Search results

1. QLDdogsfan

Reynolds and Kiraz Bromance

Darcie McDonald from Fox Sports @darciemcdonald April 4th, 2023 7:26 am Many years ago Josh Reynolds met a young, starstruck fan by the name of Jacob Kiraz at a junior rugby league game. Last Sunday the pair fought tooth and nail to deliver one of the Bulldogs’ most memorable wins of the past...
  2. QLDdogsfan

Ciraldo to appoint leadership group.

Interesting he has gone this way I don't mind leadership groups but a maximum of 3 preferably 2 in my opinion. I'm thinking hes going Fox,Mahoney and burto or maybe RFM/King. Thoughts?
  3. QLDdogsfan

Ray Warren SOO 3

I don't know how many of you have young kids but my dude loves the show Bluey, and they recently had an episode call "The Decider" which was a game 3 origin that they got the great Rabs to call. Anyway it's got me thinking how fucking epic would it be if ole Rabs came out for one last call for...
  4. QLDdogsfan

This has to be the week.

Enough is fucking ENOUGH !!! I don't care how it happens but the current board and coach need to go this week we are a absolute embarrassment to the rest of the nrl and the greats of our club. The rebuild starts now get rid of the shit which is a majority of our team bring in a experienced...
  5. QLDdogsfan

Allow me to introduce myself,

Im 29 and I live up on the Sunshine Coast in QLD im a born and bred QLDer but have been supporting the Doggies since i was old enough to tell my Dad, "No Dad i dont want to wear a broncos jersey" As much as he tried there was no denying it im a Bulldog through and through. Its always been a...