Search results

1. M

lewis on the fan

has anyone seen it ? whats your thoughts ? i cant believe this bloke gets to wear our jersey his arrogance and cockiness not in a good way just shit me
  2. M

What our forward pack should look like

tolman and elliot should never play 1st grade again the game has grown passe having players like them even parra had mannah and realized there not effective in the modern game and dropped him
  3. M

Official Round 19 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

lol yea thats right he did to bloody holland i cant get through watching a game without alcohol hahaha
  4. M

Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

we need to give the kid more game time hes the only player that looks like he can bend the line fk please no more of those tolman 1 meter slow motion hit ups
  5. M

enough of this slow motion crap we honestly play like we r just winding the clock down but we are never in front to do it
  6. M

what does everyone make of lewis taking an age to kick for touch the bouncing the ball like hes u14s when we are down by 14 with 16 mins to go where is the bloody urgency he should of been dragged of the field for that
  7. M

News Bulldogs unlikely to bite back until 2021 as Pay muzzles expectations

after 5 to 10 first grade games in the modern game players are considered future immortals after showing ability to win games 50 to 60 games just makes more elliots n tolmans not what we need
  8. M

like the rest of you here im a proud proud bulldog i bleed blue n white through out our clubs history weve always had average rosters but have always been very competitive we always trained harder n wanted it more than the others where the bloody hell has that gone
  9. M

can somebody please explain to me how the club hasn't sacked pay after this article he basically says his playing group isn't good enough and wont be until he can buy 4 or 5 new players how does that instill enthusiasm and confidence in these so called kids we have playing correct me if im wrong...
  10. M

Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

i can not remember a time when iv been so disappointed with our team there playing not only with no clue but no heart or passion or enthusiasm its like there happy to just compete but i guess if the coach is saying hes happy there having a go theirs the problem having a go is trying to win with...