldogs jersey, I don’t even wash my jersey sometimes. 5 years of bullshit Hasler effect I have had enough. I want ennis an j Reynolds back at club! Ennis is a smart cookie and Reynolds gets it’ Barrett and all blacks legend get this shit...
  5. Y

Opinion Can the club shop Elliot?

Bulldogs fan here: Elliot for cheese easy
  6. Y

Averillo Can not organise!!

Bulldogs fan here: u are a dickhead!
  7. Y

Panthers next week. what’s your score prediction?

Bulldogs fan here: Calvary is coming . 72-0 panthers
  8. Y

Brandon Smith consolidated thread

Bulldogs fan here: my sauce says no
  9. Y

News Dogs chair Dunn over

Bulldogs fan here: fight club......
  10. Y

Bulldogs fan here: shit.... sorry nashy..... I didn’t mean it!
  11. Y

Bulldogs fan here: cleanse is not complete, you need to Fark off then it’s complete
  12. Y

Winning run?

Bulldogs fan here: I agree, dogs will make 8
  13. Y

News NRL clubs can now select players from outside the Top 30. Here’s who is on your team’s radar

Bulldogs fan here: typical nrl , making it up as they go! I am glad I don’t pump any personal money into that sport
  14. Y

Jamil Hopoate arrest

Bulldogs fan here: I saw that, spilt my warm milk! The club should sue and viewers a class action as that was extremely poor
  15. Y

Opinion How good is Schoupp?

Bulldogs fan here: better than chicken and corn shoup on a cold winters days
  16. Y

Open letter to adam elliott

Bulldogs fan here: de bell in loves a good swap
  17. Y

Bulldogs fan here: that’s what lichaa mrs said
  18. Y

News SMITH TO STAY AT STORM??

Bulldogs fan here: that’s ok, Barrett can play Elliott and dummy half and fuck up everything even more
  19. Y

Bulldogs fan here: very well said......
  20. Y

Will the new 6 again rule last?

Bulldogs fan here: 6 again should only happen for when the attacking team is within the opposition 20 meters . Anywhere else it’s a penalty. 3 6 agains results in sin bin. Sin bins and sent off high tackles should be only for swinging arm or shoulder that causes HIA
  21. Y

Opinion Patience for long term success

Bulldogs fan here: all the talk of broncos and their “quick rebuild”. While the mighty bulldogs play it cool. Bulldogs have the perfect ingredients and the next 12 months something fucking awesome is coming our way....... juniors are coming through , some decent current players , player cleanout...
  22. Y

Should we be worried about Barrett?

Bulldogs fan here: I’m worried 3 years of this will ruin his looks
  23. Y

News Tyson Gamble

Bulldogs fan here: I see that as a bit of a gamble........ he hasn’t done anything
  24. Y

Dream 2022 Lineup if we lock in our targets!

Bulldogs fan here: stop right there , I’m convinced that’s the team we need
  25. Y

News ‘All the bulls**t you get about welfare’: Kent blasts Dogs for ’dropping the ball’ on Flanagan

Bulldogs fan here: someone tel those 2 dickheads no one cares what they think and to calm down before they have aneurysm. Get angry over nothing. He got emotional over his dad. He is close with him. He is struggling. Dogs did nothing wrong. Media trying to sell stories
  26. Y

Off-contract Storm forward Dale Finucane meets with two rivals

Bulldogs fan here: just waiting on cooling off period and Rudolph is a dogs and trying to work out replacement for Brandon smith...... I’d give them Ogden , Katoa and Stimson and just in Waddell
  27. Y

An open letter to Adam Elliott

Bulldogs fan here: nasheeed! You should write for womens day magazine. So open........
  28. Y

Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bulldogs fan here: anyone else see the potential in averillo, atoni and Meaney and they are reaching it yet. I feel next year we will see it from them with a stronger footy team. Topine and doorey are a must for rest of the year. Schoupp needs a go in first grade .... come on baz
  29. Y

Opinion Dogs should enter the race for Adam Reynolds.

Bulldogs fan here: well if they let hoppa run , will come last!
  30. Y

An open letter to Adam Elliott

Bulldogs fan here: dear Adam, you have been tanking . Please hand in your resignation. Get fucked! From Michael lichaa
  31. Y

Opinion Wakeham JIZZ TRAIN!!!!!!! CHOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bulldogs fan here: wakeham last chance or he will be forever a back up
  32. Y

Kyle Flanagan Mid-Week Press Conference | Round 10 v Raiders

Bulldogs fan here: if I was Trent Barrett I would tell flanno to take a week off and tap as much ass as he could including the cheerleaders and collect there undies as souvenirs. This year is a write off! Let’s build for next year , start resigning the decent and get going on the market!
  33. Y

Nepotism in Rugby League

Bulldogs fan here: what happens when the cheese goes off. Then we are back to square one. Keep producing juniors and a gem will Come along
  34. Y

Opinion Next 3 or 4 signings

Bulldogs fan here: fuck suck Dave........
  35. Y

Salary cap wastage/desperation

Bulldogs fan here: you left out hoppa , ogden,
  36. Y

Opinion Reimis Smith

Bulldogs fan here: he had potential but didn’t make effort to reach it. Not really worried he left, I’m more worried about nasheed mum making me breaky in the morning . She will be too tired to I think [emoji8]
  37. Y

Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

Bulldogs fan here: Sydney trains have jizz stains..... so groady
  38. Y

News Trent Barrett's impressive recruitment drive at the Bulldogs continues.

Bulldogs fan here: can we keep nasheed a mum? ..................For her cooking .....
  39. Y

Bulldogs war cry

Bulldogs fan here: fucking brilliant. We can put our hand up to our ear to look like dogs ears and howl. Dog pack style
  40. Y

Opinion Josh Jackson

Bulldogs fan here: Jacko would walk on into 2004 and 2006 team. Fuck you talking bout! Waddell is good but not near jacko. Brad Fittler medal winner. Gives everything for the club. Show some respect!
  41. Y

News Baz on BSB This Morning

Bulldogs fan here: he went to see dale finucane
  42. Y

Toby Rudolf

Bulldogs fan here: they teams meeting him. All went well. Fell in love with how good looking the coach is
  43. Y

Opinion Barrett Emotional Reaction After Win

Bulldogs fan here: how good to see!
  44. Y

NRL is full of it......

Bulldogs fan here: we need Elon musk or someone to come along and start another super league. Wipe these ass clowns who run NRL. The NRL is corrupt!!! open your eyes people.
  45. Y

Bulldogs Sign Capra's Young Gun Larson Dale-Doyle

Bulldogs fan here: he looks like a superstar.... let’s hope he kicks on in first grade. The wave is coming dogs fans. Let’s go!
  46. Y

Opinion Halves pairing for 22

Bulldogs fan here: scott Wilson. Play 12 on field he can make up extra person. He was that good
  47. Y

Opinion Halves pairing for 22

Bulldogs fan here: scott Wilson. Play 12 on field he can make up extra person. He was that good
  48. Y

Opinion What did Barrett say to Napa

Bulldogs fan here: fire up ging
  49. Y

News Burton backflip: Panthers take aim in Dogs drive-by as star’s ‘second thoughts’ spark another tug of war

Bulldogs fan here : issue is the manager would make more money if the backflip was to happen . Burton would get more money from Penrith to stay . And manager cut goes up. It’s just slimey from Penrith because they are being ripped apart because of salary cap issues. They will choke again this...
  50. Y

Opinion Action needs to be taken against Penrith immediately

Bulldogs fan here: it’s setting a precedent there. Bulldogs should look into legal action on the panthers. NRL also need to order a please explain for this arrogant behaviour . Greg Alexander is a crumpet. Hate hearing him talk. Mark Geyer is ssssssss stupid! The CEO fletcher who is this...
  51. Y

Bulldogs shock bid for Cowboys wrecking ball

Bulldogs fan here: hooper creating headlines...... would be a great signing though
  52. Y

News NRL basket case eyes $1m wrecking ball to stop the rot

Bulldogs fan here: love your work nasheed
  53. Y

Who to keep at end of 21

Bulldogs fan here: keep Meaney , lewis , atoni , king and smith . Rest can fuck right off
  54. Y

Radley free to play

Bulldogs fan here: I been calling corruption for years. No one listens too me
  55. Y

Official Staggs

Bulldogs fan here: sign him! Great player! Needs to get out of brissy
  56. Y

Bulldogs fan here! I’m back

Hello fellow doggies fans I want to apologise for my behaviour . I took time away to find myself. My girlfriend left me. Took everything. Sick bitch even took the Foxtel remote.
  57. Y

Dogs chase Broncos teen sensation

Bulldogs fan here: righto princess! This has been happening for years! Blow in!
  58. Y

Dogs chase Broncos teen sensation

Bulldogs fan here: meh.... blood Jackson topine. Aaron schoupp James roumanous..... that’s the next wave coming through! Let’s go dogs!
  59. Y

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Bulldogs fan here: trying to mature since my last ban ..... it’s hard work being serious
  60. Y

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Bulldogs fan here: if I was admin I’d ban you for a week!
  61. Y

The Need to throw the Ball to the Edges more

Bulldogs fan here: I get banned for funny shit, this clown makes new accounts and does same shit! Admin need to pull their head in and have a laugh and ban nasheed for life
  62. Y

Bulldogs fan here: bro I am not nasheed, but I am! Nasheed is cool! We is cool!
  63. Y

Bulldogs fan here: fuck off nasheed!
  64. Y

Trial Matches

Bulldogs fan here: they stream bulldogs trial every year [emoji106]
  65. Y

Groomed as next bulldogs captain?

Bulldogs fan here: here she is again, no one cares bro! You’re a shitty supporter! I’d flog you with my double pluggers outside anz stadium.
  66. Y

Groomed as next bulldogs captain?

Bulldogs fan here: here she is, negative Nancy !!! You are such a Karen! You should be banned for life! You are a dogs supporter, you are a premadonna!
  67. Y

Bold predictions for this season

Bulldogs fan here: nasheed gets a sex change 2144superman gets caught as a tranny Dogs make too 4 and win comp Averillo is named 5/8 of year. Flanagan top points scorer Dylan Napa regains qld jersey Like thompson best prop of year Renouf atoni reaches his potential Dishes are done man
  68. Y

News My Dogs no longer sleeping

Bulldogs fan here: need to sleep to help body recover ........
  69. Y

News 'What the hell was going on there?': Flanagan hits out at sudden Roosters axing

Bulldogs fan here: time to shut up and prove a point!! We are behind him!! Good things are coming this year! Go dogs!
  70. Y

Official Andrew Hill quits

Bulldogs fan here: when you go to the toilet , do you wahesh your hands? Fuck you you magina!!
  71. Y

Bulldogs fan here: bro I’m not nasheed. He wants to be like me. The 2144 superman princess has a think for him
  72. Y

Bulldogs fan here: jokes on u man. You have a thing for nasheed!! Tell ur mum the dishes are done man!
  73. Y

Bulldogs fan here: jokes on u man. You have a thing for nasheed!! Tell ur mum the dishes are done man!
  74. Y

Bulldogs fan here: you have a crush on nasheed!!! Nice language , do you kiss your mother with that potty mouth. Half of Australia certainly have! You little bitch!
  75. Y

Bulldogs fan here: you fucking idiot !
  76. Y

Opinion Probably a dumb thread, but what does everyone think of Trent Barrett?

Bulldogs fan here: very excited and present himself really well. Players will respond. Think he will do well
  77. Y

Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

Bulldogs fan here: hey nasheed, why do you copy me. You sissy ! Why haven’t you been banned, lame ass mofo! Does your mum tuck you into bed still? Change your bed sheet every morning ....... weeeeeeeee
  78. Y

Opinion Nick Cotric vs Greatest Canterbury Centers.

Bulldogs fan here: I’m sure scott Wilson played centres for one game..... he shits over all
  79. Y

A new dawn

Bulldogs fan here: I am not mimicking , I got accused of being nasheed so I went along with it, so many like u believed it. You sound like you have feeling for nasheed. Maybe you should tell him and stop embarrassing yourself
  80. Y

A new dawn

Bulldogs fan here: you’re embarrassing yourself man
  81. Y

A new dawn

Bulldogs fan here: pathetic ....... aim up bro !! Say something without being a generic sarcastic little girl
  82. Y

NRL Predicted Team - Bulldogs

Bulldogs fans here: how about sowards opinion, who cares what the milkman says...... how he can talk over his fat lip , dribbling bulldhit!! Dogs are in the 8 next year and don’t be surprised too 4
  83. Y

2021. A new beginning.

Bulldogs fan here: nasheed looking at this photo will make his knees weak!!! He want big papi
  84. Y

A new dawn

Bulldogs fan here: yeah so hard that I bag him out dumbass!!! I bet you still suck mums titties!
  85. Y

A new dawn

Bulldogs fan here: fuck you bulldogs fan wanna be, nasheed wants to be me!
  86. Y

A new dawn

Bulldogs fan here: that is the best call man, I like you ! [emoji110] respect
  87. Y

A new dawn

Bulldogs fan here: another idiot , give yourself an uppercut
  88. Y

A new dawn

Bulldogs fan here: you’re an idiot!
  89. Y

News Bulldog could spend season on sidelines in fresh headache for Barrett

Bulldogs fan here: what fears ..... I fee for him but not going to kiss him. Young pups have to step up and show the world what they can do.
  90. Y

News NRL 2021 casualty ward: Bulldogs lose Christian Crichton to serious knee injury

Bulldogs fan here: never good to lose a player and never good for a player to be injured. Hopefully he recovers well. Go dogs
  91. Y

News ‘Do you want his home or mobile number?’ How the Bulldogs landed All Blacks great

Bulldogs fan here: nasheed the dickhead wants to be like me!
  92. Y

Humble Pie

Bulldogs fan here: someone creampied Kent wife , he is always angry!
  93. Y

Opinion Ban nasheed

Bulldogs fan here: sorry nasheed. I didn’t realise we were the same person. I am you..... we should fight each other. It’s like fight club the movie
  94. Y

The Bulldogs have splurged $4 million on two wingers. It’s the gamble they had to take

Bulldogs fan here: if she single , I’m happy to fall in love with her. She too fine!
  95. Y

Humble Pie

Bulldogs fan here: get used to it dogs supporter (except nasheed) the hate is coming. Can’t keep a dog down for too long!
  96. Y

Opinion Matt Lodge??

Bulldogs fan here; ban this person immediately!!
  97. Y

Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

Bulldogs fan here: Meaney and Carr speed all round..... pick up belmore station toilets
  98. Y

Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

Bulldogs fan here: Meaney and Carr speed all round..... pick up belmore station toilets
  99. Y

News Arthur Laundy caps year with $35m purchase of Bidwill Hotel

Bulldogs fan here: I use $1 coins. When I walk , my ass is like a Nathan Hindmarsh slot machine.....paying out