Search results

1. B

Wouldn't be good to see the Nth Sydney Bears back in action the old days huh

Bears have Matts, Ball, Jersey Flegg (up until this season) Harvey Norman Womens, NSW Cup and age development squads with the link to the Roosters and North Sydney Oval is still one of the best suburban grounds to visit and has its own leagues club and club collection that generates revenue...
  2. B

News 'What the hell was going on there?': Flanagan hits out at sudden Roosters axing

Flanagan can't do it all himself, he will need a strong forward pack to give him the time needed to make the right play. Its going to come down to the forwards to lay the platform. They need to make strong metres each game and out muscle the opposition pack, The forwards need a hell of a year.
  3. B

News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

Imagine the GM of football saying "Who wants to be traded to Melbourne" and the whole dressing room jumping up at the same time. Be the easiest conversation ever had on a player for player trade.
  4. B

Account issues

Thank you for your help
  5. B

Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

He's already our best player and he hasn't even joined yet :tearsofjoy:
  6. B

News Roosters set to shed stars but huge cost puts Canterbury off Latrell Mitchell

As i kid I ran around the front yard pretending to pass the ball like Terry Lamb, now kids are prentending they are Latrell along with his foot work, fend and goal kicking. He is a great role model for them and I would love to see Latrell in Canterbury colours. If only we had kept Moses Suli...
  7. B

2020 memberships

https://membership.thebulldogs.com.au/packages 2020 membership packs. Includes Bankwest seating arrangements
  8. B

Official Who are our brightest prospects and why?

NSWCCC v NSWCIS Championship Final
  9. B

NSW CCC v QSS Maroon live stream
  10. B

ASSRL Day 2 NSWCHS V QSS Maroon 2pm kickoff NSWCCC- BYE Live stream Match replays https://vimeo.com/showcase/6098848
  11. B

ASSRL U15 Championship Live stream- NSWCHS v NSWCCC today 3.20pm kickoff Draw- http://websites.sportstg.com/assoc_page.cgi?assoc=2130
  12. B

CRL Partnership

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, Country Rugby League and Farrer Memorial Agricultural High School have announced a partnership that will see the school used as a high-performance base for representative football. http://crlnsw.com.au/bulldogs-partner-with-crl-and-farrer-school/
  13. B

Bulldogs set for off field coup

I thought the club wanted to move away from this mentality, heard alot of players didn't get a look in because of it
  14. B

How do we get out of this hole?

This is the best its going to get, no finals and its sad to see happening to this great club. All the mens teams at the club are playing good consistant football, just not first grade, where it matters the most.
  15. B

Official Origin Game 2 Teams

Wow dropped Latrell over 1 game, he dominated the series and chambers last year. Had a piss poor effort in game 1, So did half the NSWRL team. QLD bombing those 3 tries made the scoreline respectable. Jessie Ramien is a strike player out wide, I would have giving him his chance and Latrell has...
  16. B

Other News Source Bulldogs to try lure Brisbane hooker Jake Turpin to Belmore

Jake reminds me alot of Corey Hughes/ Adam Perry, gets to dummy half quickly and takes advantage of tight/edge momentum. Goes about his business without question in the middle of the park. Strong and accurate passing game from the ground. Would be a great signing for this club
  17. B

Opinion The Belmore Blues

Walking the streets of Belmore, from Canterbury leagues club, past the train station down through the gates of Belmore Sports Ground you wonder how the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, a premier sydney football club, a proud family club have entered into the state of affairs we currently find...