Search results

1. B

Jake of no trades?

i apologize to you wasn't a direct go at yourself .
  2. B

Jake of no trades?

im sick of these comments that has no substances .. We basically had the same spine minus an Averillo in the halves and we were 2 games from the top 8 under Pay .. our Forwards are our problem .. no go forward and too many missed tackles and giving away stupid set restarts ... everyone here...
  3. B

Tesi niu

How do you come to that conclusion ?
  4. B

Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

please it was his second offence after being told not to do it .. he still did it ... A Class Idiot and no shows how much respect he has
  5. B

Opinion Did Baz just say JMK could be our long term 9?!

i agree but goes to show that a better forward pack is whats needed i think the halves have talent if they are allowed to play ... as we saw against Roosters / Parra and Cronulla 2nd half when our forwards match or win the battle in the middle our backs now can still score points ... we will...
  6. B

please Kris and Trent were not the best combination by a fair stretch .. Ennis was a decent hooker and Barba i did say was a great player
  7. B

thats BS as you know we made the GF with Trent and Kris Keating ... we had good forward pack .. Ennis and Barba the rest were average .. so yes we can win games with a couple of our 4 spine as they say not being great
  8. B

Opinion Do we extend Lewis' contract?

Easy to say save your money and get someone else .... who is out there worth getting ?
  9. B

News Barrett miffed by Bulldogs' penalty woes

i understand what your saying but your telling me that the opposite on the whole game had 1 infringement that warranted a six again ??
  10. B

Game one review

great article ... but what did you all expect ?? the two glaring problems we had last year in attack was ... Hooker and a creative half, we didnt sign anyone worthy to take up those roles .. not sure why Issac Luke was not an option ? but if you dont change anything in your backline to improve...
  11. B

Opinion Bunker

thats abit negative seeing that defense usually wins in the finals .. i think we would have gone alright i think .. but we will never know
  12. B

Humble Pie

i agree with your last statement :blush: and your first can go either way so its a mute point .. for Nathan Brown we know he lost the dressing room thats why they got rid of him .. i understand winning dosent prove anything but what really does anymore ? at the end itrs just our opinion which is...
  13. B

Humble Pie

please do tell me how you know that ?
  14. B

Humble Pie

great post Moey .. lets bag Pay when we lose but give him no credit when we win .. fantastic logic .. just klike saying one coach Des was the problem for our salary cap situation but another coach Bellamy dosent know anything about being over the salary cap....
  15. B

Humble Pie

What im reading is if Foran and DWZ were available all season and from the start of the season we would further up the ladder hence the saying our roster wasnt much chop early in the year adding 1 great player and DWZ and having another available makes us better .. noot neccessary the coaches...
  16. B

Have we over achieved in 2019

well we helped last year we had the morris boys and Klemmer as well .. i think Klemmer was the leading meter eater as well .. its hard to compare 2 different years together without knowing the ins and outs of the whole season ... how many top 8 teams did we play this year to last year ...
  17. B

i agree with what your saying .. but i still think regardless of what people are saying here is that we did over achieve because no expert or most fans would have said we would have made the 8 this year
  18. B

I agree they played badly but from our doing and if Townsend goes through the hand at the end they win dumb plays by them but nothing to do with us ... just showign the point about missign the Raiders game and Manly games .. we have had games we should have lost as well
  19. B

your kidding right ... Dragons have 3 current origin players in their side plus McInnes who would be if it wasnt for cook ... where is your comparison to our squad
  20. B

Please and the the Sharks, Souths , Penrith, Parra would say the same about the games against us ... they were suppose to be beat us and beat us by plenty .. goes both ways .. you dont think we over achieved in those games? .. yes agree we should have won the 2 games you are talking about but i...
  21. B

yes and they are struggling and inconsistent as well and may still miss the 8 plus they are getting all the right calls from the Ref as well
  22. B

Opinion It’s time to Unite boys

No saying you cant have an opinion just that we started seeing the positives and not always looking for a negative .. every team during any game will have faults shit nobody is perfect just enjoy the run man... i agree with Toomaga but i still dont see RFM having much more he comes in short...
  23. B

Opinion Bulldogs have equalled the No. of Wins from 2018

also didnt have him at the start of this season i dare say we would have won more if he was here from the start
  24. B

Opinion Bulldogs have equalled the No. of Wins from 2018

what are you smoking ... we have at least 6 players off contract and we are looking to get a new hooker and possibly center pairing .. no disruptions i think there might be alittle just saying
  25. B

Opinion RFM full-time prop?

Dam you read what you want to .. we never said we couldn't win games with this squad but we couldn't win consistently enough to trouble the 8 which is correct .. our team has benefited largely on one signing of DWZ who marshalls our defense line well better than Meenay ... but like always you...
  26. B

Opinion RFM full-time prop?

They all defend better than him hence in a close match they would play more . but geez we played well when he was on
  27. B

Opinion If our roster is so bad...

understand what your saying but i dont think Pay is the problem .. the players you mentioned as better options have trouble defending whicjh is why i think they arent there plus we dont know what is going on training and from players attitude .. eg i heard Martin was dropped and left out cause...
  28. B

true and you have seen the change they have implemented with the juniors getting better and developing ... you guys always mention when Des was here he forgot about our juniors and in a year and a half they have got our juniors humming again ... give it next year and see how well we can improve...
  29. B

why follow the game if you tr 1. i understand the need or the push for RFM / CHN / Ogden and Renouf in the squad but they have too many missed tackles in their game hence why they arent startign every week .. they have the power to make meters but if you ccan defend its no good to the team...
  30. B

that is your opinion and that is fine .. why are you getting so worked up because some people dont agree with you .. i still dont think any other coach besides a top few which we wouldnt get could be much with this squad , but its my opinion.. teams with better squads .. Dragons, Cowboys ...
  31. B

but we haev seen when you take Smith out his squad they cant play .. same as the cowboys they are really just missing Thurston and they cant seem to string wins this year .. dont just look at the journeyman helps when you have quality players around those Journeymen
  32. B

Titans have Jai Arrow , Nathan Peats, Wallace, Tyrone Roberts and Ash Taylor throw in Don .. all those are better than our best
  33. B

look at our lower grades .. the last time i saw we wer ein the top 8 and for some we were top 4 thats where the rebuilding starts as the board mentioned they were going to build from our juniors
  34. B

Ditto for us listening to get rid of Pay for wevery single fucken thing that happens .. when we win you guys still find a reason to blame Pay .. im not a Pay lover by the way but realistically you thought we would make the 8 this year after losing the morris boys, Klemmer and replacing them with...
  35. B

yes fair enough but are you going the mention the games we hung on to win like the Sharks, Tigers and Penrith ?? goes both ways
  36. B

what a rubbish comment as we will never know for sure will we ... most experts had us for the wooden spoon so your comment is rubbish .. knocking on the door of the top 8 thats laughable
  37. B

how do you agree with this comment ... we have beaten the Sharks , Panthers and Tigers all completing for the eight the knights also who were in the eight ... i agree we have no chance of beating the top teams because we aint a top team thats the point of this whole thing ...
  38. B

mate a rebuild takes more than a season usually takes 3 or 4
  39. B

Seriously do you even follow any sport ... just because you havent got the best team doesnt mean you cant win games .. just in the whole season your win to loss ratio will not look great .. consistency is the issue with young and inexperienced sides, which i think sums up our team . we will win...
  40. B

Tolman WTF!!!

far enough my bad just sounds like you looking for any excuse to have a go at Tolman
  41. B

Tolman WTF!!!

its not about Stats its about making those tackles we have seen when he hasn't played we haven't had the players there to make those tackles and hit ups and we have lost those games .. i agree 4th tackle option is drivng me crazy but i rather have him in my squad then not (current squad) .. if...
  42. B

Tolman WTF!!!

what if you didnt make those 48 tackles and 150 meters and we arent in any position to actually win the game ... we are o negative here idiots
  43. B

Des Hasler and Bulldog Playing Style

oh please .. Manly was not tipped by any experts to finish in the top 8 .. he has them in the top 4 or close to it .. even with Tom being out for the 6 -8 weeks early on, missing walker for 6 games playing a rookie five eight and DCE being injured for 4 weeks plus Blake begin injured and rookie...
  44. B

What's up with Pay's Game Plan at Hooker?

true but comparing the Dragons roster with our own they should be way better placed than we should be and the titans on paper have a better roster than us so not surprisingly they sacked their coach .
  45. B

What's up with Pay's Game Plan at Hooker?

Totally agree we have a "better" player joining us .. we will improve with better signings .. but in the meantime we should cherish the wins and expect the losses .. as better teams than us are experiencing .. Broncos, Dragons even the Roosters lost 3 in a row .. the panthers and the knights...
  46. B

Holbrook cannot come soon enough

Why do you really think the same roster we have now, that holbrook would make a difference .. i hope your right
  47. B

Holbrook cannot come soon enough

the same line every **** said about Des was the problem and Dean was the answer now it s Pay is the problem Holbrook is the answer till the end of next year ... People wont wake up and understand the cattle is more of the problem
  48. B

Opinion Team against Roosters

the Moron you are taking about is me ... its a he but i like your name calling better sounds so much more classy ... but i was taking about the last 3 games .. we won 2 games with tough grit and determination but got our ass kicked by the broncos like i said 1 game in the last 3 .. we have not...
  49. B

i have noticed .. read the forum all the time the way that our fans jump from Lewis as our half back to Coogger as our future to now we must have Wakeham and Foran cause Cogger had 1 bad game at kicking when our Forwards got smashed ..
  50. B

yes in one game im not sure what you are trying to say as i said 1 game ... we went 4 games there we didnt let a try in any of those games second half ... there were not 50 missed tackles in those games ... i remember Melb losing a GF 40 - 0 but they didnt jump up and down ad demand Bellamy to...
  51. B

Dean Pay or Mary McGregor

How do you promise you will sign one or the other ... false promises sounds like our coach and board .. the same people you want to out
  52. B

Trent Robinson went straight to a star studded Roosters side that just got SBW , Jennings and it was always going to be SBW welcome back party.. Maguire was a better effort where the Rabbitohs were not as strong as the roosters but still had a host of top class players including a 2 season in...
  53. B

Dumb statement - Heres a few first time coaches straight into first grade that are not named Bellamy or Bennett ... Shane Flanngan, Paul Green, Steve Folkes, Des Hasler, Ricky Stuart all premiership winners other notables Ivan Clearly and Brad Arthur just to name a few
  54. B

tonight's game

Please you are all in on hating on Pay as a coach with the cattle he has .. But Seibold with far superior team is only 2 wins better is far superior .. give me a break
  55. B

tonight's game

Too much hate let it go .. you werent happy with Des although he only missed on top 8 once and made 2 GF .. Pay is just another excuse, doesnt matter who you get to coach they havent got the players .. the boys tried they just not good enough to play FG but just my opinion and outlook its not...
  56. B

tonight's game

why cant we be more positive then overreacting to every loss like we expect to win every game .. the way you guys whinge about every single farken play you would think we a team of all stars playing reserves and they arent getting put into first grade... everyone here knows we werent going to...
  57. B

tonight's game

You guys overreact to a lose .. lets break down the loss to the Broncos ... we had no ball ... Penalty count was lopsided ... we lost Montoya in the first half had a make shift Centre / Wing combation that let in 3 of their 5 tries and penalty try that should not have been awarded ... first 40...
  58. B

You guys overreact to a lose .. lets break down the loss to the Broncos ... we had no ball ... Penalty count was lopsided ... we lost Montoya in the first half had a make shift Centre / Wing combation that let in 3 of their 5 tries and penalty try that should not have been awarded ... first 40...
  59. B

Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

Fark me some of the comments here CHN is defending in the centres .. totally different to what he would normally do
  60. B

yeah that worked out just fine ... his defence fucked us
  61. B

he is trying to have a conversation .. he asked " who would you selected"
  62. B

Please Liccha has started the last 2 games this year oh by the way we won both games the only other game he started was the first game and the whole team played crap... if your going to have a go at him please check your facts ...
  63. B

Next week team

really like we were rock solid in Defence when JMK was in hooker ... wake up and call the state of play on its merits ... JMK better attack but Lichaa gives you more stability in the middle
  64. B

Opinion Obviously winning wont change "hypocrites"

Mate have a look who we lost and who have added from last year .. there needs to be sometime to Gel .. i for one didnt like the selection of team at the start of the year but i think he has the best possible side available to him at the moment (Foran and i think Holland should be in the squad)...