Search results

1. Lebaneze Cartel

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Barrett has offered Cleary, Lachlan Lewis in exchange for Matt Burton for 2021. Unfortunately, Cleary told Baz to fuck off
  2. Lebaneze Cartel

Official Dogs preseason begins

Thats the king romani(gypsy) singer from serbia. Read up about him and those romanis, looks like all of those serbs are romanis(gypsys), though i could be wrong
  3. Lebaneze Cartel

News Brent Naden enters rehab

Maybe the Panthers leaked this out, so Naden can be pushed out like Mansour. Free up some cash and give young Burton a starting spot and an upgrade!
  4. Lebaneze Cartel

NAPA & HETHRINGTON

Uce Ogden needs to get off the delicious Mediterranean foods and get on the fruit and vegetable salads. Adam can also hook him up with a man shake or two...
  5. Lebaneze Cartel

Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

We will also Knight the young fella before he leaves.
  6. Lebaneze Cartel

Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

Can you tell your source that the Dogs are willing to give the Panthers Lewis for Burton for 2021. Lewis can cover for any injuries in the halves
  7. Lebaneze Cartel

Rumour 3 Penrith players to belmore

And he is following his halves partner Kyle Flanagan Fuck the news outlets and our club, Instagram is the ducks nuts for signings
  8. Lebaneze Cartel

Rumour 3 Penrith players to belmore

Burton is following the Panthers(obviously) and Dogs on Insta, so that guarantees Burton's signing to the Doggies baby
  9. Lebaneze Cartel

Buzz Rothfield talking about JAC

Telling everyone to move on is not an opinion you dictator....
  10. Lebaneze Cartel

Buzz Rothfield talking about JAC

Klemmer said he would never leave the Dogs Hayne said he would never play for an other NRL club other than Parra Cronk said he would never leave the Storm Brett Morris said he would never leave St.George And the lists go on....... Money and Pussy talk, bullshit walks Now shut the fark up
  11. Lebaneze Cartel

Official Bulldogs sign former All Blacks coach Steve Hansen

I like it The nursery and connections Hansen has, along with the Laundy monopoly money, we can be the PSG of Australia
  12. Lebaneze Cartel

Opinion Hit list for players coming off contract

Cuz, Burton is already in the bank. I would go for Verrills Crichton Staggs Sitili
  13. Lebaneze Cartel

News Garry Hughes could return to Bulldogs board

Todd Greenberg (Chair) Paul Keating (Deputy Chair) Corey Payne John Laws Graeme Hughes Craig Laundy Mark Waugh or Ian Thorpe Bill Woods (CEO) Steve Waugh (General Manager Of Football)
  14. Lebaneze Cartel

Lynne Anderson days are numbered and here's why.

What moves are the pulling if they cant work around the rules?
  15. Lebaneze Cartel

Cuz the gay & lesbian community is MASSIVE...... You know how many doors that could open? And I'm not talking about the back door Money talks, bullshit walks cuz
  16. Lebaneze Cartel

Bill woods would be terrific along with Steve Waugh. John Laws is a massive Dogs fan and a very shrewd and smart operator. These 3 to fill the voids and another couple to get rid of the lebs. Paul Keating Tony Roche Ian Thorpe Don Burke (might teach us lebos a thing or two, on how to grow...
  17. Lebaneze Cartel

Official Anderson, Dunn and Ballesty stand down.

Greenberg is the only one who can fix this mess, just like the first time he came in. You dont like Jews, thats your problem habib. My concerns are for this club. Mark my word, this club will be in the doldrums now for the next 5 years (and its not because of the 3 who have stood down)
  18. Lebaneze Cartel

Bring back Greenberg The **** will put everyone in their place or outta da place. As they say brother loose lips sinks ships. From top to bottom we have garbage running & employed at our club. You dont hear loose lips at the Roosters
  19. Lebaneze Cartel

If any Leb or Greek is promoted in, i will be handing my membership back in with a fistful of lebaneze and Greek dips
  20. Lebaneze Cartel

Opinion Apology and Refund

I am the guy that picks ur brain cuz
  21. Lebaneze Cartel

Aiden Tolman

You don't know what you have until it's gone
  22. Lebaneze Cartel

Opinion Hooker

Cuz, our biggest issue is our 6 & 7. Passing 20m to a forward, or passing 20m to a halve is the same shit. Our problem is that our 6 & 7 do not command the ball and they do not grab the game by its balls. They go missing. No direction, no authority JMK aint no Smith boys, but he is not our...
  23. Lebaneze Cartel

2020 Round 20 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Raiders got to win by 100 cuz
  24. Lebaneze Cartel

Opinion Apology and Refund

What are you going to reimburse the kennel members with cuz, after listening to your shit all year?
  25. Lebaneze Cartel

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Forget about Starling. Daryl Clark is our hooker
  26. Lebaneze Cartel

Wakeham ?

Lewis needs to be traded to Brisbane. Lewis for Kotoni Staggs Barrett and Hastings need to kiss and make up. (It was Barretts fault, for backing that turtle neck DCE) Harry Grant nor Brandon Smith are not coming here. Daryl Clark needs to be brought over. 6. Avo 7. Hastings 9. Clark Throw...
  27. Lebaneze Cartel

Aiden Tolman

Settle down cuz. How many first grade games did that fat khinzir Lichaa play? JMK is average, though he is a superstar compared to that khinzir Lichaa How many 1st grade games has Tols played? Won a premiership with the Storm. Played in 2 GF's at the Dogs. Dont be another fuckwit Leb giving...
  28. Lebaneze Cartel

: League club chairman's request sparks fury

On another note, i met Coorey once at Sahara Bakery on Moorefields Road. Had to chuck a leak and when i got back to my table, the fat bastard ate all my manoosh
  29. Lebaneze Cartel

: League club chairman's request sparks fury

I told yaz a long time ago boyz, that ya cant have us Lebs or any Wogs for that fact, involved with da club. Just aint gonna learn bro
  30. Lebaneze Cartel

News Foran wants future sorted soon

Habibi @Dexter35 is Foran staying or going?
  31. Lebaneze Cartel

Hit list 2021

There were a couple of games where Josh Morris was out injured and Rona went into left centre and Brett Morris left wing. I remember it very well, that combo was slick and dangerous as fuck
  32. Lebaneze Cartel

News Johnathan Thurston blasts Des Hasler over Canterbury Bulldogs 'mess' in stunning spray

If all 3 Micks were part of the coaching squad, i couldn't care less who the head coach would be out of the three
  33. Lebaneze Cartel

News Johnathan Thurston blasts Des Hasler over Canterbury Bulldogs 'mess' in stunning spray

I have my doubts over Barrett and i can see it ending in tears Mick Potter has come out and put his hand up to be an assistant coach....fuck that.....give Potter the big gig and surround him with Hagan and Ennis
  34. Lebaneze Cartel

Consolidated Pay Thread

Trent Barrett is definitely not a move forward, rather sideways. If any of this is true, piss poor management to sack a coach without having a replacement already signed up
  35. Lebaneze Cartel

Official Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera statement

Nice pack cuz. Only change would be Napa out, BIG SAMMY KASIANO in ;)
  36. Lebaneze Cartel

CANTERBURY FANS’ PLAN TO MAUL BOARD

Listen here cuz. Dibby is like 95% of us lebs - corrupt. If Dibby was "connected" and I'm not talking about guns and village wars, but "connected" in the corporate world, we would never be in this position. If he was "connected" like Uncle Nick, the club would never of had to "backend"...
  37. Lebaneze Cartel

CANTERBURY FANS’ PLAN TO MAUL BOARD

Should be thekennel.net.au plan to maul the board
  38. Lebaneze Cartel

Luke thompson

Calm down Alex Tobin.
  39. Lebaneze Cartel

Luke thompson

Yeah nah
  40. Lebaneze Cartel

Luke thompson

Toomaga and Thompson are as dynamic as you can get. Both boys have great leg drive, make post contact metres on most of their hit ups and draw in a minimum of 3 defenders every hit up. Welch would balance the forward pack in plugging the holes while also providing metres and drawing in another...
  41. Lebaneze Cartel

Luke thompson

Both Tamou and Tolman are 32 at the end of this year. I would prefer Sam Kasiano to come back and pack on 15kg and give him 15min off the bench. 15min of Kas in attack provides more than 80min of Tolman and 50 odd minutes of Tamou
  42. Lebaneze Cartel

Some observations vs Broncos

Katoa has been in first grade since 2015 and has played on average 10 games a year. He aint no rookie The signing of Katoa is up there with Clay Priest
  43. Lebaneze Cartel

Luke thompson

I know where you are coming from and i agree
  44. Lebaneze Cartel

Luke thompson

Any player with an injury history definitely is a worry, though as he is a forward, to a lesser extent it would be less of a worry and worth the gamble. If it was a spine/playmaker on massive dollars, than it definitely is a worry - eg. Foran! See Tommy Turbo is a brilliant fullback no...
  45. Lebaneze Cartel

Luke thompson

He did his ACL once. Pretty sure Teddy did his ACL twice. If Welch had an injury history like Foran and the Stanley bros than i would agree.
  46. Lebaneze Cartel

Luke thompson

Does Napa's contract expire this season or next season? Hopefully in the next couple of years our forward pack will have a lot more agro and go forward to compliment Thompson. Christian Welch is off contract this season and its a no brainer to go hard after him. A forward pack consisting of...
  47. Lebaneze Cartel

Michael Ennis

Welcoming back of Tayta!
  48. Lebaneze Cartel

Opinion Holbrook was the one (Heads must roll)

Cuz! You are spot on with Bellamy improves average players in his Storm sides! They improve playing alongside Smith, Munster, Slater (previously), Cronk (previously) Aint no average player improving alongside average players like JMK, Lewis, broken down Foran and the likes. Cuz, its Saturday...
  49. Lebaneze Cartel

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Cuz, Blake Green would be on a small wicket next year. It's a no brainer. Bring Blake home
  50. Lebaneze Cartel

EGM NOW PLEASE!

Coming from a proud Lebaneze background, brought up the Lebaneze way, sadly we cannot have anymore Lebaneze affiliated persons at board level, like we have had previously! I know we think we are the best, but we truly are corrupt *****. I understand my cuzzins on here, who are cuzzins with the...
  51. Lebaneze Cartel

News JIMMY BRINGS: All the inside mail on the NRL, delivered by James Hooper

You want some Lebaneze inbetween your kneez?
  52. Lebaneze Cartel

Opinion Jarome Hughes

Here we goooooooooooooooo
  53. Lebaneze Cartel

News JIMMY BRINGS: All the inside mail on the NRL, delivered by James Hooper

All of Dibs cronies are slowly coming out of the closets.........
  54. Lebaneze Cartel

News Ennis sprays bulldogs halfs

Bring Josh back today. Unleash the 4 amigos in Reynolds, Foran, Wakeham & Averillo Any habib or redneck who disagrees, go and suck on a 0-3 month dummy
  55. Lebaneze Cartel

News Ennis sprays bulldogs halfs

Someone mentioned a coaching staff of Ennis and Cronk. Get it fucken done!
  56. Lebaneze Cartel

Official Dean Britt

Proud moment indeed
  57. Lebaneze Cartel

Social Media Josh Dugan

lol@ roosters being linked to Dugan. They have Morris and Manu as their centres and Tupou and Hall as their wingers. There backline will be stronger this year with Morris at centre as the bloke is defensively class and has a great work ethic. Roosters lose nothing for getting rid of Mitchell...
  58. Lebaneze Cartel

Sydney CBD climate protest attracts over 30,000 people

No no no no no no no no......its not like that reeeee
  59. Lebaneze Cartel

Patrickz you sick cuntz
  60. Lebaneze Cartel

You need to seek help habib
  61. Lebaneze Cartel

Fill in the blanks for 2021

Let me see. JFH is coming?
  62. Lebaneze Cartel

Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Cuzzzzzzzz, what a bargain that is! $325k per year....WOW
  63. Lebaneze Cartel

Habibi Mitchell, pack your bags and take your ego and attitude to the ESL. You spoilt little brat
  64. Lebaneze Cartel

Sometimes these smarty pants need to be called out and put back into line
  65. Lebaneze Cartel

For that to be two questions, the "10 years" has to have a noun group in there, as it doesn't have a noun group, it is considered an adjectival phrase which describes the first part of the sentence which is the noun group. Comprende champ?
  66. Lebaneze Cartel

So is your missus posting under Slovenia Steve or should you have a new nickname like Australia Steve, Matilda Steve, Kangaroo Steve? I'm an Australian Lebaneze and i manipulate both sides of the fence. When I'm quoting jobs, I'm a full blown Aussie, when im a victim of racial abuse, im...
  67. Lebaneze Cartel

A few of my good mates i grew up with use to take me to all the NSL games at King Tom and the away games. Must say it was a great era to grow up in, especially with all the mixed bunch of wogs. Was absolutely terrific! God Bless Sydney's West
  68. Lebaneze Cartel

I've met a few Slovenes over the years up at the Slovenian club in Wetherill Park on the corner of Horsley Drive, and i must say you Serbian Catholics are a funny bunch! (A few Slovenes said that they are Serbian Catholics, so dont get upset if that is wrong, as it came from the horses mouth)...
  69. Lebaneze Cartel

Listen here short fused Slovenia. If it's doing your head in, simply move along and stop being such a drama queen.
  70. Lebaneze Cartel

Good morning to my fellow habibs, wogs and skips. Simple question for a simple poll Is Latrell Mitchell worth $1m a year for the next 10 years?
  71. Lebaneze Cartel

What happened with this Jahsh wanting to play 5/8 to get a million dollar contract? The Jahsh has gone quiet on that and now has turned his attention to not being treated fairly by the Roosters and the NSW selectors. Has he had his little bitch after Fitler laying into him and DCE after their...
  72. Lebaneze Cartel

Regardless if he was to come to Belmore or not, and if these stories are true, he has signed his resignation from the Roosters, and they could not give two fucks. $1m a year, this will be another fick up of epic proportions along with our previous big name signings and re-signings.