Search results

1. Squash the Berries!

Any Poets?

There is a forum called the Kennel. It’s for fans of the Dogs. Were the multicultural club so it’s open to guys who wear flannel. Plus all the wogs. Plenty is said about Pay. Can he coach. Should he stay. I contemplate with a roach. This may not be Edgar Allan Poe. I not the most talented man...
  2. Squash the Berries!

Opinion Chinas Two systems one country policy on Hong Kong

Massive protests by Hong Kong residents have been ongoing since March 2019. Arrests by Hong Kong government and beatings by police with the protesters causing mayhem in the streets and airport. Recent shooting of protester by Police and pro China protester set on fire have escalated the...
  3. Squash the Berries!

You Tube Channels for the off season

I know I've had a major relapse today in limiting my posting, but hey what can one do. If anyone is interested in music, film trailers and a bit of other shit to look at on you tube over the off seasons, then feel free to check out my 2 you tube channels...
  4. Squash the Berries!

I really have enjoyed my stay but I must be moving on.

I said from the start that I mightn’t be here for a long time but I’m here for a good time. Well I had a good time, I’m not sure about you. I was able to bombard you with my favourite songs and some of my favourite movies. I was able to post clips and talk about other sports including another...
  5. Squash the Berries!

I have a special power to determine who you really are from your Avatar Absolute Final in alphabetic

I know you wont believe me but I have the power to determine what type of a person is according to their avatar! :) 086 - indistinguishable from the next guy 2ndphase - biased 2144superman - leader of a pyramid scheme 86Gtown – attends flea markets to buy old camera equipment Abu Dhabi Dog –...
  6. Squash the Berries!

Tips For First Time Posters

If you are an registered non poster or unregistered reader of the Kennel, here are some tips. 1. Choose cool name and avatar as you are judged by this, human nature. 2. Introduce yourself in the section for introductions as this will give others some context of your posts. 3. Don’t be afraid...
  7. Squash the Berries!

12 Days In

I'm a 56 year old ex stoner and rock music fan who has loved the Dogs for 45 years. Grew up in Wenty where as a young kid I use to go and watch Magpie games at Ringrose Oval and kick conversions during the half time break. My wife was born in Canterbury Hospital and grew up Greenacre and was...
  8. Squash the Berries!

Opinion Never been as despondent over the last 45 years

At the years end it will be 15 years since last premiership, the second worst drought in the clubs long history. 3 years since making the finals series, the longest drought since 1961 to 1966. In 2019 no players for NSW and only one for Queensland who is lucky to be there on form. In all...